Extreme Gags And Bondage Rope For Slave In Black Latex | BDSM

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 12

Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber,BDSM,BigTits
Video language: English

Jenna and I were sent to made labour by Lady Susanna . But why these heavy chains? After work she cleans us with the water hose and then we are locked up again..

Total size: 2.9 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 12

Rubber Clinic Pussy Treatment, Piss Bag Part Two

Lena and Samantha in red rubber catsuits, masks, black gloves and high heel boots continue with the rubber clinic treatments. Lena buckles a rubber piss bag on Samantha's leg.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6716kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download Rubber Clinic Pussy Treatment, Piss Bag Part Two

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 16

Never upset a lady !! It can have serious consequences... When I smeared shaving cream on her in the bathroom, Lady Phyllis pulled out heavy chains and put me in irons.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 16

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 14

olidays? Well, that was just a dream! Instead of enjoying life in the sun, Djamila and I were chased along the beach by Lady Phyllis. As we made fun of the Lady and tried to escape

Total size: 2.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 14

Naughty Rubber Finger, Dildo And Vac Bed Fuck Part Two

Horny Victoria in a black rubber mini dress, gloves and high heels helps Samantha to put on rubber strap-on pants. After Victoria has sucked Samantha's strap-on cock, both prepare the rubber

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps

File size: 732.5 MB

Download Naughty Rubber Finger, Dildo And Vac Bed Fuck Part Two

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 13

Madame Tina is here, and I'm totally surrendering to her. She's turning me into a bright red rubber doll... and now she's even putting me into the rigid stock.

Total size: 2.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 13

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 11

Why always me? Oh Shit, the evil lady is about to apply the red rigid stock on me... Today I have a new video for you. The car must be washed again. My friend Doreen is helping me. And we are doing it dressed in rubber...

Total size: 2.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 11

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 10

I am spending one day in complete rubber with Lady Phyllis. But as usual when Lady Phyllis is there, she is up to no good and so the day is ending with a heavy rubber Torture.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 10

Bizarre Rubber Femdom, Bondage, Finger, Dildo Part One

Samantha, in a menacing inflatable rubber hood, black rubber gown, gloves, and high heels, has some nasty things in mind for her rubber slave Victoria, who lies nude, hand-cuffed, and ball-gagged

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6499kbps

File size: 758.4 MB

Download Bizarre Rubber Femdom, Bondage, Finger, Dildo Part One

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 9

Not so long ago Madame Tina visited me. Spontaneously we started to play a game. Tina took the dominant part while I was able to surrender to her completely as her sub. In the first part of this continuing series you can watch how I get completely wrapped up in Latex.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 9

Rubber Masturbation, Manga Condom Catsuit Part Two

In part two of this kinky video series, Lena completely encased in a pink manga rubber condom catsuit, with integrated masks, feet and mittens as well as mouth, vaginal and anal condoms now

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps

File size: 502.0 MB

Download Rubber Masturbation, Manga Condom Catsuit Part Two

Rubber Clinic Pussy Treatment, Piss Bag Part One

Rubber doctor Lena in a red rubber catsuit, short black gloves and high heel boots awaits in the rubber clinic when her colleague Samantha, in the same tantalizing rubber clinic uniform arrives.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6338kbps

File size: 854.6 MB

Download Rubber Clinic Pussy Treatment, Piss Bag Part One

Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 1

As Mademoiselle in a chic dress, will now be trained by Mistress Sandra. It was not until I get put on a steel collar. Then I am reminded of my chastity belt and I will also put in Martin's Rigid Stock.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Fetish Domina Latex And Bdsm part 1

Ropexpert - Minipack C

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Ropemarks
Genres: BDSM, rope bondage, DID, orgams, self bondage, smoking, foot fetish, uniform, lots of latex, hardcore masturbation.

Sultry brunette is inescapably tied and ballgagged and waiting for new tormets from her Master...

Duration: 2:18:09
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4761kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

Download Ropexpert - Minipack C

Natsy Rubber Girls Cool Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Collection. Part 3.

Release Year: 2019
Video language: German

Rubbertanja changed name to Natsyrubbergirl. when they started with their new concept, they overlaped some of the videos from Rubbetanja. The only thing they changed was the logo watermark at the lower right edge of the videos. So essentially a part of the videos this pack are the same videos as the videos from Rubbertanja.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 4 files.

Download Natsy Rubber Girls Cool Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Collection. Part 3.

Rubber Mistress And Slave, Fingering, Masking, Dildo Part Three

Rubber mistress Samantha in a black rubber mini dress, gloves and high heel boots orders rubber slave Victoria, who wears a black rubber leotard, gloves and ballet boots to stand up on their

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6453kbps

File size: 607.2 MB

Download Rubber Mistress And Slave, Fingering, Masking, Dildo Part Three

The Danger Ladies part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Alexis is subdued, but she overpowers Krissy Taylor and Caroline Koh and escapes for revenge. The villainess catches Jordann and Jewell while they're practicing their escape artist techniques, and Kelly comes to their rescue again. But Alexis is ready for her this time! Then a final twist finds the villainess and all in dire peril!

Format: avi
Duration: 47:16
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1891kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

Download The Danger Ladies part 2

Natsy Rubber Girls Cool Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Collection. Part 1.

They really don`t hold back on that. They dress in full bodysuits that covers their body from the tips of her fingers to her toes and also their faces. They also wear doll masks, so you can't even tell what they look like and other masks only have a tiny hole through which to breathe.

Total size: 8.0 GB in 4 files.

Download Natsy Rubber Girls Cool Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Collection. Part 1.

Rubber Doll Transformation, Rubber Sex Part Two

Samantha in a fuchsia rubber catsuit, transparent gloves and socks, female mask and a black wig as well as high heels penetrates Victoria's pussy with her gloved fingers. Victoria is in the same rubber

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6355kbps

File size: 564.5 MB

Download Rubber Doll Transformation, Rubber Sex Part Two

Seriousmalebondage - Another Weekend At Edge Dungeon

Studio: Seriousmalebondage

Here's another hot collection of video clips which we shot at the Edge Dungeon facility recently. There was so much going on it was hard to keep track of everyone. Our friend BuilderBoySF (Recon) showed up with a guy tied up and blindfolded in the back of his van. The guy had been in the van all the way from the airport and had no idea where he was. The Edge Dungeon facility is way up in the mountains, so this guy was really out on a limb and trusted that BuilderBoySF would take care of him. Once they arrived, he was pulled out of the van, still hooded and blindfolded, and marched into the jail where he was thrown into the padded cell. Hot! This poor guy was totally disoriented - and loved every minute of it.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 38:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Seriousmalebondage - Another Weekend At Edge Dungeon

Seriousmalebondage - Heavy Rubber Prison Gimp

Studio: Seriousmalebondage

This is one of my favorite videos featuring my new rubber friend HotHardHat (FetLife). He's into heavy rubber and hazmat suits, and we met at Bind's jail in Iowa earlier this year.

HotHardHat is wearing a StudioGum heavy rubber 'Prison Suit' over a neoprene wetsuit. Hard loves to be hot and sweaty in his rubber. His StudioGum suit features a zip-on anathesia mask that covers the attached rubber hood. The anathesia mask didn't completely seal against his face because of his facial hair, but it was close enough to work for him. He was wearing a pair of over-size heavy rubber boots which he probably got on Ebay. I would like to get a pair myself. These boots allowed him to walk around freely and not worry about taring or puncturing the rubber booties which are part of the suit.

Once HotHardHat was gagged, blindfolded and covered by the outer rubber anathesia mask, we added a pair of StudioGum rubber ball mitts over his gloved hands, which made him completely helpless. He was in his own inner world, cocooned in heavy rubber with no way out. He made cooing noises indicating his happiness. I hake the same noises when I'm in my own rubber and bondage. It's like an escape into a warm and familiar place, escaping from everyday life and stresses. The smell of natural rubber engulfs his senses, and only the sound of his restricted breath whispering in and out of the rebreather bag. He was in heaven.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Seriousmalebondage - Heavy Rubber Prison Gimp

Back