Extreme Gags And Bondage Rope For Slave In Black Latex | BDSM

A special hospital bed

Release Year: 2019

Hot slavegirl with exposed bazookas and with nude bald snatch plus stud in darksome garments. Her fastened up with thongs and chains on the floor. Gag in her face hole. He copulates her face hole. He spanks her undressed wazoo. Professional tying, spanking, suspension and punishment for a lascivious model with in natures garb breast in the big room.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.6 GB

Download A special hospital bed

Miss Daisy dom

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky
Video language: English

Mistress Daisy, extreme humilated pussy licked slave girl, latex kinky action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10073kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 963.9 MB

Download Miss Daisy dom

Pussy cramps

Studio: Kinkcanary

I start Alaina in an ankle hang suspension...she is widen, bent, gratified and punished in advance of her tough day ends with some other suspension... Download and have a fun!

Duration: 16:30

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Pussy cramps

Ela Darling latex erotic

Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky

Kinky and sexy body girl Ela Darling latex erotic, fetish action.

Duration: 6:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10040kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Ela Darling latex erotic

Manuela Privat

Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Lycra, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Strap on, Domination

Many of you know me from my previous homepage and of Latex Manufacture Simon O. - a business that I run together with my husband Simon for many years now.
After quite a long break I felt the urge to take pictures again and the desire to share them - with the members of this website. My special passion for latex has developed during my relationship with my partner. In the meantime I am eager to catch up with everything I have missed before, because this material opened a door to a love life full of unknown pleasures.
In the beginning the fashion aspect was most important, as well as the tight and sexy gloss of the material - only later on I realised the sensual power emanating from this material and the wonderful feeling of latex on my skin. From the time I came to know latex I have always found great pleasure in my partner wearing latex. But only recently I discovered that I get hot if my partner is all wrapped up in latex when things turn erotic. In this case I must not miss a latex hood. I love those hoods and the sensation they give my skin. You could even say that while wearing a hood I lose my inhibitions and it makes me do things I would hardly have done otherwise.
High heels always come with me in my bedroom, simply because I like to use them and enjoy the erotic effect they exert on my partner. This is the reason why my high heel collection is situated in my bedroom - so I always have them at hand.
I could not resist high heels, nylons and special sexy clothes even before I came to know latex. I like to use those aids if I want to emphasize my feminine style. I always wear something extravagant, be it hidden or visible, to attract attention. The feeling to be the object of desire in many thoughts and fantasies arouses me a lot and fires my own imagination as well.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 31 files.

Download Manuela Privat

Rubber Layers, Gas Mask Dressing, Inflatable Dildo Part Two

Victoria, in a black rubber catsuit, black rubber mask, gloves, a second layer of transparent rubber top and short tights with frills, transparent latex gloves, a gas mask and rubber flat-heel boots

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6268kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 943.9 MB

Download Rubber Layers, Gas Mask Dressing, Inflatable Dildo Part Two

In the fetish clinic part 2

Alexa is a sexy adult baby thing with a constricted body, a bubbly booty, and a impure heart. She desires hard anal sex and domination, making her a very yummy treat for Dr. Mercies. He brought her in for an Extended Shoot, meaning 3 days of real, hardcore drilling. This is from day 1, where Alexa learns to be a proper ladylike . Lots of intense anal pounding and embarrassment in this one. Then Alexa eats Dr. Mercies' butt fine and unfathomable until this chab cums in a bowl and feeds her a award. Finally, this babe receives a quiz to watch what she's learned.

Duration: 18:36

File size: 3.1 GB

Download In the fetish clinic part 2

Alterpic - Nice Try

Studio: Alterpic

Attempting to insert the large sized electro egg made by EStim ~ comes with a happy ending ;-)

Duration: 17:24

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Alterpic - Nice Try

Alterpic - Trapped

Wearing a inflatable heavy rubber straitjacket + balloon hood, trapped inside a cage and vibrated to orgasm.

Duration: 22:34

Download Alterpic - Trapped

Latex & Rubber Pack

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Production
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

The main theme of most of her movies is lesbians in latex and rubber related. These movies contains all kinds of different lesbian scenes. Their main focus in these film are lesbian dominatinon and bondage,and of curse the are wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex & rubber. There is also BDSM, solo masturbation, strap-on, etc...

Total size: 40.7 GB in 48 files.

Download Latex & Rubber Pack

Rubber Layers, Gas Mask Dressing, Inflatable Dildo Part One

Victoria, in a black rubber catsuit, black rubber mask, gloves, a second layer of transparent rubber top and short tights with frills, transparent latex gloves, and rubber flat-heel boots and Samantha

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6224kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 687.0 MB

Download Rubber Layers, Gas Mask Dressing, Inflatable Dildo Part One

Alterpic - RedBalloon part1

Wrapped up in a red fabric fundoshi overtop her latex catsuit, touched and teased ...Special thanks to DutchDame and The Sanatorium for Decent Education !

Duration: 14:43

Download Alterpic - RedBalloon part1

Alterpic - White Room

Anna was overdue for a large sized insertable on the penetration machine + Hitachi magic wand therapy.

Duration: 17:25

Download Alterpic - White Room

Alterpic - Charlotte in my Cage

Wearing a arm binder with her elbows touching eachother, ballet boots & locked in my StyleFetish.de cage I tease her with my leather and fur paddle and then whip her a little bit. Watch me make her orgasm using a powerful vibrator.

Duration: 12:15

Download Alterpic - Charlotte in my Cage

Alterpic - Boomer part1

Testing out the Boomer made by StyleFetish - an electric gyn chair with attachable fuck machine.

Duration: 10:45

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Alterpic - Boomer part1

Alterpic - Caged

Paddled, whipped and then locked into a cage.Locked up inside a small cage wearing a breathplay hood and brought to a super intense orgasm.

Duration: 22:18

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Alterpic - Caged

Back