~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Jasmine Mendez - Special Sweaty Treat - Socks Fetish

Description: I've got a special treat for you lil Fottboy, I've been wearing this pair of socks for 3 days to the gym and I bet they stink and smell like heaven for a Footbitch like you
I will have you completely hooked on my scent after this!
What are you waiting for?...
Start sniffing and tell me how strong they smell.

Tags: pov, foot.worship,goddess.worship, foot.domination, foot.slave.training, socks.worship, foot.smelling, mind.fucking,soles.fetish

Format: mp4
Size: 434.9 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:58

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Footfetish_Jasmine Mendez - Special Sweaty Treat - Socks Fetish.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Jasmine Mendez - Special Sweaty Treat - Socks Fetish.mp4

Footfetish Nikole's One Hour Edging

Description: Description: "hello my foot slave! how are you today? we're going to shoot that clip for about one hour. do you understand me? you will suffer for one HOUR...you'll do whatever i tell you do, and follow only my instructions...when i reach to one in my count, I will allow you to cum...but if I didn't reached one, you are NOT CUMMING. do you understand? ready to play?...I can see your dick is already in erection...you're little fucking dick..."

I will take my time, teasing the hell out of you, making you strip for me, and edge you again and again relentlessly...I don't know if you could hold passed my socks stage...my sexy, sweaty nylons comes right after, and by the time I'll show you my bare feet with my GORGEOUS pedicure and long toenails, your cock will be dripping with pre-cum and your balls will be swollen and hurting...Bear with me and with my masturbation games for an entire, dream-like HOUR, playing green-light-red-light, breathing games, and giving you a stopwatch-measured intervals to stroke like crazy, getting my wiggling toes closer and closer...when that "1" will finally come - If you will satisfy me - it will be a glorious cum-shot that you won't

Size: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:58:02

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Footfetish_Nikole's one HOUR edging.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Nikole's one HOUR edging.mp4

Footfetish Olivia Young - Worship My Feet

Description: Today you will be worshipping my perfect feet! I know how much you love my soft soles and pretty purple pedicure toes! Rub my feet and toes, suck my toes, lick my soles, worship my feet!! At the end I tell you to cum hard all over my feet, show me how much you love them and cum hard!

Tags: femdom, pov, verbal.humiliation, foot.worship, foot.fetish, foot.domination

Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:09:32

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Footfetish_Olivia Young - Worship My Feet.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Olivia Young - Worship My Feet.mp4

Footfetish Stella Liberty - Overtime For Bosses Feet

Description: You've been slaving away at your current job and trying to prove to your boss that you are achieving more than ever since your recent promotion. She has you coming in early and late but you keep doing it because her high heels and shoe play drives your bonkers. But this year she is demanding more than ever and you aren't quite sure you can keep up with your demands and work and home this time of year. She sees you are distracted and tells you that you can look at her dangling heels and feet so long as you work on your report while stroking your dick! Can you actually multi-task or will your rock hard cock get the best of you.

Tags: femdom, pov, jerk.off.instruction, foot.worship, foot.fetish, foot.domination, foot.slave.training, feet.joi

Size: 914.34 MB
Duration: 00:24:01

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

Footfetish_Stella Liberty - Overtime For Bosses Feet.mp4
DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Stella Liberty - Overtime For Bosses Feet.mp4

Back