Extreme Gags And Bondage Rope For Slave In Black Latex | BDSM

Ivy Bowed and Saddle Fucked

Release Year: 2013
Genres: catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, fucking machines, high heels, hoods, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, predicament, spandex, vetwrap
Video language: English

A small upgrade on the Saddle Fuck holds the damsel much tighter with a lot less movement as she is fucked by the Saddle Fuck

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2397kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 586.5 MB

Download Ivy Bowed and Saddle Fucked

New Gold Nice Super Excellent Magic Collection Serious Images. Part 1.

Release Year: 2018

We are honored to present this professional and full-length video from Jg-Leathers titled 'Exploring A Different Reality'. This video covers the bits and pieces of Jg's famous 'Creature' system which is located in his basement - or 'whine cellar' as he affectionately calls it.

Total size: 10.6 GB in 35 files.

Download New Gold Nice Super Excellent Magic Collection Serious Images. Part 1.

Jewell Marceau in captivity again

Release Year: 2013
Genres: catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, forniphilia, high heels, latex, metal bondage, outdoors, pony, vetwrap

Jewell came up to use our gear for a movie she is making. The price was high. She had to give herself to Gord for a day

Duration: 33:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2398kbps

File size: 619.2 MB

Download Jewell Marceau in captivity again

KinkyMistresses Latex & Rubber Video Pack part 2

The videos in this pack contains mainly femdom scenes with the dommes/mistresses & slaves wearing latex. there is also forc*d strap-on sucking, outdoor ass fisting, boot worship, latex glove anal fisting, CBT in bondage, ball stretching, strap-on anal fucking, latex catsuit tease, vacbed play, rubberdoll, plastic wrap bondage, sounding, femdom sex doggy-style and cowgirl, blowjob, cumshot, handjob, milking, milking machine in rubber bow-up bag, femdom smoking, and more femdom related scenes.

Total size: 3.1 GB in 13 files.

Download KinkyMistresses Latex & Rubber Video Pack part 2

What She Likes Bondage

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Elizabeth is sitting on the couch talking about how shiny and silky her pantyhose are all the while stroking them trying to decide what she's going to do with her day off. Self bondage eventually wins the day and she grabs some rope and begins binding her ankles. Finishing with those she reaches for another rope only to be interrupted by David who is apparently off work early.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 839.4 MB

Download What She Likes Bondage

Sos vol2

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Anastasia Pierce Madison Young Victoria Red Darling
Genres: fetish,lesbian, latex

The novelty of August, 2009 from the honored queen of Fetish and Bdsm Anastasia Pierce includes the 4th sexual a scene fetish in which you will see a bandage, submission, furiously the otsraponennykh of chippies of sab, swallowing rubber instruments of labor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Sos vol2

Pushed to the Limit

Release Year: 2015
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, collars, corsets, exercise, fantasy/plot, high heels, metal bondage, PVC

Claire Adams is Pushed to the Limit in this intense scene from Gord's S.B.I. Trilogy. Chick Silos, Intense Bondage and Ballet Boot training are just a few of the ordeals these models must endure in their training at The House of Gord. Featuring Jeff Gord in his diabolical best.

Duration: 58:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1257kbps

File size: 599.6 MB

Download Pushed to the Limit

April Rain is Helpless and Horny

Release Year: 2016
Genres: barefoot, catsuits, corsets, gags, handcuffs, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, PVC, spanking

Mistress Jade takes her new girlfriend April to the House of Gord to introduce her to kinky play. April is apprehensive at first, but quickly warms up. She finds herself helpless and horny as Jade has her way with her.

Duration: 34:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download April Rain is Helpless and Horny

Reflective Desire

Reflective Desire is the work of over twenty enthusiastic kinksters tered throughout North America and Europe. All content is the original work of Reflective Desire LLC and is in the public domain unless otherwise noted. That means you are free to use or remix works for any purpose with or without attribution. "Reflective Desire" is a registered trademark of Reflective Desire LLC.

Reflective Desire majors on very impressive, ultra-shiny photography of latex, heavy rubber and bondage. The main focus is on total enclosure of the subjects. It can considered as en experimental fetish project as everything is kept anonymous and there's very little info surrounding it. The main goal is to let the heavily fetishized video and photo material featuring latex, bondage, breath play, toys, forc*d orgasms and other kinks, speak for itself.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 13 files.

Download Reflective Desire

The Steel Chair Predicament

Release Year: 2017
Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, collars, compression, gags, metal bondage, orgasm, predicament, PVC, rope bondage

This week Quinn finds herself wearing a shiny black catsuit tied onto a sturdy Steel Bondage Chair. Jessie has deviously attached a heavy wood beam to two ropes spreading Quinn's Swollen pussy lips apart. How long can she last? How many more wooden beams can she hold up? Find out in this week's update where Quinn is pushed to the limit.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps

File size: 612.8 MB

Download The Steel Chair Predicament

Miss Sofie Latex & Rubber ManyVids Video Pack FHD

I am a german girl and i love to drive men out of their minds and, above all, to bring they cumshot. I like big cock, especially bbc, and unusual sex, latex, public sex, bdsm, anal, gangbang and in the end I have the cum on dearest in the face. But I also have another side. I like to be dominant and have fun humiliating and slaving my slaves humble. Which side are you on? Who of us will have to get down on the knees?
The videos contains MissSofie aka Goddess Georgina being fucked by 1mandala1 while wearing latex and rubber. She gives him blowjob, the she is fucked in all kinds of different positions like doggy style, missionary, mostly anal and ends with cumshot.

Total size: 9.6 GB in 9 files.

Download Miss Sofie Latex & Rubber ManyVids Video Pack FHD

The Pussy Suspension

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, collars, corsets, hoods, orgasm, penetration, PVC, rope bondage, suspension

This week Quinn gets tied to a post, partially suspended, and Jessie has some devious ideas about how to hold her ballet boot up with Quinn's pussy. How long can you keep that leg up Quinn?! A very large steel dildo finishes the job.

Duration: 29:55

File size: 560.2 MB

Download The Pussy Suspension

1mandala1 Latex & Rubber ManyVids Video Pack FHD

1mandala1 is a male amateur whom is really enjoying have sex in front of the camera, he also love to fuck girls that wear latex and rubber outfits. He loves anal sex. The 7 videos contains 1mandala1 fucking MissSofie in latex and rubber. Fucking her in a latex dress
and black latex catuit. and more. Fucking her doggy style, anal cowgirl, anal missionary, and after
she has given him an blowjob, he cums all over her latex outfit, on her face & in her mouth.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 7 files.

Download 1mandala1 Latex & Rubber ManyVids Video Pack FHD

Automated & Controlled

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, corsets, fucking machines, head bondage, hoods, latex, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, punishment, stocks, vetwrap

Starring Elise Graves & Dominatrix Lady Vi! Elise is placed in Gord's Famous Punishment Stool, but this time we add some automation...Automated Orgasm Control! She just can't get enough! This is the first scene with Latex-Goddess Lady Vi and Elise. When Lady Vi turns up that dial, Elise completely looses her mind! We are going to see a lot more from these two!

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3468kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 533.4 MB

Download Automated & Controlled

Clips4Sale, PureLatex Video Pack

It started out as a little hobby whilst spending time with her husband (their jobs mean they get limited time to spend together) but after attending their first fetish event in 2014 they started posting their latex lifestyle on FetLife and uploading some of their photos, but demand quickly grew for more! In late 2017 (after accidentally clicking the wrong link on holiday whilst taking a selfie!) she inadvertently started an Instagram live chat which quickly turned into a regular thing on Sundays, attracting up to 1000's of viewers on occasion! They usually do a shoot each week but only a handful of photos make it to social media. They post exclusive content every two days so if you're a latex lover and you happen to like big boobies too, this video pack is just up your alley!!

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 4.0 GB in 12 files.

Download Clips4Sale, PureLatex Video Pack

Fully Enclosed and Denied

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, collars, high definition, hoods, metal bondage, orgasm, predicament, punishment, rope bondage, spandex, spanking, training

Fetish Model Quinn is put into skintight hooded catsuit and then installed into the Butt Thrust Walker. Since the suit has no holes she is left to be tortured by Jessie Sparkles with nipple, clit torture and more. The helpless Quinn gets close to orgasm many times, but is denied again and again.

Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2404kbps

File size: 783.4 MB

Download Fully Enclosed and Denied

The Steel Chair Predicament

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, collars, compression, gags, metal bondage, orgasm, predicament, PVC, rope bondage

This week Quinn finds herself wearing a shiny black catsuit tied onto a sturdy Steel Bondage Chair. Jessie has deviously attached a heavy wood beam to two ropes spreading Quinn's Swollen pussy lips apart. How long can she last? How many more wooden beams can she hold up? Find out in this week's update where Quinn is pushed to the limit.

Duration: 32:44

File size: 612.8 MB

Download The Steel Chair Predicament

Fetish Latex Eva part 3

Genres: Fetish, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Toys, Strapon, GasMask, Humilation, Domination, Breathplay

In my Lubed and shiny Red Rubber Sheathed Catsuit, I now un-zip the Large Plastic Body Bag my Rubber slave is inside and slide in on top of him as I let hum caress my tight Latex clad body... Not letting him go too far I stand at the side of the Plastic sheeted sofa and suck on his hard cock!

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Latex Eva part 3

The Pussy Suspension

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, collars, corsets, hoods, orgasm, penetration, PVC, rope bondage, suspension

This week Quinn gets tied to a post, partially suspended, and Jessie has some devious ideas about how to hold her ballet boot up with Quinn's pussy. How long can you keep that leg up Quinn?! A very large steel dildo finishes the job.

Duration: 29:55

File size: 560.2 MB

Download The Pussy Suspension

Fetish Latex Passion part 6

Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber

Away from all the cooking and cleaning, I like to venture outside and enjoy myself in the sunshine Now it's time to give myself some special attention! It got hot so I ended up having some fun cooling myself down with the hose pipe. Hopefully I didn't make too much mess!

Total size: 10.0 GB in 13 files.

Download Fetish Latex Passion part 6

Dolly Discipline

Genres: Bondage, Busty, Rope

New Dolly Frankie needs some serious discipline if she is going to be trained as an obedient Gord Girl! Watch as Frankie is stripped naked and turned into a humiliated maid cleaning the studio on her hands and knees by the sweet-but-strict Lola Ryder. The bratty girl is soon put in her place as she fails again and again to follow simple instructions from her commanding Mistress Lola. Frankie a natural submissive, will become a slutty puddle at the hands of Lola, willing to do anything Lola commands... We can't wait to see more from these two!

Duration: 36:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2393kbps

File size: 672.2 MB

Download Dolly Discipline

Black Lacing Armbinder

Genres: Bondage

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps

File size: 675.3 MB

Download Black Lacing Armbinder

Fetish Latex Passion part 4

My rubber boyfriend is the best pussy licker ever!! So how can I possibly resist having his tongue all over and inside me? His tongue, combined with using my favourite toy make for an intensely horny night.

Total size: 6.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Latex Passion part 4

Miss Daisy dom

Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky

Mistress Daisy, extreme humilated pussy licked slave girl, latex kinky action.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10073kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 963.9 MB

Download Miss Daisy dom

Fetish Latex Passion part 3

Wearing my hottest heels and latex outfit, I decide to tie my rubber man's cock and balls up to fully control him and do exactly what I want to his hard cock I think I will begin by degrading his naughty cock with my spit before I lick the pulsing head and devour it with my mouth

Total size: 5.9 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Latex Passion part 3

Serving Miss Daisy strapon

Daisy Ducati, Nenetl Avril - Serving Miss Daisy strapon fuck action.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10071kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 940.0 MB

Download Serving Miss Daisy strapon

Fetish Latex Passion part 2

My horny rubber man spits and fingers my naughty wet pussy until I'm dripping wet, then he orders me to massage my clit with my favourite toy until I explode! Afterwards it's my job to pleasure my man's cock with my mouth until he can't take it anymore. I'm a lucky girl

Total size: 5.5 GB in 9 files.

Download Fetish Latex Passion part 2

Ela Darling latex erotic

Kinky and sexy body girl Ela Darling latex erotic, fetish action.

Duration: 6:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10040kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Ela Darling latex erotic

Fetish Latex Passion part 1

where I pin my rubber man down and devour his hard cock making him so horny that he can't control himself and he has to let out a load of cum which i decide to spit back out all over his filthy cock. I then release his cock from the lace and get him to fuck my wet naughty pussy good and proper. Afterwards I decide to use him one more time to please me with that naughty tongue of his.

Total size: 5.7 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Latex Passion part 1

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Mina wears her metallic blue swimsuit "Realize", our bronze wire harness from sheep's skin, black PVC stockings and black heels. We find her laced up in a Tin Cucumber and Gwen's hood, the lacing is tightly bound, and she falls into a pig's position with belts added to make her slavery more intense and even tougher.
Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced with an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Strap On Sluts Part 2

Queen deserved Fetish and Bdsm Anastasia Pierce has 4 sexual fetish scenes in which you see bondage, submission, furiously otsraponennyh sluts subs, swallowing rubber tools.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Strap On Sluts Part 2

Corseted Leather Strap

Latex lady bondage, Corseted Leather Strap tied hard action.

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Corseted Leather Strap

Fetish Bound Latina

Extreme gags and bondage rope for slave in black latex...

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Fetish Bound Latina

Latex lady bondage

latex slave model extreme ball gags and bondage extreme action.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

Download Latex lady bondage

Back