Forbidden Enjoyment - Fucked A Hand In The Ass - Fisting

Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene 1 (Nate Grimes, Ace Stallion)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nate Grimes, Ace Stallion
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming
Video language: English

Mustached hunk Nate Grimes wants to make sure gym buddy Ace Stallion is completely stretched out before their big workout. When a rubdown on the locker room bench isn't enough, the two pals agree that Ace could use some internal stretching as well. Nate lubes up Ace's ass with his tongue before using his hard 8' cock to bareback the jock's smooth hole. With Ace on all fours and his shorts pushed down to his knees, Nate's fist begins to work its way inside of Ace. Nate then brings it to the next level by using his dick to fuck Ace while simultaneously keeping a fist inside of his stretched-out hole. After a few more intense thrusts of Nate's raw cock and some strokes from his own hand, Ace moans, shoots his load, and gets ready to hit the gym showers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene 1 (Nate Grimes, Ace Stallion)

FFucking Deep Holes

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hot Desert Knights Productions
Cast: Tony Ryder, KiwiMuzza, RedRight, Richard Rider, Lex Leder, Mike Toms, Steve Wild, Sid Code, Kurt Woodfever, Andre, Hannes, Mitch Banning, Eagerboy, Steve Tuck, Ardon Masters, C.J. Michaels
Genres: Extreme, Fisting

FFucking Deep Holes is a hardcore, handball extravaganza of the most out-of-this-world deep fisting action ever, all in one feature length film. It is the greatest of HDK's hardcore deep fisting moments created over the past 10 years, re-edited and all put on to one movie for your fisting enjoyment. Almost two hours of the most talented asses and hands ever put on one film. A total of 10 scenes and 16 men in an incredible fisting frenzy from start to finish, for 118 minutes of hardcore deep ass perating play like you have never seen before. No fluff and no fast forward moments, just extreme deep handballing, two handed ass stretching, double fist fucking, rapid fire punching and the deepest hole exploring action to the armpits that you ever will see. It's absolutely un-fucking believable! FFucking Deep Holes includes scenes from Ass Dominators, Berlin Dungeon, Butt Busters, FFucking FFantastic, Stretch My Ass, and Xtreme M4M.

Duration: 1:58:42
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1805kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download FFucking Deep Holes

Shockwave Part 3

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Jim Ferro, Alberto De Palma, Antonio Biaggi, Brandon Hawk
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Dildos, Hairy, Fisting

Dark Alley's most beloved and best-selling series reaches its coital conclusion in this special Director's Cut edition of Shockwave 3. Featuring the directing talents and visions of both Owen Hawk and Matthias von Fistenberg.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:40:41
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1736kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Shockwave Part 3

ASSault, Scene 5 (Brian Bonds, Armond Rizzo)

Cast: Brian Bonds, Armond Rizzo
Genres: Anal, Boots, Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Fingering, Oral, Rimming

Brian Bonds is eager to test Armond Rizzo's anal limits and Armond is willing to show just how much he can handle. Taking the signal, Brian dives in and pumps his juicy cock in and out of him. Brian's huge knob is not enough to satisfy Armond, so Brian crams one of the biggest dildos ever seen into Armond's eager ass. Armond lets out a gasp as Brian fills his hole to capacity, and slides the massive toy past his threshold taking the entire dong with ease! After pummeling his hole, Brian pulls the dildo out of Armond's smooth ass leaving it covered in lube and Armond feeling stretched and satisfied.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6581kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ASSault, Scene 5 (Brian Bonds, Armond Rizzo)

Hot Sessions - part 3

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Club 1821

Five young and adventurous newcomers, including
strip down and bare it all for their very first nude photo sessions!
Erotic magazine photographer Brad Posey captures it all on video and in remarkable still photos!
Real, intimate and unscripted.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:58:21
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Sessions - part 3

Anthony P Photo Shoot - part 2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: PumpingMuscle

Lovely handsome man undressed in the street, played with his muscles and began to warm his dick in the sun.

Duration: 3:14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Anthony P Photo Shoot - part 2

Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene 1

Cast: Nate Grimes, Ace Stallion
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming

Mustached hunk Nate Grimes wants to make sure gym buddy Ace Stallion is completely stretched out before their big workout. When a rubdown on the locker room bench isn't enough, the two pals agree that Ace could use some internal stretching as well. Nate lubes up Ace's ass with his tongue before using his hard 8' cock to bareback the jock's smooth hole. With Ace on all fours and his shorts pushed down to his knees, Nate's fist begins to work its way inside of Ace. Nate then brings it to the next level by using his dick to fuck Ace while simultaneously keeping a fist inside of his stretched-out hole. After a few more intense thrusts of Nate's raw cock and some strokes from his own hand, Ace moans, shoots his load, and gets ready to hit the gym showers.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene 1

Construction Zone vol.3

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Chris Neal, Huessein, Joshua Adams, Sean Harris, Taurus
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Big Balls, Daddies, Fetish/Kink, Hunks, Group Sex

The Final Installment of Chris Ward's Blue Collar Fisting Trilogy is the hottest movie of the series!Taurus Dean, Chris Neal, Josh Adams, Huessein,
and Fisting Superstud Sean Harris Burn up the Screen in a non-stop fisting frenzy the likes of which only Raging Stallion Studios can deliver!

Duration: 1:58:58
Video: 480x352, XviD, 1983kbps

Download Construction Zone vol.3

Uber-Pig Hardcore Collection

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Tommy Rawlins, Danny Fox, Christian Hezzog, Adam Faust, Matthias Von Fistenberg, Aaron King, Sebastian Cruz, Tim Kruger, Lee Heyford, Violator, Demetrius, Yves, Aaron Summers
Genres: Anal Sex, Fucking, Military, Masks, Muscle, Tattoos, Outdoor Sex, Threesomes, Groups

"Über-Pig: The Danny Fox Collection is packed to the brim with Fox's big Serbian/German cock, tight, smooth hole and hyper-sexual deviance. Featuring scenes from Raw Fuck Club, Fisting Underground III, Junkyard Cumholes, Gaytanamo, Shockwave and Passio, this is a must have for all of Danny's fans. This cumpilation is cumpletely filled with some of the German stud's best work. From gang bangs, hardcore fuck scenes, fisting, and role-play scenes, this movie will keep your cock rock hard. Watch as Danny and his hot friends have the time of their lives fucking, sucking, and fisting all night.

Duration: 2:13:16
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Uber-Pig Hardcore Collection

Sleepy Kenny Gets Foot Worshiped

Genres: Feet,Fetish

It's always great to see Kenny, especially when he's asleep in my house, vulnerable to be taken advantage of with some foot worshiping. He needed a place to stay for the night and I let him stay in the WebB&B room I rent out. He back back from his business meeting and he looked more than a little bit buzzed. I really couldn't keep myself from attacking his dress socks and size 11 feet with my tongue while he snoozed away. Kenny stirred a bit and whether he actually did wake up or not is anyone's guess. I bestowed my best worshiping skills on Kenny's smelly socks and size 11s - and then i tickled those luscious soles with a feather..

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6128kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 842.6 MB

Download Sleepy Kenny Gets Foot Worshiped

Stockidol - Qualifications

Studio: StockBar

is the only live website broadcasting directly from the largest and best male strip club in the world. For your viewing pleasure, Stock Bar has over 60 of the hottest nude male strippers, and you will be able watch your favorite dancers perform on stage or in the shower. Friday and Saturday nights the dancers will perform duo and trio shows on stage. And, as a bonus feature, on weekends you will be able to enjoy steamy and sexy duo shower shows - all live.
There are many features on StockBarThere are three Hd live feeds directly in to the club. The live stage feed has non-stop shows throughout the night. The live Back Stage spy cam allows you to sneak a peek at the dancers preparing for their stages. The feed for the Dancer Studio is live every Tuesday and Thursday at 10pm. For all chatters, StockBar has a live chat. You will be able to chat with members from around the globe all sharing the same interests - nude male dancers Live!
StockBar also has additional pages for your viewing.

Duration: 2:00:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4352kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Stockidol - Qualifications

Dev Worships Jason James' Manly Feet

Dominant hunk Jason James showed off his incredible feet in his debut and when Dev saw his photos he begged me to let him worship Jason. Jason is a real man in every way and didn't have to be asked twice to give Dev his wish. Jason got a real kick out of watching such a big, strong man like Dev down on his knees in front of him and relished every second of the sock and foot worshiping. He loved it as much as Dev and I did!.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5340kbps

File size: 636.5 MB

Download Dev Worships Jason James' Manly Feet

Hot Sessions - part 4

Release Year: 2006

Six young and adventurous newcomers strip down and bare it all for their very first nude photo sessions.
Loaded with cock stroking, steamy poses and revealing talk, erotic magazine photographer Brad Posey has captured it all live on video and in remarkable still photos.
What really happens at a nude photo session? Intimate, unscripted, and unrehearsed.
Join erotic photographer Brad Posey as he captures six young and daring new models on video and in remarkable still photos!
Loaded with cock stroking, steamy poses and revealing talk. Dylan's scene alone makes Hot Sessions #4 a Club 1821 classic!

Duration: 1:59:48

Download Hot Sessions - part 4

Jeremy C Photo Shoot - part 1

Studio: PumpingMuscle

Jeremy C - Handsome guy alone at home. He has a muscular body, he does sports. Undressed and showed his naked, athletic, ideal body. Strong dick and firm ass like a nut.

Duration: 2:18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2228kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Jeremy C Photo Shoot - part 1

Marine Ned Dominates Me With His Size 10 Feet

I had the immense pleasure of worshiping veteran Marine Ned's gorgeous size 10 feet again and he loved it - as usual. Ned is such a cool and laid back kind of guy and really seems to he developing a love for all things feet like me. He prefers to be on the receiving end though and that's definitely an arrangement that I can live with. Ned's dirty white socks and bare feet smelled and tasted incredible!.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5000kbps

File size: 528.2 MB

Download Marine Ned Dominates Me With His Size 10 Feet

Dark Alley Media - Miami Sex Machines

Get a close look at the lurid Florida sex scene through the eyes of ever-horny tops looking to drop loads in anyone... or any hole they find. From hook-ups to cruise ships, watch all of the seedy encounters unfold before your devious eyes.

Duration: 1:51:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1253kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dark Alley Media - Miami Sex Machines

Johnny & Joey's Feet Worshiped

When sexy stud comes to make a delivery to Johnny and Joey he gets no less than 24 inches of gorgeous feet to worship! Johnny and Joey both have size 12 feet that any foot freak would go crazy for. The delivery man offers to give them a foot and sock massage and they didn't say no. Both men revel in the foot attention. They kick back and enjoy every minute of every lick that moves across their big, sexy feet and toes!.

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5787kbps

File size: 801.4 MB

Download Johnny & Joey's Feet Worshiped

Dark Alley Media Fisting Underground Part 2 Live

Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Korben David, Lee Heyford, Matthieu Paris, Tommy Rawlins, Violator
Genres: Fisting, Leather, Sling, Big Dicks, Uncut, Punks, Tattoos, Dungeon

After Part 1, Dark Alley didn't think it could get any more hardcore and nasty. But browsing through Euro fisting sites, they scouted some of the perviest, most f"cked up the continent has to offer.

Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1941kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dark Alley Media Fisting Underground Part 2 Live

Derek Parker's Socks and Feet Worshiped

This is more of a dress socks worship scene, but does have foot worship in it too. Derek Parker and Adam Bryant kick back on the bed after a long day of work when Derek brings up a conversation he and Adam had had about him wanting to suck on his girlfriend's toes but her not letting him. Adam gets his chance to worship a hot pair of feet here, those belonging to Derek of course. Adam didn't really have worshiping a man's feet in mind, but by the time he had his face in Derek's smelly dress socks he was soon loving man feet. Adam sniffed, sucked and even nibbled on Derek's socked feet and toes before stripping his socks off. Derek soon had his big cock out to stroke as Adam worshiped his fantastically masculine feet. As we would expect, Derek shot a blissful load of cum while Adam worshiped his tasty feet!.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Derek Parker's Socks and Feet Worshiped

Fisting Underground Part vol.1

Cast: Owen Hawk, Matthias Von Fistenberg, Lee Heyford, Ian Jay, Shane Thomas, Matthieu Leon
Genres: Fisting, Double Fisting, Punch Fisting, Leather, Sling, Big Dicks, Uncut, Punks, Tattoos, Dungeon

5 Scenes, 2.5 hours of nothing but Fist Fucking with 6 young, hole-starved pigs, including a very special de-virginizing of Owen Hawk's fist-hole, and a super extended, nearly 25 minute long double Fisting scene!
Nominee for 2007 Gayvn Award for "Best Specialty: Extreme.

Duration: 2:01:44
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fisting Underground Part vol.1

Alpha-Male Atlas Worshiped

Atlas is huge with stunning size 14 feet! He is definitely one of the hottest bodybuilders I've had on the site. I had been noticing his feet for a long time and I finally got the chance to worship them. He had never had his feet worshiped before and he was very curious about it. I asked him to flex his massive biceps for me while I sniffed his rank socks and sure enough, he blessed the camera with a fantastic pose. He said he lost track of how long he had been wearing his white socks - which certainly aren't white anymore. I took my time worshiping his filthy socks before finally getting down to working his bare feet. They tasted and smelled so good. Atlas loved all the attention, eventually getting naked so he could stroke his hard cock and shoot a nice load of cum while I went to town on those big feet!.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 982.8 MB

Download Alpha-Male Atlas Worshiped

2 Twisted

Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Carlos Morales, Nick Piston, Bastien Forloux, Derrick Hanson, Dillon Press, Joey O'Bryan, Mike Power, Nick Capra, Tony Serrano
Genres: Abuse, Muscle Men, Butt Play, Fisting, Rimming, Double Anal Penetration, Double Oral Penetration, Anal, Oral, Orgy Scene

Notorious Director David Lamm returns to Club Inferno with 2 Twisted featuring a new batch of 9 hung sex pigs in the kind of outrageous action that put his first Twisted hit at the top of the charts! Starring Hot House Exclusive Nick Piston and Club Inferno Superstar Carlos Morales, these fist dogs are , 2 verbal, 2 edgy, 2 wrong, 2 degrading, 2 perverse, 2 used, 2 raunchy, 2 shocking and 2 Twisted. Over 2 hours of non-stop assault on the biggest holes in the business! It's 2 Twisted!

Duration: 1:54:06
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download 2 Twisted

Fistpack vol.14 ManCaves

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Billy Ryder, Marc LaSalle, Mason Garet, Matthew Soul, Michael Yohns
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Black, Butt Play, Rosebuds, Tattoos, Threeways, Rimming, Fetish , Kink, Interracial, Jockstraps, Tattoos

Butt pigs have known for centuries what the rest of the world's men are only now discovering from those home improvement shows on television. Nothing matches the pride and joy one man feels when he shares with another his custom built inner sanctum nestled deep within the walls of his own domain. His ManCave. Model Director Taurus Dean takes us on a tour of some of the best ManCaves around, featuring several eager, able, and willing new additions to the Raging Stallion, Fisting Central stable.

Duration: 2:34:23
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 926kbps

Download Fistpack vol.14 ManCaves

Dolf's Foot Doctor Hugh Hunter

Doctor Hugh Hunter is on the scene, attending to Dolf Dietrich's tingling feet. Dolf tells Hugh what his foot issues are, the good doctor listening attentively and taking it all in. After the chat Hugh is right on Dolf's smelly socks and feet, massing them and finding the sensitive spots on Dolf's soles. Dolf reacts immediately, moaning and adoring the attention Doctor Hunter is paying to his feet. By the time Dolf's feet are bare and being sucked on by Hugh he can barely control himself from how heavenly it feels. His big, hard cock is soon pulled out, whereby he strokes it to an intense climax and cum shot!.

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5505kbps

File size: 757.9 MB

Download Dolf's Foot Doctor Hugh Hunter

Logan's Feet & Socks Worshiped

Logan is a handsome, laid-back guy with beautiful size 9 feet. He said he had never gotten his toes sucked and socks sniffed before. When he said he was ok with me worshiping his sexy feet I must say I immediately got turned on. Logan seemed to loved me sucking on his toes and adoring his manly feet. They smelled and tasted fantastic. Logan was pretty quiet, but there are moments in this shoot where you can see the bliss on his handsome face. I hope I can get Logan to do more soon!.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5674kbps

File size: 607.8 MB

Download Logan's Feet & Socks Worshiped

Qualifications - Stockidol

Studio: StockBar

is the only live website broadcasting directly from the largest and best male strip club in the world. For your viewing pleasure, Stock Bar has over 60 of the hottest nude male strippers, and you will be able watch your favorite dancers perform on stage or in the shower. Friday and Saturday nights the dancers will perform duo and trio shows on stage. And, as a bonus feature, on weekends you will be able to enjoy steamy and sexy duo shower shows - all live.
There are many features on StockBarThere are three Hd live feeds directly in to the club. The live stage feed has non-stop shows throughout the night. The live Back Stage spy cam allows you to sneak a peek at the dancers preparing for their stages. The feed for the Dancer Studio is live every Tuesday and Thursday at 10pm. For all chatters, StockBar has a live chat. You will be able to chat with members from around the globe all sharing the same interests - nude male dancers Live!
StockBar also has additional pages for your viewing.

Duration: 2:00:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4352kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Qualifications - Stockidol

Pervert Fisting Odyssey

Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, St. Davide, Amir, Berlin FFucker, Marco, William Wallace
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Dungeon, Fucking, Fisting, Group, Gym, Hairy, Leather, Masks, Muscles, Raw, Rubber, Slings, Smooth, Studs, Submission, Tattoos, Threesomes, Toys, Twinks

We present Dark Alley's very own unstoppable, irreplaceable Fisting Star is back to fill the void in the hardcore world with a European Fisting Odyssey.

Duration: 2:24:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2064kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Pervert Fisting Odyssey

RJ Rests His Tired Size 13 Feet

RJ gets home from a hard day of work and the only thing he desires is to put his feet up and relax them. I got some great closeups of RJ's perfect size 13 feet here, zooming right in on his dirty, sweaty, white socks and splendid bare feet. I found it incredibly erotic to be able to catch RJ in such a private moment, seeing how he relaxes his feet after a long day at work. I wanted to touch, tickle and worship his feet really badly, but I managed to hold off and take some great footage of them!.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5353kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download RJ Rests His Tired Size 13 Feet

Hot Sessions - part 3

Five young and adventurous newcomers, including
strip down and bare it all for their very first nude photo sessions!
Erotic magazine photographer Brad Posey captures it all on video and in remarkable still photos!
Real, intimate and unscripted.

Duration: 1:58:21

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Sessions - part 3

Big Banquet for Holes

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Gay, Bdsm

Japanese gay bdsm movie, series acceed Black Hole, kinky bondage fucking.

Duration: 2:14:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps

Download Big Banquet for Holes

Casey More Demands Worship

Casey More showed his true, dominant nature here, ordering his foot slave to get down onto his knees to massage, sniff, suck and lick his masculine feet. Both socked and bare. Casey demands to be called Master. He is adamant about that. His foot slave is ok with that, just as long as he gets to shove his face into Casey's aromatic socks and feet. Casey loves it all, of course, and now has himself a foot slave to worship his feet every day after work!.

Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6345kbps

Download Casey More Demands Worship

Piss Orgy With Daddies & Young Boys

Cast: Shay Michaels, Ray Dalton, Nick Roberts, Aarin Asker, Lukas Cipriani, Lex Antoine
Genres: Group sex, Orgy, Hairy, Bears, Pissing, Golden Shower, Leather, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Bareback, Dildo, Fisting, Cum

The two pigs swallow every drop. Shay Michaels steps in and takes a huge leak on Nick Roberts' boots. Aarin gets on his knees and cleans those boots with his tongue, being sure to get Nick's boots perfectly clean. After the men have emptied their bladders, it's time to start fucking. Nick uses his big cock to fuck Lukas through the glory hole while Aarin services the other guys' cocks with his mouth. Nick plows a load into Lukas' tight hole and Ray Dalton is more than eager to lick up the cum dripping from Lukas' well used hole. Aarin and Lukas are taking turns drinking piss while sitting in the piss tub. This gets the rest of the pigs amped up and wanting more. They turn their attention and cocks to Lex Antoine's furry ass. Ray, Nick, Shay and Lukas all take their turn fucking Lex. Ray gets the final fuck and dumps his nut deep inside Lex. Aarin is a happy little piss pig, just sitting in the tub taking piss from 5 hot men. When the piss runs out, it's time for some hardcore ass stre.

Duration: 2:09:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Piss Orgy With Daddies & Young Boys

Booted

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno
Cast: Evan Matthews, Alex DeLarge, Justin Wells, Mark Masterson, Ryan Raz, Jonathan Doe, Josh West, Adam Faust
Genres: Big Cocks, Bondage, Buttplay, Fisting, Jockstrap, Leather, Fetish, Muscles, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos

New Club Inferno Stud Mark Master brings muscle, cock, and a rugged, balls-to-the-wall attitude to Booted, a homage to boots and the men who love them. Master introduces Exclusive Evan Matthews to a new toy - a boot shaped dildo as big and heavy as the real thing. Next it's off to the boot-black for some honest-to-goodness spit-shine action where the cocks get as much attention as the boots. Club Inferno discoveries Ryan Raz and Justin Wells slurp, lick and fist in a boot maker's shop, and more! Get ready to fall on your knees and get Booted!

Duration: 2:26:22
Video: 720x480, XviD, 814kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Booted

Boss Seamus' Feet Worshiped

Seamus is a very demanding boss and he isn't too impressed with employee Dev's customer service skills. He calls Dev into his office, ordering him down onto his knees to sniff his stinky shoes, massage his socked feet and worship him completely. Seamus continuously dominates Dev, coaching him on how he likes his size 13's massaged, sniffed and sucked on. Dev becomes boss Seamus' foot slave to the fullest extent. Will Dev keep his job' Only a lot of foot worshiping and time will tell!.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps

File size: 779.0 MB

Download Boss Seamus' Feet Worshiped

Back