Gold Fisting | Fantastic PROLAPSE Games | Extreme Dildo

Dildo cuckold

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dirty Wife
Genres: Brunette, MILF, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English

Dildo cuckold. I face you and talk shit as I ride a beefy thick cock. Reposted in HD MP4

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16454kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

Download Dildo cuckold

Dildo rider

Looking at pictures of hot guys and chicks, I cum hard on a thick, fat toy and fuck it hard after I cum. Reposted in HD MP4

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21474kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Dildo rider

I have now worked my way to the big boy

My friends, acquaintances, colleagues of all have husbands, lovers, but I am not going to cook in this for everyone. The fact is that I have long decided no penises, ebarey, only a dildo and sex machine

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21849kbps

File size: 715.6 MB

Download I have now worked my way to the big boy

Fist Me Please

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6370kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 994.6 MB

Download Fist Me Please

To The Limits

Cast: Mia Evans, Lilien Ford

Sexy Mia Evans and pretty blonde Lilien Ford tried something new! Full-on five-fingered fisting. The two lovely babes get wet and very turned on by each other's attention and push their limits to new sensual heights.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps

File size: 705.5 MB

Download To The Limits

PinKandy - My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2018
Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Fisting, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Anal Play

My first Anal Fist Video. All my hand inside my ass... it's awesome! I destroyed my ass till it gape and i cummed a lot ... Enjoy it

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11085kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download PinKandy - My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Beauty And Her Fist

Cast: Vinna Reed, Miki Torrez

Stunning beauty Vinna Reed and the beautiful brunette Miki Torrez are getting hot and heavy on the couch. Vinna is licking Miki's sweet pussy making her moan in pleasure. Just when Vinna is about to cum they switch positions and she starts eating Miki's cooch. When the excitement is at it highest Vinna begins introducing her fingers inside Miki. Soon her whole fist is up in there reaching deep inside the gorgeous brunette. Miki loves it so bad she keeps asking for more.

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6600kbps

File size: 981.7 MB

Download Beauty And Her Fist

Big Toy Orgy Part 2

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Capri Cavalli, Sienna West, Lily Carter, Jessi Palmer, Ally Kay, Ashlynn Leigh, Amber Ashlee, Austin Taylor, Cece Stone, Violet Monroe.
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian

Get ready for a one-of-a-kind experience that you will never forget! First, warm yourself up with 5 orgasmic girl/girl scenes, then go balls out with the most ridiculous 10-girl orgy you have ever seen! Sienna West, Violet Monroe, Capri Cavalli, Amber Ashlee, Ashlynn Leigh, and Jessi Palmer lead this cast of horny dykes, and they can't wait to get it on in a massive no-holes-barred big toy orgy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1372kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 691.0 MB

Download Big Toy Orgy Part 2

Fist Me First

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

Last edited:
Merciless fisting

Cast: danielle
Genres: Pussy Fisting, Lesbian

Sex with men, we do not need. We love other sex games. Yes, it is worth saying that we are lesbians and we practice oral sex. But recently we liked another movement in sex - it was golden rain or otherwise called pissing.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 865.0 MB

Download Merciless fisting

Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Fist All My Holes

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Cathy Heaven
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fisting, Anal Fisting

How well to understand in our modern world that fists are needed not only for fights and beatings, but also for peaceful and very pleasant purposes. On the example of these girls, blondes and brunettes, today we will show you how this happens.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4680kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

Download Fist All My Holes

Almost fits - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Dildo, Prolapse, Anal

A girl with a beautiful ass and a huge dildo. What could be better !? Watch and enjoy.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8102kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 512.9 MB

Download Almost fits - FullHD 1080p

Slow It Down - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Di Devi, Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's Xxl pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna speeds things up a little then as Di bends back over, she masturbates while Vinna fists her giving her a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Slow It Down - FullHD 1080p

Lustfully Fisting Lara

Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download Lustfully Fisting Lara

Fist My Pussy

Cast: Nesty, Lilit Sweet

Natural babes Lilit and Nesty have hot lesbian sex. Lilit slowly fingers Nesty's soaking wet pussy before putting her whole fist inside of her. Nesty moans in pleasure while Lilit fists her wet pussy.

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5941kbps

File size: 973.4 MB

Download Fist My Pussy

Belly Fuck Fun - FullHD 1080p

Genres: Anal, Dildos, Prolapse

Wielding a giant dildo in her ass and gets pleasure from it. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8068kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 521.6 MB

Download Belly Fuck Fun - FullHD 1080p

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Last edited:
Vagina mucus lubricant and fist

Cast: girl
Genres: Hardcore, Big Tits, Small Tits, Skinny, Petite, Fisting, Lesbian

Fisting is so fond of these two beautiful ladies that it suits them the most and they completely abandoned any other kind of sex with someone who was not a male.

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6651kbps

File size: 972.6 MB

Download Vagina mucus lubricant and fist

Girl and Extreme Rubber Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Hotkinkyjo
Genres: AF, Prolapse, Anal Fisting

Rubber fist in the ass of this girl. He's big and obviously brings a lot of pleasure girl.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8092kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 485.1 MB

Download Girl and Extreme Rubber Fist - FullHD 1080p

Profound Fistivity - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Dido Angel, Julia Parker

Two stunning blonde babes Dido Angel and Julia Parker are in the mood to celebrate. Dido pops a bottle of bubbles before leading Julia to the couch with her. Both starlets stars making out and caressing their gorgeous bodies. Dido sticks her hand down Julia's panties and fingers her before going down to eat her sweet pussy. Julie loves some good tonguing action, but today she wants more. So Dido begins to insert her full hand inside her. Fisting her beautiful pink cooch and making Julia moan in intense pleasure. This is truly the best way to celebrate, a hot and profound fistivity.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps

Download Profound Fistivity - FullHD 1080p

Paula Sinks Into Angel

Cast: Angel Piaff, Paula Shy
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Fisting, Babes, One on One

Angel and Paula are already in bed getting sensual. Sometimes a girl just needs to slow down, and these two are ready to indulge. Relaxing doesn't mean toned down though: They're into fisting. Down to the wrist Paula goes, filling Angel with almost more than her juicy puss can handle.

Duration: 27:28
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps

File size: 393.4 MB

Download Paula Sinks Into Angel

Profound Fistivity

Cast: Dido Angel, Julia Parker

Two stunning blonde babes Dido Angel and Julia Parker are in the mood to celebrate. Dido pops a bottle of bubbles before leading Julia to the couch with her. Both starlets stars making out and caressing their gorgeous bodies. Dido sticks her hand down Julia's panties and fingers her before going down to eat her sweet pussy. Julie loves some good tonguing action, but today she wants more. So Dido begins to insert her full hand inside her. Fisting her beautiful pink cooch and making Julia moan in intense pleasure. This is truly the best way to celebrate, a hot and profound fistivity.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps

Download Profound Fistivity

Anal Solo Masturbation Part 4

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Robert Hill Releasing
Cast: Kelly Wells, Brooke Haven, Audrey Hollander, Jamie Elle, Adriana DeVille, Nikki Nievez, Harmony Rose, Alisha Angel, Taylor Ash, Jenna James
Genres: Anal, All Girl, Masturbation, Toy Play

This slut needs a real man! I wish I had more holes! My tight ass is ready

Duration: 58:08
Video: 512x288, XviD, 1508kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

Download Anal Solo Masturbation Part 4

Last edited:
Anal Solo Masturbation Part 4

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Robert Hill Releasing
Cast: Kelly Wells, Brooke Haven, Audrey Hollander, Jamie Elle, Adriana DeVille, Nikki Nievez, Harmony Rose, Alisha Angel, Taylor Ash, Jenna James
Genres: Anal, All Girl, Masturbation, Toy Play

This slut needs a real man! I wish I had more holes! My tight ass is ready

Duration: 58:08
Video: 512x288, XviD, 1508kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

Download Anal Solo Masturbation Part 4

69cm in the ass - FullHD 1080p

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse

Girl and anal fisnting what could be better? Watch and enjoy!

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8091kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 488.0 MB

Download 69cm in the ass - FullHD 1080p

Two lesbians and strapon

Cast: girl
Genres: fisting, dildo, strapon, prolapse

Two girls, one experienced older woman, is ready to help the younger blonde to teach her how to get high without men, and with the help of her hands and fisting, she forgot to warn about the consequences - prolapse.

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8126kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 525.5 MB

Download Two lesbians and strapon

Bed Time Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Lesbian, Fisting
Genres: Dido Angel, Victoria Pure

Horny couple Dido Angel and Victoria Pure make out passionately and engage in some hot pussy fisting right before bed time.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4409kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

Download Bed Time Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Riding That Fist

Cast: Rachel Evans (fister), Rebeca (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it clean, sucking off all of her anal juices and oil. Rachel thinks it is time to move onto some lesbian anal fisting so lays Rebeca on her back before sliding her whole hand up inside her. After these gorgeous girls enjoy plenty of fist fucking fun, Rebeca climbs on top of Rachel while riding her in the ass and using a magic wand vibrator on her pussy at the same time to give herself a powerful orgasm!

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist

Vinna wants it rough!

Cast: Ebba (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Vinna wants it rough!

Slow it down

Cast: Di Devi (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna speeds things up a little then as Di bends back over, she masturbates while Vinna fists her giving her a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Slow it down

Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of times, Akasha masturbates frantically while her pussy is filled and orgasms hard, enjoying every single moment of it!

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Oriental challenge

Planet Max Part 05

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Max Hardcore
Cast: Cloey Adams, China Doll, Allysin Embers, Max Hardcore, Mei Yu
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Oral, Piss

Depraved women in the way of a depraved cowboy are still not ending ... This time, he was dominated by an old pervert blonde with huge silicone tits. Not easy she had in his van ...

Duration: 1:22:20
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1021kbps

File size: 697.1 MB

Download Planet Max Part 05

Last edited:
Crazy Freaks

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Tornado
Cast: Lisa Courage, Desiree Blonde, Sylvie Marceau
Genres: Anal Fisting, Latex, Toys

Huge anal toys, Anal Fisting, 3 vaginal fistings, anal sex, DP's, latex, and of course Beautiful women!!

Duration: 1:29:20
Video: 400x304, XviD, 949kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Crazy Freaks

Hospital Visit

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Fisting
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: Fetish, Miscellaneous, Fisting

Once again Annie needs help, so her girlfriend checks her into the hospital. She tells the doctor she wants her girlfriends vagina and asshole stretched and fucked again this time larger and harder. She wants her ready for rough sex. Annie is put through the mill. She is given numerous kinds of enemas including a high colonic with a 36" tube, enema bags and bulbs. She is stretched with dilators and inflatable plugs.
Also: Her girlfriend sent directions and supplies for an old fashioned Chinese treatment where chopsticks are used to stretch the rectum. She takes 50 in her bottom after she is fucked with a extra long and thick handheld dildos.

Duration: 1:18:05
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1459kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

Download Hospital Visit

Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: MissMiseryXXX
Genres: Girl, Gaping, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead

and I stretch and gape my tight little pussy and asshole. Watch as pounds and destroys my tight little holes and stretches them out for you to see deep inside my body!

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 277.8 MB

Download Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

Cast: MissMiseryXXX
Genres: Girl, Gaping, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead

and I stretch and gape my tight little pussy and asshole. Watch as pounds and destroys my tight little holes and stretches them out for you to see deep inside my body!

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9634kbps

File size: 922.9 MB

Download Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

Back