First Anal Experiment then Gay Fantasy - Bareback Boys

Shopping with a group of friends.

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

The clerk noted that they are immature and also process many goods in places that are difficult to see. Looking at the safety tapes, the clerk was able to detect suspicious skin objects in his pants and warned the employee to prevent losses. Once in custody, the suspect showed lazy and disrespectful behavior, prompting further interrogations and searches. After a routine search, stolen goods were found. The suspect and the loss prevention officer reached an understanding, and he was released without the involvement of law agencies.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Shopping with a group of friends.

Was seen placing - ass sex

Genres: Anal, Oral, General Hardcore, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Uniforms

Was seen placing an object into his backpack near a display of adult literature approaching closing time. The suspect was apprehended by security and detained for questioning. In custody, the suspect was evasive and quiet while clutching his backpack tightly. Upon inspection, the backpack's contents contained several suggestive personal items as well as an unpurchased adult instruction book. The suspect was then frisked and complied with a strip search; no additional items found on his person. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the loss prevention officer, and he was released without involvement of law . $14.95 Retail value recovered for the store without incident.

Duration: 50:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Was seen placing - ass sex

CH Part 505

A few weeks back, I met this cutie on his way from college. The greedy slut took me to his parents' apartment, where I drilled his ass. Yesterday, I got a call from him. He was broke again and wanted more action. He told his friend Petr about me and convinced him to come see me. Petr was a small and adorable guy.

Duration: 38:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7001kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download CH Part 505

Zeus Harden, Charles Grey

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Zeus Harden, Charles Grey
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos

Zeus and Charles. Where do I begin? These two seriously need to get married. They're probably the most adorable couple and they're not even a real couple. They showed up for their first of two scenes together wearing the same shirt. Funny. They kinda look like sexy older and younger , or hot kissing cousins. It didn't take long for those matching shirts to peel off and for to pop out. Charles tasted Zeus' uncut glory and was in love. They both stripped down and continued the suck fest. There's so much tantalizing action from these two, they ended up with an extra 15 minutes of footage. That's more fuck for your buck! Charles bent over Zeus' deliciously furry body and sucked down his long shaft. His spit slicked the surface and he used what was on his palm to stroke his own stiff dick. Zeus gently guided him by holding his neck. Charles' mouth is one you definitely want to keep on your cock as long as possible. Zeus rolled on top and nibbled Charles' neck. A weak spot for most guys. T.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2579kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Zeus Harden, Charles Grey

Sex as a punishment

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos

Had loose fitting clothing on and seemed to be watching out for signs of staff watching him. The suspect was seen by customers placing items under shirt. The loss prevention officer on duty was engaged and took the suspect into custody. During apprehension, the suspect seemed very immature and full of attitude. Upon simple search, the stolen merchandise was recovered. With no prior charges on his record and the items in question of little value, the loss prevention officer decided to scare the young man straight. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the loss prevention officer, and he was released without involvement of law .

Duration: 48:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps

File size: 829.4 MB

Download Sex as a punishment

HammerBoys - Patrik Hruby & Denis Rizzo

Studio: HammerBoys
Cast: Patrik Hruby, Denis Rizzo
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Gay, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twink, Uncut

Two lovely beautiful boys decided to have a good fucking! As usual, it all starts with a deep blowjob, after sucking off a pussy, our hero takes over his lover's ass and fucks it fondly. The guys try different poses, it all looks pretty and cute! Cool video for what you would enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download HammerBoys - Patrik Hruby & Denis Rizzo

Falcon - Beach Rats of Lauderdale - Devin Franco and JJ Knight

It's night time in Fort Lauderdale. Do you know where your weed is? Devin Franco has to admit to his buddies that he got rolled in the park and it doesn't go well. With nowhere to go and feeling deserted by his buddies, Devin rides his bike to a public restroom to drown his sorrows with big dick. When a car pulls up, he finds JJ Knight jacking off in the driver's seat. Devin can't resist JJ's monster cock and takes a quick taste. The two move the fun into the restroom where Devin continues his expert cock sucking. JJ plows Devin's face with his massive, raging hard-on and fingers his ass until both sweaty studs are ready to fuck. When JJ knows that Devin is ready for his raw, giant dick, he slips it deep into the panting hunk and quickly picks up the pace. As Devin gets slammed with his face in the sink, a random stranger enters and starts jacking off to the show. JJ wants to see the look on Devin's face as he's getting fucked bareback and gets the stud on his back. JJ keeps stretchin.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 639.4 MB

Download Falcon - Beach Rats of Lauderdale - Devin Franco and JJ Knight

Its Clone O. Clock - Full HD 720p

When my mom goes on a trip, my loving stepdad wants to surprise her with a special gift - a mold of his hard cock. I'm not surprised by his overt sexuality any more, I just hope he asks me to help. Luckily, he does, so I kneel down and work his dick until it's rock solid. I slobber on the head of his boner and suck hard until it's completely swollen and ready for my asshole. I sit on his big dick, and it fills me up completely. Then, I lap up a dollop of his creamy semen.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3025kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Its Clone O. Clock - Full HD 720p

Every Gay Boy's Fantasy Fuck

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dragon, Isaiah
Genres: Big Dick, Black-Only, Condom, Gay/Bisexual, Straight Boy

Every gay or bisexual male has probably lusted after an unattainable straight athlete at some point in their lives, wondering what might be swinging between his muscular legs and envying the females lucky enough to have felt it inside them. Even those of us who usually prefer a more dominant role have no doubt imagined, if only for a brief moment, what it might be like to trade places with a straight athlete's girlfriend and feel his sweaty, muscular body between our spread-open legs.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 704.9 MB

Download Every Gay Boy's Fantasy Fuck

MO - Big Dicks N' Fur Compilation

The title says it all folks! This compilation of member favorite scenes is bursting with big dicks n' fur. These blokes are blowing their loads over and over in the bedroom - hallway, kitchen, locker room, garage, you name it - as they stroke and pound their way to a huge finish. Enjoy!

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download MO - Big Dicks N' Fur Compilation

The Reunion Holy Gathering - Full HD 720p

This group of horny, religious studs have come to make a handsome twunk admit that he has feelings for men right in the middle of an empty church. To squeeze out the Confession, they tie him to a chair and have their way with him, feeding him cock after cock and pummeling his asshole raw.

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Reunion Holy Gathering - Full HD 720p

Blake Effortley & Leeroy Jones

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Tattoos, Masked/Unmasked, Muscles, Uncut, Shower, Cumshots

Leeroy has one big piece of meat and some of the studs had a hard time taking every inch down their throat Once their cocks are nice and hard they take turns fucking each other. It's one big orgy with cocks pounding each and every hole. They all flip flop and take turns pounding each other's sweet tight asses. Leeroy once again is the star here as his big dick makes for a great fucking and he even bottoms as well. There is really just to much to talk about for this scene with all the amazing action going on especially at the end where cum loads end up on the sheets and on backs as they each finally release their nuts all over the place.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps

File size: 817.6 MB

Download Blake Effortley & Leeroy Jones

ItsGonnaHurt Izzy & Devin Dickson - Gay for Pay

We have another fella who seems to have no problem sucking dick for a pay check. He did have a little bit of an issue getting Izzy's huge black cock up his asshole. This sites not called itsgonnahurt for nothing. Here we make pain a reality and this young little white boy got what he came for and maybe even a little more than he wished. Cum watch this guy Devin squeal like a pig!

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 781.9 MB

Download ItsGonnaHurt Izzy & Devin Dickson - Gay for Pay

Next Door Raw - Keading Ass (Luke Reed, Hoss Kado) 720p

With his magic hands and a light touch, Hoss Kado knows just what buttons to push to make Luke Reed feel more relaxed, but Hoss is eyeing another muscle of Luke's that looks like it could use attention. Luke is in Heaven as Hoss works out the kinks in his system, and when the deep dives and plunges his tongue into Luke's hole, he gets a surprise he wasn't counting on. He looks back at Hoss, and with a smile, tells him to continue. Hoss does just that, taking Luke's cock into his mouth and sucking him off before letting Luke have his way with him. Luke lays his face down, ass up, and proceeds to slide his raw cock deep into Hoss. Hoss grabs the bedspread and holds on as Luke pounds him all over the bed, fucking the cum out of him before giving him the happy ending this massage deserves.

Duration: 51:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps

Download Next Door Raw - Keading Ass (Luke Reed, Hoss Kado) 720p

Marc Montana, Spencer Laval & Johnny

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Tattoos, Masked/Unmasked, Muscles, Uncut, Shower, Cumshots

Dirk loves calling the shots and he has all the soldiers sit next to each other naked stroking one another's hard cocks. They all have their hands on dicks stroking and rubbing each others until Marc Montana dives in first and begins blowing Johnny. Marc and Spencer Laval take turns blowing his big dick since he's the one that is going to be fucked today. It's one mission for the books as Marc mounts up and pushes his throbbing cock into Johnny's bare ass. Once he is in he begins to fuck him as Johnny B II blows Spencer. Johnny's mouth gets pushed onto spencer's cock with every thrust from Marc as you can hear the slurps and ball slapping.

Duration: 38:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3134kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Marc Montana, Spencer Laval & Johnny

ItsGonnaHurt Huge Black Dick

Hey peeps! Here we are again with another update for itsgonnahurt. We brought in this guy Trace for some anal pounding and he really enjoyed himself as Izzy smashed up his tight little asshole. If this guy has a pain threshold we certainly didnt reach it today because he came to take dick and that my friends is the name of this game!

Duration: 35:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 779.0 MB

Download ItsGonnaHurt Huge Black Dick

Was observed lingering ass

Genres: Anal, Oral, General Hardcore, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Uniforms

Was observed lingering inside women's underwear department. He was seen behaving suspiciously (eyeing doors and staff) before setting off magnetic exit alarm. Once detained, the suspect maintained innocence despite the indication of the alarm. Upon being patted down, the loss prevention officer noticed an unusual mass in his crotch of his pants. The suspect surrendered to a strip search, during which the loss prevention officer recovered a single item of women's undergarments. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the loss prevention officer on site, and was he released without involvement of law . $26.99 Retail value recovered for the store without incident.

Duration: 51:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps

File size: 881.3 MB

Download Was observed lingering ass

Cole Weston & Elye Black

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.

Elye Black is rock hard and ready to roll so he decides to help out Cole Weston by sucking his cock and moments later Cole's cock is reaching up for the sky. Elye buries his face in Cole's hairy balls sucking them while Cole strokes his hard cock. Elye goes back and forth from sucking his dick to licking his balls. Cole is in amazement as he is being pleasured beyond belief. Cole repays the favor by sucking on Elye's cock for a bit but Cole isn't here to worship his cock he is here to fuck Elye's tight little ass. Elye bends his smooth tight ass over for Cole and he slowly pushes his big dick into him and once he's all the way in he starts pounding away on Elye's tight hole. They both banter back and forth about how great it feels and Elye wants to be fucked harder and harder. Cole is balls deep taking no prisoners as he builds up his balls. Cole mixes it up and lies Elye down on his back on the edge of the bed and spreads his legs wide open as he goes back inside him. Now he can see .

Duration: 38:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3114kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

Download Cole Weston & Elye Black

GuyBone Zaddy tops Ari Koyote RAW

From the get-go, Zaddy had his hand plunged inside Ari's shorts, rubbing his mound, getting him ready for the impending action. It was our first shoot back since the COVID-19 quarantine began, and believe me, we were all more than ready to get back in action. They were so ready, they ended up with an extra 15 minutes of footage. That's more fuck for your buck! They stripped shirts and Ari climbed on top of beefy, furry Zaddy, kissing him passionately and sensually. Their tatted skin rubbed together in all the right ways, their lips smacked and tongues danced. Ari worked his way from Zaddy's nipples to his hairy tummy, to his fly. He slid his shorts off to reveal a towering erection, ready for the sucking.

Wasting no time, Ari lapped at the long shaft, took Zaddy's cockhead deep into his throat, and worshipped his foreskin. Zaddy's cock was war ready, stiff as steel, boned to the max. He watched Ari make mouth love to his dick, in awe of his costar's oral skills. He requested some a.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download GuyBone Zaddy tops Ari Koyote RAW

Tori Takes A Big-Ass Dick

Cast: Suspense,Tori
Genres: Big Dick, Black-Only, Condom, Gay/Bisexual, Straight Boy

After asking Suspense to take dick in his past couple scenes, I knew that I owed him another scene as a "top." When I met Tori and saw how much the masculine "DL" enjoyed being fucked, I knew right away he'd be perfect as Suspense's next piece of ass!
When these two horny black boys meet for the very first time, Suspense rediscovers how good it feels to bury his dick in another guy's ass, and Tori faces the challenge of taking a dick bigger than any he's tried taking before!

Duration: 1:13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tori Takes A Big-Ass Dick

Ripley & Ryan Jordan - Ryan Jordan, Ripley Grey

Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

We have one of our favorite veterans with us today blasting through one of our newest soldiers who is only a few scenes deep with us. Ryan Jordan is back with Ripley and they haven't been seen together since our Christmas orgy special which was amazing to say the least. Ripley doesn't waste any time once he sees Ryan's hard cock standing straight up in the air. He wraps his eager lips around it and begins to deep throat. Ryan wants a taste of Ripley's very thick cock. Ryan can't believe how thick it is and he can't help but commenting on how big and thick it is while sucking on that dick. We all know not to talk with your mouth full but in this case we can make an exception. Ryan can't get enough of Ripley's dick so much so I bet Claude had to pull him off of it so Ryan can fuck Ripley. Ass up and ready for some dick, Ryan pushes deep into Ripley's tender soft hole. The moans from Ripley make Ryan fuck harder and faster as you can hear his balls slapping very loudly. Doggie style is t.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6634kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ripley & Ryan Jordan - Ryan Jordan, Ripley Grey

Zaddy fucks Ari Koyote's asshole 1080p

Cast: Zaddy, Ari Koyote
Genres: transman, oral sex, rimming, pussy, hardcore, ftm, hairy, hot guy, bareback, blowjob, otter, fetish, cum, bear, creampie

From the get-go, Zaddy had his hand plunged inside Ari's shorts, rubbing his mound, getting him ready for the impending action. It was our first shoot back since the covid-19 quarantine began, and believe me, we were all more than ready to get back in action. They were so ready, they ended up with an extra 15 minutes of footage. That's more fuck for your buck! They stripped shirts and Ari climbed on top of beefy, furry Zaddy, kissing him passionately and sensually. Their tatted skin rubbed together in all the right ways, their lips smacked and tongues danced. Ari worked his way from Zaddy's nipples to his hairy tummy, to his fly. He slid his shorts off to reveal a towering erection, ready for the sucking. Wasting no time, Ari lapped at the long shaft, took Zaddy's cockhead deep into his throat, and worshipped his foreskin. Zaddy's cock was war ready, stiff as steel, boned to the max. He watched Ari make mouth love to his dick, in awe of his costar's oral skills. He requested some atte.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Zaddy fucks Ari Koyote's asshole 1080p

Denis Vega & Lucio Saints

Cast: Denis Vega & Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: Spanish

Denis y Lucio,dos tios musculados y muy raciales que se follan como animales,Los dos se tenian muchas ganas y la verdad que se lo han pasado muy pero que muy bien.Tras recibir rabo durante horas y por todos los lados, Denis ha demostrado que es un macho de los que sabe aguantar.

Format: flv
Duration: 42:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Denis Vega & Lucio Saints

Cole Weston & Elye Black

Cast: Cole Weston & Elye Black
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos

Elye Black is rock hard and ready to roll so he decides to help out Cole Weston by sucking his cock and moments later Cole's cock is reaching up for the sky. Elye buries his face in Cole's hairy balls sucking them while Cole strokes his hard cock. Elye goes back and forth from sucking his dick to licking his balls. Cole is in amazement as he is being pleasured beyond belief. Cole repays the favor by sucking on Elye's cock for a bit but Cole isn't here to worship his cock he is here to fuck Elye's tight little ass. Elye bends his smooth tight ass over for Cole and he slowly pushes his big dick into him and once he's all the way in he starts pounding away on Elye's tight hole. They both banter back and forth about how great it feels and Elye wants to be fucked harder and harder. Cole is balls deep taking no prisoners as he builds up his balls. Cole mixes it up and lies Elye down on his back on the edge of the bed and spreads his legs wide open as he goes back inside him. Now he can see .

Duration: 38:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3114kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

Download Cole Weston & Elye Black

Walter and Tommy

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Sometimes, you just get lucky, and is definitely my lucky day. This absolutely stunning stud shoots me an email telling me that he wants to fuck his chiseled boyfriend for the first time on camera. Not only that, but it's his cute boyfriend's eighteenth birthday! I can hardly believe my eyes as I watch these gorgeous guys undressing each other, exposing their rippled muscles and beautiful cocks for the camera. The stud slides his dick in his boyfriend's virgin hole for the first time and strokes passionately. Then, he sucks and strokes his lover to climax, taking a load of hot leche on his handsome face.

Duration: 34:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Walter and Tommy

There's A First Time For Everything

Cast: Dragon, Lil Steve
Genres: Black-Only, Condom, First Times, Straight Boy

This time I decide to share the fun of "breaking in" a curious straight boy with one of my younger and more attractive black models. And who better to introduce Lil Steve to the pleasures of man-on-man sex than the popular and talented Dragon?!? With his impressive deep-throating skills and that beautiful ass to rival most females, I knew Dragon could give the beefy straight jock a "first time" he'd never forget!

Duration: 1:16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2465kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download There's A First Time For Everything

LGP - Pablo Fucks Luna Bareback

Pablo Acosta comes from the east side of the city and works at a local sporting goods store. Luna Valentin is from the downtown area and manages a small whorehouse. Did they know each other before filming? Nah, but they fuck like rabbits. Both guys have lots of tattoos and big, uncut dicks.
Pablo lies down on the sofa and shows his dick off while Luna removes his shoes and socks and rubs his feet. Then Luna really gets into sucking Pablo's dick, playing with his foreskin, and giving special attention to his balls. Pablo fucks Luna in the mouth and gives his big ass a few smacks to let him know who's boss while he fucks it from behind.
Then Pablo really takes control and fucks Luna down onto the bed. Luna can't get enough of Pablo's dick in either end and keeps it wet with his mouth while they both work up a good sweat fucking both fast and slow in different positions. Pablo creams on Luna's asshole and then keeps fucking him until Luna shoots a big load that drips down his abs.

Duration: 38:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

Download LGP - Pablo Fucks Luna Bareback

Deepdicc, Jessie Montgomery, Luke Allen

Cast: Deepdicc, Jessie Montgomery, Luke Allen
Genres: Group, Threesome, Blowjob, Anal, Big Dick, Riding, Gloryhole, Interracial, Black, Blonds, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots, Twinks

Can't a fellah get a little bit of privacy when it's time to jerk off? That's all Jessie Montgomery wanted to do. Sure, he's got one of the big, private booths the adult shop offered, and yea, there was room when Luke Allen walked in and asked to join him. Luke was tired of all the creeps in the other booths. He just wanted to do the same thing Jessie's doing -- watch some hot action and jerk. It's not gay to sit next to each other and offer a helping hand, right? When a monster black dick comes through the glory hole from an adjacent booth, well...that's when things get interesting. And mighty gay.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4379kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Deepdicc, Jessie Montgomery, Luke Allen

How Gay Will He Go? (Part Three: The Challenge Round)

Cast: D-Rel, Michael Galletta
Genres: Big Dick, First Times, Interracial, Older/Younger, Oral-Only, Straight Boy

After several weeks of difficult and exhausting negotiations, I finally succeeded in convincing D-Rel - the very same 18-year-old straight boy who only wanted to do sex scenes with females and declared up-front that he "didn't want no gay niggas touchin' him sexually" - to come back for a "gay for pay" scene!

Duration: 48:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps

File size: 912.1 MB

Download How Gay Will He Go? (Part Three: The Challenge Round)

Cade Maddox & Troy Accola - Mind Fuck

Studio: FalconStudios

Bickering Boyfriends Cade Maddox and Troy Accola haven't been getting along lately. Troy walks away from an argument, but Cade's not having it. He's so enraged he throws Troy on the bed and exposes Troy's ass so he can take all his aggression out on it. Cade attacks, eating Troy's smooth pink hole, lapping up every inch of his crack. Troy likes it so much that he mounts Cade, grinding on the hard dick under Cade's grey sweatpants. Asking for more punishment, Troy pulls out Cade's girthy cock and swallows it down to the base. In a sexual frenzy, Cade flips Troy around to taste his tight hole and then urges his sexy blond boyfriend to get on and ride him. That's a ride Troy won't forget, because Cade aggressively delivers a rage pounding to Troy's hole reverse cowboy. Troy flips around, and Cade pounds away his pent-up aggression on Troy's hole, leading to him squirting his hot load all over his ripped abs. This turns Cade on so much, he pumps harder and faster, pulling out just in tim.

Duration: 37:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps

Download Cade Maddox & Troy Accola - Mind Fuck

NDO - Car Fooled: Anthony Moore, Tristan Hunter Bareback

Fresh and alluring Tristan Hunter is late, late, late but lucky for him horny Anthony Moore is more than happy to... pick him up. Enamored, Anthony plans for a different kind of ride and takes a detour to his home so that he can 'let the pooch out.' Before they know it, Tristan is totally blowing off his plans - and Anthony.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2243kbps

File size: 619.1 MB

Download NDO - Car Fooled: Anthony Moore, Tristan Hunter Bareback

Was observed sex placing an unpurchased ass

Was observed placing an unpurchased item into pants from display of adult toys. Suspect drew the attention of the staff for being uncharacteristically young for usual clientele and was monitored accordingly. Under suspicion of shoplifting, the suspect was detained with probable cause by the loss prevention officer on duty. Upon detention, the suspect became agitated, displaying increasingly confrontational and disrespectful behavior. Suspect denied possessing any merchandise. The suspect was frisked and searched, during which the unpurchased item in question was recovered from his person. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the loss prevention officer.

Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps

File size: 792.0 MB

Download Was observed sex placing an unpurchased ass

ActiveDuty - Scott Ambrose, Ivan James & Quentin Gainz

Cast: Quentin Gainz, Ivan James, Scott Ambrose
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, military, oral, porn, raw, smooth, tattoos, threesome

Now this one turned out to be seriously a lot of fun. It's two bad dudes that we know so well, Quentin Gainz and Ivan James, along with a newcummer, Mr. Scott Ambrose. Ivan must've come into the room hungry for cock because he doesn't waste any time taking Quentin's dick between his lips and sucking down on sweet meat. Scott Likes what he sees. Ivan sees the interest and lets him get in on the fun. As Scott goes down and gets a mouthful of Quentin, Ivan switches gears by standing up on the couch so Quentin can suck His dick! It's a three-man crazy train and they're just leaving the station!Quentin really was excited when he met Scott and learned he and Ivan would be charged with the task of initiation. It's no surprise that Quentin's next move is to lock lips with Scott for a deep, intense kiss that Still has me worked up! As they smooch, Ivan works on Scott's fat, erect cock. Gosh, they're giving him the deluxe treatment! I think that's a good sign.Then Ivan takes a turn on Scott's l.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2545kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 734.7 MB

Download ActiveDuty - Scott Ambrose, Ivan James & Quentin Gainz

Dominating Deno

Cast: Deno, Devon
Genres: Big Dick, Black-Only, First Times, Jamaican Guys, Older/Younger, Raw/Bareback, Spanking, Straight Boy

Several weeks after his first gay experience, Deno's back for another scene and once again his limitations are about to be put to the test! This time my Jamaican photographer has brought in his muscular and well-endowed assisant to help break down the straight boy's boundaries and teach him how to submit!

Duration: 35:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps

File size: 662.0 MB

Download Dominating Deno

ActiveDuty - Ryan Jordan, Quentin Gainz & Princeton Price

Cast: Quentin Gainz, Ryan Jordan, Princeton Price
Genres: Anal, Bareback, BigDicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Gay, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Threesome, Tattoos

The boys introduce themselves and right after they are all making out and letting their hands run wild. Soon enough everyone has a hard throbbing cock stuffed in their mouth. You can hear the sucking, licking and choking from all the sexy madness being conjured up in one room. Nobody is ever left behind when our soldiers are on the battlefield. The chatter from these sexy men lets you know they are having the time of their lives as they enjoy each other's company. Once their mouths are sore from all the cock sucking going around the time has come for some hot steamy fucking. Princeton is the first to get his tight hole stuffed with some hard cock and while he takes a pounding his mouth is stuffed with another cock. The fucking continues on as they all get in the train position and begin a slow rhythm until they are all in sync and then the fucking intensifies. These sexy soldiers have out done themselves and all the sweat, tears and enjoyment has come to a climactic ending as each one.

Duration: 52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2616kbps

Download ActiveDuty - Ryan Jordan, Quentin Gainz & Princeton Price

Ryan Jordan & Ripley Grey

We have one of our favorite veterans with us today blasting through one of our newest soldiers who is only a few scenes deep with us. Ryan Jordan is back with Ripley and they haven't been seen together since our Christmas orgy special which was amazing to say the least. Ripley doesn't waste any time once he sees Ryan's hard cock standing straight up in the air. He wraps his eager lips around it and begins to deep throat. Ryan wants a taste of Ripley's very thick cock. Ryan can't believe how thick it is and he can't help but commenting on how big and thick it is while sucking on that dick. We all know not to talk with your mouth full but in this case we can make an exception. Ryan can't get enough of Ripley's dick so much so I bet Claude had to pull him off of it so Ryan can fuck Ripley. Ass up and ready for some dick, Ryan pushes deep into Ripley's tender soft hole. The moans from Ripley make Ryan fuck harder and faster as you can hear his balls slapping very loudly. Doggie style is t.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ryan Jordan & Ripley Grey

FalconStudios - Beach Rats Part 1

Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Myles Landon, Devin Franco
Genres: gay, anal, bareback, creampie, crossgenerat, cumshots, devinfranco, falcon, falconstudio, hunks, jocks, myleslandon, oral, porn

Devin Franco is chillin' by the beach when his buddies drop by looking for some weed. None of them have enough cash so they hatch a plan to roll a local hotel to get some money. After the heist, Devin is down on himself for being a part of the plan when he receives a text from muscle Myles Landon and heads on over to his hotel for a quick fuck. The two meet with no words at all and Devin lies back on the bed while Myles pulls out his massive cock to cram it down Devin's eager throat. After face fucking the toned Beach Rat for a bit, Myles flips Devin over and shoves his tongue up his ass to open it up for his giant dick. When Myles has had enough of the foreplay, he slides his raw dick deep into Devin's ass. Devin receives the massive member with pleasure and loves the feeling of the muscle pounding in and out of his hole. After throwing Devin around in multiple positions, Myles is ready to blow. He fucks Devin a little faster and drives a little deeper until he unleashes a geyser o.

Duration: 34:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download FalconStudios - Beach Rats Part 1

High School Reunion

Cast: Beno, TJ
Genres: Black-Only, Condom, Cum-Swallowing, Gay/Bisexual, Rough Sex, Straight Boy

In high school, were you the gay boy who was always ignored or made fun of by the other straight guys at your school? Or were you the horny straight guy who loved pussy but still found yourself staring at the cute gay boy from "home-room" with that round, irresistible ass? If either one of these describes you, then this is one of those once-in-a-lifetime encounters you will probably wish had happened to you!

Duration: 1:05:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps

Download High School Reunion

Marc Montana fuck Johnny B - 720p

Cast: Marc Montana & Johnny B
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Marc Montana will be sucking cock for his first time and Johnny B is the lucky one. Dirk walks in on Johnny beating off in the room and informs him that Marc will be showing up soon. Johnny is excited to be his first as he sits stroking his cock waiting for him to arrive. Once Marc arrives he sees Johnny's big cock and soon his clothes are off and they both begin some touching. Johnny gets things going first as he warms up Marc's sexy dick with his eager mouth. He deep throats every inch of that throbbing cock with his skilled mouth. Marc is loving it and when Johnny asks if he is ready Marc doesn't waste any time and slowly wraps his virgin mouth around that big thick cock slowly sucking on it and feeling the hardness of mans cock in his mouth. Marc flips Johnny over and pushes his hard dick into his tight eager ass and begins to moan with pleasure as Marc enjoys that ass. Marc loves to mix it up and fucks him in a few different positions until he Johnny cums all over himself. Marc p.

Duration: 38:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2853kbps

File size: 852.9 MB

Download Marc Montana fuck Johnny B - 720p

BoyFun - Ron Negba and Will Kade

Studio: BoyFun
Cast: Ron Negba, Will Kade
Genres: gay, anal, bareback, blonde, blowjob, cumshot, darkhair, european, fingerfuckin, fingering, foreskin, oral, porn, raw, sixtynine, slim, smooth, teens, twinks, uncut

Handsome boy Will Kade has been having quite the adventure while on his travels, meeting gorgeous twinks like Ron Negba. He can't wait to tell his friend all about the horny BoyFun he shared with him. He might not remember how he got back to the blond boy's apartment, but he can certainly remember what his cock tasted like, the skills he had sucking his own stiff meat and the feel of the adorable boy's naked boner plunging in and out of his hole! We join him in his incredible flashback, watching as the two start their horny encounter on the living room floor, making out and stripping naked to reveal their stiff young erections. Sporty Will has a delicious boner for Ron to gobble, but the slim boy's meat is just as tasty when they get into an amazing session of mutual oral, their cocks glistening wet with precum and spit as they service each other. Fans of dick slurping will wonder how they refrained from spewing their seed in each other's gobs, but when they move to the bedroom and Ro.

Duration: 34:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4985kbps

Download BoyFun - Ron Negba and Will Kade

Back