~Extreme Scat Domination & Dirty Shit Sex ~

Extremescat Pulsifer Paprocki - Desperate To Please Daddy - Kitchen Floor Shit & Piss

Description: I am sooo desperate to please you, daddy! I'll do whatever you want me to do. I am cooking soup for you when you come home from work. I REALLY need to poop and pee, but you want me to hold it, so I try my hardest. But, I can't hold it any longer so I shit and piss all over the kitchen floor to make you happy. Did I make you happy, daddy?

Format: mp4
Size: 121.82 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:08:44

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_Pulsifer Paprocki - Desperate to Please Daddy - Kitchen Floor Shit & Piss.mp4

Extremescat Pulsifer Paprocki - Deviled Egg Delight - Ex Sucks Farts

Description: Watch me choke down 24 deviled eggs and then destroy my ex-husband (and myself) with my putrid farts, all while wearing my sexy silky robe or completely nude! The first few eggs were delicious, but it took some major grit to finish them. You'll enjoy watching me push out some farts while eating the eggs, and maaaybe I put one inside of me and then eat it (tastes like tuna salad!). It was brutal trying to keep the eggs down! My farts were atrocious, but my burps were even worse! I broke out the tube so I could delight in the aromas myself, after making my ex sniff my farts (for his very first time!). I hope you enjoy this nearly 40 minutes of fun! It is sure to entertain!

Size: 466.64 MB
Duration: 00:37:43

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_Pulsifer Paprocki - Deviled Egg Delight - Ex Sucks Farts.mp4

Extremescat Pulsifer Paprocki - Enema Ladder Shit

Description: Join me as I experience my first ever enema! In this video you can watch me figure out how to give myself an enema for the very first time, and then blow it out off the top of a ladder in freezing cold weather. I had no idea how much was inside me! After the ladder, I destroy my toilet with back blasts of shit water. I hope you have as much fun watching this as I had making it for you!

Size: 109.19 MB
Duration: 00:11:17

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_Pulsifer Paprocki - Enema Ladder Shit.mp4

Extremescat Pulsifer Paprocki - Massive 1 Lb 2 Oz Shit For Slave

Description: I shit out a massive 1 pile of shit on a plate in front of you, weighing in at one pound, two ounces. I was so desperate to shit that it started coming out while I was still setting up. After weighing, I put the plate right in your face and make you smell it and eat it while I tease you with my hot ass in the background. We both have to clean up after this one!

Size: 114.08 MB
Duration: 00:07:56

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_Pulsifer Paprocki - Massive 1 lb 2 oz Shit for Slave.mp4

Extremescat Pulsifer Paprocki - Packed Lunch - Multi-Textured Shit For You

Description: I love to feed you, so I lovingly packed a hot lunch for you to take to work. Shot from two angles, you get a close up of my ass releasing a multi-textured turd that started with hard little pebbles then turned creamy. It also captures my facial expression as I breathe and grunt to get the shit out.

Tags: pov, closeup, scat, shit.in.box, scat.pov

Size: 35.93 MB
Duration: 00:03:03

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_Pulsifer Paprocki - Packed Lunch - Multi-textured Shit for You.mp4

Extremescat Pulsiferpaprocki - Bar Stool Piss And Shit

Description: This was such a fun shit!! In this video, I drop a massive, sticky log from a barstool into my toilet. The second camera (shooting from beneath) perfectly captures the splash when the turd hits the water. I make a huge mess trying to piss into the toilet from up on my stool. Enjoy viewing two camera angles to catch the action.

Tags: pov, piss, scat, multiple.angles, shit.in.toilet

Size: 80.82 MB
Resolution:1304x720
Duration: 00:06:32

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_PulsiferPaprocki - Bar Stool Piss and Shit.mp4

Extremescat Pulsiferpaprocki - Easter Bunny Surprise

Description: Happy Easter, bitches! In this fun and festive video I shit into Easter eggs and make a lovely Easter basket for you to go find. I had to poop so bad that when I was trying to set up a turd slipped out into my pink silky panties. I hope you enjoy watching from both angles- one shows the full picture and the other gives you a front row seat to see my asshole pucker outward, and then pinch off perfect little turds into the eggs.

Size: 57.42 MB
Duration: 00:04:07

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_PulsiferPaprocki - Easter Bunny Surprise.mp4

Extremescat Pulsiferpaprocki - Hanging Tree Poop

Description: This is a FUN clip! You will love watching me scurrying up this tree completely naked! Marvel at my strength as I drop a log hanging from a tree branch� right into a bucket! Enjoy this shit from two POVs

Tags: scat, female.scat, pulsifer.paprocki, shit.in.bucket, shit.from.tree

Size: 19.66 MB
Resolution:404x720
Duration: 00:01:26

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_PulsiferPaprocki - Hanging Tree Poop.mp4

Extremescat Vrxss-005 - Shinji Masaki Drawing New Work Inside Transparent Bulma Girl Humiliation Game - Ai English Subtitles

Description: This is a JAV scat / poop movie. If that grosses you out then don't download this.

I re-encoded the movie in X265 to get the file size down to about 1/4 of the original with out any loss in quality. I then ran it through an AI translator to generate the English subtitles. The ai-translator is not perfect, it will confuse some sounds for words and get confused but the subtitles are still enough to figure out the majority of what is being said in a scene.

Basically in this movie she is bullying her friend into doing some disgusting sex acts involving her shit and piss. Lots lesbian panty pooping, shit smearing, shit eating, and piss drinking.

If you like this upload please leave a comment below or vote on one of my request.

Size: 850.5 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:39:00

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Extremescat_VRXSS-005 - Shinji Masaki Drawing New Work Inside Transparent Bulma Girl Humiliation Game - AI ENGLISH SUBTITLES.mp4

Back