Femdom Is Style Of Life / Cruel Mistress / Ballbusting

Categories: Asian Goddess,Ballbusting,Electric Play,Mask Fetish,Odd Insertions

About video: Mistress Kandy and Miss Jasmine have subjected a tired old slave to their Youth Rejuvenation Program and my, look at him now! A soft smooth complexion and a full head of golden hair; even his cock is young and perky! Kandy takes his cock and balls into her hands with tender care… until Jasmine applies the magic wand, which causes him to squirm and moan in pain. Seeing the slave suffer turns the ladies on and they start to slap and punch his balls. They’re really quite impressed with his refreshed look, you know. Jasmine jumps up on the bench so she can knee the slave in the nuts and then she goes crazy, using them as a punching bag.
You can see that the slave’s cock and balls have already taken a beating earlier that day, as they’re all red and bruised. Now Kandy hops up and sits on the slave’s face while Jasmine retrieves a giant sounds tool. It’s time to fuck the slave, so Jasmine slips the instrument into his urethra. His cock gobbles the entire thing right up and it completely disappears inside him. Jasmine tells Kandy that the slave has confided that he has a difficult time getting hard with his wife. Well, the rejuvenation treatment must be working, because he’s hard as a rock now! The ladies decide that they should leave the rod inside the slave’s cock, just to ensure that he can keep it up when they’re not around and he’s face to face with only his wrinkled, old whale of a wife. Isn’t medical science amazing??!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 07 min 29s.
File Size : 549 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/6c2df318a6334/Ball_Battered_Bimbo_-_Mistress_Jasmine,_Miss_Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Ball Busting,Lady Bellatrix,Kicking,Foot Worship

About video: Lady Bellatrix is in town partying with her friend, Princess Jemma. While Jemma’s outside having a smoke, Bellatrix teaches Jemma's ex-boyfriend Christian a lesson by giving him a ballbusting he won't soon forget. He's being punished because he complained about his earlier ballbusting session. As it turns out, that one was just a warm-up! She takes her stilettos to his nuts, then steps on his foot before removing her shoes so she’ll have better traction to really go at him. She instructs him to get on all fours so she can kick him from behind, and lets go with a volley of well-placed kicks. She makes him kiss her feet which is surely a welcome relief for the slave. Bellatrix is in a serious mood though and has him back on his feet within seconds. She lands kick after kick, like the star kicker on a top football team. The slave is back down on all fours while Bellatrix continues to deliver multiple kicks to his nuts. He starts to cry but she couldn’t care less. She makes him get up to take more, and every time he goes down, he’s told to kiss her feet. She informs him that as a finale she’ll be giving him her three hardest kicks. The slave trembles and as the final kick lands, he falls to his knees and instantly kisses her feet. "Off with you" she says, "Go clean the bathroom." She mentions that her foot will probably be swollen tomorrow but she obviously had no choice but to teach the slave a lesson. This is all out ball kicking and is one clip you’ll definitely want to add to your collection

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 48s.
File Size : 530 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/91fe5331979e8/Ball_Busted_Foot_Kisser_-_Lady_Bellatrix - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Ball Busting,Cbt,Miss Xi,Kicking

About video: Miss Xi has come across a pair of stilettos that just happen to fit her slave and she thinks it might be fun to bust his balls while he tries to balance in high heels. She laughs because while he’s wobbling around off balance, the heels are actually quite short compared to her 8” stilettos. She knees him in the crotch, which causes him to instantly lose his balance, and he falls to the couch. She drives her knee into his groin several times, then brings her shoe up to his crotch and proceeds to kick him repeatedly.
Xi wastes no time making her bitch suffer. She pushes him down onto the couch and punches his balls before standing up and bringing the toe of her shoe back to his groin. She pushes the spikey end of her heel into his balls. “Imagine if I just pushed that metal spike all the way in” she says. “Since you’re wearing stilettos like a girl, you don’t really need balls anyway, do you?” She gets quite graphic in describing how she plans to use her stiletto to rip him apart and create an actual pussy so she can bring men in to fuck him. She takes her rattan cane to his cock and balls before pulling and squeezing them with her hands, followed by a punch and then some more kneeing. She is cruel… and those were just the first four minutes of the scene. Miss Xi is tiny but she’s also a world famous sadist. If you dream of giving your balls up to a true Goddess, you’re going to love this clip

Info file :
Runtime : 11 min 02s.
File Size : 862 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/80d6624b351bc/Ballbusting_Countdown_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Flogging,Cbt,Ballbusting,Lady Lennox

About video: Miss Muscle comes down the stairs where her slave is dressed in PVC and on his knees waiting for the ballbusting punishment she has promised him. Warming up really isn’t her style and Muscle walks behind him and lands a few hard kicks right on the mark. She then makes him lick the ball sweat off her boots and while he licks she surprises him with a swipe of her chain link flogger across his backside. She replaces that with a leather crop but instead of hitting his ass strikes his balls… repeatedly. She reaches down and squeezes his cum filled balls before resuming with the crop across his ass and again on his balls.
She squeezes them and while doing so takes the crop to them before adding a few punches. She then gets a flogger and again targets his nuts. That is followed by a cane which she uses to brutalize his ass, making him squirm and cry out in pain until he eventually falls to the floor. Now laying on his back she pulls his cock up towards and again takes the crop to his balls. She then makes him lick the crop. Finally she tells him she is pleased with his effort and gives him two minutes to cum. While he strokes she flogs his nuts. Finally she gives him some pleasure by massaging his nuts. As she rubs the slave strokes getting some help with her spit as lube. The slave can’t hold off and blows a huge load all over his PVC outfit. She places her foot on his mouth and tells him if he servers her well he might earn another release… in a month

Info file :
Runtime : 09 min 38s.
File Size : 707 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b7a8c80215150/Ballbusting_Day_-_Miss_Muscle - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Miss Jasmine,Family Fantasy,Ballbusting,Kicking,Asian,Outdoors

About video: Jasmine is out in the woods with her little step-bro. “He promised he would clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom and do the laundry because we are having people over today” Jasmine explains. She then says that not only has he not done that but like an idiot he was up all night playing video games. Fortunately, there is a forest right behind her house so Jasmine orders him into the woods for his punishment. Ball busting. She walks over to him and knees him in the nuts and then starts to kick and knee him until he almost falls to his knees. “Do you think the girls at school are going to want to date you after they see your step-sis treating you like this?” she asks him. She pulls down his pants and shorts and now has a clearer view of his cock and balls so she can destroy them.
She drags him into the forest with his pants around the knees and tells him to put his hands behind his back. She kicks him and slaps his cock and he starts moaning, groaning and crying out in pain. She says she will contact all his FB friends and show them the video. He promises to do all his duties if she will only stop. She picks up a branch and starts flogging his cock. Pathetic freak, he gets hard as a rock even as he cries in pain. As she talks about their he remembers how one day he stopped starring at her face and started looking at her chest as her tits grew and grew. Jasmine now makes him kneel and tells him to lay his dick on a fallen tree. He knows what’s coming. She flogs his cock with the stick and then steps on it. She tells him at the party tonight after he’s done the cleaning he will be the serving boy. Jasmine pulls on his ear and says from now on he will not only be subservient to her but to all her friends as well. “You won’t stare at their tits and ass but will keep your head down and follow their every order. Finally Jasmine decides she is going to leave him in the woods and will come back to retrieve him with her friends. “But one last thing before I go” she says, turning and landing her hardest kick of all right between his legs. This is hardcore ballbusting by the sadistic and beautiful Miss Jasmine

Info file :
Runtime : 08 min 27s.
File Size : 371 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6cbb67a68ffdb/Ballbusting_In_Nature_-_Miss_Jasmine - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Cbt,Kneeing,Miss Bellatrix,Spitting,Ballbusting,Pvc,Kicking,Boots

About video: 5:37 play time! Lady Bellatrix’s slave is bound by his wrists to the ceiling as she enters the room in full PVC and thigh high boots. “You have really angered me,” she says to him, “and I feel I have no choice but to hurt you where it really matters.” She flogs his cock and balls with her crop, which brings him up onto his tippy toes. She hits him again, and this time it’s so painful the slave buckles at the knees and swears, which further angers Bellatrix… so she flogs his cock some more!
Now it’s time to kick him in the nuts, and when she addresses him, he replies by calling her Goddess rather than Mistress, which makes her even madder. This turns out to be a brutal ballbusting experience for the slave and it’s something you will not want to miss. You’ll see non-stop nipple pulling, spitting, face slapping, kicking, kneeing, cock twisting, flogging, and a lot of verbal There’s no question that the slave understands his place in Bellatrix’s world by the time she’s finished with him. When she’s had enough, she grabs him by his face and says “Now, are you ever going to put the toilet paper roll in the wrong direction again?” Clearly, he had this beating coming

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 38s.
File Size : 412 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/48ea90ec1894f/Ballbusting_Will_Help_You_Understand_Your_Sin_-_Lady_Bellatrix - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Princess Skylar,Flogging,Ballbusting,Bastinado,Trampling,Foot Worship

About video: BBW Princess Skylar is pretty in pink while her bitch stays locked in the trample floor below her. She has no specific plans for her slave but naturally wants to cause him some discomfort since he’s there at her mercy. Skylar’s six inch stilettos look menacing, and if that doesn’t make the slave jumpy, her crop strokes across his groin certainly do. She gets up off the box and delivers a few crop blows to the soles of his feet, which causes him to yelp. She moves back to the box, places the soles of her stilettos directly onto his mouth, and makes him lick them clean; first one shoe, then the other. She tells him he’s lucky to worship her shoes while looking up her skirt. She sticks a heel into his mouth and slides it in and out.
You get some nice upward camera angles, which show off Skylar’s beautiful big ass and breasts. Skylar wants to remove her shoes but since the slave is in no position to do it, she comes up with a brilliant idea – she hands him the crop and makes him flog himself while she removes her shoes. He starts by striking himself across the legs. Skylar throws the first shoe down onto his chest while he continues to himself. She tosses the second shoe on him before taking her cane back. She tramples his chest with her feet before moving up to feed him her toes. His tongue cleans the soles of her feet and works diligently between her toes. She decides to kick him in the nuts, and tells him to spread his legs, which she crops before pummelling his already-battered nuts with her feet. More cropping of his legs ensues, followed by some more ball kicking, until Skylar uses the crop to drag the heel of a stiletto into the poor slave’s mouth. She continues to crop his feet, kicks his balls again for good measure, crops his legs some more, and finally sits on his face. “I hope you’re hungry.

Info file :
Runtime : 10 min 03s.
File Size : 816 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/627d55733c7e1/Bastinado,_Ball_Kicking_And_Other_Things_-_Princess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Bathtub Fetish,Humiliation,Princess,Taboo

About video: Princess Skylar has blackmailed her step-dad into becoming her slave. After catching him in the act of her worn panties, she has video evidence to show Step-Mom, and he has no choice but to agree to anything she wants. Today, she needs step-daddy to bathe her. She makes him wear a hood with no eyeholes because he doesn't deserve to see her lush young body. While being bathed, she tells him she’s so happy she found him sniffing her panties and how nice it is knowing he has to do everything she says. She tells him he will be greeting her boyfriends at the door from now on, taking their jackets, serving their drinks, "and when they leave, you will shake their hands and say ‘thank you for fucking my step-daughter’". Poor step-daddy groans but knows he has no choice but to do whatever she demands. To humiliate him further, she says "In fact, you can tell my boyfriend that Step-Mom, your wife, is pretty hot too, and that next time he comes over, he can fuck her as well". She says that maybe Step-Mom, she, and the young stud will have a threesome. She makes him tell her he likes the idea and has him say "I'm looking forward to your boyfriends fucking Step-Mom". Poor step-dad! He's but does as he’s told. Skylar turns on the jets and tells step-daddy to wash her entire body while she relaxes. Step-Daddy goes over her breasts, ass, and pussy with the washcloth, now that he’s nothing but her helpless slave

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 15s.
File Size : 481 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5f12b36eac417/Bathe_Me_Daddy_-_Princess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Bondage Device,Cbt,Tease & Denial,Trampling

About video: Miss Muscle has her slaves balls right where she wants them, locked in her ball trample table. She has a rope wrapped around his balls so she can pull on them as well as step on them. She starts by stepping on him with her sneakers before removing them and making him sniff them. She then makes him open his mouth and she stuffs one of the sneakers in it to muffle his screams while she crushes his cock and balls under her feet. She spits on it and rubs it with her feet to get it hard so he suffers more when she steps on it.
Muscle gives him a good blend of pain and pleasure to keep him confused and disoriented. When his balls retreat below the box she just steps harder on his cock. She then moves to standing on his chest and jumping on him before getting back on the box where she kneels down spits on his cock and starts stroking it. “You want to cum for Miss Muscle don’t you?” she says. She uses both hands and makes him beg to cum, he is on the edge and ready to explode when she removes her hands and leaves him there to moan in frustration. He’s not good enough to cum

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 53s.
File Size : 505 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/54d1b5b9d76f5/Battered_And_Desperate_-_Miss_Muscle - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Triple Domination, Mistress Blaze, Corporal Punishment, Miss Jasmine

About video: Mistress Blaze, Miss Jasmine, and Staci have gotten together for some fun and that means binding a few slaves up for some corporal punishment. Miss Jasmine is particularly sadistic and the other Ladies have no trouble increasing the intensity level until the poor, bound bitches scream in pain.
Jasmine finds that one slave is rock hard despite his screams, and she teases him by stroking him a bit... but not for long, because cropping him is of much more interest to her. There are an impressive array of marks left across the backside of these slaves by the time the Ladies decide they’ve had enough. “I think I know what these bitches are ready for now” Jasmine says, as she and Blaze pull up Staci’s skirt to reveal her big cock.

Info file :
Runtime : 08 min 22s.
File Size : 613 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b20be6b6ad022/Beaten_Slaves_Get_Final_Reward_-_Mistress_Blaze,_Ms_Jasmine,_Miss_Staci - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Cropping,Spanking,Miss Jasmine

About video: "Beating men is not just a fetish, not just a job, it's a lifestyle, it's me understanding their needs", says Miss Jasmine. "I understand and he understands that what I do to him is for his own good. It's never enough though. He can never be good enough, even though his behaviour is very good from my training, to please me enough to not want to beat him harder." She then sits down and tells her husband to get over her knees. You see that his ass has been badly beaten. Jasmine comments that the best slaves are the strong ones, the ones that take whatever she gives. She tells him that she is going to crop him brutally and when she is done he will draw her a bubble bath with essential oils and bring her a glass of champagne and rub her shoulders. "I need to be pampered because of all the work I've done to make you a better man and then you will prepare dinner. I think I'd like a steak", she tells him. "Rare, I like my meat after all", she giggles. She then takes her crop to his ass showing no mercy. "You can't join me in my tub but what you can do, before preparing dinner, is make yourself a nice salt bath in the small tub, I want to hear you wail as you remember our time here", she says before sending him off on his knees. She is in complete control in this house, and like todays properly trained husband he does as she demands

Info file :
Runtime : 08 min 28s.
File Size : 681 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8fa565ffaa14c/Beatings_Will_Continue_Until_Your_Attitude_Improves_-_Miss_Jasmine - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Mistress Kandy,Shoulder Riding,Pony Play

About video: Kandy puts her slave/stepson junior through his paces as her pony around the house. The weather outside is nasty but it’s nice indoors so she makes him walk and run all over the house, up and down the stairs many times and stopping from time to time to do squats. When Kandy has had enough she has him ride her into the bedroom and to her bed. If he’s lucky pony might get to rest at the foot of her bed with an apple or two as a bedtime snack. Kandy even gives you a wave and a “goodnight” before going through her bedroom door

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 31s.
File Size : 477 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f9dc8fbc439e5/Bedtime_Pony_Ride_-_Mistress_Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Lady Bellatrix,Public Humiliation,Toilet Slavery,Human Furniture,Verbal Humiliation

About video: Lady Bellatrix has her gimp out in the forest and has already written all over his frontside but now has him get on all fours so she can write pussy on his ass. She leaves him there on the public trail while she goes for a jog. Soon she comes running back. “There’s my human toilet” she says. She decides to use him as a stool. So close and able to watch but denied her tasty nectar. Soon she is covering the forest floor. “Soon someone will be licking that puddle up” she says.
Bellatrix has the tightest tasty midsection, pussy, legs and feet. You will wish you were the one on all fours. Now she makes her slave sniff before stepping on his head. “I’m going home now, you can crawl home behind me” she tells the used and humiliated slave. As she skips away he crawls as fast as he can to stay up. If you imagine being used by a powerful superior woman in every way, at home and in public, this is the clip for you

Info file :
Runtime : 04 min 11s.
File Size : 307 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/543fb9e52c1eb/Bellatrixs_Forest_Gimp_-_Lady_Bellatrix - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Ass Smothering,Ass Worship,Face Sitting,Flip Flops

About video: Lady Bellatrix has her slave on the forest floor and because he forgot to bring her cane she is flogging him with a tree branch. She decides to trample him and when she steps on his cock she realizes he has wood. She removes her flip flops and slaps his head with one of them before stuffing it in his mouth. She starts to jump on his chest and warns him not to get any teeth marks on her flip flop. She removes the flip flop from his mouth, hits him with it again and this time steps on his head.
Bellatrix then walks down his body and onto his legs before stepping back up onto his chest and then placing one foot on his neck. She tells him to open his mouth and spits into it and says she might make him her toilet. She slides her shorts down and steps back up on the slave waving her hot ass in his face. She squats down far enough that he can actually kiss her ass cheeks which he does despite having her feet dig into his chest. Finally she sits down on his face and relaxes, just enjoying the beautiful day

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 46s.
File Size : 422 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/33bf1aec239de/Bellatrixs_Trampled_Ass_Kissing_-_Lady_Bellatrix - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Princess Skylar, Skylar, Princess, Armpits, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Armpit Fetish

About video: Skylar has blackmailed her brother into being her full-time slave. She sniffs her pits, which stink enough to warrant some sibling licking, so she calls big brother in to do the job. He crawls in like the disgusting dawg he has become for her. She asks whether he enjoys the taste, and while he answers ‘yes’, she isn’t buying it for a minute. She repeats the question three times until he eventually figures out that he can’t just phone it in; he needs to answer her with complete sincerity. She looks directly into the camera n says she bets you’d be more enthusiastic. “You have licked nearly every inch of my deliciously forbidden body, big brother” she says, as she deftly slides her panties to the side with 2 fingers and starts playing with herself. “Everything but my pussy; that privilege is saved for my boyfriend, who will be here shortly, by the way”. She brags about how hung her boyfriend is and how much she loves his cock. “After he fucks me my armpits will be all sweaty again, so you will be back here performing lick-duty again” she informs him. She makes him woof like a dawg to ensure he remembers his current status. She also informs him that tomorrow she will take his training to an entirely new level n it will mean daily beatings. “You will do whatever I say and take whatever I give you, or I will tell all your friends how I make u suck my boyfriend’s cock, lick cum off my legs, and worship my dirty feet” she tells him, as he dutifully continues to lick her armpits. The camera catches some super hot close-up views of Skylar’s armpits, pussy and feet in this hot family fantasy clip

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 42s.
File Size : 458 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7f9a258006add/Big_Brother_My_Armpits_Stink_-_Princess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

About video: Sure, this guy likes to be trampled, but he hasn't been trampled by Goddess Samantha! She's decked out in thin leather stiletto heels, and is proud of the fact that her pregnancy causes her slaves to suffer more under her increasing weight. As the carpet groans under her heels, she laughingly reminds him that he can handle it, right? Every time this loser tries to grab her feet in order to manage her weight on his chest, she commands him to remove his hands. He is trying his very best to be macho about this, but it is not succeeding, much to Samantha's amusement. As she leaves deep marks with her sharp stilettos, she casually asks the slave how many belly buttons he wishes to have! Clearly Goddess has very little regard for her subjects and assumes they will dish out everything she chooses to bestow on them. Finally, the slave begs mercy, but clearly he is deeply enthralled by the power Samantha wields over him, and he gratefully kisses the very shoes that caused him so much torment!

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 25s.
File Size : 539 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3396b84ed6dfb/Big_Woman,_Thin_Stilettos_-_Goddess_Samantha - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Sweat,Ami,Mistress,Wrinklage,Stinky Feet,Toe Jam,Black,Soles,Bare Soles,POV,High Heels,Stockings,Pantyhose,Nylons,Facebusting

About video: I like keeping MY loser slave on his knees and below ME as much as possible. He's lucky I even allow him to look at ME. Today I give him the privilege of licking the soles of MY boots. He has to clean them up with his tongue to MY satisfaction or his balls will get kicked over and over. He's desperate for MY approval but I'm much more interested in humiliating and him.He's so pathetic. I push MY boots really hard against his tongue so MY soles get a really deep cleaning. He's going to be licking MY boots for a long time today

Info file :
File Type : wmv
Runtime : 03 min 41s.
File Size : 80 Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/4f410efdf5af8/Boot_Bitch_For_A_Princess_-_Princess_Ami - Cl.bStil3tto.wmv

Categories: Ball Busting,Princess Skylar,Domina Ruby,Dickie Slapping,Ball Slapping

About video: Blond bombshells Domina Ruby and Princess Skylar are talking about their anger issues and the slave in front of them, his arms behind his back, is naturally nervous. Skylar takes a metal flogger and takes the solid steel handle to his balls to get the fun started. She swings the handle at his nuts a few dozen times and you can clearly hear how solid the impact is and the slave squirms and jumps about. Ruby holds his cock up for more blows before the slave is turned so his backside is shown and she can continue to use the handle on his bruised berries. Sometimes her aim is off and the handle bashes his legs causing even more discomfort and probably fear as he’s not sure what to expect next. Look at the professional rope work Ruby has done on the slave in advance, his arms are secure and escape is impossible. More swings of the handle and you can hear a real clapping sound against his balls and then Ruby gets into the act and starts to spank his balls with her hands before more swings of the handle from Skylar. When Ruby finally swings the slave around to face the camera we see he is rock hard… maybe he likes this more than we thought.
As it turns out this was nothing but a warm up and the girls are ready to take their red stilettos to his balls to really finish him off. Ruby’s shoes are covered in studs and she starts by kicking the slaves cock, balls and then laughs when she gets him right in the taint. The girls then take turns slapping his cock and it bounces up and down giving them a great deal of enjoyment. Everyone is laughing… well, almost everyone. Skylar then really goes to town slapping his cock some more and then his balls, but because he’s squirming about so much, Ruby wraps her hands around his neck to keep him in place so Skylar can continue her on his not so private parts. Ruby secures a collar and leash on the slave and as she holds it, the girls sit on the couch and start to bombard him with slaps, kicks with their stilettos, and then Skylar in bare feet and Ruby in nylon feet. The best thing about a duo ballbusting session is that the action never stops, as one rests the other attacks, then they switch. They even kick him in unison at one point. The slaves balls and cock really get worked over in this hot ballbusting scene and literally hundreds of blows land before he finally falls to his knees. You’ll love the Ladies sadistic passion and the slaves ability to take blow after blow

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 30s.
File Size : 587 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/72080f629a103/Boot_Shoe_And_Foot_Bitch_-_Russian_Queen_M_And_Goddess_Mia - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Bondage BBW,Bondage,Frustata

About video: Miss Jasmine looks divine in latex, high end nylons and amazing stilettos. She sits on her new CBT gimp and says she can tell he likes sharp objects and then gets up and rams her heel into his cock which only gets harder. This bitch is excited anticipating what is about to come. She picks up a cane and starts hitting his cock and mentions that when he emailed her he said he wanted a 1000 lashes of his cock and balls. She soon has the bitch whining like a little bitch, maybe regretting his correspondence but bound and now unable to escape. Jasmine takes great delight in his moaning and crying but doesn’t stop. She makes him kiss the cane and tell her he really liked it. She increases the intensity and says the warmup is over. She strikes it hard and then plays with his cock a bit to give him a break and increase his level of arousal. Just when he thinks things are getting sensual she gets up and strikes him again. She plans to give this bitch what he came crawling to her for

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 03s.
File Size : 443 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/946e73b0d688b/Bound_And_Cock_Flogged_-_Miss_Jasmine - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Mistress Kandy,Feet,Trampling,Adoracion de pies,Facesitting,Lamida de Culos

About video: Kandy has really worked over her other carpet over the years and she has searched far and wide to find a new one and finally has. “I really like to use and my carpets”, she says . She walks up and down his legs across his stomach and chest and then places a foot on his face. “Open your mouth”, she tells him. As he does, she sticks her entire foot into it. She moves it in and out and then moves back to his chest where she takes big steps up and down. She asks you if you would like to be her carpet too and shows the sole of her foot to the camera. Kandy then walks down his body and starts to use her skilled toes to grab his balls. She pulls them all the way up and makes the carpet bitch.
“I’m so capable of working four sets of balls at once”, she says, “I set in each hand and another set in each foot”. She continues to tug on the carpets balls as he moans and groans. She then climbs back on and starts to do squats on his chest. Her ass is right in his face and she tells him to kiss it. She then pulls her pants down, while still squatting on him and brings her ass crack right up to his face, making him reach with his head to get his tongue in her ass. As she stands up she just leaves her gorgeous ass exposed so you get a double thrill of trampling and ass views. She holds onto the ceiling chain and starts jumping up and down on his chest. This is a big strong slave but you can see and hear he is really suffering. Then another reward, she squats down again on his chest and then sits on him completely, smothering his face under her ass, the hungry slave frantically starts to lick

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 02s.
File Size : 580 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e22cf9da37842/Breaking_In_The_New_Carpet_-_Mistress_Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Ballbusting CBT, ball abuse, Ball Busting, FemDom, KICKING, Princess, Princess Mia

About video: Sexy Princess Mia does not hold back as she assaults her slave's balls and cock. Kicking, pulling, and slapping, this slave is getting the Royal treatment. As the scene opens the slave is already fully erect, causing her to ask whether he's really looking forward to this". While the slave answers "yes", the fear in his voice is palpable. She has him hold up his cock and soon her leg is swinging like a pendulum, slowly at first, then faster and faster as she picks up the pace. She kicks him in the balls 32 times before the first minute has even passed and adds another 36 kicks during the second minute. The camera shows some great angles from behind as well as between the slave's legs, then manoeuvres behind Mia so you not only get to see the harsh kicks she delivers but her amazing ass as well. When the slave goes down again, she pulls him up by his cock and slaps his balls with her cupped hand a dozen times, asking "Who's in charge?" The slave starts to stumble only five kicks into Minute Three, and Mia graciously allows him to crawl behind her and kiss her glorious ass cheeks."Do you love my ass?" she asks him. "Is it the most beautiful ass you've ever seen?". The slave desperately wants to stay there on his knees, kissing her ass, and the emotion is evident in his reply when he tells her how much he loves it. "I love it, Goddess; I devote my life to it" he says. She asks if he would like to be smothered under it forever and says that at least then he would know his life had meaning. However, Mia isn't finished with him and tells him to get back up because she still has plans for his balls. He's fully erect as he stands back up. She delivers another 16 kicks before she looks at the camera and tells you to give her a call so she can torture your balls, too. She delivers 16 more slaps to his nuts before dragging him to his knees, cock in one hand, balls in the other, all the while twisting and pulling on both. She yanks him back up and delivers another half dozen kicks, before asking "Would you like me to invite my girlfriends over to kick you in the balls, too?" Mia giggles throughout the scene. Such a nasty Princess. she loves his pain and devotion. Another six kicks bring the slave back to his knees and Mia orders him to the trample floor where she locks him up, saying "Good, now I have you right where I want you!"

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 02s.
File Size : 477 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/59dafde6183ee/Brutal_Assault_On_His_Balls_-_Sexy_Princess_Mia - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Ballbusting CBT, ASIAN GODDESS, ball abuse, Ball Busting, bondage, FemDom, Miss XI, punching

About video: Miss Xi has her slave bound by the wrists and while asking him how his balls feel flogs them, and his cock, with her flogger. Theslave moans and jumps about which makes Xi giggle. she loves inflicting pain. He is his own worst enemy and the treatment causesa hard on for the slave which just gives her one more thing to strike. A few solid whacks and he is on his knees. "Why don't youstay down there" she tells him, ordering him to spread his legs. This could get brutal for the already battered slave. Shereaches between his legs and gently touches his balls, but just for a second before squeezing them with disdain, then follows thatwith a series of slaps. She pulls the rope attached to his arms back between his legs which causes him to tumble to the floor,his head hitting the tiles. Thud! Ouch. "I hope you don't have another concussion" she says, "You're already dumb enough." NowXi takes the rope and starts to tie around his legs, some real wicked rope work. She's making sure that he is going nowhere.Once done she takes his balls in here hands and starts slapping them relentlessly. The slave starts to whimper which encouragesher to dig her nails into them and punch them some more. Balls are useless and as she has no desire to have his baby what doesshe care if they are destroyed. She starts punching them as hard as she can. To humiliate him she makes him kisses the knucklesshe has just used to punch his nuts. She again grips them in one hand and repeatedly punches them with the other. She uses herlegs to keep him spread wide and goes to town on inflicting more pain. Such a generous Goddess, she knows what's best for him.The slave cries in pain but he also knows this is the treatment he longs for and can not live without. After another series ofpunches she tells the slave she is going to tie his other leg across the room and leave him spread eagled on the ground all nightwhile she goes out and parties with her girlfriends. "In the morning we will all come and kick you in the balls just like this"she says as she delivers one last solid kick to his groin. Bye bye balls for him!

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 23s.
File Size : 468 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/312352022c86e/Bye_Bye_Balls_For_You_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Axilas,Pies Grandes,Chupar dedos del pie

About video: Mistress Irene calls her slave over as she relaxes on her discipline bench. She tells him to sniff her shoe, and when he does, she laughs at him and says “You idiot, that’s my boyfriend’s shoe.” She has him remove it and asks “Do you really think I wear a size 12 shoe?” with no concern for the fact that his eyes are covered and he can’t see a thing. She tells him to suck on every toe, and as the camera pans down, you get an amazing up-close view of Irene’s beautiful feet and toes… and of the slave worshiping them. She tells him her feet are perfect, just like the rest of her, and it’s true – she’s one in a million, with gorgeous feet, large breasts, and the most amazing ass. “As for you, you’re mangled human garbage,” she tells him. When he doesn’t lovingly reply, she tells him to thank her or she’ll kick him in the face. His manners quickly come around and he whimpers a thank you to her.

She has him stick his tongue between each toe while she calls him demeaning names. She says that while he licks her feet he’s likely fantasizing about licking her armpits. The camera zooms in on her delectable armpits, and under the hot studio lights and the heat of a summer day, you might even be able to smell them through the screen. “And if he was licking my armpits he’d probably be fantasizing about sniffing my farts,” Irene laughs. “They’re always so confused,” she adds. She tells the slave that the reason she keeps him in a cage is so he doesn’t hurt himself or society. As she has him kiss, lick, and suck each foot and all of her toes, she reminds him that the day she kicks him out is the day his life is over. She makes him open his mouth and sticks her entire foot into it. She tells him she knows he must like fucking so she’s going to face fuck him. She sticks both feet in his mouth next, which causes him to gag, before he’s called over to lick her armpit. He licks up and down and clearly savours the taste. “Anything that comes from my body is a gift” she tells him. She goes into detail as to just what all those body treats are, and the list is very comprehensive! She turns her attention to you next and calls you a pervert. Irene knows you would do anything to be in the position of this garbage slave, getting belittled by her.

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 30s.
File Size : 476 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/194d08842b055/Confused_Slave_Wants_To_Lick_Her_Everywhere_-_Mistress_Irene - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: CBT,Facesitting,Azotaina

About video: The fellow is dismayed, he has no idea how he has got into this position because last he remembered he was prowling around Xi’s window, stalking her. He’d been doing it for sometime now, he couldn’t help himself despite the risk he was taking, should his wife or employer find out he’d be screwed. Now this, how has he got here? Xi looks down on him and says, “Are you awake yet, are you awake creeper, I caught you sneaking around by my window peaking through the hedges.” Watch as Xi turns him into her blackmailed pain slave and also turns him into his wives cuckold as wel

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 53s.
File Size : 578 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/64853a0710768/Creep_Catcher_Part_1_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Miss Xi,Bondage,Patadas,Ballbusting,Diosa Asiatica,Creep Catcher

About video: Miss Xi caught a creeper snooping in her windows as seen in clip one of this scene. next thing he knows he is locked in her trample floor where she him and black mails him, saying she will reveal all to his wife and employer. To safe himself public humiliation or perhaps even problems with the law he agrees to come see her once a week to be subjected to her whims. In this scene creepy has returned for his second encounter with Xi and once she has him secured she gives it to him for being late. She reminds him everything has been caught on camera, the numerous times he was peaking through her windows and their previous encounter. “I have copied all the contacts from your phone as well”, she tells him, “And with the push of the button your family, friends and employer will see everything.” She mentions she took special interest in his porn surfing habits which could cause problems for him on their own should she share the information. She flogs his balls and twists his nipples and really has him jumping, as much as one can when secure to the ceiling by his wrists. The special cuffs actually screw into his finger tips and cause a good degree of pain all on their own. She makes him spread his legs and really hits him hard on his nuts. She follows that with a series of kicks. Xi asks him if he had trouble hiding the marks from their last session but then laughs that hubby probably never sees her naked anyway to even notice. She takes a longer crop and mocks him for his fat belly which she proceeds to whip. She slaps his face and then more flogging to his stomach, chest, legs and balls.
Trying to keep up a brave front, creeper tells Xi he can’t come next week as he is going on vacation with his wife. She laughs and tells him he’s not going on vacation and in fact plans to send studs to his wife’s vacation destination and have them seduce her. It will all be caught on video for hubby to watch but he must play dumb with her to the whole thing or risk being exposed for the pervert and criminal he is. Xi is disgusted with this perv and is so excited to set his wife up with hot young men. She crops his ass, punches his stomach and balls and repeatedly slaps his face. Xi then gets around to the obvious elephant in the room, or should we say fly, his tiny little dick. She holds her little finger up to it and it’s actually longer than his cock. She tells him he is probably a virgin, that thing could never please anyone. She comes up with the idea of taking pictures of it and emailing it to everyone at his gym from his email address. She tells him she will be keeping an eye on him and if she ever sees him creeping around anyone again she will have his cock removed completely. She gets rather graphic in the various ways she might have it removed. He agrees he will agree to anything as long as she doesn’t tell his wife. What a journey this slave has begun

Info file :
Runtime : 08 min 01s.
File Size : 588 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0c56e7c45cf0c/Creep_Catcher_Part_2_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Cuckold,CBT,Miss Xi,Patadas,Blackmail

About video: It’s week number three for Miss Xi’s slave creep. She originally caught him snooping around her yard and looking through her window and in a surprise attack captured him and secured him in her basement where she has since blackmailed him to come serve her every week. This was supposed to be the week creep went to a tropical paradise with his wife but he had to come up with an excuse not to go or risk being exposed. Xi no time finding male strippers to hit on her to insure she has some real pleasure for the first time since she met her small dicked husband. She takes her amazing stilettos to the slaves cock and balls and while he is moaning and groaning in pain he does manage to start leaking pre-cum. She has him in permanent chastity and is only released when they are together. His wife doesn’t even know because she has no desire to have sex with him and is just relieved he hasn’t been asking for it lately. She rubs one shoe over his cock and gets cum all over it. She then makes him sit up and stick his tongue out all the way. He is ordered to lick his own cum off the dirty sole and has no choice but to do as told.
She then mocks him about his wife getting fucked in Cancun and he says his wife would never cheat on him. She laughs and says, “Well then you might enjoy these photos.” She brings her phone to his face where he sees pics of his wife being fucked by multiple men. Xi has captured them through a hidden camera and knows hubby can not confront his wife about if for risk his own neighborhood creeping activities are revealed to her, his job and the police. She him to stare at the pics and he is devastated, his whole world has crumbled. She pulls the blindfold back over his eyes so he can relive the images in his mind. Giant black cocks pounding his wife’s tight little pussy. Xi mocks him about the last time he ever had a blow job, if ever, and returns to his cock and balls with her shoes and heels. She reminds him that no woman would ever want him and he should just be happy to even have a wife and to accept his place as her cuckold and of course as Xi’s toy

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 26s.
File Size : 397 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ee6cce9953751/Creep_Catcher_Part_3_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Cuckold,CBT,Miss Xi,Patadas,Blackmail

About video: Week after week Miss Xi has the creep back for further training. She initially caught him peaking through her window blinds and has now blackmailed him him to show up at her place weekly and subject himself to her whims… or be exposed to his wife, church, friends and employer. She has all the info she needs, taken from his phone and can ruin him with the push of a button. As he submits further and further she rounds up even more photos and videos that make escape impossible for him. Today she has him kneeling blindfolded in front of a mirror and she tells him she has a surprise for him. He can’t guess what it is so she collars him and pulls him toward the mirror where she has mounted a giant black cock. She makes him open his mouth and she pushes his head forward so the shaft goes down his throat. “To make this worth my time I’m going to train you to suck cock” she tells him. Eventually she will him out. She tells him that as she makes contact on his ass with her flogger he is to bob his head and take the cock all the way down his throat. “You are going to learn how to suck cock” she tells him and then adds that when he sucks it she wants him to think about his wife sucking cock. Xi has secretly set it up so creeps wife now has several manly lovers. Of course the slave knows his wife is cheating on him but can’t let on that he knows or Xi will fill her in on what’s been happening.
Xi verbally humiliates him and tells him he should get used to sucking cock because no one would ever suck his. She adds, “You and your wife are both the same, you are both cocksuckers.” She knows this must make creep’s boil as he has always seen his wife as a demure, proper, woman, and now knows that she is sucking cocks and getting fucked by various men. His wife had not had sex with him for years because she said she didn’t like sex and now he finds out she is closer to a nymphomaniac. Xi makes him suck the cock and then pulls up the blindfold so he can see himself licking the cock all the way up and down in the mirror. “When I have you start sucking guys you will be expected to swallow all their cum or deal with a big cream pie in your face”, she mocks him. She then says she actually wants to see him with cum dripping off his face. She says she might just post them on the internet so his wife can come across them while she is surfing for porn. Xi says that if his wife finds out about him, which is bound to happen eventually, she will probably just start using him to fluff her lovers. “You’ll be locked in a cage watching your wife get fucked by real cock”, Xi tells him as she continues to flog him and he continues to suck. She his head down on the cock and asks him how that scenario sounds. She then makes him lick the balls and then cock slaps him before shoving his head back down on it all the way. Now she has a surprise, there is a syringe that she pushes that expels cum from the cock head. cum she has saved from her own lover. It explodes all over creeps face. “You’ll be going home like that.” she laughs

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 44s.
File Size : 419 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fdfb59cc89f5e/Creep_Catcher_Part_4_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Categories: Saltar,Trampling,Lady Lennox,Facesitting,Boots

About video: This scene opens with Lady Lennox running across the room and leaping onto her slave with her boots. This slave loves Lennox and will stop at nothing to please her. She knows it and does some severe trampling and jumping on this slaves chest and stomach. He urges her to hurt him more and she doesn’t disappoint. She holds on to the overhead bar and pulls herself feet up from the ground before pounding down on his body.
She squats her ass over his face and then sits on it. Her ass looks amazing. She runs her hands over the marks she has left on his body and tells him they please her but they are just getting started. Now she starts jumping on him but makes sure she lands only on her heels until finally she breaks him and he starts to beg for mercy. “I’ll give you a little reward” she says as she puckers her lips above his face. “A kiss?” he asks. As if! She drops a nice big ball of spit from her mouth into his and says “It’s better than a kiss.” She gets up and leaves the broken slave there longing for even more

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 12s.
File Size : 454 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ce7ef10b92f89/Cruel_Heel_Trampling_-_Lady_Lennox - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

About video: Lady Lennox is on the bed dressing down her cuckold husband. He lives with the shame that his best friend is her lover while he gets nothing but scorn and “I’m disappointed in everything you do” she tells him, “and today I found out he has been making you suck cocks at work and you didn’t even tell me.” As the head of the household Lennox naturally expects all things he does to be cleared through her first although secretly she is thrilled that her lover has turned hubby into a cum bucket at work. None the less it’s as good an excuse as any to discipline him and that discipline is cropping and then some jeans face sitting.
Lennox is a professional makeup artist and her plan is to eventually have hubby fully feminized and living as her queer cock sucking sissy slave street bitch but until the hormones start to take effect she has no choice but to make him sell used cars for her boyfriend. Now, she makes him get on the bed and she gags him with a big pink dildo. As she crops him she tells him she has told her boyfriend Francesco that he now has her blessing to control him at work and have him suck as many cocks as he wants, as practice is important at this stage of his development. If you’re looking for a used car that comes with a free blow job be sure to give Lennox a call. Now she sits on his face and grinds it with her jeans. She tells him to rub his nubbin and then mocks him that it’s so small. Poor hubby he really suffers under her ass both from the lack of air and the pain of the seam down the middle of her ass. Each time she gets up he really shows pain on his face but she doesn’t care about his discomfort, she just sits full weight even as he kicks beneath her

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 56s.
File Size : 581 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5c9152ab593a3/Cuck_Husband_Gets_Her_Ass_In_Jeans_-_Lady_Lennox - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Back