~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Jennifer - Mudder Fucker (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Boot worship, Mistress, Sexual humiliation
Starring: Jennifer

Why does it feel like when I try My best to be such a nice Master, My slave is the most epic piece of? I mean, I decide to feed him, even though he's fat enough to miss every meal for the rest of his life and still have enough to feed My next slave. I collected the mud from outside just for him! And he wants to be picky?! FUCK THAT. I kick that dirt into his face and smash My muddy boots down his throat. I trample him so he remembers he strength of My boots. (Also in this, you see what happens when Empress considers you a BORING slave... candid footage is always nice to leave in when it demonstrates why I treat dumbasses the way I do LOL)

File Info:
File Type: MP4
Duration: 00:14:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4026 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
File Size: 428 MB

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Mudder Fucker.mp4

Femdom_Alina Lopez - The Ride Of Your Life

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, CBT, Chastity, Facesitting, High heels, Mistress
Starring: Alina Lopez

When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick... her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again

File Info:
Duration: 00:12:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9999 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s
File Size: 931 MB

The Ride Of Your Life.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Luna - Caning Slave (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Caning, Corporal punishment, Mistress, Nun, Wax play
Starring: Mistress Luna

Mistress Luna was invited to the kinky party "Amystique Femdom Party" in italie which was in the beautiful location "Villa Dracone". In the abbey she loves to punish on of the Slaves very hard with the cane and hot wax

File Info:
Duration: 00:06:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s
File Size: 181 MB

Caning Slave.mp4

Femdom_An Li - Genitorture Extravaganza (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Electric shocks, Genital punishment, Leather, Masked face, Mistress
Starring: An Li

My slave is in for a surprise today - I have numerous toys prepared for My genitorture delight. Infinite possibilities for CBT, so little time! I start him off with his cock and balls tied up in a rope bondage leash, warming him up for the torture. I alternate between ball kicking and cattleprod pokes, a perfect balance of thudding and stinging pain. To mix things up, I electrify his nipples with My cattleprod, catching him painfully off guard. I use My iron grip on his balls and squeeze as hard as I can, giggling at his moans of pain. I can his cock, making sure not to neglect torturing a single inch of his pathetic cock and balls. I'm relishing doling out a fierce ballbusting to him, and My delight is evident in My merciless laugh

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 8026 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 231 kb/s
File Size: 555 MB

Genitorture Extravaganza.mp4

Femdom_Skin Diamond - Doggy-Chow Sissy Humiliation

Keywords: Femdom, Crossdressing, High heels, Latex, Maid, Mistress, Sexual humiliation, Sissy, Shoe licking, Strap-on
Starring: Skin Diamond

Mistress Skin humiliates and punishes her rubber sissy for not completing her chores quickly enough. Skin beauty slaps sissy and tells her to get on her knees to lick the bottoms of her heels clean, sissy needs to be broken of any pride and clean and serve her mistress at any price. Mistress Skin then opens a can of food then dips her heel in. Mistress Skin laughs as sissy pathetically licks the -chow form her heels. Then Mistress Skin dips her strap-on dildo into the mystery meat and fucks her face with the gross food. Mistress Skin teaches her beauty to obey orders at any cost

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9998 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
File Size: 1.00 GB

Doggy Chow Sissy Humiliation.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Tangent - Boot Domination

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Boot worship, Face slapping, High heels, Heel sucking, Latex, Mistress, Mouth spitting, Sexual humiliation
Starring: Goddess Tangent

Goddess Tangents boot slave is on all fours waiting for his Goddess. She comes in and immediately orders him to clean her boots with his tongue. He does as she says and licks every inch of her boots like a good little boot licking beauty. Goddess Tangent degrades the slave by slapping his face and spitting in his eager mouth; all the while she steps on his balls with her extra long stiletto heels. She orders her prey onto the floor as she torments his parts. Simultaneously having him lick the bottom of her soles, and deep throat-ING her stiletto heels. Her obedient slave endures what seems like endless torment to his sensitive dick and balls, and licks her boots spotless before she is finally satisfied. This slave is truly dedicated to the beautiful Goddess Tangent, as he should be

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4576 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
File Size: 369 MB

Boot Domination.mp4

Femdom_Sissy Husband Spitroasted And Humiliated

Keywords: Femdom, Dildo sucking, Latex, Mistress, Sissy, Sexual humiliation, Strap-on
Starring: Petra Hunter

Mistress Petra Hunter has a married couple at her dungeon for some couple's therapy. The wife admits to cheating on her husband because he's just so feminine. She even caught him going through her panty drawer! When it's revealed that the husband is wearing panties underneath his boxers, he's pushed to his knees and made to suck strap-on cock. Then, this embarrassed sissy is made to get on all fours while the two women spitroast him! Mistress Petra pounds his sissy ass while his wife feeds him her cock. This sissy husband is utterly humiliated in front of his wife and devious Mistress Petra

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4644 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s
File Size: 370 MB

Sissy Husband Spitroasted And Humiliated.mp4

Femdom_Domina M - Corporal Punishment Slave

Keywords: Femdom, Caning, Corporal punishment, Mistress, Paddling, Spanking
Starring: Domina M

Domina M has a little kinky Slave in her dungeon in Paris. Today she loves to teach him some corporal punishment lessons

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:29
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s
File Size: 281 MB

Corporal Punishment Slave.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Susi And The Whore

Keywords: Femdom, Crossdressing, Corset, Gloves, Mistress, Sissy, Strap-on
Starring: Mistress Susi

Mistress Susi is back and of course she like to fuck the sltty beauty Jasmine again. We offered her the beauty tied up on the swing. The best way to assfuck a beauty. She forced her big strapon in the beauty beauty and enjoyed it to gave Jasmine an hard assfuck. Amazing how she moved with the strapon to satisfy herself and just uses the beauty as fuckdoll. She forced the strapon so deep as possible in the sissy beauty to gave her the most strapon aubse. A honor for a beauty to be strapon assfucked by Mistress Susi

File Info:
Duration: 00:06:09
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8017 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s
File Size: 360 MB

The Whore.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Fox - My Smoke In Your Face

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Boot worship, High heels, Mistress, Mouth spitting, Sexual humiliation, Smoking
Starring: Mistress Fox

Mistress Fox gets smolderingly sexy with her smoke in this human ashtray and spit receptacle slave training session. Thick plumes of exhaled smoke engulf the slave's face as he is instructed to inhale her deeply. Ash and spit are fed to his open and willing mouth, after which he is given the great honour of worshiping his Mistress's thigh boots. A smoke and spit fetishist's dream clip

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:11
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
File Size: 575 MB

My Smoke In Your Face.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Bliss - Plugged In Specimen Part 1-3 (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, CBT, Electric shocks, Genital punishment, Gloves, Masked face, Mistress, Strap-on, Tattooed
Starring: Mistress Bliss

The stunning, sensual Mistress Bliss is playing with her slave in the medical room, he is exposed and strapped in to the bondage gyno table ready for her ministration. She wakes his cock with the violet wand, zapping it to hardness, alternating with soft caresses and hard slaps. She then uses the rebreather to share her vape smoke, filling the capsule with her breath before working on his asshole, slowly fingering and stretching it, inserting the prostate massaging wand while riding the pleasure herself. Soon he is ready to take her electrified steel strapon. This hard beast ploughing into him and shocking his inside for intense pleasure. Mistress then inserts the fucking machine and the special Venus milker is placed over his hard cock, as she sits on his face for worship, his cock pushed over the edge with a hot latex handjob

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:10
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4493 kb/s
File Size: 609 MB

Plugged In Specimen Part 1-3.mp4

Femdom_Lady Renee - Predicament Bondaged-Up beauty (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Bondage, CBT, Gagged, Masked face, Mistress, Redhead, Water torture
Starring: Lady Renee

I love a good predicament bondage, I've rigged this slave into a position he's sure to suffer in. Tight ropes, fastened to rigid wooden poles, gagged and left to balance precariously on his toes. I've really got him in a vulnerable position, perfect for some high pressure water torment. I slap his nipples around, he cannot look down or even see what I'm planning to do to him as I've roped his gag to the ceiling. It comes as a shock when I first expose him to the cold water, I can see I've got him right where I want him. Mentally unprepared for such a cold jet of water, it is the beginning of a downward spiral for this slave and his ability to cope. Again and again I use the water jet to spray hard onto his nipples, his cock and balls, his face. Barely able to regain his breath in between assaults, it's only a matter of time before he completely breaks down for Me

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7942 kb/s
File Size: 516 MB

Predicament Bondaged Up beauty.mp4

Femdom_Lady Renee - The Condoms Of Damocles (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Bondage, Cum eating, Gagged, Latex, Mistress, Redhead, Sexual humiliation

It was inevitable that this loser would one day find himself in a relationship with a cheating girlfriend. his lack of manliness and masculinity left his girlfriend with no other choice than to fuck around with other guys, all with much bigger cocks than him. It's not that she wants to break up with him though, he's far too useful around the house, doing chores and cleaning up. So it has come to this, I'm going to break the news to him that he will be kept as a cuckold slave. I do this as a favour to My friend as I enjoy breaking men into slavery. It has been hanging over his head unawares for quite some time and now the reality will come down upon him. I make him suck dry the cum filled condoms from her lovers that she has been saving up for a whole week. No choice but swallow it all cuckolded loser. Perhaps after I've made you love that bull jizz, you'll be allowed to lick it right from her well fucked holes

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7996 kb/s
File Size: 474 MB

The Condoms Of Damocles.mp4

Femdom_Lady Renee - Kicked Between The Trees (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Bondage, Genital punishment, High heels, Leather, Masked face, Mistress, Outdoors, Redhead

Out in the woods, I really let My wild fantasies loose. It is My slave that will, actually his balls more precisely. I string him up between the trees, stretched apartment for a painful ball abusing time. Punching his balls is fun, kneeing them also. However it will be the kicks with My leather boots that will ensure his suffering is maximised. His screams echo through the forest, the fear and trepidation is clearly visible in his eyes. When I'm finally done with brutalising his swollen nut-sack, he'll be left with a broken set of balls and I'll make him thank Me for it

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7995 kb/s
File Size: 485 MB

Kicked Between The Trees.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Paris - Predicament

Keywords: Femdom, Belts, Boots, CBT, Electric shocks, Gloves, Mistress
Starring: Mistress Paris

Well slave, why have I got you in such a predicament? Well, because I can, this is simply for the amusement of Mistress Paris. Slave finds himself precariously protecting his worthless balls with his own teeth; jaw clamped tightly around the wooden gag preventing the attached suspended block from falling and the full weight tearing against the spiked parachute that is clamped to his balls! How much can his jaw take? Will he be able to maintain focus whilst being whipped and electrically shocked?

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.1 Mb/s
File Size: 1.60 GB

Predicament.mp4

Femdom_Lady Renee - Maid To Suck My Strap-On (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Crossdressing, Maid, Mistress, Redhead, Sissy, Strap-on

At any moment now, My guests will be arriving for My private party. Among My Lady friends attending, there will of course be some male partners and some slaves. My maid has not even finished washing the dishes yet, but there is something important I want to check up on before the guests arrive. As part of her maid duties for the evening, she will be required to suck cock on demand. Whether it be from one of My male guests or from one of the Mistresses wishing to empty her slave's balls, My slt will be on her knees for most of the evening with her cocksucker throat open for cum disposal. I make My maid perform one last practice suck on My strap-on, as I verbally detail all of the cock pleasing duties she is to perform during the next few hours. With so many cocks to suck and so much cum to be swallowed, I want to be sure she's up to the task. Oral endurance is a must and maximum dick draining will be her only focus while I supervise and enforce it all

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:42
File Size: 569 MB

Maid To Suck My Strap On.mp4

Femdom_Lady Renee - Backyard Bastinado (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Caning, Corporal punishment, Gagged, Hanging, Latex, Masked face, Mistress, Outdoors, Redhead

After being caught in the act of walking around, this slave needs a heavy lesson in the proper behaviour expected of him as My slave. A lowly creature, such as a slave, must crawl when commanded like any other owned pet. A painful punishment will teach him to obey My orders and be a good slave. I have his feet roped, his arms fastened and his mouth gagged. I cane his feet nice and hard, intermittently teasing his bare soles with the burning end of My lit cigar. Not only will his feet be bruised and slightly burnt, but his crawling skills will greatly improve after he is broken by My cane. Walking won't be an option unless I order it

File Info:
Duration: 00:07:21
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7996 kb/s
File Size: 431 MB

Backyard Bastinado.mp4

Femdom_Raquel Roper - Bound And Pound

Keywords: Femdom, Corset, Gloves, Masked face, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: Raquel Roper

It's been a month since I've sank my thick cock into the tight and vulnerable asshole of a bound up beauty. A month of built up tension and desire running through me, that I'll be unleashing on this sensory deprived fuck toy. His ass is merely a hole for me to drive my lust into, as you hear him beg for mercy from the vicious pounding of my hips. Though mercy isn't something I can grant in this state, my mind and body reaching the ultimate high as I fill him balls deep; a wicked smile on my lips as he cries out from underneath me. Ruthless, as I pound into this bound up beauty

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7999 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
File Size: 584 MB

Bound And Pound.mp4

Femdom_Lady Renee - A Whip Stinging Punishment

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Caning, Corporal punishment, High heels, Masked face, Mistress, Redhead, Torture, Whipping

My skinny white slave is in for a stinging whip treatment. I have him stretched with arms high above his head, so I have full 360C access to his pathetic slave body. Sure, he can spin around like a fly in a trap and try to avoid the lashings from My leather whips. But I am skilled with My precision punishment instruments, he cannot avoid what is to come. I strike his flesh over and over with hard whip cracks. The whip of the leather leaving behind heavy marks. When I see My signature marks on his flesh appearing after each crack, I am only more aroused and hungry to see him suffer more. When he cries mercy, it means nothing to Me and I simply switch to a more stingingly painful whip

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:27
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7993 kb/s
File Size: 495 MB

A Whip Stinging Punishment.mp4

Femdom_Kiara Cole (Lacy Lennon) - Filthy Fucked Whre (2020)

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Description: Mistress Kiara Cole is a fresh, young Domme who has rightfully found her place with men worshipping her big, strap-on cock. She shows no mercy on her slave's filthy fuck-hole as she trains his ass to be ready for her big party. All of her hot, sltty girlfriends are coming over to run a train on her boy-toys holes whether he is ready or not. He will do what it takes to impress his Mistress's girlfriends as he bends his beauty ass over for Kiara and swallows every inch of her hard cock.
Models: Kiara Cole (Lacy Lennon)

Size: 1.28 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 18 min 6 s
Format: MP4

Download from FB >

Femdom_Raevyn Rose - We Will All Step All Over You

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, High heels, Masked face, Mistress, Trampling
Starring: Raevyn Rose

Sweet young Raevyn is on the steps slipping on a pair of old boots she uses almost exclusively for trampling her slaves. She runs her hands up and down the leather giving you a glimpse of them and her body. She then gets up and walks over to her slave who is waiting on the floor for her. She places a boot on his chest and then brings the boot up for him to kiss and lick the sole. She bends over showing off her amazing ass and says "He's so desperate to be trampled he probably doesn't even notice my ass." The slave is moaning a lot and she says carpets should be quiet and as a result she is thinking of having his tongue removed but then she remembers it does come in handy for licking her boots clean. Now she steps up on him with both feet and steps about his stomach and chest. She squats down on him which really grinds the heels into his flesh. She now stands on one foot and makes him lick the sole of the other boot and then suck the heel. "You are just carpet here waiting for me and my friends" she tells him, and says it doesn't matter who visits, "They well all step all over you." Raevyn steps on him continually until she again squats down on him and brings her panty covered pussy within inches of his face

File Info:
Duration: 00:06:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9958 kb/s
File Size: 508 MB

We Will All Step All Over You.mp4

Femdom_Meana Wolf - Prescription JOI (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: edging games, masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, mesmerize
Description: Hello sweetie, I'm the Nurse here on campus, Meana. I see the Dean has sent you here for me to take a look at you, apparently you've been struggling in some of your classes? Oh so only the classes with female professors? That's interesting. Well why don't I just give you a quick examination does it hurt when I press here? How about lower? Heheh Well that might be your problem that large bulge in your pants young man haha how often are you taking care of that trouser snake of yours? Never?! You don't masturbate at all? You never have? Oh dear well that explains a lot. Oh sweetie, it's very important that you masturbate as soon as you feel your horny cock starting to distract you, otherwise you might have all kinds of problemsin fact I don't think there's any point in you going back to class unless you masturbate right now. And since you are so far behind on your jerking off skills, I will instruct you on the best way to get all that naughty boy cum out of you so you can go back to being a good boy. Now just relax and listen to what I say I want you to take your hand and slowlygentlysqueeze your cock for me.
Clip Contains : You don't know the first thing about jerking your dick and it's making your grades suffer Luckily the school nurse takes her student's health very seriously and is more than willing to help you jerk off for the first time using lots of visual aides and verbal instruction. Jerk it just like she tells you.
Models: Meana Wolf

Size: 1.51 GiB
Duration: 26 min 18 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Fetish Liza - Boots Made For Ballbusting (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Genital punishment, High heels, Leather, Masked face, Mistress
Starring: Fetish Liza

These black boots bring fear to his eyes as he knows I will want to test them on his balls. They have the perfect heavy and hard toe for accurate ballbusting and I love to use his crotch as my target. My kicks land precise and are lethal. There is no mercy for his balls, I want them inflated, red and sore. I love destroying this guinea pig's nuts

File Info:
Duration: 00:14:09
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
File Size: 366 MB

Boots Made For Ballbusting.mp4

Femdom_Meana Wolf - Sensual JOI (2019)

Genre: edging games, masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, mesmerize
Description: Do I make you horny? Do I turn you on? Is it the sound of my voice? My dangerous curves? Is your cock aching already? Tell me how horny I make you. The truth is my pussy gets wet just thinking about you there alone stroking to mehanging on my every word as I beckon you to touch your hard and horny cock. As I Teese you and tell you to squeeze it for me. I know you love it when I tell you exactly what to do stroke it for me. Edge it for me. I'll tell you when to cum.
Clip contains : A sultry and sensual jerk off instruction in which I tell you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me.

Size: 1.22 GiB
Duration: 21 min 26 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Olivia Rose - Suede For Caged Boot beauty

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Boot worship, Foot gagging, High heels, Leg licking, Mistress
Starring: Olivia Rose

Last night I made My boot beauty sleep outside, alone in his doggy cage with his cock locked up. After I feel he spent enough time out their I invited him inside for a reward. I know how much he loves My brand new thigh high suede boots, so I decided to give him the opportunity to worship them. I first taunt him with them by putting them just out of the reach of his waiting slave mouth. I make him chase them and show Me how much he really wants to worship. I just love teasing him, it is so much fun! When I feel he deserves them I make him lick up and down My suede boots, making sure to get all the dirt off. I make him lick My leather soles, and then take the heel in his mouth. I comment on how I really should just shove them down and cut him with them. I make him continue to worship the second, making it wet with spit like the first, before shoving both stilettos down his throat making him gag like a good boot beauty. As a reward for taking the pain I then slide My boots off one by one and have him worship My bare soles before popping both big ties in his mouth to stretch it out. After I feel he has been rewarded sufficiently, I make him crawl back outside to whimper like a canine in the rain again

File Info:
File Type: WMV
Duration: 00:11:16
Video: WMV1, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
File Size: 339 MB

Suede For Caged Boot beauty.wmv

Femdom_A Sensually Sadistic Mood

Date: February 19, 2020
Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Corset, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Facesitting, Feet, Foot Worship, Gloves, Hand Gagging, High Heels, Kinky, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Leather Gloves, Male Sub, Mask, Slapping, Slave, Smoking, Straight, Thirdparty
Description: The Mistress has decided she wants to use and aubse her leather-loving slave. He must obey her every command and take whatever sadistic pleasures she desires to inflict upon him. She wants her long leather gloves licked before moving on to the bed where she sets about some hard face slapping. His face then proves to be the perfect resting place for her leather-clad arse. He is then made to lick, kiss, and caress her soft leather thigh boots before removing them to worship her bare feet.
Model: Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Slave

Size: 2 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:50:17
Format: .mp4

hd_45831.part1.rar
hd_45831.part4.rar
hd_45831.part2.rar
hd_45831.part3.rar

Femdom_Meana Wolf - Amazon JOI (2019)

Genre: executrix, goddess worship, edging games, jerk off instruction
Description: You have trespassed on our island, you disgusting vermin. We would keep you and breed youbut I can smell your fear. I can smell your cum festering in your balls. Your seed is weak. Amazon's will not tolerate weakness. Instead we shall eat you. We will dig our fingers into your flesh and consume you bite by bite. But you must expel that disgusting seed Jerk your cock like it's the last time. Nice and slowly we want to get all that cum out of you.
Clip Contains : You have been captured by the Amazon Queen, a true goddess who laughs at weak and disgusting men like you. She plans on serving you for dinner tonight to her many beautiful Amazon sisters, but first she's going to make you jerk all the cum out of your cock. Your weak semen will spoil your meat.

Size: 1.20 GiB
Duration: 21 min 5 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Lady Renee - You're Going To Cry beauty

Keywords: Femdom, Caning, Corporal punishment, Gagged, Masked face, Mistress, Outdoors, Redhead, Torture, Whipping

Listen carefully to the sound of a "man" in pain. Hear how he cries and whimpers as I repeatedly punish his backside with My cane. Not only do I find this sound very satisfying, but the cracking of the cane against his flesh gives Me satisfaction and enjoyment. I have gagged the slave, humiliating him more as he cannot control the drool from his mouth. Cuffed and roped to the pole, he is unable to stand, nor able to avoid the incoming beatings. his cries and whimpers only encourage Me more to continue with the painful punishment. The emerging red and purple stripes of cane marks across his rear end will be painful and yet cherished reminders for him that I decide how he will be used and aubsed and that he exists to serve Me

File Info:
Duration: 00:06:03
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7999 kb/s
File Size: 355 MB

Youre Going To Cry beauty.mp4

Femdom_Meana Wolf - Risky JOI (2019)

Genre: home wrecker, asmr, tease & denial, jerk off instruction, femdom
Description: Does your woman know what a bad boy you are? I doI know how much it turns you on jerking your cock for me, I know how far you'd go to cum with my voice in your ear. Do you wanna know what turns me on? Fucking with you. So I want you to watch this video when she's home somewhere nearby. I want the hairs on her neck to stand on end as you jerk your cock to me. You can't help it can you? She may own your heart, but I own your dick and that means I own you.
Clip Contains : Try not to get caught jerking off to me when she's home. Extra points if you watch this with headphones while she's napping next to you. I love it when you do bad things for me, you can't help it. Stroke your cock for me you bad man.

Size: 1.27 GiB
Duration: 22 min 23 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Lady Renee - My Favourite Hobby (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Caning, CBT, Corporal punishment, Hanging, Masked face, Mistress, Redhead, Torture, Whipping

Ball destruction just happens to be one of My favourite pastimes. Suspending a slave and forcibly spreading his legs to expose those sensitive testicles to My torture is the perfect setup for My sadistic hobby. This time, I have squashed them into a humbler, so the nut-sack is stretched vertically upwards. The balls are now stretched and well defined, perfectly exposed for the punishments I have planned. I slap them hard, squeeze them in My strong hand, making the slave suffer excruciating pain. When I begin to whip them, he struggles, his attempts to avoid My ball abusing fun are completely futile. My fulfilment comes from making him suffer and hearing his pathetic screams. The bonus is of course the resulting black and blue damaged cock and balls he will have after I am finished

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:05
File Size: 474 MB

My Favourite Hobby.mp4

Femdom_Kamilla Werneck - Brazil Cuckold - Pink Cage of Shame

Genre: Cuckold, Femdom, Brazil, Anal, Anilingus
Models: Kamilla Werneck

Size: 895 MB
Duration: 30 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Gigi Allens - Rubber Doll Transformed And Milked

Keywords: Femdom, CBT, Latex, Mistress, Pumped cock, Vacuum pump
Starring: Gigi Allens

Nurse Allens transforms her patient into a perfect rubber doll complete with a thorough brainwashing on her helpless subject. Now completely compliant to any orders she suggests the transformation process can fully start to take place. Gigi pulls out his new outfit and piece by piece she slowly transforms him into his new rubber doll wardrobe. A huge electrical butt plug gets implanted into her doll's pussy and she turns on the Extractor 7500 to milk his cock and swollen balls completely dry. Her creation is now ready for the final surgery in becoming a true rubber doll for life

File Info:
Duration: 00:25:45
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 2469 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 72.0 kb/s
File Size: 469 MB

Gigi Allens Rubber Doll Transformed And Milked.mp4

Femdom_Charlotte Stokely - Pegging Pleases Me

Keywords: Femdom, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, POV, Strap-on
Starring: Charlotte Stokely

I made this video light on the gay or humiliation stuff to focus on the pegging. Grab that Dildo and play along! After months of begging me to date you... I said Yes. But you said you were willing to do Anything! Well, I think our first date is going to be very memorable. It's time. Crawl over to me and suck me off... and you better get it nice and wet because I'm gonna instruct you on the positions I want you in for the pegging! This is my fetish and you said you'd do Anything

File Info:
Duration: 00:21:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6005 kb/s
File Size: 952 MB

Charlotte Stokely Pegging Pleases Me.mp4

Femdom_Mackenzie Moss - Sissy's Last Orgasm (2020)

Genre: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Footjob, Sissy, Masturbation, Mask, Cum Eating
Description: Mistress Mackenzie is giving her sissy slt one final orgasm before a life of permanent chastity begins. She isn't always a cruel Mistress as she wants her sissy to have completely empty balls before the slt is denied forever. She makes her sissy show her his moves as he humps and fucks her hand one final time. He is going to become a true sissy where the only pleasure he will have going forward is by his ass filled and fucked. His wardrobe will always consist of pink and white frills so leaving the house may a problem but that isn't a worry for Mistress Mackenzie. He wanted to become a sissy and now he will be. Mistress Mackenzie strokes and edges a huge load out of his balls then introduces him to a mouth full of cum. No sissy is complete without cum sliding down their throat as he enters his new sissyfilled life.
Models: Mackenzie Moss

Size: 1.27 GiB
Duration: 17 min 54 s
Format: MPEG-4

Download from FB >

Femdom_Princess Mia Teaches Goddes Platinum Leg Scissors

Keywords: Femdom, Breath play, Facesitting, Mistress, Scissoring, Smothering, Squeeze
Starring: Princess Mia, Goddes Platinum

File Info:
Duration: 00:14:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 258 kb/s
File Size: 1.36 GB

Princess Mia Teaches Goddes Platinum Leg Scissors.mp4

Femdom_Anny Aurora - Sissy Orgasm Trainer (2020)

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings
Description: Today is the last time you will orgasm as a man as Mistress Annie is about to transform you into her perfect little sissy slt. It's a good thing you are already on your knees as you will be spending most of your time right there sucking lots and lots of cock. German Mistress Annie will not take no for an answer even if you are hesitant about becoming the sltty girl of your fantasies. She is a young, strict Mistress who knows your life will be much happier kept as a sissy girl for her entertainment. Time to burn every last one of your ugly boy clothes as she has just the right sissy outfit that perfectly fits a beauty like you. Now stay on your knees where a good sissy belongs and show her that sissy clit stick. Mistress Annie will instruct you on just how to stroke and play with it one last time before it's locked up for good.
Models: Anny Aurora

Size: 784 MB
Duration: 10 min 45 s
Format: MPEG-4

Download from FB >

Femdom_Annabelle - Suspended In More Ways Than One

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Forced handjob, Gloves, Hanging, High heels, Masked face, Mistress, Outdoors
Starring: Annabelle

Suspended upside down is one thing, but then experiencing a blood rush to his head, and remaining suspended in this position for what can only be described as "eternity" is quite another thing! Although the movie duration does not provide an indication of how long he was actually suspended for upside down, he was in this position for an hour! Now, I will just add, all precautions were taken to ensure he was sufficiently comfortable, other than his peachy buttocks! Yes his bottom received my undivided attention, providing a most sensational round of whip cracking thwacks. Filming outside was a little touch and go, as the night before I woke up to a spectacular thunderstorm. Having rushed to my office, I grabbed my camera and captured it on film. Whilst I didn't get the falk lightning, the flashes were still very impressive. It's most apt for what you're about to experience through this movie

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4995 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
File Size: 433 MB

Annabelle Suspended In More Ways Than One.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Kiana - The Huge Brown Cock (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Ebony, Fishnet, Gasmask, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: Mistress Kiana

A big brown rubber cock, that is what Kiana is using today to fuck a Slave. For a little Slave realy hard to manage a such big strap-on in his ass and Kiana loves hard fucking

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:35
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
File Size: 254 MB

Mistress Kiana The Huge Brown Cock.mp4

Femdom_Double Domme Latex Fetish Ass Destruction

Keywords: Femdom, Belts, Latex, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: Mistress T

A sexy friend joins me to tag team this piece of fuck meat. We plow him from both ends, spit roasting him, with giant black cocks. He's stretched & well-used by the time we're done with him. Lovers of latex & rubber enthusiasts will enjoy this feast for the eyes

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:35
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3964 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s
File Size: 401 MB

Mistress T Double Domme Latex Fetish Ass Destruction.mp4

Femdom_Wanking Prisoner Becomes An Human Ashtray

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Boot licking, Chastity, High heels, Leather, Masked face, Mistress, Smoking
Starring: Glamy Anya, Ezada Sinn

Goddesses hold all the rights over you, including your right to give yourself pleasure. We know you are addicted to your own hand, but if you are caught, you will end up in our prison. Locked in chastity, locked in cell, you can just gaze on our Perfection. But some slaves are smart asses and know that Goddesses deserve a treat! Bribe Us with a cigarette and We will transform you into our human ashtray boots worshipper

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4260 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 325 kb/s
File Size: 393 MB

Glamy Anya Wanking Prisoner Becomes An Human Ashtray.mp4

Back