~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish_Alexis Tae - Alexis Tae's High Arches and Long Toes

Alexis Tae is a hot new girl and fairly new to the adult biz. She has amazingly high arches, super wrinkled soles and beautiful long toes. She has size 8 - 8.5 feet and she is excellent at giving footjobs. See her dangle her cool sneakers off her feet. She then shoves her sweaty feet right toward your face. She spreads her toes and points them. Next, she pours oil all over her feet and gets them nice and shiny. Next, I come in and lick her bare feet and suck her toes. She loves having her feet worshiped and it definitely shows! We then both get naked and I lik one foot while she plays with my cock and balls with her other foot. She even throws in some nice fingertip tickling on my cock, ball and inner though. It felt amazing! Alexis then gets me to cum all over her feet. She then holds them up to the camera and you can see the cum dripping off them
Genre: Foot Fetish, Footjob, Feet
Cast: Alexis Tae

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:25:28
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

C1ZwXwYPBElX6MR0sSBj.mp4

C1ZwXwYPBElX6MR0sSBj.mp4

Footfetish_Angel The Dreamgirl - 760 He Cum in All Her Louboutin Shoes

Angel has been standing at her desk all day (can be like a receptionist table with no chairs) in her black louboutin (no Chairs), her foot hurts really badly and she shoeplay dipping in her heels a few minutes shifting her weight and take her shoe off and pressing her toes to the ground (see Picture for the type of foot movement). She does this and tries to alternate between both her foot for a few minutes..After this, she decides to change to flat shoes to take a break but leaves her Louboutin under her desk. A sneaky coworker borrows her heels and cum into one of the shoes while she's on break and sneakily puts the shoe back to where it was..Angel comes back without noticing anything and while looking at her phone she puts her shoe on. She puts the dry shoe on first and then puts the cummed heels on... when she es her foot to enter the cummed heels, it splashes out and she immediately notices her shoe is wet... she removes the shoe and brings it up to look inside her shoe... She then notices a lot of white stuff inside her shoe and tilts her shoe over and all the cum drips down..After this, she grabs the tissue box but it's completely empty (This is important because she has to seem helpless). Then a customer shows up and she quickly puts the wet shoe back on and we see Angel working and standing in her cum filled shoe shoeplaying with wet toes..Angel comes to work again, but after what happened the other day, she brings a spare pair of heels (Beige Louboutin so Kate) and keeps it locked in her drawer. But this time, when she comes back instead of putting her heels on, she checks it first, she lifts up one of her shoes to look inside and is then disgusted at the cum inside her shoe again and tilts it and pours it out again... But then she smirks cause she remembered she has spare heels in her drawer... She saw a guest coming and immediately opened her drawer to pull out her spare heels... Little does Angel know, the guy has filled one of her spare heels full of cum as well. But she was so confident that the shoe was dry that she didn't even check it. Her phone msgs was coming in and she saw a guest coming in so she put the shoe on the floor and put on the dry shoe first.... Then she puts the wet shoe on and 'Splash!!' the cum overflowed again and she was a bit surprised... She tried to grab the tissue again and AGAIN it's empty... She looked at the box in confusion because she remembered she replaced it with a new one in the morning but it's completely empty now..With no choice, she continues serving and shoeplaying a bit.... Once she is done, she walks to the bathroom and looks for the toilet paper there, but only the roll is left (paper is finished)... What bad luck!!! she puts it back on and just has to work... she ends up rushing back home after work to wash her foot and throws both her heels in the trash..

Genre: Cum on Shoes, Foot Fetish, Mini Skirt, Blonde, High Heels
Cast: Angel The Dreamgirl

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 3.99 GB
Duration: 00:28:15
Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:

Fi6EZWz7gykpvoQRVD6G.mp4

Fi6EZWz7gykpvoQRVD6G.mp4

Footfetish_Heather Lee (Another First Timer!)

Heather Lee is the next girl I shot out in LA. The ironic thing is she's actually from New Jersey, lol, way more north of Philly, but still kinda local. This girl is soooooo freakin cute but was very nervous. I, of course, took good care of her. She had only been shooting for like a week and a half. She's also only 19. Heather has soft size 7 feet and wrinkles them for you, wiggles her toes and teases you. She also gets into the Pose Position to give you nice close-ups of her feet and soles. She just got a fresh pedicure and had very colorful orange / pink color toenail polish. Next, Heather gets her feet worshiped. She's never had this done before so she has no idea what to expect. Are first timers the best or what? Her feet are so soft and has great wrinkled soles. Check out how she rubs my cock. I think she has her first footjob on her mind. You can tell how naive and new she is, lol, just by the look on her face. She almost has this " Oh , I'm jerking someone off with my feet, am I doing it right " look, lol. If you like girl-next-door innocent looking types, Heather Lee is definitely your girl!

Genre: Blonde, Footjob, Feet, Teen, Foot Fetish
Cast: Heather Lee

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 91.2 MB
Duration: 00:16:08
Resolution: 720x406

DOWNLOAD:

HJMbsuDJHXvsR7hmBcVZ.mp4

HJMbsuDJHXvsR7hmBcVZ.mp4

Footfetish_Katie Summers (Cum All Over My Tan Feet!)

Katie Summers is an amazing tan blonde with size 8 feet. I have been dying to work with this sultry beauty once I went out to Cali! This is one of the hottest foot tease clips I have ever shot. She is so sensual and seductive. She knows exactly what you want. She removes her sneakers to reveal sweaty feet since she was wearing no socks for awhile. This girl knows EXACTLY what you want!! She shows you how she is going to give a footjob,which will be up soon! Just look at these soft pink soles. I couldn't wait to get to Katie's sweaty feet, especially right out of her sneakers! Her feet are really soft with super wrinkles and high arches. She's extremely sensual and verbal and knows what she likes. I also give her sneakers a whiff, too. Great sweaty feet mixed with leather smell! Such a hot girl!! Summers' barefeet were so hot and sweaty out of her sneakers. Perfect for footjobs! Watch Katie work my cock with expert technique. She pours baby oil on her feet and my cock and then she strokes me real good with her feet. We then switch positions giving you a great view of her ass and then we finish in a Pose Position while I explode into her cupped wrinkled soles!

Genre: Foot Fetish, Footjob, Feet, Teen, Blonde
Cast: Katie Summers

FileSize: 165.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:58

DOWNLOAD:

SgNJofOjmng28YUMfke4.mp4

SgNJofOjmng28YUMfke4.mp4

Footfetish_Ivy Winters (Road Trip!)

I shot Ivy Winters in Baltimore. I couldn't pass up the fact she was nearby and I decided to take the trip down from Philly. Such a cool, fun, sexual girl! Her feet are very tan, especially the tops, while revealing pink soles. She gets pedicures all the time and it shows. Watch as she removes her wedges and teases you with her soles and the tops of her feet while scrunching her soles and wiggling her toes. She then pours baby oil all over her size 7.5 feet and legs getting them all nice and shiny. It's sooooo sexy! Yep, that's right, Ivy Winter's soles are smooth as silk! Worshiping her feet was incredible! Licking her soles, back of ankles, calves and legs and also sucking her toys was pure joy! You'll love how sensual this girl is!! She's quite a tease as she rubs her feet all over my cock with my shorts still on. She can't wait for more as she takes off all of her clothes revealing a smokin hot tan 20 year old body! She continues to rub her size 7.5 feet all over my cock and now she's pouring baby oil on her feet and my cock, as well. With slow sensual foot jerking action, she really gets me going. From there, she works it harder. I then explode all over her feet, the tops and then she shows you her soles revealing a ton of jizz!!

Genre: Footjob, Brunette, Foot Fetish, Teen, Feet
Cast: Ivy Winters

FileSize: 178.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:45

DOWNLOAD:

K58201w1Xmw6mziwSQru.mp4

K58201w1Xmw6mziwSQru.mp4

Footfetish_Hailey Benz (Hailey Benz Made Me Cum Twice!)

Hailey Benz is another first timer here in Philly for the 1st time. She's 21 years old and has size 5.5 feet. They wrinkle up really nice and this is her first foot fetish shoot. She may have some of the highest arches I have ever seen - like, freaky high! You can see Hailey remove her sneakers and ankle socks to reveal sweaty feet and after that she teases you with some toe pointing, toe wiggling and then she gets into the Pose Position. Hailey was a cheerleader in school and has a great athletic body with awesome calves and the backs of her ankles are very defined. Now it's time for some sock and barefoot worship with Hailey and her insanely high arches. I lick her ankle sock covered sweaty feet and then I lick her bare feet right afterwards. Gotta love these arches! Watch her play with her tits as I worship her feet. I lick her feet in the Pose, too. This may be a first for me, lol! Not only did Hailey give me one footjob, her feet were so nice, she gave me TWO! This one, started off with her rubbing her feet all of my cock over my jeans as I licked her sock covered feet. She then teased me by sticking her foot down my pants and getting me hard. She then gave me a great sockjob followed by a barefootjob and I exploded all over her feet once again on her cupped soles in the Pose Position!!

Genre: Feet, Teen, Brunette, Footjob, Foot Fetish
Cast: Hailey Benz

FileSize: 161.9 MB
Duration: 00:29:23

DOWNLOAD:

G4Hqqp70PhfRJXMhhPUL.mp4

G4Hqqp70PhfRJXMhhPUL.mp4

Footfetish_Ivy Secrets (Ivy Secrets Size Eleven Feet!)

WOW! Check out this tall hot redhead named Ivy Secrets. She is 5'11" and has size 11 feet! They are huge. Ivy is a new girl to the industry and I am so glad I got her early on as she is really getting noticed around the foot fetish biz. She gives incredible footjobs. In fact, I just did her first anal scene at my other site allanalallthetime.com and she still got me to cum again right after that, with her feet. See Ivy point and spread her toes. She has great high arches. She oils them up and gets them nice and shiny. Next, I enter the scene and lick her feet and suck her toes. I love licking feet from heel to toe with big feet like this. It's not everyday you get to worship feet this size. After licking her bare feet, she gives me an incredible footjob with great cock stroking action and I am hard as a rock. Her toe lock around the tip of my dick is like no other and the pressure almost made me cum right away. I composed myself and after more incredible cock stroking she got me off and I exploded all over her feet and soles!

Genre: Brunette, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet, Teen
Cast: Ivy Secrets

FileSize: 170.2 MB
Duration: 00:24:21

DOWNLOAD:

J9ZruoYKMMY3vEPMnDOr.mp4

J9ZruoYKMMY3vEPMnDOr.mp4

Footfetish_Kelly Klass - Hardcore

Dane and his buddy Flowers are looking to create the next viral video starlet and they have cute Kelly in their sights. While she can't really sing, Dane knows exactly how to elicit a great vocal response: worshipping Kelly's size 6.5s! Kelly responds with a chorus of obscene demands; she wants Dane to pound her tight pussy all over the bed! Dane's happy to accommodate her as long as she doesn't mind finishing the afternoon with her feet covered in his spunk!

Genre: FootFetish, Footjob
Cast: Kelly Klasst

FileSize: 2.97 GB
Duration: 00:30:52

DOWNLOAD:

6HPBYMLvREALjjy6k9LK.mp4

6HPBYMLvREALjjy6k9LK.mp4

Footfetish_Andi Rose (Need Quick Cash?)

No way! There's this hot tall girl with model looks and long legs. I am scoping this one out from a local Philly coffee shop not far from my studio. I love the coffee in this place and I frequent this place often. You never know when you come across a girl willing to show off her feet. It was a bit awkward at first I'll admit, but once I showed her my card and list of websites and that I was legit and maybe, just maybe, the idea of making some quick cash for Christmas shopping, could have been the clincher.....lol. Anyway, we rode back to my studio and up the stairs we went and she showed off her feet. She wore sneakers and socks, which made her feet sweaty. She peels the socks off and shows you her wrinkled soles and also her feet and soles on the ottoman, which put you right at the level of her feet,so they are practically in your face. If you like girls off the street in jeans, and something spur of the moment, you'll love this! Turns out this girl is QUITE open-minded and I think you are gonna like her. After meeting Andi on the street in Philly, she was more than nice enough to come back to my studio for a quick shoot and foot tease. Now, she wanted to do more and was totally cool with stripping down to her bra and panties to give more of a show. She strikes many poses in her high heels and then gives a nice shoe dangle. After that, she lays in the Pose Position and then puts her feet on top of an ottoman giving you a perfect eye level view of her nice wrinkled soles. Not done yet, now she applies gel oil all over the tops and bottoms of her feet and she gets them them nice and shiny. Great feet. Next, it's finally time to worship Andi's high arched feet and wrinkled soles. I had been holding out on her but I couldn't hold back any longer. For a girl, who I had just met, she was very open to having her feet licked and toes sucked. We waste no time as she starts right on my desk back at the studio. She rubs my cock on top of my sweat pants, with her high heel, while I lick the other foot. Soon enough my pants come down and she's still playing with my cock with the high heel. This felt awesome, by the way! Then, she gave me a shoejob with her one foot and the other foot, bare! What a contrast in feeling! One side, the kinda cold and hard leather feel and the other a sweaty barefoot. This was INCREDIBLE! What impressed me the most was her amazing stroking ability and technique. After that, the other heel came off and the cock stroking became more fierce. I popped all over her feet, with the jizz flying straight up in the air, not one, but twice! She was THAT GOOD! Then, she holds up her soles showing the jizz running down them and then on the tops of her feet and toes

Genre: Redhead, Teen, Foot Fetish, Feet, Footjob
Cast: Andi Rose

FileSize: 160.4 MB
Duration: 00:22:12

DOWNLOAD:

Tn6ekehjv4j1k4hDbVgU.mp4

Tn6ekehjv4j1k4hDbVgU.mp4

Footfetish_Jessica (Local Girl, Jessica's First Footjob!)

Jessica is a gorgeous girl with amazing feet. You won't see this girl anywhere else shooting for any other foot fetish studios. This is her first ever shoot and first ever footjob! She teases you with her solo foot tease and then I come in and lick her sweaty feet and suck her toes. I also worship her feet in the pose position, too. Then comes the footjob and she teases me above my sweats while I lick her super wrinkled soles. Next, pants come off and she gives me a great footjob in several positions. Check out the incredible camera angles, too. See me explode all over her virgin feet
Genre: Brunette, Footjob, Feet, Teen, Foot Fetish
Cast: Jessica

FileSize: 856.2 MB
Duration: 00:25:36

DOWNLOAD:

9Su6JMQehm5X92brcxNj.mp4

9Su6JMQehm5X92brcxNj.mp4

Footfetish_Barbie Brill & Dorothy Black - Business with Pleasure

Business can get quite demanding with someone's time and stressful to handle. Dorothy Black looks professional but hot in a skimpy black dress paired with black pumps that cover her sexy feet, but she looks a bit stressed at work and can feel her feet aching from wearing shoes all day. Unable to endure the pain, the stunning brunette removes her black pumps and puts her feet on the table, easing a bit of the discomfort with her orange-polished toenails and sexy arches of her feet on full display. The gorgeous lady can't help but admire her feet and proceeds to lick and suck her toes, the warmth of her tongue twirling around the big toe and moving onto the others. On the other hand, Barbie Brill looks cute and enticing in a long blue dress paired with white pumps despite dealing with a stressful phone call. After ending the conversation, the blonde with small tits stumbles upon Dorothy in the middle of her passionate self-foot sucking and is enticed to join in. Barbie takes a hold of the older hottie's foot, sucking and licking up the pedicured toes, then covering them with her warm spit. Overcome by lust, Dorothy passionately kisses her coworker and brings her to the bedroom to continue their activities. They might be busy, but that doesn't mean they can't take a break to let loose. They strip each other's clothes off while making out and run their hands along soft curves, caressing tits before teasing the nipples with their tongues and mouths. The gorgeous brunette worships the blonde's feet, rubbing the arches against her chest and savoring the natural taste. Completely nude, Barbie sits on Dorothy's face and moans out loud while her shaved pussy is licked before reciprocating the action. The slender gal licks up the mature babe's pierced and trimmed pussy with vigor, even taking time to continue worshiping her feet. The two lustful coworkers continue sucking and licking each other's feet and pussies before ending their day by scissoring until completion.

Release Year: 2023.10.18
Genre: Hardcore, Lesbian, Gonzo, Pussy Licking
Cast: Barbie Brill & Dorothy Black

FileSize: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:30:08

DOWNLOAD:

UkWoXfwC5d4mL0APyXN2.mp4

UkWoXfwC5d4mL0APyXN2.mp4

Footfetish_Barbie Feels - In A Barbie World

Nothing beats the feeling of being at home. It has been a long time since Lucas returned to his father's house. Not much has changed since he left. Even his stepmother, Barbie Feels, still looks as hot and sexy as ever. The naughty blonde MILF leads Lucas to the couch. She wants to have a conversation with him. However, it doesn't take long before their talk turns into something different. Lucas brushes Barbie's hair to the side of her face, revealing her youthful appearance. Without any hesitation, the horny lad planted his lips on his stepmother's. Barbie doesn't show any signs of backing off as she happily accepts Lucas' torrid kiss. Making out with each other has made the two extremely horny. Unable to control her lust, Barbie gets on top of Lucas and starts riding his cock in the soles-up cowgirl. The naughty MILF uses her mouth to clean her pussy juice off the hard dick before giving it a footjob-handjob combo. After giving Lucas's dick another blowjob, Barbie gets on top of him again. She lets out sweet moans of delight as she slides up and down Lucas' dick in the reverse cowgirl. After enjoying the intense cock-riding, Barbie bends over on the couch and lets Lucas enjoy the taste of her sexy feet. Lucas worships her stepmom's feet without hesitation, licking her soles and sucking her toes. Barbie's beautiful peach toenail polish looks great against the dark beard of the horny man. Lucas excitedly fucks Barbie doggystyle. He tirelessly slides his cock in and out of the naughty MILF's tight vagina while sucking her sexy toes. After the passionate pussy pounding in missionary, the horny duo keeps fucking each other while spooning on the couch. Aside from stretching out Barbie's pussy, Lucas also chokes the beautiful blonde, giving her an extra dose of orgasmic pleasure. Lucas continues fucking Barbie before dumping his warm and sticky load on her feet and mouth.

Release Year: 2023.06.17
Genre: Big Ass, Footjob, MILF, Foot Fetish, Blonde
Cast: Barbie Feels

FileSize: 2.55 GB
Duration: 00:41:09

DOWNLOAD:

2gV67CJYfyHQ1ptRmBKh.mp4

2gV67CJYfyHQ1ptRmBKh.mp4

Footfetish_Shalina Devine - Her Husband's Co-worker

While taking snaps and admiring her glamorous-looking feet, Shalina Devine hears a knock on her door. One of her husband's co-workers, Jay Romero, enters the room, who is a little behind with their paperwork. With that, the fine-looking man asks for a favor in finishing everything up in their home while the blonde's husband is away. As the conversation continues, Jay seems distracted and captivated by Shalina's delicate feet, who's already fired up from catching the gorgeous babe teasing herself. Unable to hold back, the dashing stud is invited to worship the married woman's delectable feet.Given a lewd and irresistible invitation by Shalina, the foot-loving man jumps straight into licking, sniffing, and plants sweet kisses all over her feet. Upon discarding the heels, Jay hungrily covers the alluring babe's toes with his spit, enjoying the cold hardware of her toe ring against his tongue. After the shrimping, the gentleman slowly takes her floral thongs off, and Shalina's trimmed pussy gets a satisfactory pussy-licking. Returning the favor, the cock-hungry minx delivers a footjob, blowjob, and handjob. All wet and ready, Shalina sits on his cock in reverse cowgirl, eager to feel the hard shaft inside her slit. Truly, what is neglected by her husband can be fulfilled and surpassed by another man.Although Shalina is delighted by the toe-curling fucking, the duo takes a break by indulging in another round of footjob before resuming their fucking session. While the busty hottie takes over in cowgirl, she can't muffle her moans from the ecstatic engagement and spanking. Shalina spreads her core to enjoy his cock in spooning and doggystyle. The blonde harlot's partner continues to roughly pound her tight pussy as he's nearing his peak. He tirelessly pounds into Shalina, making her moan loudly, before coating her pedicured feet with his fresh load of cum.

Genre: FootFetish, Footjob
Cast: Shalina Devine

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:41:21
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

Pwsef8cZ3Y3YZyvtxMj6.mp4

Pwsef8cZ3Y3YZyvtxMj6.mp4

Back