Filling Her Best Friends Holes | Brutal Dildos

Backdoorlesbian Videos Part 1

Backdoorlesbian Videos Part 1

Videos from the site featuring 2 models with each other lesbian girl on girl actions.
Starts with kissing then dildo sucking, and dildo play, then one model preps the other model's asshole with tongue and fingers then anal missionary, anal anal cowgirl and anal reverse cowgirl with a strap-on. Girl on girl pussy licking, girl on girl anal rimming and made orgasms and painal...

Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 13.9 GB in 46 files.

Download Backdoorlesbian Videos Part 1

ArgenDana Ultra Gape and Rose

ArgenDana Ultra Gape and Rose

Video language: English

The Last two videos in one Full lenght The Gape Mirror Fisting Experience Extreme Gape and Rose Tortur

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4387kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 520.6 MB

Download ArgenDana Ultra Gape and Rose

Lily Skye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys

Lily Skye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

Many Vids presents Lily Skye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys...Enjoy!!

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lily Skye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys

Sasha Wonderland - White Tights Anal Play

Sasha Wonderland - White Tights Anal Play

Release Year: 2019

This is raw and uncut (see full transitions to different positions) I am still new to anal but so far loving it! I am planning on riding and playing with a bigger dildo next video! Watch my anal play on top of mirror! I do squirt a little and some white creamy cum comes out! Can't wait to continue practicing anal

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14783kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download Sasha Wonderland - White Tights Anal Play

4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

Couldn't go to bed ;) Was too horny! Watch me punch fist, ride huge dildos and wreck my cunt and asshole into gaping and prolapsing...

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9428kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

SaraAndDave - Buttplug

SaraAndDave - Buttplug

Sara is playing with her butpluggs and play with her pussy an ass.Sara starts with som dirty talk and then starts to play with her buttplugs, after thet they gos upp her ass and she plays with her pussy. Filmed with GoPro.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6923kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 837.7 MB

Download SaraAndDave - Buttplug

Dawn From Pokemon Gets Bred By Arcanine

Dawn From Pokemon Gets Bred By Arcanine

Genres: Solo, Toys, Anime, Blowjob, Cosplay, Creampie, Pussy Spreading

Dawn (Hikari) from Pokemon shows us a side of her we all knew she always had. What a fuckin slut. For those active on Twitter during the day I finished editing this, this video got me so fuckin wet just from putting it all together. The concept, the visuals, the depiction, and just the fact I got to share something so lewd with the rest of you guys on public Twitter was a very special kind of thrill and I look forward to more like this throughout the year

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18189kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dawn From Pokemon Gets Bred By Arcanine

Fist me Harder

Fist me Harder

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Nesty's tiny hands fast find their way up Frida's vagina, making the cutie squirm in all positions.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6653kbps

File size: 968.2 MB

Download Fist me Harder

Work my ass for you

Work my ass for you

Cast: Xandria Goddess
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Ass, Gape, Anal Masturbation

Do you love watching sexy girls stretching asshole for you? This video will perfectly satisfy your fetish. Over 30 min of anal fisting deep and hard non stop, gaping ass with both hands scenes several times show a big rosebutt and inside asshole..so filthy and naughty

Duration: 34:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Work my ass for you

Fistful Of Gape

Fistful Of Gape

Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Fistful Of Gape

Fist Me First

Fist Me First

Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo Lesbian, Pussy FistingLesbian, Fisting

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

Many Vids presents LilyS kye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass...Enjoy!!

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Pussy fisting and gaping

Pussy fisting and gaping

Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos

Hot goth kitty girl's stretching her tight pussy and fisting it nice and hard for you, gaping her vagina open wide after fisting and begging you to cum inside of it

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 7748kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download Pussy fisting and gaping

Dildo in pussy

Dildo in pussy

Genres: solo, ethnic, masturbation, dildo, hairy

Laying comfortable in bed, Tilly slowly begins to take her short summer dress off, revealing her matching red underwear. Pulling her panties aside, Tilly smiles as she uncovers her hairy brush, squeezing her pert breasts with her other hand.
Grabbing her favourite dildo, Tilly rubs it firmly against her vulva before pushing it inside her already wet pussy. Continuing to masturbate Tilly switches from the dildo to her fingers, caressing herself as she gets closer and closer to orgasm

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9926kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Dildo in pussy

My first Anal Fist

My first Anal Fist

Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo

My first Anal Fist Video. All my hand inside my ass... it's awesome! I destroyed my ass till it gape and i cummed a lot ... Enjoy it

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11085kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download My first Anal Fist

Celina Davis Self made Woman FullHD 1080p

Cast: Celina Davis
Genres: Solo, blonde
Video language: German

Just give everything a wet cleaning ... That's what cam girl Celina Davis had in mind. But soon she realizes that the wettest part is still between her legs. And she needs some rubbing and scrubbing there, too. Lucky that the vibrator is always charged and ready to be used. The sweet blonde makes herself comfortable in a wicker chair and shows that housework can also be a lot of fun!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11498kbps

File size: 780.4 MB

Download Celina Davis Self made Woman FullHD 1080p

Spooning Fist

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Blondes have more fun and that is certainly the case in today's Fister Twister scene. Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further. After enjoying stretching her cute blonde friend, Cayla gets Lucy to lick her speculum clean and taste her own pussy juices. She grabs holds of a massive flesh like dildo and slides it into Lucy's pussy. Now Lucy is sufficiently stretched ready to receive a good fisting from Cayla, so Cayla intimately spoons her, sliding her whole hand up inside Lucy. These hot blondes love their lesbian fisting experience and Cayla gets Lucy to try out a couple of other positions so that she can get even deeper into her soaking wet pussy! We think Cayla has won Lucy over with her deep fisting and finally she gets to taste her own juices from right up inside her juicy twat!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spooning Fist

Syrial a pris rendez-vous chez un gyneco tres competent! (2014)

Video language: French

Syrial a sonné à la bonne porte pour régler ses problèmes gynécologiques! Elle va faire l'expérience du triolisme avec l'assistante cochonne du docteur et même pratiquer le fist dans sa chatte si accueillante! Syrial va pouvoir se laisser aller aux assauts des deux praticiens très pervers qui vont utiliser sa chatte comme un vrai salope!

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1505kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 565.0 MB

Download Syrial a pris rendez-vous chez un gyneco tres competent! (2014)

Sandra Milka Pick A Dong

We are quite happy to have Sandra Milka in front of our sophisticated Network lenses. The busty bombshell from Spain is about to get interviewed and she may pick a dong to masturbate during our horny interrogation. Doesn't she look super sexy in her white Network t-shirt and black booty shorts? Her big hooters are hidden under some pink bra and the moment she starts giving us her stunning smiles, we are sold and can't wait to see her enjoying that flesh-colored plastic dong between her cleavage.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Sandra Milka Pick A Dong

Lesbian Stretching With A Clenched Fist - Fisting Extreme HD

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All sex, Anal, Babes, Lesbian, Oral, Fisting

These gorgeous girls get their hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Lesbian Stretching With A Clenched Fist - Fisting Extreme HD

Mei sloppy blowjob and huge anal creampie

Genres: Cosplay ,Facials, Dildo ,Creampie

Originally a custom video but no name used. Mei from Overwatch in a Virgin Killer sweater . Lots of tease and masturbating my ass and pussy with fingers,buttplug and then toy.I imagine it's your cock and I go crazy for it slobbering and chocking on it before taking it inside my ass. Some dirty talk included too. After a good anal fucking I reveal a huge anal creampie. Oh how I love to be filled like this. See the cum flowing from my ass in big waves and a happy Mei at the end ! Check out my VIrgin Killer Sweater Mei photoset too ( there's also one of DVa, and a vid too

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12735kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mei sloppy blowjob and huge anal creampie

Fotzen Sprengung Part Three (2001)

Unfassbar, was die nassen Löcher einer geiIen Frau alles schlucken können! Da kann man(n) fast Angst bekommen, dass die Fotze totaI ausIeiert und der pralIe Schwanz nach diesen Dehnungen kein heisses Fleisch mehr spürt. Doch keine Angst, Männer!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:05
Video: 640x480, XviD, 969kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Fotzen Sprengung Part Three (2001)

extreme babes

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Rough fisting and extreme hardcore sex, and toys insertion scenes movie.

Duration: 1:43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download extreme babes

Fotzen Sprengung Part Two (2001)

Unfassbar, was die nassen Löcher einer geiIen Frau alles schlucken können! Da kann man(n) fast Angst bekommen, dass die Fotze totaI ausIeiert und der pralIe Schwanz nach diesen Dehnungen kein heisses Fleisch mehr spürt. Doch keine Angst, Männer! Das sind nun maI aIIes Schliessmuskeln und wie der Name es schon beschreibt: die schIiessen sich wieder.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 920kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Fotzen Sprengung Part Two (2001)

Pussy filled with eggplant, dildos, and both Fists

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

At the grocery store I got pretty distracted in the produce department. I have always wondered what an eggplant would feel like inside.
We started warming up with my red dildo of course. then moved up to 3 inch big blackie. Then some fisting to really get me wet. After that, the eggplant was a easy peasy! It felt so smooth and a little bit cold inside of me - I loved it! My first eggplant

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pussy filled with eggplant, dildos, and both Fists

Cutepup Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum (2018)

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Cutepup Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum (2018)

Fisted on Top

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Lili - Writing My Book

Lili has been working hard for months on her new book. Writers block can get the best of us, and today it seems to be running wild. But something else is really on Lili's mind, and she takes a couple minutes to get a bit of inspiration for her storyline. Lili is wearing her striped pink dress and her favorite blue and pink socks. She takes a seat in her big comfy chair. She notices there's something hard poking her from behind. When she turns to take a look she finds her dildo! It's been lost since the last time she was writing, and she is eager to use her magic inspiration wand.As she rubs her soft young breasts and her fingers wet her sweet pussy she prepares for an inspirational roller coaster of sensual fun. She wets the pink vibrator with her soft mouth and tongue and greets her pussy with the wet vibrating stick. She lets just the tip excite her insides as she continues to fondle her perky breasts. Finally the vibrator makes its way into the sweet hole it's been waiting for and Lili is rocketed into rapture, releasing cute whimpering moans of pleasure. As Lili's toy thrusts back and forth against her shaved pussy, the sensation grows, leaving her moaning louder and louder.Tasting the juice of her loins makes her feel even hornier. She finishes ripping off her clothes to get more comfortable. The cool air against her soft skin makes her even more horny. As she switches to her knees, the feeling of her toy thrusting between her legs is almost too much to handle and she finally cums. Now, her imagination is open for business and the book begins to practically write itself.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6560kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 718.1 MB

Download Lili - Writing My Book

Cum N Creampie Compilation

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

Watch me cum and creampie myself for 24 minutes in this edited compliation of 8 of my videos. See scenes from: "My First Dragon Adventure" "Arwen & The nag Roheryn" "City Park Cum" "Fist, Squirt, Creampie" Schoolgirl Spit Roast Speculum Creaming" "BBC Booty Call" "Unicorn Triple Creampie" & "EPIC nag Anal Creampie" It's pretty fucking intense; how long can you last through my moaning, pounding, creaming, squirting and o-facial expressions? Maybe we could make a game of this- I would make a wager...

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Cum N Creampie Compilation

Intense slut training recorded live show

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

So, this is a record of an intense live webcam session, well, part of it actually. I have a medium butt plug in from the start and also put a vibrator up my pussy at the 5th minute. The first 15 minutes are all about deepthroating and gagging on a big black double dildo, I try to take it as deep as possible, tears are running and I'm getting a bit messy. After I turn around and go , keep on deepthroating and gagging pushing a butt plug out several times. Switching toys and cleaning the butt plug with my mouth, now I'm going to gag on it instead with a black double dildo up my butthole. During the last 10 minutes I fist my ass making it gape and trying to fit an orange in. Unfortunately, the camera's battery died in the middle of the show, so you'll not find out either I succeeded in putting that orange in or not.

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5110kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Intense slut training recorded live show

Messy ass fisting recorded Skype session

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal Fisting, Oil, Stockings

It's a record of a hot Skype show, which I absolutely enjoyed! I start by pouring some olive oil all over my booty, fingering it, you can see my asshole getting looser as I slide more fingers in. I'm being asked to put some oil inside and trying to do it several ways. As I'm oiled up enough, I make my ass gape fisting it more and more. I stay in mostly, so you can see all of me, coming a bit closer to camera from time to time and there are 4 minutes of close up fisting at the end of the video.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Messy ass fisting recorded Skype session

Manyvids - Sheena Shaw - Custom Naughty Nun

This video was commissioned by a fellow who, despite our formidable language barriers, communicated a desire for two discernible elements. Blasphemy and the Virgin Mary. this is what I came up with. This is a slightly atypical video for me; primarily pussy, some narration at the beginning. I had fun with it and will probably revisit this character again.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19751kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Manyvids - Sheena Shaw - Custom Naughty Nun

Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker Tainted Love (2018)

Not only are Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker coworkers, they're also secret lesbian lovers. No one from the office knows about their hidden relationship. Their biggest secret? They love fisting! Watch Antonia fist Julia's wet stretched out bare pussy!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4307kbps

File size: 674.0 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker Tainted Love (2018)

Pee, sloppy deep throat bJ, atm

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing P...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "You are dressed like a business woman (skirt, blouse, black stockings and garter belt and high heel stilettos). You are walking into your home after a day at work. Once inside you take off your skirt, piss and let it run down your legs. Then you give yourself an enema and make the water go out. After you proceed to fist your ass, showing a huge gaping hole. Then you grab your longest dildo and deep throat it causing you to drool and gag and spit on yourself. Then you fuck your asshole with the thick dildo and do ass to mouth, smiling". I used two different toys for this video a black double dildo for a messy deep throat blow job and a thicker one for anal and ass to mouth in the end. Additional tags: peeing, fisting, gape, gaping, messy, saliva, anal masturbation, enema, high heel shoes, spit fetish

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8866kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Pee, sloppy deep throat bJ, atm

Deepthroat training, gagging & some anal

This video is the record of a live webcam show, well, not the whole show, but selected scenes from it. I start with a dress, panties, a pair of stockings and high heels on. Pulling panties aside at the 3rd minute, shaking my booty, rubbing pussy in and laying on back. Taking the dress off at the 8th min. Starting the 9th and till the 18th minute I deepthroat and gag on a dildo.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5063kbps

Download Deepthroat training, gagging & some anal

Back