File Size : 185.81 MB
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:30:02
Resolution : 640x360

00240x0032-05.png

Download or watch online > > > dd42614a7f41b3fe.mp4
###

Ruby Onyx, RosalindXXX - Lady Ruby And Her Fuck Toy Rosa

Description: I have in my presence one seriously horny little fuck toy! Fortunately for her I come well well equipped in order to give her a very thorough seeing too! I just love dominating submissive sluts and it takes me no time at all to have her bent over my knees for a vintage OTK spanking! Now subdued I continue to tease at her nipples and spread her legs before working up her throbbing clitty with my vibrator! Now dripping in pussy juice, taking my strap on deep inside her became effortless! Having her sucking and receiving my hard cock demonstrated my unrelenting superiority!

Genre: Domination, Lesbian, Redhead, Lingerie, Girl, MILF, Mature, Strapon, Brunette
Cast: Ruby Onyx, RosalindXXX

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1016.8 MB
Duration: 00:17:26
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Ruby_Onyx_RosalindXXX__Lady_Ruby_And_Her_Fuck_Toy_Rosa_Full_HD.mp4
###

Scarlett Sage, Serene Siren - Teaching the Naive

Description: One of the hardest things about breakups is moving out of a shared home. Scarlett Sage wants to get her things from her ex-boyfriend's house while he's not at home. Thinking the house is empty, Scarlett immediately goes inside to get her things. However, Scarlett freezes up when she sees her ex's mother chilling on the couch. The adorable babe tells Serene Siren about the sad news. Serene sympathizes with the heartbroken girl, giving her the space she needs while packing her things. Scarlett is so focused on getting her things that the sudden appearance of Serene in the room surprises her. Due to her shock, her large dildo falls out of her hand. Seeing the sex toy on the bed, Serene immediately knows what to do. She goes out of the room to get her vibrator. The naughty MILF wants to teach the naive girl something that will make her life more pleasing even if she remains single. Without wasting time, Serene presses the vibrator against Scarlett's crotch. Despite the denim shorts, Scarlett can feel the intense sensation of the vibrator pressing against her sensitive clit. While Scarlett enjoys rubbing the sex toy against her pussy, Serene focuses on giving her foot worship. Serene takes off Scarlett's white sandal heels to see the full beauty of the her sexy feet. She then sucks Scarlett's toes and licks her soles. Scarlett's pink toenail polish looks beautiful against the light red lips of her ex's mother. After worshiping Scarlett's sexy feet, Serene eats out the naughty babe's pussy. Scarlett does the same thing to Serene. They take turns licking each other's feet and pussy before scissoring on the bed. Scarlett leans on Serene. The MILF's legs wrap around Scarlett's body while her legs keep Scarlett's thighs from closing. Scarlett puts the vibrator against her pussy, with the moving head pressed against her pussy. Within just a few moments, Scarlett's body trembles as she experiences a mind-blowing orgasm for the first time.

Genre: Lesbian, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Girl
Cast: Scarlett Sage, Serene Siren

FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:34:05

Download from K2S >>> Scarlett_Sage_Serene_Siren__Teaching_the_Naive_Full_HD.mp4
###

Serene Siren, Jasmine Wilde - Extra Credit Urges

Description: Jasmine isn't doing so hot in class, so she pays a visit to Serene to see if there is anything she can do to bump up her grade. When she gets to Serene's house, Jasmine shows off her perfect huge tits and whips out a dildo. If she wants that 'A,' she'll need to work extra hard for it!

Genre: Tribbing, Lesbian, Brunette, Blouse, Strapon, Mature, Lesbian, Mature, Tribbing, Girl, Brunette, Fingering, Blonde, MILF, Cunnilingus, Strapon, Fingering, Cunnilingus
Cast: Serene Siren, Jasmine Wilde

FileSize: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:44:19
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Serene_Siren_Jasmine_Wilde__Extra_Credit_Urges_HD.mp4
###

YourFavoriteMommy, Mama Fiona - Seducing My Daughter

Description: Mommy stumbles upon her sexy daughter in the shower. She finds her daughter's panties on the bathroom floor and sneaks away to her bedroom to sniff them and touch herself. She is interrupted when her daughter enters to disclose that she has been feeling insecure about her developing body. Mommy uses the opportunity to take advantage of her vulnerable daughter.
She disrobes her girl, admires her body, and begins sweetly kissing her. The passion takes over and Mommy sucks her girl's dainty feet, tickles her erect nipples, and feeds on her juicy puffy pussy. Mommy makes her girl orgasm again and again, stuffing her fingers inside her daughter's hungry cunt.
When Mommy cannot last any longer, she lies down and lets her daughter play with her huge clit and wet pussy. Mommy shoves her orgasm into her daughter's beautiful face and the pair finish the session, exhausted and spent!

Genre: Girl, Sucking Tits, Masturbation, Lesbian, Fingering, MILF, Incest, Brunette, Mature, Cunnilingus, Foot Fetish
Cast: YourFavoriteMommy, Mama Fiona

FileSize: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:32:21

Download from K2S >>> YourFavoriteMommy_Mama_Fiona__Seducing_My_Daughter_Full_HD.mp4
###

Zazie S aka Zazie Skymm & Zaawaadi - Make Me Sweat

Description: Athletic Black beauty Zaawaadi is working out, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Make Me Sweat" begins. She's watched by cute blonde Zazie S, who can't help admiring the way her tight yoga pants stretch over her sexy bubble butt. Turned on by her lover's hot body, Zazie kisses Zaawaadi passionately, then pulls off her sports bra and sucks her deliciously stiff nipples attentively. Zaawaadi reciprocates by fondling Zazie's perky breasts, pulling down her silk tap pants and lapping at her puffy clit.
Zazie gasps with pleasure as her girlfriend eats her pussy voraciously, then starts licking her asshole too; she eases a finger in her ass, triggering an intense orgasm. Now Zazie peels off Zaawaadi's yoga pants and goes face down between her thighs to lick her succulent pink pussy avidly. Zaawaadi turns onto her knees so Zazie can eat her pussy and ass from behind, driving her to a mind-blowing climax.

Genre: Rimming, Blonde, Brunette, Girl, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Kissing, Cunnilingus, Interracial, Fingering
Cast: Zazie S aka Zazie Skymm & Zaawaadi

FileSize: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:30:56

Download from K2S >>> Zazie_S_aka_Zazie_Skymm__Zaawaadi__Make_Me_Sweat_Full_HD.mp4
###

Amirah Adara & Tiffany Tatum - Real Love Action 2

Description: Sorry, there is no description for this video

Genre: Facesitting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Strapon, Foot Licking, Nylon, Lesbian, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose
Director: MetArt Films
Cast: Amirah Adara & Tiffany Tatum

FileSize: 906.3 MB
Duration: 00:24:53

Download from K2S >>> Amirah_Adara__Tiffany_Tatum__Real_Love_Action_2_Full_HD.mp4
###

Back