Fisting And Big Dildos - When There Is A Strong Wish | Ladies Insert

Fisted on Top

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's moist hand and then climbs on top to ride her fist. Finally Angel sits on the back of the leather sofa and while Victoria rubs her own pussy with one hand, she fist fucks Angel's with the other while Angel masturbates to orgasm!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Wicky and Victoria Pure

The New Girl

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to fist her frantically, Ari masturbates and enjoys one of the most powerful orgasms we have seen for a while!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

Download The New Girl

Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

Cast: Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched wide apart. Lucy bends back over and enjoys more of her lesbian fisting from Claudia before standing up and masturbating while being fisted to orgasm!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her whole hand into her pussy then speeds up. While Antonia is concentrating on fisting, Jessica masturbates and enjoys a lesbian play orgasm!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Cast: Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to get her whole hand in at first, but as Julia changes positions, laying on the floor with her pussy in the air, she frantically masturbates as Claudia fists her faster and faster!

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Claudia Macc and Julia Parker

Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Antonia Sainz and Silvia

latex fuck

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fisting, Bizzare Injection

Angel latex fucking big huge black dildo, amazing hardcore video. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 442.8 MB

Download latex fuck

Anna Ray and Lucia Denvile

Cast: Anna Ray and Lucia Denvile

Naughty Lucia Denvile gets her hands on a new hot blonde to play with in today's Fister Twister Challenge. Anna Ray looks pretty innocent and she is certainly in for an eye opener! Before the action starts, Lucia treats us to a naked dance and then turns around a chair to reveal her cute blonde girlfriend! She starts to rub her pussy with her hands and then inserts a couple of fingers into her oiled up honeypot. Using a metal speculum, Lucia pinches Anna's nipples then rubs the metal against her pussy before inserting it and using it to gape her pussy apart. When Anna's pussy is nice and wet, Lucia frantically fucks her with a monster sized dildo while Anna enjoys masturbating at the same time. Anna then turns over into the doggystyle position on the chair and Lucia starts her fist fuck fun. She slides her hand in slowly to start then easily speeds up! Anna changes positions and settles on riding Lucia's fist before she pulls out and sits on Lucia, kissing her passionately while Lucia makes her orgasm by rubbing her pussy seriously fast! Anna looks like she enjoyed her first time fisting experience immensely!

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7024kbps

Download Anna Ray and Lucia Denvile

Triple fisting hard

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fisting

Extreme triple fisting action, also more deep and intense. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3378kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download Triple fisting hard

The Vanishing Hand

Our members really do love Claudia Macc and who are we to disappoint? This week, Claudia returns and this time as the fister who gets to play with stunning dark haired babe Ally Style. These girls start to kiss and rub each other until Claudia bends Ally over and starts to oil up her pussy with her fingers. She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and they change positions so that Ally is lying slightly on her side. Their lesbian fisting fun continues and Ally enjoys a shuddering orgasm, easily taking Claudia's fist in this fisting challenge!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

Download The Vanishing Hand

Home Run

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy even more! This certainly helps Antonia to fist fuck Alexis and she stands, riding Antonia's whole hand first before laying down to get more comfortable. Using a small personal vibrator, Alexis orgasms and enjoys her first time fisting with her new brunette girlfriend!

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

Download Home Run

Anal Belly Bulge

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Amateur sexy ass girl Anal Belly dildo self fucking action. enjoy!

Duration: 1:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9785kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 74.5 MB

Download Anal Belly Bulge

River Lovett Classmate - Wants - Your - Cock

"Your crush from class asked you to come over to her house for a study date - but when you get to her room she doesn't seem to be very interested in tomorrows exam. She confronts you about your crush on her and asks if you want to see her titties. She knows how much you like her and loves teasing you. All she wants is your thick cock - she is so wet just thinking about it. She using her vibrator on her clit while you fill her up with your cock and cum deep in her sweet pussy."

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

Download River Lovett Classmate - Wants - Your - Cock

10in Dean - Front

Huge toys sitting action from kinky amateur girl. enjoy and play!

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 128.6 MB

Download 10in Dean - Front

10in Dean - Front

Paige Owens - Sybian

Paige Owens strips and rides Sybian while fingering herself in various Positions.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Paige Owens - Sybian

Corset Grind

Corset Grind Slow and Sexy, then Bounce amateur action. enjoy!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7764kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Corset Grind

dildo anal play

Genres: Dildo, Toys, Extreme

Kinky amateur girl dildo anal play and fisting cam show action.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download dildo anal play

10in Dean - Front

Stretching The Holes

Double and Triple extreme insertion, Stretching The all Holes! enjoy!

Duration: 14:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 273.0 MB

Download Stretching The Holes

Roxy Underwater

Kinky Roxy Underwater extreme dildo and fisting action.

Duration: 14:32

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Roxy Underwater

Fisting, Pissing and Horse Creampie

Genres: Solo, Double Vaginal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Squirting

I'm a well rounded whore and ripe for breeding. In my cute little short shorts and tank top I tease you waving that ass back and forth knowing i'm good and fertile. My pussy aches for cock as I feel it rub against the fabric of my shorts. A horse cock in front of my eyes to pleasure, its so big and dripping already... I fill my mouth with intense eye contact into the camera and stroke as if it were my own. It penetrates deep inside and I pound myself hard. It fills me with its seed and I fill my gaping pussy with a fist. When i'm done ravaging myself I take it one step further by pissing into a cup and letting that cum leak out of me to have a nice surprise finish I think all you perverts will enjoy

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisting, Pissing and Horse Creampie

Taste It Or Else

Kinky Roxy amateur girl, self piss on, in toilet room. enjoy!

Duration: 12:24

File size: 233.3 MB

Download Taste It Or Else

Love

An intense session with my new bad dragon toys Ika and the egg. This video includes lots of ass stretching, gaping, and pounding! I love this toy so fucking much!!! Watch me cut up my stockings and stretch my ass out little by little

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15016kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Love

Slutty Lawn Work

Kinky girl Roxy Raye extreme toys games and fisting in wood.

Duration: 14:51

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Slutty Lawn Work

Gape with Monster Dildo

Watch me fuck my Monster Dildo and gape my hole. I'll tease you with foot play and then i'll fuck my teen ass

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11186kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Gape with Monster Dildo

Double Fisting Fun

Kinky girls Roxy Raye and teen, extreme double fistng action.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 246.1 MB

Download Double Fisting Fun

100% Anal 0% Pussy, Anal Cream

First time I stuff a lot of cream in my ass and play till i gape! At the end i lick my cute feet. A very hot and kinky video

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11137kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download 100% Anal 0% Pussy, Anal Cream

skinny dipping

Genres: Fisting, Extreme

skinny roxy and dirty ass and pussy hole dipping extreme scene

Duration: 15:29

File size: 292.0 MB

Download skinny dipping

Wrist Deep Fisting

Double vag play, One massive toy and huge gapes!! I stretch my pussy out real good and hard, to prepare for my first fist attempt in months! I slowly slide more and more of my hand in my pussy then curl my fingers and start fucking myself hard, squirting all over. My little pussy takes some serious punishment! And i loved every minute of it! Lots of gaping stretching and different agles

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10534kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Wrist Deep Fisting

beach toys

Kinky and beauty girl Roxy Raye extreme toys games in outdoor.

Duration: 8:46

File size: 163.4 MB

Download beach toys

Back