Filling Her Best Friends Holes | Brutal Dildos

Pussy filled with eggplant, dildos, and both Fists

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings
Video language: English

At the grocery store I got pretty distracted in the produce department. I have always wondered what an eggplant would feel like inside.
We started warming up with my red dildo of course. then moved up to 3 inch big blackie. Then some fisting to really get me wet. After that, the eggplant was a easy peasy! It felt so smooth and a little bit cold inside of me - I loved it! My first eggplant

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pussy filled with eggplant, dildos, and both Fists

Milf Katie in hard fisting action (2015)

Katie, our new amateur sex bomb, who is absolutely opened for every kind of sex such as sucking, fucking and fisting too. For the first shooting she arrived with her hubby, and presented us an amazing hard action

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 823.2 MB

Download Milf Katie in hard fisting action (2015)

Glass of Wine Lead to the Whole Bottle

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

Another new object I've never had inside before. After a night out with my friends, my boyfriend and I brought a bottle of wine home to finish. We started looking at the bottle differently and before I knew it I was getting fucked with it!

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19534kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Glass of Wine Lead to the Whole Bottle

Darcia Lee, Lara West Lustfully Fisting Lara (2017)

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download Darcia Lee, Lara West Lustfully Fisting Lara (2017)

Interactive Camshow part 19

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

hot extreme insertion and fisting love cam show from kinky girl Roxy.

Duration: 1:14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2388kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Interactive Camshow part 19

Interactive Camshow part 9

Genres: Fisting, Bizzare Injection

Outdoor extreme games from kinky girl Roxy, hard insertion enjoy!

Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

Download Interactive Camshow part 9

Teaching Olga Cabaeva

Release Year: 2010
Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Nothing is sexier than Olga in red on her couch at home thinking about what she and her friend Kissy are going to do. She gets ready for Kissy with some kinky couch acrobatics and some self massage and fisting. They love to see how deep their hands can go inside their wet and dripping pussies. Watch this set and see how Olga and Kissy make each other scream with their arms and fists.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

Download Teaching Olga Cabaeva

Alexis Crystal, Cayla Lyons Give Me A Hand (2017)

Hot lesbian blondes Alexis Crystal and Cayla Lyons offer a great performance for all us fisting fans out there. These babes gone wild tease and prod their hot wet pussies with a passion and intensity that will leave no one limp!

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5554kbps

File size: 923.0 MB

Download Alexis Crystal, Cayla Lyons Give Me A Hand (2017)

Fisting Beauties

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Pee, Fisting and Dildo.

Darling undress and in various ways in various poses begin each-other out humor. Classically, anal, oral, and of the hand.Enjoy!!!

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6671kbps

Download Fisting Beauties

Haley Reed

Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute blond and tiny Haley turns on the jams to soothe her way from 4 fingers to spreading her flower wide with her huge toys. Until she can fist fuck her tight pussy to climax.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Haley Reed

Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Anna Rey, 19 years. Gynecological checkup with physicals, two thermometers, bimanual & anal exam, douche, clitoris sensitivity, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and tampon insertion

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anna Rey Gyno Exam

Interactive Camshow part 10

kinky girl Roxy, amateur fisting and dildo games action, hot live show.

Duration: 1:16:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1908kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Interactive Camshow part 10

Alex Black, Andys

Genres: All Sex, Fisting, Toys, Anal, Foot Fisting

Cute brunette Andys takes her turn on Fister Twister where she gets to play with dark haired babe Alex Black. Alex looks divine in a red dress while Andys opts for something more casual in a black tank top and denim hotpants. When Andys is naked and Alex is down to her underbust lingerie, Andys starts by inserting a metal speculum into Alex's tight ass. Andys fingers her ass too and makes it nice and juicy, ready for what awaits this hole! Although Andys looks very innocent she puts on a big black strap on and fucks Alex Black's pussy hard then fists her with her whole hand! While Andys concentrates on Alex's ass, Alex masturbates her pussy to get off. One thing is for sure, Alex Black certainly loves it up the ass!

Duration: 28:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6859kbps
Audio: 278kbps

Download Alex Black, Andys

European blonde Katy Sky fucking machine cure

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

Czech hottie Katy Sky wears sexy jeans and high heels, but she will undress it in a minute so the doctor can perform full-body
check-up including vagina exam. In this gyno exam you will see: breasts exam, feet exam, vaginal cleansing, cervix exam with a colin speculum,
ben wa balls therapy, fucking machine therapy. Also, you will see some nice cervix close-ups.

Duration: 36:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Download European blonde Katy Sky fucking machine cure

Interactive Camshow part 20

Release Year: 2013

Home made Interactive fisting Camshow from kinky hoit girl Roxy. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 2776kbps

Download Interactive Camshow part 20

Ally Style & Foxie

Genres: All Sex, Fisting, Toys, Anal, Foot Fisting

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black toy on Ally's tight ass, before fisting that too! She works between Ally's pussy and ass with her fist and really gets her off!

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style & Foxie

Fisted Kinky Mom (2016)

Starts to fist and gets her whole hand in easily makes lick her ass juices from her hand before continuing.

Duration: 24:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 891.8 MB

Download Fisted Kinky Mom (2016)

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Vanessa Twain (fisted), Whitney Conroy (fister)

Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Gir

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Twain (fisted), Whitney Conroy (fister)

Tinkerbell Uses Local Builder (2013)

Tinkerbell was lucky to find a hard working builder, willing to come and do a proper job. But Tinky had her eye on this fit young man and she went about using her powers of seduction to get him to do some 'extra jobs' for her.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3684kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 858.5 MB

Download Tinkerbell Uses Local Builder (2013)

My Lesbian Treehouse

Genres: Fisting

Kinky lesabians amazing fisting action, in outdoor. enjoy! and watch!

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download My Lesbian Treehouse

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Roxys Birthday Bash

Sexy two lesbians mad kinky games fisting action. watching!!!

Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Roxys Birthday Bash

Adrienne Manning Jerk Off Encouragement Instructional Pantyhose Part 4

Adrienne Manning is cute as a button, sexy as hell, she knows it.and this heartbreaker is back! This good girl turned bad knows that you love jerking your cock while watching her model that lithe body and play with her tight little cunt! She loves the attention and the thought of how desperate you must be to keep cumming back! Our new #1 selling jerk off siren is going to get really naughty and make you pop and pop in 3 seductive jump through your screen scenes!

Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 836.3 MB

Download Adrienne Manning Jerk Off Encouragement Instructional Pantyhose Part 4

Interactive Camshow 20

Release Year: 2013

Home made Interactive fisting Camshow from kinky hoit girl Roxy. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 2776kbps

Download Interactive Camshow 20

Interactive Camshow 19

hot extreme insertion and fisting love cam show from kinky girl Roxy.

Duration: 1:14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2388kbps

Download Interactive Camshow 19

Back