Facesitting, licking pussy and asshole humble slave Dominant Mistress

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Nattasha Black And Lady Perse Will Sit On His Pathetic Face

Today is a really lucky day for this slave! Lady Perse and Nattasha Black will sit on his pathetic face! He has an honor to be chair for the Ladies! Mistresses will not release him from his tiny chastity of course! His dick will try to destroy the cage for sure!
ass smothering, ass worship, BDSM, Chastity, double domme, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, fetish chateau, Fetish Chateau Dommes, Fetish Chateau Dommes online, Lady Perse, latex, LINGERIE, nattasha black, platform boots, SHINY CLOTHING, vinyl,
Duration : 00:11:35
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 006.68 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Blazedbrat - Ass Worship In Smother Box

I stand above my slave in blue short shorts and a crop top and drop down onto his face bouncing my ass and crushing his face. I make sure his nose is deep in my ass so he can smell all my sweat in these shorts. I grind my ass into his face so all he can breathe is my ass, you can hear his muffled moans under me. I decide to take my shorts off there's a slow tease with an amazing angle of my ass., Then i sit back down!
Alt Domme, Ass Bouncing, ass domination, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass smothering, Ass Tease, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, bratty femdom, canadian, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mistress Mercy Rage, tattoos, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:13:03
File Size : 1 313.48 MB

Link For Download

Mistresslegs - Face Sitting And Ass Smothering In Sexy Purple Pantyhose

Mistress in opaque purple pantyhose sit on slave face with full weight and bouncing on him with her big nylon ass. Goddess slowly rubs against the face of a slave by her big nylon ass. Enjoy this enticing pantyhose facesitting video. This is final third part of exciting female domination video in purple pantyhose from Mistress Legs.
dominant face sitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, mistress ass worship, mistresslegs, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:03:51
File Size : 127.94 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Her Butt Hole Puts Him Into A Trance

Big butt beauty Princess Mia calls her slave into the room and as he crawls close she tells him to give her a big kiss. He gets all excited and as he gets close, face to face, she says "Not my lips fool, my ass." She looks at the camera and says "I get him every time." As she comments on his lack of brain cells he happily crawls around behind her and kisses a butt cheek. "I didn't say kiss" she tells him and the slave withdraws, afraid of what his punishment might be. Fortunately for him she lets it go and tells him to sniff her ass crack. Mia says she's been at the pool all day and the hot weather has her sweaty everywhere. "Then I started thinking of you and how much you love sweaty ass cracks" she tells him. She pulls forward a bit and blasts a real ripper of a fart and then slams her ass into his face to insure he doesn't miss snorting any of the gas. "I forgot to mention I'm pretty gassy" she tells him.
Next she tells him to kiss all over her ass cheeks. After a while she gets disgusted with all his lustful kisses so sends him back to sniff her ass and good timing because she lets out another real impressive fart. She orders him to sniff deeply. Next she tells him to back off a bit to just admire her ass. She gyrates it for the camera and then pulls the fabric of her bathing suit to the side and gives him a little wink of her butt hole. "One look at my butt hole and he goes into a trance" she says. She then reaches for his head with her feet and holds it in place so she can slam her ass into his face. She wants to slam it harder so she tells him to go sit against the wall. She stands behind him and really slams his face with her ass now. She leans forward and gives him one final treat. Yes, another fart!
ass worship, BUTT DROPS, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, FARTING, femdom online, Mia, Princess Mia online,
Duration : 00:06:24
File Size : 666.83 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Ass Sucking Bitch

Goddess Orion has enslaved and broken Her creepy ex-boyfriend, turning him into a sissy bitch slave, after learning about his picadillo's and blackmailing him. She put him in lingerie and cuckolded him, even making him eat Her boyfriend's cum from a used condom. Now, She is telling him what his new life mission is, as Her bitch. She strolls into the bedroom, sexily clad in Dominatrix attire, wearing black thigh-high patent leather boots, while She has the slave in bondage, spread eagle on the bed, wearing sissy lingerie and a bonnet on his cock.
"You will spend the rest of your miserable life serving and pleasing Superior Women, which I am going to have the great pleasure of training you and ensuring that you do. You will start where you belong - in my asshole. First, you will put your nose in my crack, nuzzle my starfish and sniff deeply"
He puts his nose in Her big round ass and starts sniffing. But She doesn't think he's doing it with enough enthusiasm and screeches at him to sniff harder, flogging his body to emphasize Her point. Then She order him to kiss Her asshole, then French kiss it. He balks at this, but She flogs him again, hard:
"I said, FRENCH KISS MY FUCKING ASSHOLE, BITCH!"
"Yes Goddess!"
He leans into Her asshole, and give it a deep, tongue kiss. "AGAIN!" She orders. He does, and after telling him to do it a few more times, She tells him:
"Tongue fuck my asshole, bitch. Get your fucking tongue up my asshole and park it there so you can absorb all of its flavors."
He keeps his tongue buried inside Her sphincter, then She tells him to start tongue fucking again, which he does. She tells him:
"Spread my ass cheeks and get that tongue in and out, do you hear me? IN AND OUT OF MY ASSHOLE"
He starts pecking away at Her asshole like a woodpecker, bobbing his head back and forth. After a little while She tells him:
"STOP! HOLD IT IN!"
He does, and then She rolls back onto his face, burying almost his entire head in Her ass, so only his pink blindfold and ever-reddening nose and forehead peeking out from under Her ample ass cheeks. She tells him:
"Keep your fucking tongue up my asshole while I work on your breath control. 1, 2, 3, 4.."
She starts a countdown to 15, then lifts Her ass up and allows the gasping slave to breathe again:
"What do you say? Thank me for allowing you to worship my beautiful ass"
"Thank You so much Goddesss, it's such an honor to taste Your sweet asshole"
"Good, now get your fucking tongue back up there and start tongue fucking me again!"
He does again, and She repeats the same process again and again; having him tongue fuck in and out, faster and faster, having him hold his tongue as far up Her asshole as it will go, and then smothers him into submission with his tongue still buried deep in Her bowels. He starts to really struggle, but is so securely bound to the bed that he can do little to get free besides flail wildly.
Finally, She lets the count go slowly up to 60, but when She climbs off he's motionless, so She walks off, to return once he's woken up and can pick up where he left off.
anal face fucking, anal tongue fucking, ass eating, ass face, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, breath control, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Orion online, rectal sucking,
Duration : 00:12:51
File Size : 766 MB

Link For Download

Tmfetish - Halloween Candy Ass

A Special Early Halloween Release with two EPIC Performers!
Best friends Goddess Fina Onyx Kim scored some candy on a short trick or treating run around the neighborhood! Onyx is stoked about a specific chocolate bar she got, and is really excited to try it out. Fina says the chocolate bar is missing before admitting to Onyx that she would benefit by cutting out some sugar because her ass has gotten pretty big. Onyx is enraged! She cannot believe her "bestfriend" could say something like this to her. Onyx springs into action, pushing Fina down and locking her into place. She then sits on Fina's face and smothers her appropriately! Onyx destroys her friend under her full weight including forward and reverse facesititng and ass worship. Terrified and fully dominated, Fina complies and receives as unsympathetic face full of ass.
ASS FETISH, ass humiliation, ass smothering, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Goddess Fina, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Onyx Kim, TMFetish, TMFetish online,
Duration : 00:12:03
File Size : 712.85 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat 6

19 Year-Old Superior Goddess Temptation and Her friend, 18 Year-Old Miss Kandy, are using Goddess' slave as a human yoga mat, together! The two Goddesses walk in wearing skin-tight yoga pants; Goddess Temptation clad in white and baby blue, and Miss Kandy is wearing black skeleton-bone pants and a black PVC top, the slave in spread bars on the floor. Goddess Temptation tells Miss Kandy:
"I've always enjoyed finding new uses for slaves, and one of my favorites is as a yoga or workout mat. It's so much warmer than the cold, dirty floor, especially when your ass and pussy are all sweaty! Don't worry about its breathing.it's a yoga mat!"
She starts out by having Miss Kandy start doing stretches over the slave's prone body, while Goddess Temptation simply steps onto the slave's chest, crushing him with Her 5'10 frame, while he struggles to breathe. She sneers down at him:
"Don't you fucking make a sound, slave! Yoga mats don't moan or complain!"
She finally steps off the slave's chest, as it sighs in relief and tries to catch its breath. But Goddess Temptation starts doing the splits over the slave's body and scoots Her crotch over to the slave's head so that She smothers it with Her panty-covered, sweaty pussy. She stays there for a while before they decide to do squats together. Miss Kandy is over the slave's head while Goddess uses his body, telling the slave:
"At the bottom of the squat, We will sit on your pathetic face. You will kiss the ass that has graced you with its presence, count the rep and then thank each one of us for the privilege of kissing our asses"
They do a series of these, but get tired after 10 or so and relax on the slave's face and body. Miss Kandy comes around to where the slave's head is smothering under the divine Goddess Tempation. Once the slave starts struggling for air, Goddess Temptation nudges Miss Kandy. She stands up, getting off of the slave's relived face as it struggles to catch its breath. But Miss Kandy's yoga pant-covered crotch is right there, smothering its airways before it even has a chance to catch its breath.
"Let's see how many we can do with the shortest breath time possible! Ready? Go!"
They keep tormenting the slave this way until it's a sputtering, gasping, begging, pleading mess. They just sit back on its face to keep it quiet.
18 & 19 YRS OLD, ass smothering, Breath Countdowns, breath play, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, DOUBLE DOMINATION, double smother, face grinding, Face Splits, Facesitting, femdom online, goddess temptation, Goddess Temptation online, Human Furniture, human yoga mat, Miss Kandy Katore, SMOTHER, sweaty ass smothering, Sweaty Crotch Smothering, YOGA PANTS, yoga pants smothering,
Duration : 00:11:33
File Size : 501.52 MB

Link For Download

Serina Leone - Nude Ass Face Smothering

I'm his hot fitness trainer he out on and I invited him over to show him a new special workout. But when he comes over, I tell him to lay down and sit on his face. I'm wearing my tight and sexy yoga shorts over my perfect beautiful ass, smothering his face and letting him feel the way my sweet ass feels against him. He begs me to let him go but I laugh at him and wiggle my ass, grind my hips and smother him even harder. I pull my tight little yoga shorts down to show him my bare ass and press his face in between my ass cheeks where he stays as Ibounce up and down on his face with my ass.
Alexa, ASS FETISH, ass smothering, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, NUDITY/NAKED, Serina Leone, Serina Leone online, YOGA PANTS,
Duration : 00:09:52
File Size : 728.12 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - My Pussy-Whipped Bitch

Goddess Khaleesi is training a new pussy slave; he will be responsible for keeping Her pussy clean, healthy, and happy. She has locked his head into a smotherbox and chained his hands to the sides and his legs securely. She walks in wearing just a skimpy, sexy black leather pair of booty shorts and tight cut-off top, festooned with silver buttons that enable Her to tear it away. On Her tan, long legs, She wears a pair of black, patent leather stiletto spike-heels and sports a wicked-looking black and white riding crop. She walks over the head of the slave, straddling the box and tells him:
"As you know slave, I've been generous enough to bestow upon you the honor of servicing My perfect pussy. I hope you realize what an honor and privilege it is for a peanut-cocked pig like you taste Me."
He is desperate to taste Her and of course, agrees with Her. She strips the shorts off, revealing Her hairless slit. She turns them inside out and folds them so the soiled crotch is on top:
"You will lick all of my Goddess pussy juice out of my shorts - call it an appetizer, bitch. Now thank Me and then stick out your fucking tongue"
"Thank You, Goddess!"
He sticks out his tongue and She starts rubbing the crotch back and forth over his tongue, after about 10 seconds, She picks it up and examines it. She still sees white crust on it so She starts to saw it back and forth over his outstretched tongue. Finally satisfied, She lowers Her shaved pussy onto his face. She starts pumping up the chair, moving his face and head up into Her crotch.
"Smell it, slave. Tell me how good it smells"
"It's the greatest smell I've ever experienced, Goddess!"
She has him start gently licking, quickly speeding up and getting visibly wet. She tells the slave that he will have to get used to never having his needs met while She is given unlimited pleasure by him or anyone else She wants. She starts grinding back and forth on his face, giving him instructions all the way:
"Suck my labia.HARDER..now tongue fuck my pussyhole.FASTER.FUCK, FASTER I SAID!"
She presses Her wet cunt onto his face, cutting off his breath and cropping his helpless body viciously, leaving red welts:
"THIS ISN'T FOR YOUR FUCKING PLEASURE, YOU GOT THAT? YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH! I OWN YOU! Now get your fucking tongue and your whole face farther up my fucking cunt"
He cries in pain but has no choice but to lick faster, he has no defense from Her crop, or Her now sloppy wet pussy, which She pushes and grinds into his face ever harder. She starts playing with Herself, getting Her fingers slick with Her sweet pussy nectar, which coats Her glistening fingers. She the slave to smell the pussy nectar and doesn't allow him a taste; finally wiping it under his nose. instructing him sternly NOT to lick. She rubs Her sweet juices all over his face, telling him to savor that taste. She climbs off the smotherbox.
dirty panty cleaning, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face fucking, face sitting, Facesitting, Female Supremacy, femdom online, Goddess Khaleesi, Goddess Khaleesi online, Pussy Control, pussy domination, PUSSY EATING, Pussy Face Fucking, pussy juice feeding, pussy kissing, pussy slave, pussy smothering, Pussy Supremacy, pussy whipped, PUSSY WORSHIP, SMOTHER, Smotherbox, SQUASH/SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:07:58
File Size : 470.7 MB

Link For Download

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Latina Goddess Double Buttdrops

September is here, The month of National Hispanic Heritage!
What better place to celebrate than under my Big Round beautiful Latina Ass, serving me as a seat to smother your face and drop my booty right on
While my seat is down, this Goddess needs to rest and collect
Celebrate this Hispanic Month Kissing and Tributing My Latina Ass
ass licking, dom facesitting, domination face sitting, Extreme Pussy Eating, Goddess Jasmine Mendez,
Duration : 00:12:21
File Size : 723.91 MB

Link For Download

Blazedbrat - My Assholed Your Nose Fart Fetish

I have my slave laying on the leather chaise with his mouth duct taped shut, my ass hovering just above his face. I'm so gassy today and when I fart I want him to take it all up his nose. I start by spreading butt cheeks so the slave can see my beautiful ass and butt hole and start to anticipate the gas bath I am about to give him. What an honor! Next, I sit on his face and since his mouth is taped shut use his nose to stimulate my anus. I grind his face and then lean forward to let out the first fart. The odor has nowhere to go but up his nose as he breathes in and out. I now decide to do some slip and sliding, or sliding and farting might be a better way to describe it. I apply lube to his face to now glide over it with my round ass. My ass looks amazing as it moves back and forth. I lift up again and this time lets out a really wet fart that causes the slave to gasp. I continue to glide both in a forward and reverse position while continuing to fart every now and then. This slave loves being my toilet. Some amazing angles really show off my ass in this clip and the oil really makes it glisten. Finally, I lift up exposing my pussy and ass to the camera, and only inches from the slave's nose you see how my butt hole expands and a huge blast of gas is expelled. As the odor fills the slave's nostrils I sit back down to make sure it stays there. This slave will be blessed with the smell of my farts in his nose for the rest of the day. and memories that last a lifetime.
Alt Domme, ass domination, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, brat worship, Face Farts, FARTING, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, Mistress Mercy Rage, Oil Fetish, Tattooed,
Duration : 00:05:01
File Size : 450.59 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Dildo Face Ii - Crack Snacker

Goddess Blaize continues Her face-fucking marathon with Her pussy and ass slave, who's blindfolded, with his head locked into a smother box, hands secured to the sides and clothespins clamped on his nipples, cock, and balls. Goddess Blaize is naked, sitting on the slave's face, Her long, athletic legs spread wide, his face rising above the box so that when She strokes Her open, wet pussy forward, his face disappears completely until She comes back the other way, fucking his face. She starts pumping the hand pump that is attached to a pillow under the slave's head. The more She pumps, the higher the slave's head is pushed, going deeper inside Her sweet, dripping Womanhood. "Make me cum again bitch.if you give me two more orgasms, I'll let you jerk that pathetic birth defect between your legs that I'll be tormenting even more now" She places more clothespins on the slave's nipples, making him yell into Her ever-wettening pussy, his face is glazed like a donut with it and he even has pussy juice up his nose. She starts sliding Her soaking wet pussy back and forth over his face, faster and faster, She starts playing with Her nipples and orgasms loudly. She finally climbs off of him, and grabbing the flogger says: "Now bitch, you're gonna put your worthless, trash can tongue up my sweaty, unwashed asshole. You're so lucky I allow you this incredible privilege. If you make me cum again I'll let one of your hands-free to spank that pin dick" She smacks his nipples with clothespins on them, ripping them off and causing the slave to yell and start writhing in agony, trying to deal with the pain as Goddess Blaize laughs in his face, clearly enjoying his suffering. Standing up, She lowers Herself down and spreads Her ass cheeks wide, Her open asshole settles down onto the slave's outstretched tongue, where it, and the rest of the slave's face, quickly disappear. She starts riding the tongue, screeching at the slave: "Keep your toilet tongue up my shitter, bitch! It's where your fucking dinner is coming from soon.uhhh" She cums again, and true to Her word, She climbs off again and releases the slave's one hand. But not before taking an extremely painful clothespin off the head of his cock, making the slave yell and writhe again, as Goddess Blaize laughs heartily and just lowers Her open asshole onto his tongue. She keeps Her cheeks spread wide and rolls Her hips to spear his tongue with Her open anus: "You can only jerk that cock while you're tasting my asshole! .now cum for me, fuck face" She starts to face-fuck the slave with Her open asshole, cumming loudly while the slave cums as well. He cums for a long time, groaning and moaning until it's over. Goddess Blaize immediately scoops up every drop from the slave's body and milks the rest out of his cock: "Face fuck slaves always eat their cum..and everyone else's"
ass eating, Domina Planet, femdom face, Goddess Blaize, Mistress Ass Lick, mistress facesitting,
Duration : 00:12:26
File Size : 554.87 MB

Link For Download

The English Mansion - Miss Zara Durose - Caged For Sexual Service - Part 2

Extreme Pussy Eating, femdom online, Miss Zara DuRose, Miss Zara DuRose online, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Pov, The English Mansion, The English Mansion online, Tongue Her Ass,
Duration : 00:06:03
File Size : 388.24 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Latex Shining For 3 Divine Mistresses

Today it is a lucky day for that slave! He will be able to worship divine bodies of 3 amazing Mistresses! Mistress Karino, Mistress Glamorous and Lady Vamp! He will need to shine their latex outfits!
ass worship, BBW, BDSM, Catsuit, cock tease, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, fetish chateau, Fetish Chateau Dommes, Fetish Chateau Dommes online, LADY VAMP, latex, LOTION / OIL FETISH, Mistress Glamorous, Mistress Karino, platform boots, RUBBER FETISH, ass worship, BBW, BDSM, Catsuit, cock tease, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, Fetish, fetish chateau, Fetish Chateau Dommes, Fetish Chateau Dommes online, LADY VAMP, latex, LOTION / OIL FETISH, Mistress Glamorous, Mistress Karino, platform boots, RUBBER FETISH,
Duration : 00:06:40
File Size : 318.11 MB

Link For Download

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Latex And Hairy Facesitting

Tight bondage contributes to the development of fantasy. When the slave doesn't resist, you can use it however you like. For example, sit on a slave face, rub against it. Smothering with a booty is great fun too. And finally make the slave breathe my smell after the latex.
ass, Barefoot, bondage, Dirty Priest Femdom Store, Dirty Priest Femdom Store online, face fucking, face sitting, Facesitting, feet, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, femdom online, hairy, HAIRY BUSH, latex, leggins, PUSSY WORSHIP, smothering, sniffing, soles, Transgender Slave,
Duration : 00:08:15
File Size : 1 048.87 MB

Link For Download

Blazedbrat - Best Seat In The House - Triple Facesitting Human Furniture

at the club stiletto dungeons, we have two slaves waiting as our human benches, to be used as whatever human furniture we see fit today, Samantha Knoxx & Riini Moon join me in the dungeon. Rii sits on one loser's face while Sam & I tease and make fun of his small cock. Rii really challenges his ability to hold his breath with an ass on his face while Sam grabs a cane for his balls, we take turns slapping his balls and poking them with the cane. Group SPH makes us giggle so much at the loser lying before us! Rii decides to turn around on our human bench while I sit on his chest, Sam has fun with light bastinado.
Blazed Brat NSFWBlazedbrat mistress mercy rage blazedbratx alt alternative Femdom tattoos tattooed inked brat bratty tease goddess princess domina domme Samantha Knoxx Riini Moon Triple facesitting bastinado caning cropping leather pvc lingerie fishnet
Alt Domme, ass humiliation, ass worship, BASTINADO, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty Ass Tease, bratty femdom, canadian, caning, CBT, CHEST SITTING, choking, Cropping, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Human Furniture, Mistress Mercy Rage, Samantha Knoxx, tattoos, triple domme,
Duration : 00:07:06
File Size : 829.63 MB

Link For Download

Ramons Facefull Of Feet - Ramons Bikini Shoot Blunder Smother 9

Ramon will always find a way to insult ALL the models at once AND while they are wearing bikinis! Sebastian, Summer, & Glimmer all smother the heck out of Ramon with their feet & asses because of course they do 🿛
Amazon, ass smothering, big ass, BIG FEET, bikini, Bratty, EBONY, face sitting, feet face, Female On Male, femdom online, foot fetish, FOOT SMOTHER, Glimmer, playful, punishment, ramon, Ramon's Facefull of Feet, Ramons Facefull of Feet online, Sebastian, sitting, smell my feet, smothered, Summer,
Duration : 00:09:08
File Size : 1 045.32 MB

Link For Download

Tmfetish - Insult Ends In Injury

Ashlynn and Sablique return from the gym after an intense leg & glute workout day. The two are competitive and bickering over who got more reps in. They then compare asses and talk about how nice their butts are. Ashlynn then mentions a smell and tells Sablique it's her ass and she should go shower. Sablique takes great offense to this so Sablique knocks her out and she wakes up bound before getting ass smothered and fully ass humiliated. Ashlynn tries to apologize throughout but Sablique thinks ass humiliation is the most appropriate apology as opposed to a simple verbal one.
Ashlynn Taylor, ass humiliation, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ass worship, face sitting, femdom online, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Sablique Von Lux, TMFetish, TMFetish online,
Duration : 00:16:47
File Size : 986.42 MB

Link For Download

Petite Princess Femdom - 3 Divine Asses For 2 Slaves - Group Ass Worship Femdom

Three majestic Goddesses Kira, Sofi, Celesta in black fetish outfits (latex, leather, corset, high heels.) sat on the royal sofa, and two slaves kneel before them. Mistress Kira, who sits in the middle, took two slaves by the leashes and roughly lifted their heads from the floor up and slapped them in the face, and Sofi and Celesta did the same (face slaps). After this, two slaves were ordered to service the shoe soles and high heels of all three Goddesses. Then three sexy Mistresses turned their asses towards the faces of the slaves and ordered them to worship divine asses in latex and leather. After the obedient slaves showed their admiration for the divine asses by kissing and licking them, it was time for two slaves to work more carefully on each ass in turn. Therefore, at the same time, two tongues licked both buttocks of Kira, then Sofi, then Celesta. In addition, some Mistresses wanted their slaves to worship their pussies as well. Then the latex Queens wanted to use the slaves as human furniture, sitting on their faces as if on a throne. If the Goddesses don't like something, the slaves immediately get slaps on their faces, and lastly, Mistress Sofi also spat in the face of one of the slaves.
> [This Clip in MP4 HD 720p] <<
ass humiliation, Ass Kissing, ass worship, Chair Slave, Collar and Leash, face riding, face sitting, face slapping, facesitting in latex, femdom online, Fullweight Facesitting, group femdom, HIGH HEELS, Mistress Celesta, MISTRESS IN LATEX, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, Mistress Kira, Mistress Sofi, Petite Princess Femdom, Petite Princess FemDom online, ppfemdom, PUSSY WORSHIP,
Duration : 00:11:53
File Size : 779.83 MB

Link For Download

New Mfx - Bruna And Lorena Fire - Lorenas Ass Demean

femdom facesitting smother, femdom online, Femdom Pussy Lick, Mistress Pussy Licking, New MFX, NEW MFX online, Online, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:32:29
File Size : 1 884.63 MB

Link For Download

Petite Princess Femdom - Smell My Sneaker Socks And Ass After Workout

[This Clip in WMV HD 720p]
Mistress Kira trains on the playground in gray stretch leggings, and after she sweated enough she returned home to humiliate her slave. As soon as the sports girl Kira went home, she immediately called a slave to her and ordered him to take off her sneakers one by one and sniff them inside. After the submissive guy breathed in the smell of dirty insoles, Kira ordered her to sniff her sweaty socks. Then the Mistress ordered the slave to take her in his arms and carry her into the room. And in the room, the slave had to bow to the gorgeous ass of Mistress Kira. First, the slave sniffed and kissed the Princess's ass in leggings, and then she took off the leggings under which she could see the panties, and under them the pad. So the slave sniffed and licked the Mistress's ass during her period.
Ass Kissing, ass worship, femdom online, knelt, MISTRESS IN LEGGINGS, Mistress Kira, Petite Princess Femdom, Petite Princess FemDom online, SMELL FETISH, Sneaker Fetish, SOCK SMELLING, SOCKS, YOGA PANTS,
Duration : 00:07:50
File Size : 845.11 MB

Link For Download

Brazil Femdom - Goddess Mayra Mello First Facesitting Experience Iii

Sexy Mistress Mayra Mello is rubbing her ass and pussy on Olavo nose and mouth. Very hot femdom smother clip!!!
ass licking, BRAZIL FEMDOM, Extreme Ass Licking, Lick My Asshole, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm,
Duration : 00:05:10
File Size : 225.86 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Goddess Lilith Ivy And Mistress Kassy - All That Pussy And Ass

As the scene opens we find a slave laying on the bed with his head in the pillory and complaining about how uncomfortable he is. Just then Goddess Lilith Ivy and Mistress Kassy come walking into the bedroom, with paddles in their hands, and hear the moaning and groaning going on. You can't leave a slave alone for even a few hours it seems. Kassy pulls the slaves hair and crops his ass for talking. Lilith Ivy says "You know you've really worked them over when they start talking to themselves." She reaches over and paddles his ass too. As she hits him Kassy sticks her ass in his face and tells him to kiss it. She slams his face with it. They both paddle his ass then Lilith Ivy comes over and takes over slamming his face with her ass.
Kassy steps back in and sticks her pussy right in his face and asks him if it smells good. "Yes Mistress" he replies enthusiastically. She asks if he'd like to lick it and when he says yes she laughs and turns around and sticks her ass back in his face. Lilith Ivy has resumed paddling his ass but stops to stick her pussy in his face before turning around and again slamming his face with her ass. Kassy has resumed paddling him then starts to spank him with her hand. She then sits on his ass while he continues to sniff Lilith Ivy's ass. The position of the slaves neck, being slammed by ass, and the constant paddling of his ass has the slave in a state of discomfort but on the positive side he is sniffing pussy and ass so overall he is pretty lucky. I mean everything comes with a price, right? Kassy starts to ride him like a pony and they're having a lot of fun until they remember they have another slave in the next room. "He's not going anywhere" Kassy says as they leave the room.
ass worship, bondage, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, femdom online, Goddess Lilith Ivy, kassy, Lilith-Ivy, Mistress Kassy online, paddling,
Duration : 00:06:31
File Size : 888.67 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Mavka - 3 Dommes Face Sitting On One Pathetic Slave

Mistress Glamorous, Evilwoman and I decided to use this pathetic slave to worship our divine asses covered in tight shiny leggings! Then we will make face sitting on this loser! Such a huge opportunity for this beta!
3 Dommes, ass smothering, ass worship, BDSM, boot fetish, CFNM, domination, Evilwoman, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, Female Supremacy, FEMDOM, femdom online, HIGH HEELS, latex, Leather, leggings, Mistress Glamorous, Mistress Mavka, Mistress Mavka online, SHINY CLOTHING, slave training,
Duration : 00:09:15
Resolution : 1920x1078
File Size : 401.42 MB

Link For Download

Brat Princess 2 - Riot - Ballbusting And Crushing Face Sitting Torture

femdom face sitting, Femdom Pussy Eating, lick my ass, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:18:56
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 2 252.93 MB

Link For Download

Men Are Slaves - 2252

domination face sitting, Femdom Pussy Lick, Men Are Slaves, Mistress Ass Lick, mistress ass worship, Sonny McKinley,
Duration : 00:04:38
File Size : 997.53 MB

Link For Download

Dirty Priest Femdom Store - Electro Fasesitting

A great set of practices. Electrical stimulation of the tender breasts of my favorite tranny. Face sitting, first in panties, and then without. She also needs to concentrate very hard to bring me to orgasm with her tongue while I increase the voltage on the electrodes.
Related Categories: Bondage, Electric Play, Femdom, Pussy Eating, Trans
Keywords: Domination,Femdom,Bondage,Female Domination,Facesiting,Estim,E-Stim,Fetish,Tranny Slave,Transsexual Slave,Transgender Slave,Long Hair,Sniffing,Barefeet,Boobs
Dirty Priest Femdom Store, domination face sitting, domme face sitting, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Mistress Ass Lick,
Duration : 00:19:45
File Size : 443.11 MB

Link For Download

Bff Videos - Princess Suzi Red Delicious First Facesitting Pt.2

Hot Suzi Red is enjoying her facesitting session over Olavo while the poor boy is fighting for some air.
Bff Videos, domme face sitting, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, mistress facesitting, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:10:15
File Size : 373.29 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Sacred - Facesitting In Leather Leggings And Latex Thong

Mistress Sacred looks very beautiful in these shiny leather leggings and latex panties.
She also likes when a slave suffers. so she wants to torment him well.
He has no chance of escaping or refusing mistress what she orders. Mistress will use the slave until she gets tired.
The slave had to feel the full weight of her sweet ass on his face and inhale her scent, kiss and lick her hot ass!
Only once in a while, when she thinks he deserves it, does she give him some oxygen, only to make him unable to breathe again in a moment.
He will suffer from the strength and beauty of the mistress's ass, Will his imprisonment be torment or pleasure?
Category: Face Sitting
Related Categories: Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Latex, Leather, Spanking
Keywords: Spanking,Nylon,Highheels,Licking,Ass Shaking,Leather Leggings,Mistress
femdom face, Femdom Pussy Eating, Mistress Ass Lick, Mistress Sacred, Pussy Licking Orgasm,
Duration : 00:13:58
File Size : 616.48 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Cock Sucking Training By Mistress Mercy

As this scene opens Mistress Mercy is stuffing her big black cock down her slaves throat and calling him nasty names. She moves up to the bench and sits on his face and asks if he likes her cock or ass better? Hard to say what he is saying from under her ass but that doesn't stop her from calling him a nasty cocksucker. She wiggles her gorgeous fleshy ass on his face and when she sits up to let him breathe she asks him again and he replies "Your ass, Goddess." She moves back over his head and says "In that case you are getting my cock." On her haunches she again stuffs the big thick cock down his throat. She face fucks him and says "Why should I give you what you want?" She moves forward to again sit on his face and tells him she is training him to get used to taking and swallowing any big cock she sticks in his face. "You'll be able to take them without gagging, all the way down your throat" she tells him.
She sits full weight until he starts to kick. She gives him a short breath and then sits down again. She tells him if he kicks for air it must mean he wants cock. When he starts to trash again she slides back and again gives him more cock. When she gets on his face again she extends her legs across his body until the slave eventually gets desperate again. That means more cock and as he slobbers all over it Mercy asks him if he is sucking it the way all the men taught him to. This time she really fucks his face, trying to get it all the way down his throat. She then stands on the ground and face sits him in a forward position. She looks at you and says you should be there sucking her cock while the other slave suffers under her ass. She compares the slaves little cock to her big unit and slaps it and laughs at how little and flaccid it is. When he needs to breathe again, the cock is back in his mouth. She rotates between her ass and her cock and tells him she is going to use the cock on his ass soon. Slut training means taking the cock in both holes.
Ass Smother, ass smothering, Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, dildo, dildo sucking, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, Mercy, VERBAL HUMILIATION,
Duration : 00:07:41
File Size : 1 057.64 MB

Link For Download

Fat Girls Gone Wild - Breast Smothering And Facesitting With Bbw Mandy Majestic

BBW Mandy Majestic finds her small thin sub boy and facesits him on her bed and that bed is to soft, so she drags him to the ground and facesits him on the hard surface. See his real struggles and crys.
Category: BBW
Related Categories: BBW Face Sitting, BBW With Thin Chicks, Breast Smothering, Chest Sitting, Squash/Smother
Keywords: Bbw With Thin Chicks
Ass Clean, Fat Girls Gone Wild, Fat Girls Gone Wild online, femdom online, Femdom Pussy Lick, fendom facesitting, Online, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:15:20
File Size : 913.09 MB

Link For Download

Female Worship - Myra Moans And Max Fills - 868

Extreme Pussy Eating, Female Worship, Mistress Ass Lick, Myra Moans, Tongue Her Ass, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:05:12
File Size : 1 131.13 MB

Link For Download

Madam Director - Neglected Erection Facesitting

I casually sit on my sub's face wearing a t-shirt and thong. I grind on him. Back and forth. He gets an erection. I ignore it. Nothing is hotter than a neglected erection. I love to work one up and then just completely ignore it! He leaks precum. I notice and smile. I don't even touch him. I grind on him, and I smile and otherwise do nothing. (6:38 long)
Clip Contains: Dickie, Madam Director, Female Domination, Facesitting, Tease and Denial
ass licking, dominant face sitting, domination face sitting, femdom face sitting, madam director,
Duration : 00:06:32
File Size : 1 435.07 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - Fart Gravy Training

Goddess Abigail is transitioning Her ass slave to be a full human toilet, so She has been conditioning the slave little by little, starting off by making him smell a fart or two to farting directly in his face, and now She's making him actually taste them. But She wants Her toilet slave to last, so She's using positive reinforcement; Pavlovian conditioning to get the slave to associate sexual pleasure with the smell and taste of Her bodily waste. She has the slave on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation in order to completely focus his sense of smell and taste. She takes off the panties She was wearing and mounts his face, Her ass facing him:
"Of course, you worship this perfect ass slave, but you need to appreciate everything about it, including everything that comes from it. I'm going to fart in your face and you're going to taste them and lick up any residue that might accompany them. I'll also jack your pathetic cock whenever you're smelling and tasting my ass"
She spreads Her ass open with both hands, exposing Her puckered rosebud to his tongue.
"Get your fucking tongue up my ass, bitch. I want you to taste the first one as it comes out!"
He points his tongue and punches Her anal ring, penetrating it, in and out. She pulls Her cheeks apart further and orders him to go deeper. She pushes Her ass back farther into his face and cracks a wet-sounding short fart blast onto his tongue. He recoils in disgust, taking his tongue out momentarily but She pushes back onto his face, sitting on it and trapping his head with Her putrid ass gas.
"Smell and taste bitch, smell and taste. It's where you'll be dining, might as well get used to it"
She mashes his head under Her ass until She is satisfied that he's inhaled every bit. She sits back up again so he can tongue fuck Her hole until another one comes.
"Did you like the taste, slave? If not, you'll get used to it soon, especially since your pathetic cock will never feel any pleasure unless you're tasting or inhaling my waste. Now stick your fucking tongue out, I want you to taste every bit of this one"
She blasts a long, wet flapping fart onto his tongue and immediately sits back to stop him from escaping the stench. He is retching and choking under Her, but She just laughs and keeps jacking his cock, which is starting to respond now.
"I see someone is starting to really LOVE the taste and smell of my ass gas. Now be a good boy and clean up after yourself"
She rips another nasty fart onto his tongue, but he manages to keep his tongue embedded in Her rectum while suppressing a gag. He has no choice but to inhale through his nose, while his tongue absorbs any gravy that might have come along with it.
She makes him smell and taste fart after fart, his tongue dutifully cleaning up any extras that might come along the way as his cock starts to get fully engorged. Mission accomplished-he'll be locked back into chastity.
anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass eating, ass licking, Ass Slave, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass sniffing, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, face sitting, Facesitting, fart conditioning, fart inhaling, fart smelling, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, Goddess Abigail online, smothering, Toilet Slave,
Duration : 00:10:22
File Size : 408.88 MB

Link For Download

Back