~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish_Lana Roy - Sensual Yoga Hottie

Genre: Footjob, FootFetish
Cast: Lana Roy

Wanting to keep her body flexible and toned, petite darling Lana Roy starts the day off with a yoga routine on the living room floor. She stretches and flexes her lithe body, moving into positions that can stir anyone���s imagination and loving every second of it. Lana knows that she can have any man���s full attention and uses that to her advantage. She lifts her leg to suck and lick on her dainty feet, knowing all too well that any guy with foot fetish will be turned on. The Russian hottie is too tempting that even Thomas Stone cannot hold back his desire, worshiping her feet with enthusiasm. Thomas does everything, from licking the pads of her feet to rubbing them all over his face and lapping on her toes, showing Lana how much she turns him on. Grabbing at her top, Thomas pulls it off her body to start licking her tits before the horny babe makes him lay down to deliver a much-awaited footjob. Lana takes her time sliding her feet up and down his cock, sucking on the tip while rubbing the sides until moans fall from Thomas��� lips. Craving to be inside her holes, she stands up for Thomas to slide her pants down and lick her asshole and pussy before she straddles him in cowgirl. When Lana slides off, she plays with the hard cock with her feet, giving it a footjob before Thomas lays her down to thoroughly lick up her wet pussy and finger her ass. He fucks the sultry brunette's tight asshole roughly in sideways missionary, making her groan out loud. The horny couple switches to various positions. He fucks her tight asshole in reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, and doggy, while she delights him with a footjob in between. Close to cumming, Thomas uses the soft pads of Lana's feet until he finally reaches the edge and cover them with every drop of his hot cream.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 631.4 MB
Duration: 00:38:29
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

BnivUwy4zCQmNs3.mp4

Footfetish_Piper Perri (I know you want my tiny feet)

Genre: Foot Worship, Teen, Foot, Footjob, FootFetish, Hardcore, All Sex, Feet
Cast: Piper Perri

I was about to leave when he started bugging me about my Sltty outfit. So I sat down to talk to him. As I removed my high heels to get comfy I noticed he just can't take off his eyes of my super tiny feet and wiggely pink polished toes. I knew right there he just needs some Sltty foot sex to loosen up.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 2.43 GB
Duration: 00:41:48
Resolution: 1920x1080

Y0wUz9aWbRXMRES.mp4

Footfetish_Kira Noir Maddy May - A Night To Remember

Genre: FootFetish, Footjob
Cast: Kira Noir Maddy May

Sexy ebony chic, Kira Noir, goes to a local club to watch her favorite band play. While sitting alone at her table, Kira notices the beautiful tattooed hottie, Maddy May. The captivating babe in a sexy yellow outfit and high heels can't help but admire Maddy's sexy feet and ankle tattoo. After mustering up her courage, Kira finally approaches the alluring bombshell in a sexy black dress and high heels. It doesn't take long before the two beautiful ladies become comfortable with each other. As it turns out, Maddy's boyfriend is the guitarist of Kira's favorite band. Maddy invites Kira to the VIP section of the club so that she can introduce her to her favorite band later. Kira and Maddy just met, but there is already a strong lustful connection between them. Unable to control their passion any longer, the girls start making out and touching each other's bodies. Kira is quick to show off her round tits to her new friend. She then helps Maddy take off her dress to expose her perky tits with pierced nipples. Kira gives the tattooed hottie sensual foot worship before eating out her pussy. Maddy returns the pleasure by kissing Kira's feet and sucking her toes. The horny ladies excitedly take turns pleasing each other. They use their fingers and tongue to give each other a happy ending. Moans of delight fill the VIP room as Kira and Maddy continue their passionate lesbian sex. The intense pussy licking, fingering, and foot worship are more than enough to make both Maddy and Kira cum over and over again. After making sure that they both experience the body-shivering orgasm that they deserve, Maddy and Kira give each other a deep, passionate kiss. The night is only getting started, but Maddy and Kira feel like they have already experienced the pleasurable evening around each other's arms.

FileSize: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:40:32

UjGXlKLqVkcMeEu.mp4

Footfetish_Brooke Beretta - A Sltty Movie Night

Cast: Brooke Beretta

I've been living with my boyfriend and his son, Logan. Logan's currently in college and we love our morning routine together when I make breakfast for him. My boyfriend regularly goes on business trips so Logan and I are often alone in the house. Before I started dated his father, I was a total Slt. I would blow guys in the club bathroom and give footjobs to strangers in my car in a parking lot, to say the least. But apparently this raging Slt is still inside me because I keep thinking about fucking Logan more and more. Especially when I catch him constantly looking at my feet. I love to get my feet worshiped; licked, sucked, and played with. Since we always have movie nights at the theater on Fridays, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to put on a Sltty fishnet onesy, that showcases my big beautiful ass and huge tits, paired with some Sltty open-toed high heels. Decked our in my Sltty outfit, I sat next to him in the theater. He was very shy and didn't know how to react except his instant boner kinda gave away his excitement. I put my sexy legs and feet over his lap and started to play with his big dick through his shorts. Of course when I reached for it he didn't resist at all; I always knew he wanted dad's Sltty girlfriend to put his big dick in her mouth and give him a wet sloppy blowjob. After that, he took off my heels and started to lick and suck in between my toes until my pussy got so wet I couldn't wait to put his fat cock in my juicy cunt. He fucked me so good I came all over his big dick many times. But I came the hardest when he was sucking on my feet while pounding my fat juicy pussy. At the end he busted his big thick load all over my sexy feet. His creamy cum looked so good as it was dripping down on my toes..

FileSize: 2.21 GB
Duration: 00:39:19

GxQrxlq6tc05nVo.mp4

Footfetish_Karolina Roes - Hardcore (2022)

Cast: Karolina Roes

FileSize: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:41:04

NsXpjmDUU3OeY3I.mp4

Footfetish_Victoria Steffanie - I missed Mrs. Summer'safe sex class

Genre: All Sex, FootFetish
Cast: Victoria Steffanie

VideoQuality: 2K QHD
FileSize: 2.37 GB
Duration: 00:41:00
Resolution: 2048x1080

XMXd33LLZFnXDSo.mp4

Footfetish_Victoria Steffanie - Hardcore

Cast: Victoria Steffanie

Victoria Steffanie - Hardcore.

FileSize: 3.84 GB
Duration: 00:33:43

Tkjx13YaBuXa56T.mp4

Footfetish_Goddess Becky - Foot Worship and Wallet Drain

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, ass worship, High Heels, Chastity, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish
Cast: Becky

Goddess Becky wants her idiot slave to pay her car payment. She is too pretty to be paying her own bills. She knows that she can get the fool to do it for her with her looks and his desire to make her happy. She makes the idiot kiss her ass and where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. Then she makes him take off her shoes. The fool eventually agrees to pay her car payment. Becky knows that she can get the loser to do anything with her perfect feet!

FileSize: 524.2 MB
Duration: 00:07:10

7H4yggB1JSujYo2.mp4

7H4yggB1JSujYo2.mp4

Footfetish_Becky - Stinky Post Workout Foot Worship

Genre: Foot Fetish, Blonde, Chastity, Femdom, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Foot Worship
Cast: Becky

Becky just came back from the gym and she wants her fool to sniff her stinky sneakers. The fool does as it is told. Then, Becky makes him smell her socks. She wants the fool to worship her stinky feet. The loser licks and sucks Becky's sweaty toes. Becky giggles. What a loser! It's incredible how pathetic a beta male can be for a pretty girl! Don't you want to worship Becky's stinky feet, too?

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 958.2 MB
Duration: 00:08:35
Resolution: 3840x2160

E3Ws0jWV1ZHbb5U.mp4

E3Ws0jWV1ZHbb5U.mp4

Footfetish_Ava - Tied Up Slave Used for Foot Cleaning

Genre: Humiliation, Foot Worship, Chastity, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Blonde
Cast: Ava

Ava spent the day at the beach. She took a long walk on the beach and now just wants to relax and have her feet cleaned. Her slave is bound up on the bed and can't use its arms or move. He is basically like a chair for her to sit on. Her slave must lick and suck her feet and toes clean. While he is busy cleaning her perfect feet she is going to look at all the pics she took today. Eventually, she turns around and is bent over with her ass up in the air and her toes in her slaves mouth. She knows this will torture him and make him even more weak for her. Being able to see her ass from that angle and picturing her on the beach with her new bikini she just bought with his credit card is so crippling.

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:11:40
Resolution: 3840x2160

BFR1H0F4b6L9Vjk.mp4

BFR1H0F4b6L9Vjk.mp4

Footfetish_Romy Indy - Curly Delight

Date: 24.05.2022
Genre: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Pussy Eating, Cumshot, Deepthroat, Foot Fetish, Ass, Ebony
Cast: Romy Indy

She comes in with her soft skin and curly dark har, looks at herself in the mirror and admires her body. Romy Indy is aware of how attractive she is. She loves to show off and turn on anyone around her.

FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:32:01

GL29B5EDESlnfwyP1Fo6.mp4

GL29B5EDESlnfwyP1Fo6.mp4

Footfetish_Darryl Hanah - Hardcore (Remastered)

Cast: Darryl Hanah

Because Darryl is so tall, I needed to pair her up with a tall guy. Nobody fits that bill better than Lee Stone, a great performer and longtime friend of Kick Ass Pictures. Darryl took to him right away. Both she and Lee had their own brands of lube next to the bed - but they didn't need to use any the whole time they were fucking. (And they fucked a long time, this scene is nearly an hour long.) Lee got off on a good foot with his toe-sucking and pussy-eating skills. And whatever he did to her with his huge cock after that had her cumming. And cumming. And cumming. I asked her for a tally at the end of the scene, and she couldn't even guess. She said she was having an orgasm every couple minutes. I was exhausted from just watching her.

FileSize: 2.83 GB
Duration: 00:49:45

86ZxIBTnOynXSPLGnVWz.mp4

86ZxIBTnOynXSPLGnVWz.mp4

Footfetish_Leilani Leeane - Hardcore

Cast: Leilani Leeane

Renowned sexual physicist Evan Cockings is in town and he's looking to sow some oats with local swingers. In his sights are lovely Leilani's pale soles and moist black hole. The black-body radiation she's emanating has a profound effect on the chair-bound intellectual: Evan rises from his position and leaps cock-first into Leilani's size 7s! With newfound vigor, the professor bends space, time and Leilani's tiny frame as he tries to find out whether or not spunk can escape from her sole horizon!

FileSize: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:25:30

1RDRAP034hozb0GUh5AD.mp4

1RDRAP034hozb0GUh5AD.mp4

Footfetish_Raven Rockette & Gracie Glam - Hardcore Feet

Cast: Raven Rockette & Gracie Glam

Raven is the new maid. Her tasks seem simple enough, cleaning the counters, do the windows, and clean Gracie Glam's sweaty feet with her mouth. This turns the girls on so much that they move on to fucking each other right on the kitchen counter. Raven is ready to show just how hard she will put in to working her tongue all over Gracie, and Gracie is happy to show Raven how an expert can clean a foot and a pussy, too.

FileSize: 3.11 GB
Duration: 00:36:28

OiNvJEwFxSHQRKJNkFBG.mp4

OiNvJEwFxSHQRKJNkFBG.mp4

Footfetish_Jessa Rhodes - Hardcore

Genre: Footjob, Foot Fetish, All Sex, Feet, Foot, Oral
Cast: Jessa Rhodes

Ol' Doctor Tom seems to have the perfect prescription when it comes to dealing with back pain, and that prescription includes the generous application of penis to foot. In this case, Jessa's lovely size 6.5s. And Jessa could not be any happier about that! She's so grateful in fact, that she can't help jumping on Tom's cock and riding him for all she's worth! All Jessa asks is that Tom make sure every drop of his cum is left on her soles when she's done!

FileSize: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:19:32

POkx8fJSRj4COr5TW6QF.mp4

POkx8fJSRj4COr5TW6QF.mp4

Footfetish_Kimberly Kasanova - Hardcore

Cast: Kimberly Kasanova

Kimberly has been working from home for quite some time now. Long enough, in fact, that her time out of office has warranted a check up by her boss Dane. Dane finds that Kimberly isn't getting much work done and consequently she's no longer employed. But Kimberly isn't going to give up without a fight. She decides to show Dane the upside of staying off of her feet; her size 8s are soft and feel great on a hard dick. Maybe if Dane used that hard cock on her wet pussy he'll see more benefits of the work plan. Once they reach an agreement, Dane signs his name across Kimberly's instep with a generous dollop of his man-mayo!

FileSize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:25:10

SK9kDOyYBK4tuOpJAj5R.mp4

SK9kDOyYBK4tuOpJAj5R.mp4

Footfetish_Amber Cox - Footjob

Cast: Amber Cox

There are a lot of things to love about pretty Amber here. It would be hard to miss her ample, awesome cleavage. And then there's her dark, exotic eyes and knowing smile. But what Amber wants to show off is her newfound ability to turn her sexy size 6s into perfect cock-draining objects d'art! The smile that crosses Amber's angelic face when the spunk hits her toes is what dreams are made of!

FileSize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:15:53

Eaot0PCDcSWrL4aT5Ytg.mp4

Eaot0PCDcSWrL4aT5Ytg.mp4

Footfetish_Cassandra Cruz - Hardcore

Cast: Cassandra Cruz

Cassandra is worried about thieves breaking into her sanctum sanctorum: her head is full of corporate secrets and she needs them protected. Enter Chad: your friendly neighborhood dream policeman. After hooking her up to the machinery, Chad couldn't help noticing how dreamy Cassandra's soft soles are. Convinced she's dreaming, Cassandra has no problem getting in touch with her inner wanton harlot and gets her size 7.5s working on Chad's cock. But why stop there? It's her dream, and she'll ride cock if she wants to. In fact, she won't be happy until her dream of cum-covered soles comes true...

FileSize: 1010.9 MB
Duration: 00:23:51

TzhjQNhBV9N42pILrWow.mp4

TzhjQNhBV9N42pILrWow.mp4

Footfetish_India Summer - Hardcore

Cast: India Summer

What are you supposed to do when your girlfriend's mom is the hottest MILF you've ever seen? Young "Michael" Butders does the only thing possible and accepts India's invitation to play a few grown-up games with her. This older woman lets Mikey clean her feet with his tongue. India, hungry in turn for the youthful rod in his pants, devours his cock after getting him hard with her size 8 feet. This hot mom knows her way around a dick and knows exactly how to make all of it disappear in her mouth. Not satisfied with simply tasting him, India quickly pushes him to the bed and impales herself on his turgid man meat. When he flips her over, she's overcome and quickly gets off all over his cock. She shows off her best asset when she gets on all fours and spreads her supple ass so he can play a rough game of hide the sausage with her. When she cums, the pounding leaves her barely able to speak! Mikey finally lays back and lets the raven-haired mom fuck him with the soft soles of her elegant feet. He hoses down the flower tattoo on her foot with warm, life-giving spunk. But after a fucking like that, will India have the strength to let her daughter know Mikey ever stopped by?.

FileSize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:29:36

AJLYvwTMRnrT8csHeSRk.mp4

AJLYvwTMRnrT8csHeSRk.mp4

Footfetish_Stephanie Cane - Hardcore

Cast: Stephanie Cane

Little firecracker Stephanie Cane is 5'2" and wears a very petite 5.5 shoe. Her dainty little toes look wonderful wrapped around a big cock. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Stephanie plays a bitchy, goth cheerleader who refuses to give any to the quarterback who lost the game. She'll only let the sap lick her sweaty cheerleader feet. But soon her horniness gets the better of her principles. Stephanie said she almost never cums during her scenes, but here she had at least three orgasms. She chalked it up to the relaxed environment of my shoot, and Mikey's pounding style.

FileSize: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:42:38

B8aq1dppYLuTyNIYi5Vq.mp4

B8aq1dppYLuTyNIYi5Vq.mp4

Back