Filling Her Best Friends Holes | Brutal Dildos

Teaching Olga Cabaeva

Release Year: 2010
Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo
Video language: English

Nothing is sexier than Olga in red on her couch at home thinking about what she and her friend Kissy are going to do. She gets ready for Kissy with some kinky couch acrobatics and some self massage and fisting. They love to see how deep their hands can go inside their wet and dripping pussies. Watch this set and see how Olga and Kissy make each other scream with their arms and fists.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teaching Olga Cabaeva

Abigail Dupree A Tranquil FistnRide (2017)

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download Abigail Dupree A Tranquil FistnRide (2017)

Red-XXX Videos, Part 4

I have been strutting My stuff in the way only a genuine English Milf can for many years, and the main reason I started My site was to tease and share My passion for all things naughty! Whether I'm clad in skin tight latex or lingerie with My trademark man heels I take great pride in My site & it is My personal mission to make sure you are totally satisfied!

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.9 GB in 1 files.

Download Red-XXX Videos, Part 4

Ally Style & Foxie

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex, Fisting, Toys, Anal, Foot Fisting

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black toy on Ally's tight ass, before fisting that too! She works between Ally's pussy and ass with her fist and really gets her off!

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style & Foxie

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Abigail Dupree Panty Tease with Joi Orgasm and DirtyTalk (2017)

Nothing like a tight pair of panties riding up in between my pussy and ass. I know you have wanted me for so long and my teasing has gotten you so hard for me. Stroke that cock while I tease you a bit more by pulling and stretching my panties til they can be stretched anymore.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree Panty Tease with Joi Orgasm and DirtyTalk (2017)

Red-XXX Videos, Part 2

I have been strutting My stuff in the way only a genuine English Milf can for many years, and the main reason I started My site was to tease and share My passion for all things naughty! Whether I'm clad in skin tight latex or lingerie with My trademark killer heels I take great pride in My site & it is My personal mission to make sure you are totally satisfied!

Total size: 2.3 GB in 1 files.

Download Red-XXX Videos, Part 2

Red-XXX Videos, Part 1

I have been strutting My stuff in the way only a genuine English Milf can for many years, and the main reason I started My site was to tease and share My passion for all things naughty! Whether I'm clad in skin tight latex or lingerie with My trademark man heels I take great pride in My site & it is My personal mission to make sure you are totally satisfied!

Total size: 3.7 GB in 2 files.

Download Red-XXX Videos, Part 1

Goldilocksfist Videos

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Total size: 12.6 GB in 9 files.

Download Goldilocksfist Videos

Alex Grey Fisting (2017)

Now lying on her side on the couch Alex has a pussy fisting session that results in some pretty nice vagina gaping. She can only just fit her hand in her pussy past the knuckles but what is more interesting is how she holds her vagina open every time her hand comes out. There are a few brief moments where you can actually see her cervix.

Total size: 915.5 MB in 1 files.

Download Alex Grey Fisting (2017)

Glamure extreme

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting

Glamure girls extreme fisting orgy, amazing rouge video action. Enjoy!

Duration: 44:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glamure extreme

Incredible Double Fisting

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting

Extreme lesbinas bizarre sex action, Incredible Double Fisting video.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Incredible Double Fisting

pump and dildo

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Extreme pumping and dildo self hard fucking action from Latex angel.

Duration: 18:38
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download pump and dildo

Naughty Alysha's No Holes Barred Part 3 (2014)

Naughty Alysha stuffs her multi-orgasmic pussy and asshole with dinosaur sized dongs to gushing orgasmic and them invites you for a closer look with ultra hardcore speculum play and impossible pussy and asshole pumping!

Duration: 1:34:31
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1143kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 914.7 MB

Download Naughty Alysha's No Holes Barred Part 3 (2014)

Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

close up anal fisting

Release Year: 2013

Extremal close up anal fisting action, from latex kinky angel. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

Download close up anal fisting

Gabriella

Genres: Fisting and Dildo

Cute brunette teen Gabriella gapes and prolapses her ass with a thick dildo.Then she takes our fucking machine in the ass!

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

Download Gabriella

pump and dildo

Extreme pumping and dildo self hard fucking action from Latex angel.

Duration: 18:38

Download pump and dildo

close up anal fisting

Extremal close up anal fisting action, from latex kinky angel. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

Download close up anal fisting

Sicflics Videos 20Th November 2016 To 23Rd March 2017, Part 2

Hey Guys im finally back for sharing some more extreme stuff of my preference, here comes another awesome pack! Another set of sicflics with girls shoving huge dildos up their pussies, fisting, double fisting, double anal dildo, huge anal insertions and more! enjoy!

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.6 GB in 5 files.

Download Sicflics Videos 20Th November 2016 To 23Rd March 2017, Part 2

Sasha_ from manyvids doing extreme things to her pussy, Part 2

Full rip of Sasha_ from manyvids as of Mar 17 2017. She's a freak. Young girl playing with toys and fucking in front of a webcam. In most of the videos she masturbates, using dildos vaginally and anally, and a hitachi vibrator. She has sex with a guy in a few videos, vaginal and anal. Some of it is shot in Pov for shorter moments. There's also some videos with another girl, where they play around and have oral sex.

Format: avi, mp4
Video: 800x600, 1920x1080

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

Download Sasha_ from manyvids doing extreme things to her pussy, Part 2

Cum N Creampie Compilation

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

Watch me cum and creampie myself for 24 minutes in this edited compliation of 8 of my videos. See scenes from: "My First Dragon Adventure" "Arwen & The Roheryn" "City Park Cum" "Fist, Squirt, Creampie" Schoolgirl Spit Roast Speculum Creaming" "BBC Booty Call" "Unicorn Triple Creampie" & "EPIC Anal Creampie" It's pretty fucking intense; how long can you last through my moaning, pounding, creaming, squirting and o-facial expressions? Maybe we could make a game of this- I would make a wager...

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Cum N Creampie Compilation

Triple Anal Fisting Isabella Clark, Nathaly Cherry, Vanessa Decker (2016)

Isabella gets her ass fisted and double fisted by both Nathaly and Vanessa here.
They really gape her ass and expose her huge prolapse. Then these girls get three fists in Isabella's asshole!

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 504.6 MB

Download Triple Anal Fisting Isabella Clark, Nathaly Cherry, Vanessa Decker (2016)

extreme babes

Release Year: 2015

Rough fisting and extreme hardcore sex, and toys insertion scenes movie.

Duration: 1:43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download extreme babes

Messy ass fisting recorded Skype session

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal Fisting, Oil, Stockings

It's a record of a hot Skype show, which I absolutely enjoyed! I start by pouring some olive oil all over my booty, fingering it, you can see my asshole getting looser as I slide more fingers in. I'm being asked to put some oil inside and trying to do it several ways. As I'm oiled up enough, I make my ass gape fisting it more and more. I stay in mostly, so you can see all of me, coming a bit closer to camera from time to time and there are 4 minutes of close up fisting at the end of the video.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Messy ass fisting recorded Skype session

Back