Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Troy 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Troy 1080p
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock
Video language: English

An angry gay persuaded his friend to have sex with him, but his friend could not even imagine how it would hurt ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4687kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

Download Troy 1080p

Brutal Tops session 355 - Master Liam

Brutal Top's most handsome young Master reappears to damage this worthless, skinny sub. The snarling, psychotic top tramples all over the sub whilst barking orders and threatening and thrashing him with a belt.
The sub's body is soon red raw from the marks of the Master's big boots. This mistreatment totally satisfies the energetic young pervert who leaves the sub exhausted and totally defeated.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1843kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 179.0 MB

Download Brutal Tops session 355 - Master Liam

SpankingBoysVideo - 0037 Army - Lukas So.

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankingArmyBoys.com
Cast: Lukas So.
Genres: spanking, whipping, whipping back, strapping, 18 y.o., uniforms, military, discipline, corporal punishment, straight, m/m, domination, cp, genital punishment

A severe punishment session is given to a young soldier with a whip and strap over his back and ass. Also includes genital punishment.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - 0037 Army - Lukas So.

Shipping & Handling (Brad Chase, Max Carter)

Release Year: 2021

For some dudes hooking up with another dude isn't easy. It can come with a lot of pressures if your in the closet. The guys are real.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 295.5 MB

Download Shipping & Handling (Brad Chase, Max Carter)

Hot Actions of Bryan & Mattox 1080p

Cast: Bryan, Mattox
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat

Ahhh Mattox. So we've already seen him get Serviced by Adam, and I was hoping and begging for him to come back and stick that horse dick of his up a dude's ass, but no go. We had talked about the Edge video, and given his dominate side, he thought it would be hot. I discussed the fantasy stuff, and he thought he could do it for a "little while" just not a whole video. The best part of this video is the part I think most guys skip over. I take his pants down, and its the best snake charming you will ever see. His dick springs to life in less than a minute. His dick is huge too. Not only is long, but it's thick! I would choke down on it, and he would get that smirk on his face (the one where he plays with his tongue piercing)....oh so proud that his dick is chokin someone. This is another video where I think the core blowjob would stand on its own. I'm actually thinking of releasing some of these vids without the flashes....its kind of hot to see them go from nervous to busting in 8-9 .

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 574.9 MB

Download Hot Actions of Bryan & Mattox 1080p

You owe me part 3 (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Christian
Genres: Fetish

What a beautiful butt. Rick grabs Christian and puts the already tied guy over the table. He pushes a black dildo deep inside the boyґs hole. Christian struggles and tries to free himself but no chance. The pain is enormous as the plug fits perfectly. Now Rick wants a good blow-job and pushes his huge dick fiercely inside Christianґs throat. He gags and chokes but still he has to suck.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2099kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 132.1 MB

Download You owe me part 3 (2013)

John Darling

Cast: John Darling

Do you know what pain is !? I don't think so! To understand what pain is, you need to watch this video with a scene of painful gagging of blue sex!

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download John Darling

Archer Hart

Cast: Archer Hart

A sea of ??sex and an ocean of pain. These are the feelings this guy experienced when he got to the evil blue guys ...

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 311.5 MB

Download Archer Hart

Josh Hunter

Cast: Josh Hunter

They say that gay guys are very shy and shy! This video about tough guys who torture their sexual partners completely refutes such guesses!

Duration: 13:34

File size: 209.9 MB

Download Josh Hunter

Brody Fields

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Brody Fields
Genres: Gays BDSM

Two guys did not stoop to nekkesnoy romance immediately switched to animal sex. One of them licked a member of the other. They both enjoyed it. Then see ...

Duration: 10:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2390kbps

File size: 192.6 MB

Download Brody Fields

Hayden

Cast: Hayden

They say before you shove a member into the ass, it needs to be thoroughly kneaded. This guy decided to knead not only the ass but also the bones of his partner, beating him badly.

Duration: 12:14

File size: 456.2 MB

Download Hayden

Bjorn Manning

Cast: Bjorn Manning

This guy was brought by a lady and thoroughly ripped into his elastic ass. He was pleased. This is exactly what I wanted from my friend.

Duration: 6:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2807kbps

File size: 128.6 MB

Download Bjorn Manning

Chaos Men - Bryan & Mattox 1080p

Ahhh Mattox. So we've already seen him get Serviced by Adam, and I was hoping and begging for him to come back and stick that horse dick of his up a dude's ass, but no go.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 574.9 MB

Download Chaos Men - Bryan & Mattox 1080p

Master Kyle

Cast: Master Kyle

Are you still not gay !? Then you need to watch this video and you will definitely become one. These guys are so beautiful and scary that they won

Duration: 6:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1777kbps

File size: 91.6 MB

Download Master Kyle

Travis Stevens

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Travis Stevens

If you agree that anal sex is cool, then these guys are incredibly cool because they have so much anal sex that you can make a whole movie about it ...

Duration: 12:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2464kbps

File size: 230.4 MB

Download Travis Stevens

Master Lionel

Cast: Master Lionel

Without any courtship, contracts or relationships! Just animal sex. Sex from which both partners get tremendous pleasure!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2123kbps

File size: 170.8 MB

Download Master Lionel

Fetish Bar, Scene 4

Cast: Dane Stewart, Adam Awbride
Genres: Anal, Boots, Cumeating, Fetish, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos

After making Adam Awbride cum, Dane Stewart wants to have some more fun with another steamy session. He takes Adam to a private back room and instructs Adam to take off his boots. Adam removes Dane's boots and gets to work sucking the stud's stiff cock. Every inch of Dane is fair game for Adam's hungry mouth as the eager newbie works his way down Dane's throbbing shaft to his big, round balls and smooth ass. Adam's tongue feels amazing in Dane's hole and he makes the stud moan out in . When Dane is rock hard he stands up to face fuck Adam, stretching his throat as he goes balls deep in his mouth. Dane wants one more turn at fucking Adam's tight little hole and has the young stud bend over one last time. Dane slips his big cock inside and pounds away as his giant low-hanging balls swing back and forth between his legs. Adam's ass feels amazing and soon Dane is ready to blow his load. He pulls out and shoves his hole in Adam's face as he jacks his big rod. When Dane can't hold off any l.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7109kbps

File size: 704.4 MB

Download Fetish Bar, Scene 4

Derek

Cast: Derek

Oral sex mixed with anal, all that is needed for a good mood for the whole day. It is to this sexual method that these pretty guys regularly resort

Duration: 6:20
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2522kbps

File size: 120.5 MB

Download Derek

Devin Flare

Cast: Devin Flare

I am more than sure that your company has a friend with whom you would like to sleep. The protagonist of this video also has such a friend, and he fulfilled his desire.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1849kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

Download Devin Flare

Sex Skins Part 2

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 102.2 MB

Download Sex Skins Part 2

Darian Mazaro

Cast: Darian Mazaro

How often do you think about anal sex !? And how often do you do it !? These guys do it quite often and thanks to this they are always in a good mood.

Duration: 12:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps

File size: 197.8 MB

Download Darian Mazaro

Sex Skins Part 1

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.

Format: m4v
Duration: 9:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 86.0 MB

Download Sex Skins Part 1

Fetish Bar, Scene 04: Dane Stewart, Adam Awbride

Cast: Dane Stewart, Adam Awbride
Genres: Anal, Boots, Cumeating, Fetish, Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos

After making Adam Awbride cum, Dane Stewart wants to have some more fun with another steamy session. He takes Adam to a private back room and instructs Adam to take off his boots. Adam removes Dane's boots and gets to work sucking the stud's stiff cock. Every inch of Dane is fair game for Adam's hungry mouth as the eager newbie works his way down Dane's throbbing shaft to his big, round balls and smooth ass. Adam's tongue feels amazing in Dane's hole and he makes the stud moan out in ecstasy. When Dane is rock hard he stands up to face fuck Adam, stretching his throat as he goes balls deep in his mouth. Dane wants one more turn at fucking Adam's tight little hole and has the young stud bend over one last time. Dane slips his big cock inside and pounds away as his giant low-hanging balls swing back and forth between his legs. Adam's ass feels amazing and soon Dane is ready to blow his load. He pulls out and shoves his hole in Adam's face as he jacks his big rod. When Dane can't hold of.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7109kbps

File size: 704.4 MB

Download Fetish Bar, Scene 04: Dane Stewart, Adam Awbride

Bryce Acton

Cast: Bryce Acton

Unusual sex of two young guys. One of them gives a blowjob to his friend. After that, they take a huge plastic member and tuck into each other's ass. They stick it in their ass at the same time.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2530kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Bryce Acton

Alex Tanner

Cast: Alex Tanner

These guys know how to please each other. They caress each other's limbs and then proceed to anal sex. One of them is shy at first, but then relaxes ...

Duration: 7:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2508kbps

File size: 140.8 MB

Download Alex Tanner

Zander Cole

Cast: Zander Cole

This guy is the first to race as a victim. He was promised unforgettable sensations, and he received them ...

Duration: 12:02

File size: 446.0 MB

Download Zander Cole

Master Shane

Cast: Master Shane

Anal sex is a natural human need, as is vaginal. These guys decided to quench their thirst for anal sex without squeezing anything ...

Duration: 10:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1872kbps

File size: 149.3 MB

Download Master Shane

Micky Mackenzie

Cast: Micky Mackenzie

Love !? Then this video is for you. The main character gets sexual pleasure from what hurts people!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 494.5 MB

Download Micky Mackenzie

Devin Flare

Cast: Devin Flare

Violent blue boys, brutal beating, brutal ... Everything in this video is brutal! Watch it or not, decide for yourself ...

Duration: 12:08

File size: 452.7 MB

Download Devin Flare

Dane & Wos

Release Year: 2020
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Dane & Wos
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot

A very cool video in which the guys are doing anal sex and a lot of oral sex. It will be really cool!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13681kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dane & Wos

Boy On The Stocks Fucked Raw

Studio: YoungBastards

Axel isn't going to say no when his horny friend Will suggests trying on the stocks, the boy knows what's coming and he wants his tight little raw fuckhole well and truly used. The captive boy gets a feast of hard and dripping cock to suck before Will jabs his rigid meat into that tight ass, parting his plump cheeks and invading his hole, ramming his pal deep. Freed from his restraints young Axel can more easily ride his friend's raw shaft and properly enjoy it, sliding up and down on that rigid pole while his own uncut dick flops around and his cum-loaded balls bounce. The feel of hot cum splashing up his back is what ultimately makes his own meat explode a fountain of cum, splashing it out all over as his body trembles.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6049kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 623.3 MB

Download Boy On The Stocks Fucked Raw

Cody Edge

Studio: Chaosmen

Cody has done work some major studios, and he wrote me telling me he had seen the Edge videos and he thought it would be really "horny" to do one.
Talked to him on the phone and realized he was Irish, and "horny" translated to "hot".
I shifted the concept to add a little suit and tie fetish - cuz, well, he looks fucking hot in a suit and tie. Maturity at its most refined.
Feel like I have been sucking a lot of cock lately. There are several more vids in the future that aren't "Edge" videos, where I end up on my knees. I really feel like I need to step away from the cock for a while, but I sure am getting a lot of requests for these vids

Duration: 8:48
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 65.9 MB

Download Cody Edge

Jordan Long

Cast: Jordan Long

The rules of harsh blue sex are simple ... If you like pain, you will enjoy it, if not, you will still experience pain!

Duration: 13:11

File size: 203.9 MB

Download Jordan Long

Dinner for four - the informer part 3 (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Ralf, Kenn
Genres: Fetish

Ralf and Kenn have to kneel down with their hands taped together. Rick brings a mega-dildo and pushes it fiercely into the boyґs asses. Then they were told do fuck themselves in front of Booґs eyes. A long and intense humiliation. When Boo finally gets horny he decides to fuck them himself. The informer get heavily banged one by one.

Duration: 9:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2081kbps

File size: 150.4 MB

Download Dinner for four - the informer part 3 (2013)

Back