Fighting (Girls vs. Boys)

Goddess Alexandra Snow & AstroDomina - International Women's Day

AstroDomina decided to pay me a visit a few weeks back. She showed up to play in my dungeon and grace my slaves with her presence when we look at the calendar and realize, it's National Women's Day! Being the strong, beautiful, powerful women, we are; we decided to show my slave just how weak he is compared to us. How better to do that than the physically overpower him? We decide to give him a fighting chance in a wrestling match, but after a few seconds it's clear his struggle is useless. Astro and I take turns scissoring his head and holding him down until his face starts to turn blue! What a pathetic wimp.

It's clear who the stronger sex is here.

MP4 / 467 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:29

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexis & Queen Farah - Panty Wrestler Punishment

Goddess Alexis and Queen Farah find one of the slaves sniffing their worn panties. They can't believe it! It's time to teach them a lesson...they are not only "Mean Girls", but also Amazons and NOT to be messed with! Especially by THIS wimp! He is the weakest of all the slaves that belong to the Mean Girls. He should no better because he is no match for just ONE of Us, let alone TWO! Both of the girls let him have it and he is completely DEFENSELESS. It is like 2 cats playing with the same mousse...lol. They not only dominate him, but also humiliate him in the process.

MP4 / 83.1 MB / 720x544 / 00:06:55

Download and Enjoy

Alexis Rain - Password Or Pass Out

Aiden can't figure out why a gorgeous girl like Alexis has been spending her time with him. She tugs gently at the collar of his shirt, attempting to seduce him into some information about his work. "I was thinking that, maybe, you could give me the password to your laptop," she sweetly says.

Alexis soon reveals that she's interested in a confidential file on the computer, but Aiden is afraid he'll get in trouble. When seduction no longer works, Alexis decides to take a different approach. She locks his hands in place, and reveals that she was never interested in him.

Aiden becomes nervous as Alexis puts his head into a lock with her arms, dragging him closer to the couch. "Who's gonna know?" she says, wrapping her strong legs around his head. "Are you sure you don't want to give me that password?"

With another no, she moves him into a figure four headscissor. He struggles to breathe, but lets out a weak "I'll never tell you." Even angrier now, she smacks him in the face, drags him by his hair, and wraps her legs around his body. "Look at this pathetic face," she says, humiliating him. "Tell me the fucking password."

He tells her no again, and she puts his head into another chokehold. He grunts and struggles, but she continues to force his head and body into multiple locks and scissorholds, including reverse headscissors. Her legs squeeze tighter, and with no other option, she decides she has to him. She makes sure he's out, and then goes off to search the house.

MP4 / 504 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alexis Rain - The Burglar Knockout

Desperate for some extra cash, a young burglar breaks into a stranger's house. As he reaches for the wallet on the table, he accidentally drops it, and the sound wakes the homeowner.

Alexis runs into the room, and locks his head between her muscular arms. "Do you know who I am?" she asks the terrified burglar. "I'm a professional wrestler." The man attempts to apologize, but Alexis won't have it.

She tells him that, instead of calling the cops, she plans to fuck him up herself. She taunts him, locking his head into multiple chokeholds, including a rear naked choke, and his body in severe scissorholds. He struggles to free himself, but is held down by her strong thighs and legs.

Alexis drags him back and forth by his hair, repositioning him, before locking his head and body between her toned body. She further humiliates him, smacking him on the face, and then standing on top of his body. He tries to run away, but she pushes him back down onto his stomach, sits on his back, and then raises his body by his arms. He cries in pain, but that only encourages her to pull harder.

Satisfied, she locks his head into a headscissors submission hold. He begs her to call the cops, but she wants to put him to sleep instead. She taunts him before locking his head between her strong thighs, putting him into a reverse headscissors hold. The burglar struggles, kicking his legs, but is no match for Alexis' toned legs. She holds him until knockout, and then drags his limp body away.

MP4 / 546 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alice - Dreamland 1 Alice's Domain: Figure Fours (5 Long KO's)

ALICE DID NOT STOP SQUEEZING AFTER I TAPPED

1st she KO's me for a whopping 20 seconds, 2nd KO was quick, 3rd KO was 15 seconds, 4th was 10 seconds, and 5th was quick.

Alice has very strong legs. When she cranks her hips and pushed my head facing downward, all and air stops flowing for me. Her thunder thighs are. She literally feels like an anaconda. We both felt my neck pop/crack multiple times during this shoot. She'd knock me out and then play with me, constantly cranking my head into the choke and then easing up just for a second. Really, she was just dancing around with my body on purpose; she gets a kick out of it. She sees me go limp and she feels like laughing and dancing with my body.

MP4 / 404 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alice - Dreamland 2: Figure Fours (9 KO's)

Alice does not let go when I get KO'ed several times.

Alice ignores my taps.

Alice KO's me back to back at times.

Alice is brutal. Brutality comes naturally to her, and she loves it, but admittedly I am the one who is constantly telling her she can go further and be more brutal. I am a total brutality enabler because truth be told I'm a masochist so her brutality is very fun for me.

No joke, Dreamland 2 is our most intense work yet, and yes I do actually get sick from Alice going for so many brutal KO's. Off camera, between takes, I did puke a few times, not gonna lie. Get KO'd that brutally and you feel like your stuck on a roller coaster.

In this particular clip, Alice uses a lot of figure four holds on me and a handful of sleeperholds. More than once she'd ramp up to a choke out, loosen up just enough for me to come back, and then she'd start squeezing 100% as soon as I clearly woke back up. At one point I was knocked out and she was saying 'You told me you wanted two in a row!' But I got two in a row like 3 times haha. One of my fans emailed me insisting Alice should be doing back-to-back Knocks so I told her to give it a shot and she did not let me down lol but let me tell you I've never been so panicked in my entire life, like sometimes I'd wake up still being choked to by her and I'd just instantly fly into a panic, especially because at times I felt like I was going to puke everywhere, and I dud puke off-camera during this shoot a few times haha.

MP4 / 591 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ariel X - High Class Domination Wrestling!

Ariel X needs no introduction! She really is the complete package, especially when it comes to domination wrestling.

Mike knows this but absolutely nothing could have possibly prepared him for what was going to happen to him during the 20 minutes he had in Ariel's company! The ruthless beauty takes control from the very first seconds and gets to work. Mike's starter for ten is finding himself trapped in her guillotine choke. But this was merely the start of things to come! Ariel is unstoppable as she uses her beautiful toned body to its maximum. She seems to enjoy the sound of Mike tapping out as she continuously makes him do so. Mike finds himself hurting from her expert scissoring, choking, locking and squeezing. There is no let up as she moves from one submission move to another without giving her victim a chance to catch his breath. Mike tries to fight back, not that it's obvious as he has zero success and instead finds himself incurring the wrath of Ariel even more. Mercifully for Mike the end does arrive but its a humiliating one for him as Ariel face sits him. Her victory pose, in which she shows off those huge biceps, is as emphatic as her victory. Incredible!

WMV / 302 MB / 768x576 / 00:23:19

Download and Enjoy

ARMWRESTLED, SQUEEZED AND POSED OVER feat. ARTEMIS

Artemis starring in custom order movie that every one of her many fans will love!The action starts with long armwrestling contest as Artemis teaches AJ big lesson in woman's power as she enjoys working his arm throughout half a dozen armwrestling rounds. She smiles and teases him while he struggles to compete with her strength.After the last round, she pushes him down on his back, and quickly shows us those sexy as she poses over him. The whole armwrestling contest takes almost 5 mins.She then goes to show him the power of her wrestling holds, pulling him into hard head and body scissor holds, tight pins, choking crossbody pins, and other controlling holds. She finishes her sexy holds' demonstration and male punishment with final super tight schoolgirl pin.After her demolition of her "boss", she steps first on his face, then on his torso, and finally stands towering directly over him, flexing her muscles, looking down at him and to the camera, smiling, as we stare at her chiseled shape during this lengthy final display of female physical superiority. She knows she's sexy and she loves showing it. The whole wrestling holds punishment part takes over 7 mins.The last three and a half minutes are spent with Artemis going solo as camera pans across her amazing body while the athletic amazon poses, flexes, and stretches for your eyes and enjoyment. This girl is so hot, you don't want to miss this!

MP4 / 111 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:34

Download and Enjoy

Strong Barbara - Overpowered and Knocked Out by Her Thighs

Czech Muscle Goddess meets Joseph who does have some experience with wrestling. This time it will be different than his other wrestling encounters. He tries to escape her holds as they roll on mats in first part of their match but he doesn't stand chance as he is weaker and strong woman Barbara is determined to take over and dominate him. Muscle beauty starts squeezing him with her thighs gradually but effectively as her muscular legs are rock hard. This takes out her victim's power and in second parts he is just used as her training puppet who has no idea what is happening and gets even knocked out two times!

MP4 / 742 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Strong Barbara - Strong Barbara vs Weak Guy

Muscular Barbara wrestles weak skinny David who stands no chance against her physically. She completely dominates him and puts him where she wants until he submits. In this wrestling video you can see holds such as front scissorhold, pindowns, reversed scissorhold and very cruel rear naked choke where Czech Muscle Goddess simply decides not to let go until the guy taps multiple times.

MP4 / 492 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Buffy - Buffy vs Marek

Muscular strength athlete, Buffy, is in control, inflicting pain and humiliation upon her smaller, weaker, male opponent, Marek, in this onslaught-style mixed domination video!

Buffy uses long, powerful headscissors, facesitting, and tight schoolgirl pins to show her dominance in this video, along with bodyscissors and camel clutches, toying with her victim throughout the onslaught, often flexing her biceps when she has him in control. Buffy caps off her win by lifting Marek over the shoulder after the victory pose.

MP4 / 1.70 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back