Foot Fetish Paradise

Allie Haze, Justine Joli, Staci Silverstone (Lesbian Footdance: What A Feeling)/

Description: Legendary fetish model Justine Joli, AVN award winner Allie Haze and adorable newcomer Staci Silverstone dive feet first into a sweaty workout of leotards, shimmer pantyhose, traditional leather pumps and kinky lesbian foot fetish! After a hot, sweat induced workout the ladies can't control their foot fetish desires and devour each other in a foot fetish frenzied lesbian threesome! An exuberant amount of lesbian foot worship, saliva drenched toes, sweaty pantyhose sniffing, shoe worship, toes sucking, arch licking, heel biting, pussy eating, strap-on fucking and orgasms to fulfill any foot fans deepest lesbian foot worship fantasies! Thanks to Sapphic Lasers, a local Bay Area female producer who has a penchant for analog synthesizers, songs from the perspective of real or imagined female historical figures, chromaticism, italo-disco, electro, hip-hop, and creepy electronic music for the kick ass sound track.

Genre: Foot Fetish, Lesbian
Cast: Allie Haze, Justine Joli, Staci Silverstone

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:59:52
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Allie_Haze_Justine_Joli_Staci_Silverstone.mp4
###

Emma Hix - I think I have a sexy little feet

Description: My boyfriend left me alone with his hot bandmate. While I was getting ready to go to their event, I noticed him staring at my heels dangling from my soft bare feet. I think I have cute feet. Being the slutty groupie I am, I like to try new things and foot fetish sex sounds like kinky fun.

Genre: All Sex, FootFetish
Cast: Emma Hix

FileSize: 2.85 GB
Duration: 00:49:21
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Emma_Hix__I_think_I_have_a_sexy_little_feet.mp4
###

Jessa Rhodes - Sneaky sauna sex

Description: I was having a nice relaxing time in the sauna when this guy came in with his girlfriend. She started giving me dirty looks so I decided to tease her boyfriend with my sexy little feet. Once she dozed off, I put my freshly french-pedicured toes in his mouth. It was so hot. Such sneaky foot play turned us on so bad I couldn�t resist to have him fuck me right there next to his sleeping girlfriend!

Genre: All Sex, FootFetish
Cast: Jessa Rhodes

FileSize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:36:50
Resolution: 2048x1080

Download from K2S >>> Jessa_Rhodes__Sneaky_sauna_sex.mp4
###

Let's Try Something New

File Extension : mp4
File Size : 299.90 MB
Format : AVC