Female Humiliation | Unusual Torture Video

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Elbow cuffing practise

We have to practice a lot as CuffGirls! Elbow cuffing is an important part of the training of course, which I have done very often (I have even been elbow cuffed by fans!), but Zara needs more training. Don't worry, she is very flexible, so she will get used to it. At the moment she is still a bit surprised by how tight it feels!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13009kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 717.5 MB

Download Elbow cuffing practise

Torture Me Part 4

I'm yours - torture me.For hours a day she is left in bondage. She is hogtied on the floor, shackled in the basement, chained in the barn, left to wonder

Duration: 1:34:09
Video: 576x320, XviD, 876kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Torture Me Part 4

Collar spreader bar challenge

A member request: cuffed behind the back, we are connected by a long bar and locked collars. The handcuff key is dangling from the bar, right in the middle! Was this easy or hard to get out? Do you have an interesting member request or a challenge for us? Email us to see us try out your ideas!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 246.2 MB

Download Collar spreader bar challenge

Office Training

Kinky office training, spanking humilation slave secretary. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1950kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 829.3 MB

Download Office Training

Cleaning the drawer in handcuffs

I have a storage room (which sometimes turns into a guest room) and there is a drawer which I really don't feel like cleaning out, but to make it fun I will do in it handcuffs. I have no idea what is in there, some old forgotten visitors stuff. Try it! Whenever you don't feel like doing something just put cuffs on and tadaaaa! It is fun again :)

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 244.4 MB

Download Cleaning the drawer in handcuffs

Starla And Giselle Extreme Punishment Giselle

Submissive Giselle is a gorgeous, tan brunette who is very obedient to her goddess, the tall blonde, Mistress Starla. Giselle knows better than to utter anything other than "Yes, Goddess," unless directly asked. Hot candle wax drips on Giselle's tormented breasts, and still she only says, "Yes, Goddess." Her poor feet are hit with the harsh cane, and still, she says, "Yes, Goddess." Mistress Starla inserts a speculum into Giselle's hungry pussy with a bullet vibrator sending rhythm through her whole cunt. Then Giselle practically screams "Yes, Goddess" as she cums.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 914.8 MB

Download Starla And Giselle Extreme Punishment Giselle

Comparing handcuffs

Teaching Zara the difference between different types of handcuffs is fun! She already knows the difference between hinged and chain cuffs, but what about escaping hinged cuffs with the keyholes on the wrong side? Zara's wrists are super slim so I had to make the cuffs ultra tight to make it hard for her. She is a fast learner and she is getting good at escapes!

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps

File size: 223.7 MB

Download Comparing handcuffs

The Ladytrap

Heiress Sadie Belle is kidnapped from her bed by a mysterious intruder, spirited away and held for ransom. The police find all the other women in the house bound and gagged, but was one of them secretly behind the abduction? Detective Alexis Taylor interrogates the beautiful suspects, but before she can solve this mystery, all seven women are tied and gagged when the heiress' stately mansion becomes..."The Ladytrap."

Duration: 1:43:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1050kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download The Ladytrap

Cuffed to the wall

Zara and I wanted to have some fun and we cuffed ourselves to the wall with big padlocks. Zara was a little bit angry when I kicked the key away, but I though it was funny! We were trying to figure out how easy or how hard it is to get out or whether it is comfortable to actually stay like that for a while. I thought it was comfortable :)

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 282.5 MB

Download Cuffed to the wall

Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Video language: German

Der Meister des femininen Leidens ist wieder da! Ingo LeGrand und sein Waffenbruder Björn der Morgenstern geben sich heute in ihrer bereits bekannten Heilanstalt dem Studium der weiblichen Erziehung hin. Zwei für ihre Widerstandsfähigkeit bekannte SM-Jüngerinnen demonstrieren eindrucksvoll die Möglichkeiten des menschlichen Körpers als Objekt. Weithin hallend gellen die Schreie der Gepeinigten durch die alten Mauern.

Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Neck block

How does it feel to have a huge heavy block locked around your neck, with handcuffs on the side?
Zara and I tested it. I thought it was interesting, you don't even have to carry your own head anymore because this thing offers neck support! Zara was a bit scared at first but her curiosity won. Would you be scared to try it?

Duration: 5:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

Download Neck block

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

In Germany the decadent upper class, a new secret union has formed. The sadists circle. At very private and concealed places they meet and live out their sadistic fantasies of taboo with involve, bondage. By false promises and money to be made these docile girls are submissive and must endure a lot. Nipple play, pussy punishment, bondage, suspension, flogging and more!

Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 733kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

Snowbound

Master Lew Rubens takes some sexy young ladies on a snowy adventure. From Bound to Love It, Snowbound is full of extreme bondage. These girls get bound to trees, stakes in the ground and hogtied on tables. Their naked bodies get all red from the cold as they squirm around trying to get free from their bonds.

Duration: 1:00:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1447kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.5 MB

Download Snowbound

Cuffed chat and emails

I am almost always cuffed when I use my computer. Chrissy always did that and I learned to like it! It makes work and social media a lot more interesting and fun!

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12939kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download Cuffed chat and emails

Kleio Valentien - Tattooed Mega Babe is Made to Cum

Kleio is smoking fucking hot and loves to be tied up and made helpless. She fantasizes about being made to do what her captor says. She strips out of her leather outfit to expose her perfect body and tattoos for all to enjoy. The rope is added and then the vibe to her pussy so that we can watch as she is made to cum over and over in a spread eagle on the bed.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 326.4 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Tattooed Mega Babe is Made to Cum

Tickling hogcuffed Zara!

Zara did not like it when I tried to tickle her feet in this position but the hogcuff makes it pretty easy to do so, hahahhaa! I had an excuse, it was a member request! Sorry Zara!

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19028kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 779.3 MB

Download Tickling hogcuffed Zara!

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Over the years, we've probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It's his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we're witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a "real life" couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there's bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Reverse RigidFiddle

I am being super careful with my friend Anahí because this is a hard position and not everyone can do it. Amazingly, we made it work! Thanks for suggesting this awesome but very extreme position!

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13013kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 655.6 MB

Download Reverse RigidFiddle

Unique Activities

Chloe Lacourt is a hot little blonde with fresh little titties, and a gaping asshole that swallows up our biggest toys.

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.2 MB

Download Unique Activities

Cuffed to the wall

Because I can not even twist my wrists, and there is no way I can reach the other hand with my fingers. Well, of course, I will show you how I escape from this.

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19501kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 861.7 MB

Download Cuffed to the wall

Kita Zen

Horny cum slut Asian Kita Zen knows nothing else but to fuck hard cocks and be drenched in oozing jizz! Covered in cum this tight petite slut gets some guidance from Sophie Dee who just loves to treat this little slut like a cum goddess...

Duration: 49:42
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 941.3 MB

Download Kita Zen

Chinese flat cuffs

Lol, I found another video from many years ago, it was never published before. Look at my hair, it is insane!! Can't believe I looked like that. Anyway, a fan sent me a pair of super long, flat Chinese handcuffs, which are awesome for escape challenges. I still have them today. These cuffs are so long, you can't reach the keyhole with your other hand! Very hard to escape!

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13000kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 554.7 MB

Download Chinese flat cuffs

Rebecca - Double penetration for big titted blonde

A mate of mine dropped off a bag of tricks the other day to me. Namely a briefcase full of bdsm gear. Wasn't too sure what I'd do with all that shit, but I guessed I'd figure it out! Had a busty blonde bombshell come back to see me, wagging her jaw, moaning that I hadn't got her any work. As she moved her lips all I could hear was white noise... how could I get this chick out of my office sharpish I thought to myself? Then it occurred to me... actually, let's try and keep her in the office. Offer her an alternative. A bit of kinky shit.

Duration: 36:13
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Rebecca - Double penetration for big titted blonde

Straitjackets and neck cuffs

Straitjackets! Very popular member request, so here we are strapped in those frustrating canvas things again! To make it even more frustrating, we are neck cuffed together, so we can not struggle too hard. Getting out of a straitjacket is nearly impossible, but when you are together with a friend it's possible! Let's hope we can get out so we can finally get those neck cuffs off!

Duration: 5:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13000kbps

File size: 522.9 MB

Download Straitjackets and neck cuffs

Anastasia Pierce Disciplined

Of course, the effect is even better if she has all the necessary tools at her disposal, like a fucking machine or a vibrator, which we can use to turn Anastasia's pussy into a flooding hole while she purrs into her ears

Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce Disciplined

Handcuffs tricks

Let's see what we can do in LIPS handcuffs, my second favourite brand of handcuffs! Not just escapes, but any kind of tricks (how about a handstand?). Don't try that at home!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 400.0 MB

Download Handcuffs tricks

Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Let us take a look into the future, when methods of chastisement will be refined to a state of psychological and emotional complexity so that the minds of those who are being corrected will be completely blown until their faces are almost devoid of expression. With this in mind, let us observe naked and curvaceous newcomer Valentina Nappi as she is confined in a cage in a dark room--restricted not only by the strong metal mesh of the cage walls, but by metal tubes that restrict her movement as she stands upright in her imprisonment. She sees a black dildo moving through the bars--what could that mean? She soon learns, as she is then angled into a kneel...

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3923kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Naked Slavegirls Punished

Slim, athletic blonde Dawn is roped to a chair and gagged, then she is paddled across her tits, pussy and the soles of her feet and clamps and weights are added to her nipples and labia. Bound standing with a harness bail gag and nose hook, she next gets spiked pads tightly strapped to her breasts. The she is lashed on her ass and pussy. Finally, she is locked in metal restraints, a ring gag, and nipple weights while a fucking machine goes at her.

Duration: 1:44:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 966.4 MB

Download Naked Slavegirls Punished

Club Asiana Live Show

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post. This is where I stay until the end of the show.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Club Asiana Live Show

Neck cuff to spreader bar

My neck is cuffed to a spreader bar, that is under my legs, and my hands are cuffed to both ends. Now the keys to all these cuffs are in a locked metal box. and the key to this locked metal box is on the other side of the room. So first I have to wriggle over there to get the key, then back to the box, open the box, and try to open my cuffs. All this in a very uncomfortable position! My poor back!

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download Neck cuff to spreader bar

Svenia in dungon

Don't miss this extraordinary punishment of our newcomer Svenja. Down in the dark dungeon the beautiful blonde is chained naked to the whipping pole.
Watch her shivering while she awaits her most severe whipping ever. And watch her tears flowing when the harsh lashes of the hit her most sensitive female parts. Even when pure Svenja is winding around the stake she has absolutely no chance to escape the stinging strokes.

Duration: 13:56
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1460kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 165.7 MB

Download Svenia in dungon

Best magic trick ever!!!

Okay, hold on and watch closely! Me and Anahi will now do a magic trick, and it is an amazing one! I really hope you are paying close attention because it will go very quick.

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 339.0 MB

Download Best magic trick ever!!!

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 4

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right. All three beauties are to cum again and again.

Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 4

Orgasm Hostages

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.

Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Orgasm Hostages

Back