Facesitting, licking pussy and asshole humble slave Dominant Mistress

Manu Fox Escarlett Buried Under Cruel Blondes Sweaty Asses FULL VERSION

Our big Dommes Manu Fox and Escarlett are in the bed with their slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Olavo suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Olavo's face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him
Femdom, Facesitting, Face Fucking, Ass Smothering, Big Butts, 1080P
Duration : 00:33:34
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 467.99 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Alexwildfire - Leather Edging and Ruined Orgasm

I have been teasing my slave. I am dressed in leather gloves, leather boots, and I'm teasing the slave in the leather sleepsack. The slaves cock is erect and ready to blow, but there is going to be more teasing first. I sit on his face, smothering him, while teasing the cock even more. Stroking it with my leather gloves, while smothering the bound slave. The slave cannot move, I am in complete control of the cock, of the teasing as I smother in leather panties. The cock is teased and edged with the leather. As it's edged closer and closer there is the big question... will I permit orgasm, or denial. Perhaps it's generous that I do allow the release, but, of course - it's ruined. A large pool of cum oozes onto the sleepsack, the product of all the teasing. So now it's to be recycled, I scoop it up with my leather gloves and feeds it to the slave over and over again. The payment for the privilege of cumming.
Duration : 00:07:04
File Size : 550.86 MB

Link For Download

Nichola Holt - Fetish Ball Refusal

Nichola Holt is a really crazy bitch and we all know that by now. She has tattoos and always shaves her head. She likes to look scary and she does a great job dominating men.
Femdom, Facesitting, HandJob
Duration : 00:15:25
Resolution : 640x480
File Size : 182.84 MB

Link For Download

Asami Inose And Other Girls Roselip

Japan Femdom, Uncensored, Cunilingus, Facesitting, HandJob, FootJob
Duration : 00:32:45
Resolution : 720x480
File Size : 401.29 MB

Link For Download

Transformation Color Wolf Handed Sum Vagina - Airi Yui

Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, All Sex, Handjob, BlowJob
Duration : 00:42:30
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 922.92 MB

Link For Download

Rina Ushijima - Pervert Doctor Roselip -

Femdom, Japanese, Uncensored, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Stocking, Pissing, 720P
Duration : 00:23:25
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 494.72 MB

Link For Download

Kiara Cole

Alec's hot stepdaughter COMPLETELY OWNS HIM. She comes home from a day of spending his money to find him watching a football game with a friend. She makes him turn it off and then has him lie on the floor so her precious feet dont have to touch a stain on the carpet. She makes him rub tanning oil on...
Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship
Duration : 00:36:33
File Size : 1 345.68 MB

Link For Download

Takara - Facesitting From Japanese Beauty Roselip

Japanese, Uncensored, Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Lick, Facesitting, Pissing
Duration : 00:19:11
Resolution : 640x360
File Size : 202.73 MB

Link For Download

Queen Goddess Paige - Sugar spice nothing nice part 2

It's Locktober and not Christmas, right? Because someone is having all his subby fantasies come to life this month. Miss Epiphany is back to bully My boy with Me for some smothering, edging, and fun. In Our sporty little college co-ed outfits, We boss him around and toss him around like he could only imagine a pack of sexy sorority girls doing to him. He'd only be Our plaything, Our pet, Our chauffeur, Our butler, Our cleanup crew. He feasts on ass and thighs, takes shots to groins from Our thighs and Miss E's Pleasers, and then we scissor him into the next stratosphere. Tempted with the option of allowing My boy a release before the end of Locktober, Miss E teases him with the prospect of busting on Her ass and then licking it up ... maybe for Christmas for real, subby. For now, it's back in your cage until it's time for your mercy milking.
Duration : 00:22:05
File Size : 763.92 MB

Link For Download

Back