Filling Her Best Friends Holes | Brutal Dildos

brutal dildos compilation

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Extreme compilation girls solo dildos selfucking action. Enjoy!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download brutal dildos compilation

Di Devi, Vinna Reed Slow It Down (2018)

Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna speeds things up a little then as Di bends back over, she masturbates while Vinna fists her giving her a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Di Devi, Vinna Reed Slow It Down (2018)

Mei sloppy blowjob and huge anal creampie

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cosplay ,Facials, Dildo ,Creampie

Originally a custom video but no name used. Mei from Overwatch in a Virgin sweater . Lots of tease and masturbating my ass and pussy with fingers,buttplug and then toy.I imagine it's your cock and I go crazy for it slobbering and chocking on it before taking it inside my ass. Some dirty talk included too. After a good anal fucking I reveal a huge anal creampie. Oh how I love to be filled like this. See the cum flowing from my ass in big waves and a happy Mei at the end ! Check out my VIrgin Sweater Mei photoset too ( there's also one of DVa, and a vid too

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12735kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mei sloppy blowjob and huge anal creampie

Teaching Olga Cabaeva

Release Year: 2010
Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Nothing is sexier than Olga in red on her couch at home thinking about what she and her friend Kissy are going to do. She gets ready for Kissy with some kinky couch acrobatics and some self massage and fisting. They love to see how deep their hands can go inside their wet and dripping pussies. Watch this set and see how Olga and Kissy make each other scream with their arms and fists.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teaching Olga Cabaeva

Ebba, Vinna Reed Vinna Wants It Rough! (2018)

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Ebba, Vinna Reed Vinna Wants It Rough! (2018)

Dawn From Pokemon Gets Bred By Arcanine

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Solo, Toys, Anime, Blowjob, Cosplay, Creampie, Pussy Spreading

Dawn (Hikari) from Pokemon shows us a side of her we all knew she always had. What a fuckin slut. For those active on Twitter during the day I finished editing this, this video got me so fuckin wet just from putting it all together. The concept, the visuals, the depiction, and just the fact I got to share something so lewd with the rest of you guys on public Twitter was a very special kind of thrill and I look forward to more like this throughout the year

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18189kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dawn From Pokemon Gets Bred By Arcanine

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Interactive Camshow part 19

hot extreme insertion and fisting love cam show from kinky girl Roxy.

Duration: 1:14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2388kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Interactive Camshow part 19

Interactive Camshow part 20

Release Year: 2013

Home made Interactive fisting Camshow from kinky hoit girl Roxy. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 2776kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Interactive Camshow part 20

Harley Quinn & Jinx: Strapon anal fuck

Genres: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Anal Play, Cosplay, Lesbians, Strap-On

Harley and Jinx play with each other and kiss, show ass. Jinks dumps Harley on the bed, raises her jersey, kisses her tits. Then they both lick Harley's bat and take off her panties. Lying alongside, they fuck themselves in the ass dildos. Then they continue to do it in the pose. Then Jinks puts on a strapon, Harley sucks a dildo of her girlfriend, then lies on back. Jinx fucks her ass with dildo, then turns the pose and continues, slapping her braids. After a while cums in Harley`s ass, pulls out a dildo and sperm pours from Harley's open ass

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26750kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Harley Quinn & Jinx: Strapon anal fuck

Unpublished Anal & Cunt Ruination

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

An hour of unreleased pussy and ass destruction throughout the year by yours truly! Tons of prolapse. Every purchase helps me out a ton!

Duration: 59:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4462kbps
Audio: 164kbps

Download Unpublished Anal & Cunt Ruination

Vinna Wants it Rough!

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download Vinna Wants it Rough!

Fisting My Loose Holes Till I Squirt

Fisting and stuffing my loose pussy and asshole with whatever I can find until I cum all over the floor. Lots of gape and prolapse!

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7042kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fisting My Loose Holes Till I Squirt

4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

Couldn't go to bed ;) Was too horny! Watch me punch fist, ride huge dildos and wreck my cunt and asshole into gaping and prolapsing...

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9428kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

Katarina Hartlova - Desk duties!

Genres: Solo, Pantyhose

Working from home has several advantages. For example, f you want to frig yourself silly in almost noting but sexy sheer yellow pantyhose, you can! Bit tit babe Katarina is the perfect homeworker don't you think We would all stay home with her that's for sure!

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10501kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katarina Hartlova - Desk duties!

Dido Angel, Julia Parker Profound Fistivity (2018)

Two stunning blonde babes Dido Angel and Julia Parker are in the mood to celebrate. Dido pops a bottle of bubbles before leading Julia to the couch with her. Both starlets stars making out and caressing their gorgeous bodies. Dido sticks her hand down Julia's panties and fingers her before going down to eat her sweet pussy. Julie loves some good tonguing action, but today she wants more. So Dido begins to insert her full hand inside her. Fisting her beautiful pink cooch and making Julia moan in intense pleasure. This is truly the best way to celebrate, a hot and profound fistivity.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dido Angel, Julia Parker Profound Fistivity (2018)

Haley Reed

Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute blond and tiny Haley turns on the jams to soothe her way from 4 fingers to spreading her flower wide with her huge toys. Until she can fist fuck her tight pussy to climax.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Haley Reed

Angie, Sandy and Nastya

Genres: Fisting, extremal

kinky mad girls Angie, Sandy and Nastya extremal double anal fisting party!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5846kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Angie, Sandy and Nastya

Nikky and Sandy

Genres: Fisting

Mad girls Nikky and Sandy hard anal fisting hand fucking action.

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5847kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nikky and Sandy

Angie Sandy and Nastya

Threesome extreme anal fisting action from Angie Sandy and Nastya.

Duration: 48:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5852kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Angie Sandy and Nastya

Brenda Big Dildo (2015)

Punishes her pussy with a combination of massive dildos until she's drained of cum and energy!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 556.5 MB

Download Brenda Big Dildo (2015)

Angie and Mika

Kinky girls Angie and Mika extremal hard anal fisting action. watch!

Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5850kbps

Download Angie and Mika

Alysia and Sandy

Extreme anal fisting action from kinky girls Alysia and Sandy. Enjoy!

Duration: 39:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5850kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alysia and Sandy

Both Alex hands in ass deep (2018)

One last thing, about fisting, I love it when you push your hand in, then pull it all out and move it away quite a bit and then thrust it back in again, etc.

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

Download Both Alex hands in ass deep (2018)

Bondage Play Massage

Genres: Massage, Bondage, Dildo, Anal Dildo

During her warm-up, our model is placed in the chair, the ropes are applied to her wrists and ankles, and her legs are left gaping before the camera. She cannot move from this compromising position. She is oiled, massaged, and probed in both anus and vagina. Her limits are expanding.

Duration: 51:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps

Download Bondage Play Massage

Back