Facesitting, licking pussy and asshole humble slave Dominant Mistress

Miss Medea Mortelle - The Perfect Slave Reward

Ezada Sin and I decide to play with her sub today. She told me that her slave is dreaming about licking my beautiful asshole, at least one time in his life. Today we will reward him a little, because he has taken a lot of pain & humiliation before. So Mistress Ezada is opening his chastity cage, while I tease him with my ass. Obviously our slave's reward will mostly be about our pleasure! Mistress Ezada really enjoys edging his cock, while I will teach her slave how to lick my asshole. I am sitting on a special facesitting chair, which allows our slave to reach my asshole comfortably. At the same time Mistress Ezada gives him a tease & denial handjob, always reminding him that his cock is just our plaything! As our slave is getting more aroused, I notice that the quality of his ass licking is improving. Therefore I tell Mistress Ezada not to let him have an orgasm. He should stay horny and keep licking my butt! Of course we also humiliate our slave and make sure he understands that my asshole is the only thing he will ever lick. This is the dirtiest part of my body, but for a slave like him it becomes a thing he needs to worship. Mistress Ezada brings him very close to orgasm, but our slave is not allowed to cum. In the end, we lock him back up in his chastity cage. GIF PREVIEW:
Bdsm, Dungeon, Double Domination, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Glove Domination, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Deny, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Young Dominatrix, Missmortelle, Edging, Shiny Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon, Latex Boots, Pvc, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Forced Handjob, Milking, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Asshole Sucking, Ass Cleaner, Asshole Fetish, Tongue Fucking, Rimming, Ass Wipe, Rimjob, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Pleasure Slave, Goddess Worship, Ass Cleaning, Face Smother, Loser, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Dominatrix, Under Mistress Ass, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Facesat, Facesit, Dominant Woman, Smothered, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Reverse Facesitting
Duration : 00:12:30
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 754.31 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Why Slaves Love The Gym

Sam, Mercy, Yaz and Mercy are working out and working up a real sweat. It's time to call in some slaves who are ordered to lay on the floor. "I love doing squats on slaves faces" Mercy says. The girls work their way around the room sitting and squatting on all three slaves faces and when they need a break between sets they just sit on their faces. The slaves are getting all that sweet sweat from their sweaty crotches and ordered to breathe deep when they get up after a long rest. Finally the workout is complete so now it's just time to sit on their faces. Mercy and Misha share a slave, one on his face the other on his chest. They again move around the room so each slave gets to smell all four of them. They then decide to trample the slaves a bit. Why not! Wow, how lucky. Eventually they realise the room is pretty hot and pretty rank from all that sweating and they need to get out of there ASAP. As they walk away Sam says "Enjoy the hot box, boys" and closes the door behind them, the slaves left there just to bask in the stench.
Sweat Fetish, Group Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Humiliation, Big Ass, Big Butts, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Under Mistress Ass, Femdom, Female Domination, Yoga Shorts, Short Shorts, Verbal Abuse, Mental Humiliation
Duration : 00:06:35
File Size : 818.73 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Latex Face Sitting By 2 Divine Mistresses

Today is a hell lucky day for this rubber doll! Today he is able to worship Evilwoman and Mistress Mika asses covered in shiny latex! Mistresses will use this slut as their chair and will sit on his pathetic face! From now on he will be only dreaming about this day and ladies divine asses!
Shiny Latex Catsuit, Glossy Pvc Leggings, Wetlook Latex Pants, Brunettes, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Shoe Fetish, High Heels Sucking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Double Domination, Masked, Evil Woman, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Kissing, Fit Mistress, Reverse, Ass Smothering, Fullweight, Ass Smother, Sadistic Ass, Under Female Ass, Smothered, Verbal Abuse, Loser, Pathetic Male, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy
Duration : 00:10:58
File Size : 952.7 MB

Link For Download

Brat Princess 2 - Anabelle And Brianna - Stepmom And Auntie Facesit Orgasm

Stepmom and auntie put Fun Size Frank to use. They take turns using his face. They sit on his face and orgasm. They yell at him because even in chastity they see he is getting aroused. He isn't allowed to. Its all about their sexual needs. NOT HIS!
Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Milf, Role Play, Roleplay, Older Woman / Younger Man, Big Tits, Young Domme, Blondes, Breast Smother, Face Fucking, Facefucking, Face Ride, Faceride, Chastity, Cock Cage, Double Domination, Sissy Slut, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Breath Play, Pussy Smother, Pussy Slide, Female Orgasm, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Loser, Bdsm, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Ass Domination
Duration : 00:08:14
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 813.02 MB

Link For Download

Petite Princess Femdom - Lifestyle Femdom Part 4

Another day of female domination lifestyle of petite Mistress Kira and her slave boyfriend. A couple consisting of a dominant girl and a submissive guy just returned from a walk and Kira immediately decided to humiliate the slave in the hall. The Skinny Princess ordered a slave to kiss her sneakers, then ordered them to take them off her and sniff her dirty socks. Kira put her foot in a sock on the slave's face so that he could kiss her and at the same time enjoy the smell of socks after the street. Further, the bdsm couple moved into a room where, by the order of the Mistress, the slave lay down on the bed, and Kira sat on his face and ordered him to kiss her ass. The submissive guy passionately kisses the divine ass in leggings then Kira sits down with all her weight on his face as if on a chair. Sometimes Kira, looking at the camera, addresses the viewer and spits as if in your mouth or face (POV spitting femdom). Towards the end of the video, Kira allowed the slave to masturbate to himself and at the very end she began a ten-second countdown at the end of which the slave was obliged to cumshot by order of his Mistress.
Orgasm Control, Socks Sniffing, Smell Fetish, Pov, Ppfemdom, Yoga Leggings, Yoga Pants, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Amateur, Redhead, Spitting, Saliva, Spit Fetish, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Fullweight, Bdsm, Breath Control, Loser, Executrix, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Erotic Asphyxiation, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Russian Femdom, Female Domination, Facesat, Facesit, Smothered, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Dominatrix, Footfetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination
Duration : 00:10:22
File Size : 800.79 MB

Link For Download

Petite Princess Femdom - Pov Face Sitting And Ass Worship Female Domination With Kira Agma And Agata

Three dominatrix girlfriends Kira, Agata, Agma have amazing asses and they want you to worship their asses. First of all, you should kneel behind the three Mistresses and admire their asses in leggings. Then the Mistresses tell you what to do and how to please them. You have to smell and kiss each of the three divine asses, and after that the Mistresses take off their leggings, covering their asses with only panties. Now you have to stick your nose between the buttocks of each of the three Mistresses and sniff their asshole. When you play the role of an ass slave is not good enough - Mistresses slap you or spit in your mouth while verbally humiliating you. And now the Mistresses want to carry out their main plan to humiliate you - to sit on your face, and you have to try to lick every ass right during the pov facesitting. While your ass is pressing down on your face, all you have to think about is how to please that ass.
Yoga Pants, Shiny Yoga Leggings, Ass Smelling, Butt Drops, Triple Domination, Ppfemdom, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Ass Domination, Ass Worship Pov, Ass Licking, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Ass Sniffing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Group Female Domiantion, Amateur, Young Dommes, Russian Femdom, Degradation, Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Abused By Girls, Male Abuse, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk
Duration : 00:07:40
File Size : 571.93 MB

Link For Download

Domina Planet - My Little Fart Puppy

Mistress Tiffany Fox has been training a new fart pet, and has already made it inhale Her farts directly from the source, over and over. Now, She wants to take the next step toward full toilet service. So She has strapped the slave into a toilet chair; a chair that has a hole cut in the seat just the right size for a male head, with its wrists bound the arms, the mutt is completely helpless and has no way of resisting Her noxious ass gas. SHe walks into the room wearing a sexy black bandage lingerie set: "Ok puppy, today you're gonna take the next step in your training as an ass puppy. You've already learned to inhale My farts, but you're going to be getting your meals from My ass, so now you're going to be tasting My farts" She sits down backward on the chair, Her ass facing the slave's face. She spreads Her ass cheeks wide open and pulls Her thong aside so Her asshole is lined up perfectly with Her pet's mouth and nose. "Now stick out your fucking tongue and start licking My asshole....good, ok here it comes...now inhale...LOUDER, I SAID INHALE, BITCH!" The slave tentatively sticks out its tongue and starts tracing Her asshole, then starts inhaling loudly when suddenly it puckers out and blasts him in the face with a nasty fart, shocking the slave and making it flinch, but it keeps its tongue out as Her asshole sprays the noxious gas directly into its mouth: "Smell and now clean, slave. I want your tongue up My fucking ass" The slave starts probing its tongue up Her asshole but She immediately blasts an even bigger fart into its mouth and face. The slave chokes a little as She laughs hysterically and sits on its face: "Oooohhh, that one had some gravy that came with it, slave, make sure and lick it all up. Tell Me how good it tastes" The slave complies, so She smothers it again, ordering it to get its tongue deeper up Her ass for more gravy. The slave's cock starts getting hard underneath its underwear. She gets up from the chair, smacking the slave hard on the thighs, a couple of times, She says: "You're enjoying this too much-I don't want you to enjoy this, and I have a way to make sure you WON'T" She takes from Her bag a Kali's Teeth cock bracelet- a medieval-looking spiked cock cage, with needle-sharp spikes that will pierce a slave's cock if it gets hard enough inside the cock bracelet that locks on. She puts it on the slave's hard cock, making it get much softer quickly. She turns around and sits front-wise on the chair, backing Her ass up into its face. She blasts a huge, long, flapping fart into the slave's mouth while its tongue is exploring Her rectum. She laughs and sits back again to make sure the slave inhales all of it. As soon as SHe stops smothering the slave and its gasping for AIR, She rips another fatt directly into the mutt's mouth, nose, or both. She laughs and sits back again, making the slave clean up the 'gravy' that may have come with it, excoriating the slave to get its tongue in deeper almost constantly, fucking its face and ensuring that most of its air is fouled by Her ass gas.
Fart Puppy, Stinky Farts, Farting, Milf, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Ass Shaking, Human Chair, Fart Injection, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slave, Dirty Ass, Anal Tongue Fucking, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ass Licking, Asslicker, Ass Licker, Analingus, Anilingus, Ass Domination, Asshole Sucking, Ass Cleaner, Asshole Fetish, Rimming, Ass Wipe, Rimjob, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Lick Mistress Ass, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Cleaning, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority
Duration : 00:12:09
File Size : 1 089.74 MB

Link For Download

Faceslap Japan Super Hard - Double Cruel Facesitting Girls

At last the two cruel women joined together. They use Facesitting to smother a man. A man cannot escape. And She choke a men. Furthermore Facesit is repeated. Their cooperation is wonderful. Of course, their facesitting is very heavy and painful.
Shiny Lycra, Wetlook Leohex Swimsuit, Japanese Femdom, Facebusting, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Humiliation, Trampling, Stomping, Asian Femdom, Asian Mistresses, Double Domination, Asian Domina, Choking, Neck Choke, Blonde, Brunette, Ass Bouncing, Butt Drops, Pain, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Young Dominatrix, Ass Domination, Humiliation, Beta Male, Slave Abuse, Weak Slave, Weak Man, Struggling, Submission Hold, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Executrix, Bdsm, Dominatrix, Erotic Asphyxiation, Asphyxia, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Poor Slave, Gagging Without Air, Oxygen Less, Female Domination, Powerful Woman, Dominant Woman, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Scissor, Powerful Legs, Throatscissor, Squeezes, Strong Woman, Squeezing, Headscissor, Brutal Scissoring, Scissorhold
Duration : 00:15:38
File Size : 684.06 MB

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Nurse Ryans Ass Medicine

Sexy Nurse Ryan is just home from a 12 hour shift at the hospital where her slave has been waiting all day bound to the stool. You know he's hungry and things have been so hectic at work that Ryan hasn't had time to empty her bowels. Sure it would be more convenient to sit on a toilet and then crash into bed but she feels the slave deserves a reward after his long wait. "Have you been thinking about my ass all day?" she asks him and he assures her he has. Who wouldn't, her ass is amazing! She first has him kiss her ass cheeks before climbing up on the stool and leaning over so the slave and you get a perfect view of her ass and asshole. She tells him to sniff her crack first and then she treats him with a juicy wet fart. "He loves everything that comes from my ass, he eats from it everyday" she says. She cups her ass cheek so you get a clear view of the slave eagerly licking her crack and hole and says "So good". She then tells him to look over his shoulder at you and says she knows you wish it was you instead of him. A lot of close up action in this clip of the slave licking Miss Ryan's plump young ass, it's very hot. She then tells him to kiss her asshole like it's his girlfriends lips and then finally she tells him to open his mouth, she can't hold it in any longer. She shifts up and sits on his head and tells him to eat up! "Now lick it clean, I really need to get some rest" she says.
Asian Woman, Nurse Play, Medical Fetish, Roleplay, Role Play, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slave, Bondage Male, Brunette, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Uniform, Ass Kissing, Tattoo, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Male Abuse, Ass Cleaning, Rimjob, Young Dominatrix, Young Mistress, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Rimming, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Orally Adoring Her Asshole, Lick Her Asshole, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Bdsm, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Ass Tease, Goddess Worship, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser
Duration : 00:08:33
File Size : 816.32 MB

Link For Download

Back