Duration: 00:07:37
Video: MPEG Video, 352x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 2, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 224 kb/s

Download Links:

cnb_girlsmachedall.mpg

Crossing Paths

Psycho-Thrillers - Crossing Paths

Categories: Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff

Description: A young woman working in an office building is killed when she unintentionally crosses paths with a resident business exec who also happens to be a serial killer. Knowing the work schedules of most people in the large complex and when they take smoke breaks, he knew he had a small window of opportunity when he spotted the same woman in the break area. The backdoor to his office was only a few feet away so if he attacked her quickly, he could dare to play with her in public before hiding her inside. He grabbed her by throat and squeezed until she relaxed and slumped unconscious in her chair then he wanted to see how big her tits were as well as to sample her hairy pussy through her pantyhose. Once he touched her, he whispers that he is going to fuck her after he kills her into her ear then violent snaps her necks in three places. Her body twitches before she finally opens her eyes and dies. Once inside his office, he fondles and undresses her enough so he could stick his cock inside her and enjoy her in several positions as his fingers traveled along her firm breasts and soft large ass. Finally the buildup was too much and he exploded deep inside her. He would leave her on his desk until all the employees left for the evening, then he will carry her to his car and drive her off to a remote area where he would dump her body off a cliff and onto the rocks below for the animals to feast upon. Then he will go back for her car and drive it to a side road, wipe it clean then hike his way back home.

Contains: Short Set Up, Dialogue, Surprise, Business Fashion, Young Girl, Tall Girl, Hand Strangle Attack, Sleepy, Sexual Sleep Assault, Fondling, Undressing, Nudity, Torn Pantyhose, Breast Views, Ass Views, Vaginal Views, Vaginal Fingering, Vaginal Slapping, Breast Worship, Ass Worship, Vaginal Worship, Bare Feet, Foot Views, Death by Multiple Neck Snaps, Death Stare, Death Twitching, Body Handling, Body Positioning, Limp Body, Body Posing, Multi Position Necrophilia Rape, Body Pans

Info:
File Size: 492 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: 20
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:19
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4152 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 59.0 kb/s

Download Links:

Crossing Paths.mp4

Cult Concubine Strangled

Psycho-Thrillers - Cult Concubine Strangled

Description: Adrianna becomes a sacrificial lamb for a cult leader who sets his desires on her to kill. He uses spirituality as a weapon to get brain-washed followers to do what he wants. He has created a perfect world filled with sex slave wives to take care of all his needs. When one reaches the end of their usefulness, the only thrill he will get from them is having a strong hand in their death, thus giving him god-like powers. Once he has taken life from her body, he spreads her legs and fucks her body one last time. She will be remembered during in stew feast in her name in which her body parts will be eaten so her soul becomes a permanent part of each member. Her own girlfriends will take her body and lovingly dismember her, tenderize her flesh and slowly cook it to keep it nice and soft, just the way she would have wanted to be remembered.

Contains: Set-Up Dialogue, Cult Theme, Young Girl, Slave Girl, Domination, Undressing, Nudity, Breast Views, Ass Views, Vaginal Views, Fondling, Breast Worship, Vaginal Worship, Consensual Sex, Necrophilia Rape, Death by Hand Strangulation, Neck Bruise Marks, Death Stare, Bladder Release, Drool, Body Handling, Body Positioning, Body Pose, Body Pans, Surprise, Slight Begging & Pleading, Consensual Blow Job

Info:
File Size: 723 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Duration: 00:22:30
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4328 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download Links:

Cult Concubine Strangled.mp4

Cult Concubine Strangled.part1.rar
Cult Concubine Strangled.part2.rar

Deadly Dame

Choke Chamber - Deadly Dame

Categories: Strangling, Shooting, Rape, Lesbian, Snuff Fetish, Bagging

Description: While Tony's wife is out of town, he hires a Call girl just for a kick. He's never done anything like this before, so this will be a whole new experience. Candy is a hot, big busted, blond beauty, who is ready for action. But Tony changes his mind, realizing he loves his wife too much, and can't go through with making love to another woman. But, before he can pay her, and send her on her way, his wife, Sky walks in on them. In a rage, she attacks the call girl, grabbing her by the neck , driving her back, mounting her. Scared stiff, Tony runs away. Sky, now on top of the poor girl, presses down on her neck, choking her to death. Still angry, she strips the girl, stealing her dress.
Description:

Busty Corporate Beauty chokes husband's blonde Mistress!
Fetish Elements:

Super sexy death stares,Eyes wide, Legs kicking and twitching, 2 models, high heel pumps, knee high boots, pantyhose, sexy business attire, mini skirt, short shorts, necro-stripping, fondling, handling, manipulation, limp play, rag doll, post-mortem, multiple death pans, body moaning, writhing, agony, back-arching, gasping, heavy breathing

Info:
File Size: 484 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:37
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4158 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

Deadly Dame.mp4

Dial M For Murder

Psycho-Thrillers - Dial M For Murder

Description: -
Info:
File Size: 176 MB
Resolution: 768 x 432
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 768x, 29.970 FPS, 2124 kb/s

Download Links:

Dial M For Murder.mp4

Garrotte Chantine Teaque

Info:
File Size: 87.3 MB
Extension: RealMedia
Format: RV40
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:12:10
Video: RealVideo 4, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 902 kb/s
Audio: Cooker , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.5 kb/s

Download Links:

Garrotte Chantine Teaque.rm

Hang Her

Info:
File Size: 224 MB
Format: avc1
Duration: 00:13:43
Video: AVC, 720x, 12.000 FPS, 2153 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Hang Her.mp4

Hang Her Natalia Poterov

Info:
File Size: 190 MB
Extension: AVI
Format: DIVX
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 720x, 12.000 FPS, 1480 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Hang Her Natalia Poterov.avi

Ingrids Brutal Fate

[New, Joint] Chris' Corner - Ingrids Brutal Fate

Categories: Snuff Fetish, Rape, Strangle, Bagging, Shooting, Abused

Description: Astrid's sister Ingrid has been missing her for a while, after joining the military and fighting for two years in a brutal war, trying to avenge her sisters brutal murder. After her duty she rejoined her death metal band and went on tour for a few months. Now, back in Norway she is having her coffee and listening to music. Her old boss calls her and she tells him not to worry, she has the password safe and it is on her person. After calming the guy down and assuring him that the password is safe, she turns on some music and goes to a cedar wood trunk that has her guitar from tour. She picks it up and caresses her guitar for a moment, strumming the strings, then setting it carefully on to the wall. She sits back down listening to her favorite song. She is unaware of a masked man that is coming for her. She stands up and yells at him asking why he is here in her house. He tells her that "dead women don't need to know why", he is there to punish her for what she did during the war, and to collect the password to the mainframe of the rebellion. she tells him if he wants money he can have the money and reaches in the sofa cushions, bringing out a pistol and the masked man who is trained to fight, knocks it far away to the floor. He goes in with a hard punch to the gut, she fights back punching him in the kidneys. They brawls hard, she takes many head shots and then some body shots. She is holding her own but he gets the upper hand, punching her hard in the face to the point of her not fighting as hard. Inrgid is in trouble and tries to fight back. The man grabs her leg and breaks it with a hard kick, then again on her knee, she screams in pain but won't stop fighting. She crawls for the gun and gets to the pistol and he steps on her hand tossing the gun to the other side of the floor. Then he stomps and punches the blonde sister. He grabs her by her hair and punches her, picking her up by her hair and seeing her broken leg trying to stand. He beats on her harder and harder, breaking her arm at the shoulder socket, the sounds of the breaks can be heard as breaks her bones. He knocks her face down on the sofa and punches her hard, breaking her neck each punch, little by little. He drags her up by her hair, her neck loose from multiple breaks and at least 25 punches that crunch, as she wobbles and her tongue is out eyes rolling in her head. He picks her up again by her hair after beating her more and uses his forearm to beat her neck from behind, then spins her around for a couple of big punches to the face. The biggest punch knocks her back into the cedar trunk, which is like a big box that she fits in perfectly. Her twitching body falls right into the box and her legs stick up showing her boots and white socks sticking out from them. She continues to twitch and jolt as she is dead from multiple neck breaks, but still twitches with her tongue out and eyes wide open. After a couple of different views of her in the box, the man dumps her out of the box so she rolls on the floor like a rag doll. He goes through the room looking for the password. He rifles through asking the corpse where he can find the password. He goes to the body that is still barely twitching from brutal death and rifles through her clothing, checking her pockets frantically, then he removes one of her boots, revealing the dirty soles on her white socks. He finds the password in her sock and smells his hand remarking about her feet and the smell, she needs to "clean herself bitch!" Now for his fun. He rag dolls her around rough dropping limbs and rolling her back and forth. He plays with her moth and then grabs her tongue, playing with the dead girls tongue for a while. Then he removes her jacket rag dolling her around the floor, smelling and biting her socked foot minus the boot, savoring her sock covered feet. He sits her up and sticks her dead hand in his pants and manually rubs his cock with her. He is getting very aroused as he plays with her sexy body. He flattens her out and removes her pants to her knees and bends her into a fucking position. His dick is hard and he is ready so he fucks her hard, in many different positions; missionary, legs over the shoulder, kissing the bootless foot in the sock, from behind, and then he removes the other boot, checking out her dirty soles of her socks. He fucks her socked feet for a while, rubbing his dick all over her soles and socks. After he fucks her harder and cums for the first time, he pulls his cock out and she pisses all over the sofa. He says something to the affect that it is disgusting and she is a dirty whore. When he is done he scoops her limp body up and heads to the bedroom where he tosses her down and falls asleep. He sleeps with her all night, she is still in her clothes and socks. When he wakes up he sees the hot corpse laying next to him and wants more. He puts her hand on his cock through his pants and has her rub him. He manually uses her dead hand to get him hard then he pulls her pants down to her knees, flings her over on her tummy, and plows her from behind flat on the bed hard for a short time, being so aroused from his dreams he cums hard. After he cums he rolls her over he checks out her body for a moment, then rolls her over to her back, playing with her mouth and sexy tongue that still sticks out from her mouth. After caressing her and playing with her a bit more he knows he has to leave to get supplies to dispose of her. He leaves and body pans follow. When he returns from gathering the supplies, after a few hours, he drags her across the bed and picks her up and carries her to the sofa again. Setting her so her legs and ass are on the sofa and her head and shoulders on the floor. When he sets her down and stands back for a moment she pisses herself again, making a puddle on the sofa. He comments that she is gross and should have finished earlier. He checks out her feet as he puts one of the boots back on so he can check her out for a bit before exposing disposal. Body pans of the dead sexy neck broken woman, Astrid's sister Ingrid. They were both fierce warriors that died brutal deaths for their war crimes, and paid dearly for them.

This is extremely brutal and the bone breaking and mashing sounds are prevalent in the mix. So much wonderful content for the person that loves the brutal beating and fight scenes, limb play, rag dolling, moth and tongue play and after death twitching, cradle carrying, moving dropping, dragging, and bladder release x2. Sex, more sex, foot sex(with socks on). So much in this film. Great acting and production value. I love Steevie, she is freaking sizzling hot! CB

Info:
File Size: 854 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:27:58
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4038 kb/s
Audio: AC-3 , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 224 kb/s

Download Links:

Ingrids Brutal Fate.mp4

Ingrids Brutal Fate.part1.rar
Ingrids Brutal Fate.part2.rar

Ivett

Info:
File Size: 99.8 MB
Extension: MPEG-PS
Format:
Resolution: 352 x 240
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: MPEG Video, 352x, 29.970 FPS, 1150 kb/s

Download Links:

Ivett.mpg

Kicking in Despair

Info:
File Size: 86.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: RealVideo 4, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 900 kb/s

Download Links:

Kicking in Despair.rm

Last smoke

Info:
File Size: 63.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:11
Video: RealVideo 4, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 766 kb/s

Download Links:

Last smoke.rm

lesbian soldiers get raped

Info:
File Size: 355 MB
Format: XVID
Duration: 00:50:15
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 768x, 25.000 FPS, 848 kb/s

Download Links:

lesbian soldiers get raped.avi

Lifted Eileen Schulz

Info:
File Size: 123 MB
Duration: 00:12:17
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1272 kb/s

Download Links:

Lifted Eileen Schulz.mp4

Marry

Info:
File Size: 378 MB
Format: FMP4
Resolution: 448 x 336
Duration: 00:31:06
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 448x, 30.000 FPS, 1559 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Marry.avi

Open House 5

Psycho-Thrillers - Open House 5

Description: AS TOLD BY THE KILLER.I asked to see house since there was sign in yard that it was for sale. She didn't mind and showed my living room then the dining room which was private and I reared back and punched her sharply in the back of her skull. She lurched forward and cracked her forehead on the edge of the wood table. She crumpled to the floor, arms bent oddly and convulsing, a big bruise on her forehead. I pulled her away from the table then pulled down her leggins to expose her bubble butt. I tilted her hips so i can be receptive to her open cunt passionately bit in deep enough to make her groan but not deep enough to draw blood. I then lapped my way up into the crack of her plump ass. I enjoyed licking it deep, penetrating her asshole with my tongue deeply then licking her ass crack and biting her buns before giving each a big slap at the same time as i rose up to finish her. I lifted her onto the table so her curvy ass was sticking in the air as she lay across the table. I found some oil and drenched my hard cock with it then poured a bunch into her ass hole then delved my large hand inside. She groaned louder as I galvanized her butt hole, expanding her ass buns as she began to like it. I pulled out then replaced my hand with my cock and burrowed deep while withdrawing the cable from my trench coat. I wrapped it doubly around her throat and began to pull it as tight as i could while butt fucking my princess. She struggled but could not reach forward, only back onto my cock. Her hubby wasn't there to save her i told her. "I'm going to come in your ass!" I stayed in her ear and grinded her. I concentrated on her struggles and the bubble butt she gave me. She slowed down feeling closer to death as i grunted and ripped at her. I came seconds before she took her last breath and slumped forward, my goo dripping from her ass hole down to the floor below. I stepped back and let her fall from the table and crash to the floor below. Her face was stunned shock as she looked at the ceiling surface, arms flailed in different directions, legs bent and off to the side, tongue remarkably long. I stepped over her and left as i tucked the cable back into my pocket.

Contains: Set-Up, Dialogue, Home Invasion, Athletic Fashion, House For Sale Theme, Young Victim, Married Victim, Surprise, Violence, Sleepy, Head Trauma, Sexual Sleep Assault, Fondling, Undressing, Partial Nudity, Ass View, Vaginal View, Ass Worship, Vaginal Worship, Vaginal Finger Penetration, Strangle/Rape Position, Dining Room Death Scene, Anal Rape, Death via Cable During Rape, Desperate Reaching, Live Rape, Ligature Mark, Death Stare, Death Twitching, Body Drop After Death, Body Pans

Info:
File Size: 388 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:18:31
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 2868 kb/s

Download Links:

Open House 5.mp4

Pool Shark Strangle

[New, Joint] Chris' Corner - Pool Shark Strangle

Categories: Snuff Fetish, Rape, Strangle, Bagging, Shooting, Abused

Description: It's just another day for Zander. He has an EdsList ad up claiming that he will play anyone in 8 ball, anytime, for money. His first appointment of the day is Stevie. She is a hot number, tall, blonde, with her own cue. She comes through the door and gets down to business, putting her new stick together. Zander is licking his chops. It is his break so he gives it his all. Crack!! He is off by a hair and fails to sink anything. The hot rocker chick knocks her first, then second, then third ball in, then proceeds to run the table, finishing with a jump shot over the 2 ball to knock the 8 ball in the corner pocket. No need to call it, she came to his house, on his table, and embarrassed him. She asks him to furnish the cash, he says, "double or nothing"? She replies, "Nah, that was too easy, I am on to my next appointment".

The young man is pissed, he tells her to wait while he goes to his room to get the cash. She breaks down her cue, and then takes her necklaces off, to head to her next game across town. He comes back with something, but not cash, just a thin cable to strangle the piss out of her. He comes up stealth and fast as she asks him what he is doing. He wraps the cable around her neck and pulls her to the table, she gasps and kicks, not realizing what is even happening. When she figures out that she is being strangled, she starts to fight hard, grabbing at the garrote, and bucking her hips to expose the hot red, see-through panties. She fights him hard, but the guy has the upper hand, and continues to go tighter and tighter. Her veins are popping out in her neck and head, as her tongue, fishes for air. Her eyes go from blue and white, to blue and red quickly as she is lacking oxygen. He does not give up, and neither does she. The girl bucks, bends, grasps, and straightens her legs until her strength is gone. She is losing the battle and finally gives her last gasp as she is dispatched to her final place.

The young man cannot resist, so he takes the hot blonde's shoe and socks, then her panties. He pulls her body to the edge of the pool table and sticks it in. He pumps her hard and fast, her body jolts and heaves to his rhythms, and gives her more and more, faster and faster until he finishes, and then climaxes. He quickly exits, leaving the half naked, skirt hiked up, tits out, blonde laying on the table, dead for us to enjoy!

THIS WAS A BLAST! THIS NEW GIRL IS REALLY HOT AND CAN DO A STRANGLE! THE STRANGLE IS VERY LONG AND HARDCORE, SHE MAKES GREAT FACES, TURNS RED, BLOODSHOT EYES, TONGUE OUT, AND THE WORKS! LOTS OF UPSKIRT, FOOT VIEWS, POSTMORTEM SEX, AND A HOT, HARD, STRANGLE. THANKSD!

Info:
File Size: 187 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:13:46
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1746 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

Pool Shark Strangle.mp4

Prison Business

Choke Chamber - Prison Business

Description: Nikki lays across her couch in her bra and panties, massaging her huge breasts, stomach, and panty region. She imagines an inmate, in a bright orange jumpsuit, crawling across the floor, to titillate her thighs. She writhes with his every touch, thrusting her hips at him, mounting, riding him. Nikki is forced to her back, where the inmate spends a long time strangling her with his bare hands. Upon dying, she's jolted awake by the doorbell. Nikki now dressed, greets the rich industrialist, Mr. Thorin. He immediately takes control of her, stripping off her clothes, bra, and panties. She is beautiful in her see through panty hose. After playing with her lovely body, he ties her up and begins to garrote choke her. She struggles, but Mr. Thorin pulls her noose tighter, with her every move, till Nikki expires, forcing her awake from her deadly dream.
Description:

LARGE BREASTED, SUPER SEXY BLOND, DREAMS OF BEING STRANGLED BY TWO MEN.
Fetish Elements:

Super sexy death stares, Erotic garrote strangle, Eyes wide, Tongue out, Legs kicking and twitching, Full nudity, Multiple kill scenes , Bra & panties, pantyhose, sexy business elegant attire, mini skirt, bare feet , foot views or foot play, multiple death pans, gasping, heavy breathing

Info:
File Size: 462 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:05
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3398 kb/s

Download Links:

Prison Business.mp4

Shoot Em Both

Choke Chamber - Shoot Em Both

Description: Slade the Hunter, is a cold blooded killer, with forty seven kills on his resume. His new missions is, to retrieve a flash drive, that was stolen from the Organization. He tracks the thieves to a house in the Florida Keys, where, pistol in hand, he closes in on two sisters, known as Double Trouble. Slade stealthily moves around the hideout, to the terrace, where he finds Lace, smoking a cigarette. He eases in, and immediately opens fire, hitting her several times in the body. As she falls to the cement, and tries crawling away, Slade shoots her again and again. Without skipping a beat, he moves into the house, finding Silk on the phone, attempting to selling the flash drive. As she hangs up the phone, she sees Slade moving towards her. Silk opens fire, running, she hides behind a beam. Slade follows, but is smashed in the nuts, by Silk, throwing his game off. She runs to the door, but Slade is quick to recover, shooting in the back over and over. The ladies never stood a chance.
Description:

TWO SUPER HOT BLOND THIEVES ARE SHOT BY HUNTER
Fetish Elements:

Super sexy death stares, Eyes wide, Legs kicking and twitching, Multiple kill scenes, 2 models, Knee high boots, pantyhose, sexy elegant attire, mini skirt, multiple death pans, smoking, shooting, silencer, muzzle flash, CGI bullet effects, blood effects, pistol, body moaning, writhing, agony, belly clutching, back-arching, crawling, belly, navel, wound, gasping, heavy breathing, Ball busting, Leather pants, Spy Assassins

Info:
File Size: 381 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:02
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3377 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

Download Links:

Shoot Em Both.mp4

Vertigo Of Death

Choke Chamber - Vertigo Of Death

Description: It's been a busy day for Jane, so upon arriving home, she undresses, and decides to take a nap. Seems like any ordinary day for the curvy, leggy Asian beauty until her cellphone rings, warning, an assassin is coming to kill her. She goes to get her weapon, but it's missing. Strange. it was under the pillow she was sleeping on. As she runs out the door to retrieve the pistol from her car, someone smashes her in the face, back into the house. It's Stacie, a trained killer for the company. The struggle starts with a fierce hand to hand combat between two skilled beauties but ends with Jane in a chokehold. But wait. it doesn't quite end there? The day rewinds but with a new plot to Jane's painful demise. This time she meets her fate from a bloody stabbing. It's like groundhog day gone bad. The next repeat day she finds herself in a bloody, bullet filled shoot out. When will this nightmare end? Is it a cruel joke? A nightmare of epic proportions forcing the Asian vixen to re-live the same day over and over again only to die a horrific death at each day's end? Or could there be another explanation?
Description:

GROUND HOG DAY GONE BLOODY! MULTIPLE KILLS 2 BUSTY BEAUTIES
Fetish Elements:

Super sexy death stares, Eyes wide, Tongue out, Legs kicking and twitching, 5 Different death/kill scenes, 2 models, high heel pumps, knee high boots, pantyhose, sexy elegant attire, mini skirt, short shorts, multiple death pans, shooting, stabbing, shootout, blood pool, muzzle flash, CGI bullet effects, blood effects, pistol, blood spatter, body moaning, writhing, agony, belly clutching, back-arching, crawling, belly, breast, navel, bullet wound, gasping, heavy breathing, tough girl, multiple wardrobe changes, F/F

Info:
File Size: 737 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 594
Duration: 00:28:51
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3398 kb/s

Download Links:

Vertigo Of Death.mp4

Vertigo Of Death.part1.rar
Vertigo Of Death.part2.rar

Garrotte Chantine Teaque

Info:
File Size: 87.3 MB
Duration: 00:12:10
Video: RealVideo 4, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 902 kb/s

Download Links:

Garrotte Chantine Teaque.rm

Hang Her

Info:
File Size: 224 MB
Duration: 00:13:43
Video: AVC, 720x, 12.000 FPS, 2153 kb/s

Download Links:

Hang Her.mp4

Hang Her Natalia Poterov

Info:
File Size: 190 MB
Format: DIVX
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 720x, 12.000 FPS, 1480 kb/s

Download Links:

Hang Her Natalia Poterov.avi

Ivett

Info:
File Size: 99.8 MB
Extension: MPEG-PS
Format:
Resolution: 352 x 240
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: MPEG Video, 352x, 29.970 FPS, 1150 kb/s

Download Links:

Ivett.mpg

Kicking in Despair

Info:
File Size: 86.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: RealVideo 4, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 900 kb/s

Download Links:

Kicking in Despair.rm

Last smoke

Info:
File Size: 63.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:11
Video: RealVideo 4, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 766 kb/s

Download Links:

Last smoke.rm

Lifted Eileen Schulz

Info:
File Size: 123 MB
Duration: 00:12:17
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1272 kb/s

Download Links:

Lifted Eileen Schulz.mp4

Marry

Info:
File Size: 378 MB
Format: FMP4
Resolution: 448 x 336
Duration: 00:31:06
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 448x, 30.000 FPS, 1559 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Marry.avi

lesbian soldiers get raped

Info:
File Size: 355 MB
Format: XVID
Duration: 00:50:15
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 768x, 25.000 FPS, 848 kb/s

Download Links:

lesbian soldiers get raped.avi

Night Home Invasion 2

Psycho-Thrillers - Night Home Invasion 2

Description: A man stalks his victims during the day then targets them at night when they are aloe or asleep, finding a way into their homes and terrorizing them at knife point and forcing them to do whatever he desires. They serve him by spreading for him reluctantly, hoping rape is all he wants but his needs vary from night to night and so this time he slowly breaks her neck then chooses to assault her hot body.

Contains: Montage Set-Up, Tall Victim, Young Victim, Masked Killer, Gloved Killer, Home Invasion, Sleepy, Bare feet, Foot Views, Knife Play, Terrorizing, Begging & Pleading, Nudity, Breast Views, Ass Views, Vaginal Views, Breast Worship, Vaginal Worship, Live Rape, Death by Slow Neck Snap, Death Stare, Death Twitching, Drool, Limp Body, Body Handling, Double Arm Carry, Body Toss, Body Positioning, Necrophilia Blow Job, Multi Position Necrophilia Rape, Body Pose, Body Pans

Info:
File Size: 339 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:30
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3374 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

Night Home Invasion 2.mp4

Back