Fisting - Unique Anal Masturbation and Prolapse

How About Both

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Nathaly Cherie, Don Diego, Nico A
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal
Video language: English

Don Diego is confused about his sexuality, Nathaly Cherie and Nico put him up to the test to see if he likes dick or pussy! After a boy and girl wild threesome Don realizes he wants both! Let's just say during his college years he will have tons of fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download How About Both

Anal fisting supreme

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Nikky Thorne is our all-time favorite... just watch of her scenes and you'll know, why. She simply loves what she's doing... Can you guess how long it took her to cum while Destiny was plunging deep into her wet cunt wrist deep? No? Then let us add Alysa and her anal fisting skills to the equation and things turn from good to great all the sudden!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Anal fisting supreme

Fisting In Action

If you've never seen Tiffany Doll in hardcore action you really just have to see her to believe it, and in this Fisting In Action update she goes further than ever before in her depraved ways! This brave slut puts both her pussy and tight ass on the line for the love of the fist, and she's always looking to "stretch her sexual boundaries", in this case getting her holes fist fucked by Clare and and Liza at the same time! Looking fine as hell in her floral design pants and high heels, this classy looking babe shows us what nasty fist action is all about, and her two partners in debauchery are also bloused up and ready to put on one hell of a fucked up fist pumping show! Get ready for some DP lesbian action that goes so hard that clothes, ass, and pussy get ripped up - see this dirty talkin' fist fucked slut in heat and get ready to explode all over the place!

Duration: 44:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download Fisting In Action

Nicol Love, Oprah - Oiled Up Fist Fuck

Cast: Nicol Love (fister), Oprah (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nicol Love, Oprah - Oiled Up Fist Fuck

The Degustation Of The Finest Butts

Release Year: 2015

Anna Polina is top bitch in this shiny Eurobabe club, and when she wants to get freaky she gets exactly what she wants! Anissa Kate, Cecilia de Lys, Amel Annoga, and Tiffany Doll are her good little subordinates, and it turns out their excellent little ass lickers, taking turns spreading those buns and sticking their tongues inside! However, mega slut Tiffany wants to show them all who's really top bitch, presenting both of her fuck holes to take fists inside, and in no time this freak is getting double fisted, stretching her pussy and asshole to the max! They make look classy as hell, but these freaky fisters are all about pushing their lesbo limits, putting everything out there in an incredible lesbo display you just have to experience to believe! No one but SinDrive is bringing you this little of high-end sleeze!

Duration: 33:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3840kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 988.2 MB

Download The Degustation Of The Finest Butts

Fotzen Sprengung 2

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Gangbang, Toys
Video language: German

Unfassbar, was die nassen Löcher einer geiIen Frau alles schlucken können! Da kann man(n) fast Angst bekommen, dass die Fotze totaI ausIeiert und der pralIe Schwanz nach diesen Dehnungen kein heisses Fleisch mehr spürt. Doch keine Angst, Männer! Das sind nun maI aIIes Schliessmuskeln und wie der Name es schon beschreibt: die schIiessen sich wieder. AIso entspannt Euch und geniesst es, wenn den Frauen die grössten Gegenstände in die engen Mösen geschoben werden.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 920kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Fotzen Sprengung 2

Laura & Cayla

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naomi decides it is time to have even more fun and fists Valentina's pussy hard, then toys her ass at the same time to give her ultimate pleasure. Valentina is enjoying herself so much that we get a fantastic closeup of her toying a magic wand vibrator while still being fisted! Valentina thrusts herself hard onto Naomi's hand and makes herself cum with some make!

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Laura & Cayla

Dirty Anal Whore HD

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Hello Linnaea
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pl.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Dirty Anal Whore HD

Fotzen Sprengung 3

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Toys

Unfassbar, was die nassen Löcher einer geiIen Frau alles schlucken können! Da kann man(n) fast Angst bekommen, dass die Fotze totaI ausIeiert und der pralIe Schwanz nach diesen Dehnungen kein heisses Fleisch mehr spürt. Doch keine Angst, Männer! Das sind nun maI aIIes Schliessmuskeln und wie der Name es schon beschreibt: die schIiessen sich wieder. AIso entspannt Euch und geniesst es, wenn den Frauen die grössten Gegenstände in die engen Mösen geschoben werden.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:05
Video: 640x480, XviD, 969kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Fotzen Sprengung 3

Magical Fist

Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it b.

Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps

Download Magical Fist

Foot play and anal

Cast: FoxyGoddess
Genres: Anal, Feet Fetish, Foot Fetish, Dildo, Redhead

30 minutes of fun and debauchery for my ass! This must be seen! I fucked her in different poses, not sparing the hole, then she emitted hot sperm : ) Well, of course, a lot of oil on my legs and holes, and masturbation of the penis with legs! Enjoy! Anal Butterfly today worked on the glory

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Foot play and anal

Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Tattoos,

In this video I wear my new choker and oil my body Chock myself while fist inside, Cum, Fist standing and put my Hitachi inside. Fist and Hitachi at same time, lot of oil and huge gape, talk dirty, Spank tits, pussy and ass, ask fuck my rough, be rough to me, nece pussy and gape close-ups, and tits and chock play in the end

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3753kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside

Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Cast: Nathaly Cherie & Victoria Puppy
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Big Tits

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Ally Style & Foxie

Cast: Ally Style & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

Download Ally Style & Foxie

Dr. Babette (2003)

Die Erfolgs-Edition "Dr. Babette" begleitet Babette und ihre Tochter alias Schwester "immer Nass" und Frau Doktor "Bären-Stark" einen tag auf der intensivstation. Babette läst ihre Faust sprechen und zu ihrer Bechandlungsmethode wird lauthals A und B gestöhnt.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:30:51
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264)

Download Dr. Babette (2003)

Valentina Ross & Naomi

Naomi gets another playmate to enjoy on Fister Twister in the form of busty brunette Valentina Ross. Both girls are ready to play and start this horny scene by kissing each other intimately. Naomi slides her hand down and puts it into Valentina's red panties rubbing her pussy fast before both girls get naked and Naomi uses a metal speculum to gape apart Valentina's pussy while she fingers it at the same time. Naomi moves onto Valentina's tight ass and stretches it before using a blue sex toy to slide into her pussy as Valentina lays back and masturbates at the same time.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Valentina Ross & Naomi

Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

Download Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie

Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Cast: girl
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps

Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Two Hot Blondes

Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

Download Two Hot Blondes

Blanche & Linda Sweet

Cast: Blanche & Linda Sweet

Redhead babe Linda Sweet is in the mood to take on a new hot babe for Fister Twister so we introduce her to Blanche - a gorgeous blonde with long legs! Linda gets to work immediately and enjoys kissing her and playing with her big boobs. Once Blanche is naked, Linda bends her over and starts to finger her pussy. She gets moist really quickly and her juicy pussy looks ready to eat! Linda uses a plastic speculum to gape open Blanche's pussy and then lays her back and introduces her to a monster sized black dildo! Blanche takes it in her stride and loves getting her pussy filled by her new redhead girlfriend! After turning over and getting into the doggystyle position, Blanche gets her pussy fisted hard by pretty Linda and you can watch as her whole hand disappears up inside her pussy! Occasionally taking out her hand to let Blanche taste her own pussy juices, Linda continues to fist her hard in all sorts of positions. Finally, Blanche stands up and while Linda's fist is still inside he.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

Download Blanche & Linda Sweet

Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Tattoos, Smothering

In this video I wear my new choker and oil my body Chock myself while fist inside, Cum, Fist standing and put my Hitachi inside. Fist and Hitachi at same time, lot of oil and huge gape, talk dirty, Spank tits, pussy and ass, ask fuck my rough, be rough to me, nece pussy and gape close-ups, and tits and chock play in the end

Creampies & double penetration

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing o...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "I'm totally focused on anal creampies and big toy double penetrations. You wear a sexy red lipstick, a black see through top (like in the "black nylon pantyhose worship" video), a string and black stockings. For a really hot surprise during the beginning of the clip, it would be great, so unbelievably hot and incomparable, if you'd prepare a few things and hide them in your beautiful ass, before you start filming... So, it's very special and freaky, cause I want to ask you to hide a really big load of cum and a big toy in your ass.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Creampies & double penetration

Foot play and anal

30 minutes of fun and debauchery for my ass! This must be seen! I fucked her in different poses, not sparing the hole, then she emitted hot sperm : ) Well, of course, a lot of oil on my legs and holes, and masturbation of the penis with legs! Enjoy! Anal Butterfly today worked on the glory

Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps

Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Foot play and anal

Studio: ManyVids

Play Harder Become Wider

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and! For the first time I was.

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Play Harder Become Wider

Francys Belle, Lucia Denvile

Cast: Francys Belle (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Dildo, Speculum

If you want to get your share of fisting porn you have come to the right place. Here on Fister Twister our latest update features two dark haired stunning girls. Francys Belle and Lucia Denvile. Francys wants to see if she is up for the challenge and we couldn't think of a better fister to put her with than Lucia! These stunning lesbian babes start by kissing and Lucia bends Francys over into doggystyle position before fingering her ass and stretching it wide open. Using black kitchen tongs, Lucia inserts them into Francys tight ass and opens it even more. She inserts her fingers into Francys mouth to let her taste her juices then works her way through both a long black pole and a massive flesh like dildo. This prepares Francys ass ready for her lesbian fisting play and Lucia slides her whole hand up inside her ass. This is simply anal fisting porn at its best! At first, Lucia chooses the doggystyle position once more then turns Francys over afterwards to continue her fist fuck. Franc.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7559kbps

Download Francys Belle, Lucia Denvile

Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans (Brittany & Rachel

Cast: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Lesbian, Natural tits, Shaved

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

Download Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans (Brittany & Rachel

Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Tattoos, Smothering

Don't Mess With Your Stepmom!

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Denise Sky, Cathy Heaven,Nesty
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Blouses, Oil Play, Jeans & Denim

Can anyone really be surprised when three beauties get together and some pussies get fisted!? It's the natural progression of things, and with big titty babe Candy Alexa leading the way, you know those pussies are gonna feel it! With some oil to get those pink holes lubed up, and ripping those jeans apart to get inside, the lesbo fisting action begins, with Candy really giving the full hand to Jessie Volt and the other hottie! With legs spread wide these two denimed babes gobble down a fist with pride - now that's some fine fist action!!

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3697kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 836.4 MB

Download Don't Mess With Your Stepmom!

A True All-Asshole-Fisting Saga Featuring Tiffany Doll & Nikki Thorne On Fire

Cast: Tiffany Doll, Nikki Thorne
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Ass Play

Tiffany Doll has an important casting call with top-notch director Nikky Thorne today, but she had no idea what she was in store for! It's clear from the get-go that Nikky is full of herself, with her super shiny skirt and blouse and "I'm more important that you" hairdo, but when it comes down to it this director has only one criteria before giving out roles - how well can you give and take some ass fisting!? Nikky quickly gets started, with no time to waste, spreading Tiffany wide and fist-fucking her pussy and asshole until she's beautifully gaped wide! Once she's satisfied with Tiffany's incredible talent she wants some hole stretching of her own, spreading those lips and cheeks wide and inviting Tiffany's fist inside...those asses are gonna burn like tinder but the time they're through!

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6370kbps

Download A True All-Asshole-Fisting Saga Featuring Tiffany Doll & Nikki Thorne On Fire

Muttermund Orgasmus Pervers

Cast: Alishka
Genres: Dildo, Busty, MILF

Depraved orgasms horny Alishki. She gladly demonstrates how huge her pussy and all that is within it. Put into whether six phalluses of different diameters? Easily! But first you need to work the vaginal speculum. The process is so much fascinated Alishku she fucks herself phallus up until her pussy is orgasm. But the most favorite fun girl are playing with the cervix. This element of the female anatomy perfectly visible in the depths of her vagina expanded and seeks to escape. Alishka just loves when she stimulate the cervix, thrusting into her finger or dildo with a thin tip. Without kuryur and do not hesitate, Alishka show all my fans!

Duration: 1:12:10
Video: 448x338, AVC (H.264), 449kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 306.5 MB

Download Muttermund Orgasmus Pervers

Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Foot play and anal

Play Harder Become Wider

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and CUM! For the first time I.

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Play Harder Become Wider

Balls, prolapse, pee, enema, etc

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing i...! It's a custom video. There are 5 different positions (see a preview video). I start with some glass balls anal: push them in and out, prolapsing, stretching my ass with fingers. Changing position, peeing, fisting my asshole and prolapse more. Stand up and keep on fisting making my butthole gape, wiggling toes as well. Going back on the floor and start giving myself a milk enema laying on my tummy with legs wide apart. Fisting ass more making milk dripping out of it. Go and fist more gaping my asshole again. Warning: there are some farts in this video as I'm prolapsing, don't watch if it's a turn off for you! Tags: polka dot vintage stockings, asshole fisting, pissing, prolapse, milk enema, anal masturbation, nylon feet fetish

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5475kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Balls, prolapse, pee, enema, etc

Ally Style, Foxie

Cast: Ally Style & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps

Download Ally Style, Foxie

Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Tattoos,

Oil Me Up And Stick It In!

Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In!

Back