Extr€me Dildo | Fisting And Big Toys | Prolapse and Rosebutt

Anal fisting

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, dildo
Video language: English

Kinky garden girl and gf Anal fisting extreme scene watch!!!

Format: flv
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Anal fisting

Barbie sins

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into Barbie's mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barbie sins

ArgenDana - Ultra Gape And Rose

Release Year: 2018

ArgenDana is quickly becoming one of the most legendary anal performers. Here, she is lying on a chair with her legs up and gets fisted by a man: in her ass, her pussy, both at the same time, and repeatedly with two male fists in her ass. In between she gapes and prolapses a little. Incredible scene for lovers of extreme anal play!

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2585kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download ArgenDana - Ultra Gape And Rose

Merry Fistmas

Cast: Merry Fistmas
Genres: Solo, Anal, Fisting, Dildo

New Year's themes are always relevant, especially if the role of Santa Aystacht real beauty with bare ass and pussy. Which besides itself nasturbiruet and practices fisting. How nice to look for these delicious attempts.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

Download Merry Fistmas

Happy Hour Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

A super bubble gum production of lesbian kink! Bright shiny latex hugging everyone`s curves and barely covering any body parts. Sexy models

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5149kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

Download Happy Hour Scene 2

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's moist hand and then climbs on top to ride her fist. Finally Angel sits on the back of the leather sofa and while Victoria rubs her own pussy with one hand, she fist fucks Angel's with the other while Angel masturbates to orgasm!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in

Celeste Star

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Toys, Masturbation, Fetish, Solo extreme from Celeste Star!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5366kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 605.8 MB

Download Celeste Star

Two huge dildos in knots

Cast: Arwen Gold And Francesca Dicaprio
Genres: fisting, dildo

Lie down my dear, I will teach you to do something that will bring you incredible pleasure. Take off your panties, spread your legs and let not only me, but also the dildo of various hummers, as well as your fists and other tools, let me into your hand

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two huge dildos in knots

Dawn Willow

Cast: Dawn Willow
Genres: Solo, Toys, DP, Anal, Creampie, Cuckolding, Facials

Role play Video with light dirty talk throughout. It's my birthday and I reveal to you what I want... I tell you not to worry and that it'll be fun. I let you know early on that some of your friends will be coming over to celebrate too, and then it starts to click. I'm a bit bratty but in a playful way, I remind you that I love you a few times during the video but also tease while I fuck myself hard. This video has it all roleplay, double penetration, creampie, a bit of anal creampie, more anal, and a huge facial and I cum after I'm covered in cum. It's really cute

Duration: 26:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dawn Willow

Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi - The new girl

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ari Rosi (fisted)

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to fist her frantically, Ari masturbates and enjoys one of the most powerful orgasms we have seen for a while!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi - The new girl

phone sex

Genres: Dildo, Toys, Extreme

wow very extreme bizarre insertion fun, watch roxy phone sex.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 178.5 MB

Download phone sex

Dawn Willow

Cast: Dawn Willow
Genres: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge nag dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the nag dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Dawn Willow

Anal Toys

Two kinky girls Chloe Cherry and Ivy Anal Toys extreme games.

Duration: 38:57
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download Anal Toys

Anita Vixen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Anita Vixen
Genres: Anal, Toys Dildo, Masturbation, Outdoor

Lecherous fisting Anna on the street with a huge red dildo. Great movie! continuous extreme! Do not miss!

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download Anita Vixen

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 40

Release Year: 2009
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: Fisting,Anal Fisting,Dildo,All sex,Anal sex,Swallow
Video language: German

Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Duration: 2:08:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 40

Want her fist

Cast: Dido Angel And Eveline Neill
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Kissing

Realizing that Avril does not understand what fisting is and has never encountered this. Well, this is not a new industry in sex and is gaining momentum, so let's teach it. To do this, we will conduct a fisting lesson right on it. Namely her holes. Pussy and anus.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Want her fist

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 54

Genres: Fisting, Extrem Anal, StrapOn

Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Duration: 2:00:48
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1001kbps

File size: 1000.0 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 54

Dominica And Vanda Lust

Cast: Dominica And Vanda Lust

Realizing that Avril does not understand what fisting is and has never encountered this. Well, this is not a new industry in sex and is gaining momentum, so let's teach it. To do this, we will conduct a fisting lesson right on it. Namely her holes. Pussy and anus.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

Download Dominica And Vanda Lust

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 42

Genres: Fisting,Anal Fisting,Dildo,All sex,Anal sex,Swallow

Duration: 2:05:29
Video: 720x560, DivX 5, 879kbps

File size: 931.7 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 42

Claudia Mac

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting,Dildo,

Super sexy blonde lady deep fucking self with big dildo and machine into anal.

Duration: 21:29

Download Claudia Mac

Double header - panty tease and the new fist

Studio: sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Webcams

Panty Tease with JOI Orgasm and DirtyTalk - Nothing like a tight pair of panties riding up in between my pussy and ass. I know you have wanted me for so long and my teasing has gotten you so hard for me. Stroke that cock while I tease you a bit more by pulling and stretching my panties til they can be stretched anymore. Up in between my pierced cunt lips I pull them until out peak my perfect lips for you to get a peak. I've wanted you for so long too but didn't know how to tell you. Get that dick nice and hard for me.. show me what you are going to fuck me with you nasty boy. Now don't you dare cum until I do. That's right now cum with me and then watch me open up my wet pussy for you to see. So hungry she is for your cock.A Candid Conversation Of Fears And Trying Out The New Fist - Quite a different flavor than most of my sessions in this intimate and playful exchange. I recieved a surprise in the mail from my adoring fan FabledGriff who frequents my live cam shows on Griff wasn't present at the moment but I quickly found someone who wanted to accompany me while I attempted to use it for the first time. I knew it probably wasn't going to be the most graceful of tasks so we agreed to just shoot the breeze while I did my thing and the topic went to expanding on some of my worst fears and also where they may have stemmed from. Multitasking is one of my fortes and it's almost comical to see me struggle with the giant fist while casually talking about stories of my past. Luckily, I was successful in at least one of my holes and have yet to accomplish the other... in due time. Enjoy a look into the real and relaxed me. tags: Abigail Dupree, Blue hair, Fist dildo, Legal fisting, large toys, labia piercings, pierced pussy, tattoos, thigh highs, candid, conversation, fears, trauma, triggers, bad experiences, intimate, personal, cute, Abigail Dupree, panties, panty tease, vibrator, masturbation, JOI, Pierced pussy, tattoos, pussy spreading, Show off, countdown

Duration: 39:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Double header - panty tease and the new fist

Anal variety show

Studio: sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Anal Bdsm, Anal Penetration, Dildo

Abigail Dupree is live in her webcam room and is ready to take you through an all anal, variety show where she inserts and plays with all of her anal toys from smallest to largest and craziest. She begins with her stainless steel small, medium and large plugs and from there moves to her XXL Perfect Fit Tunnel Plug which she then fills with her steel Njoy Pure Wand. Next is her cone shaped bubble butt plug, anal beads, Master series 29 inch double ended anal plug, 12 inch double ended dildo which she makes disappear, Big black dildo, and to finish it off, she inserts her inflatable plug and gives it a good 50 pumps in that perfect ass hole all the while entertaining her guests with her charming self.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9036kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal variety show

Roxy Underwater

Kinky Roxy Underwater extreme dildo and fisting action.

Duration: 14:32

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Roxy Underwater

Stretching The Holes

Double and Triple extreme insertion, Stretching The all Holes! enjoy!

Duration: 14:32

File size: 273.0 MB

Download Stretching The Holes

All guests put dildo

Cast: Arwen Gold And Francesca Dicaprio
Genres: fisting, dildo

Lie down my dear, I will teach you to do something that will bring you incredible pleasure. Take off your panties, spread your legs and let not only me, but also the dildo of various hummers, as well as your fists and other tools, let me into your hand

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.4 GB

Download All guests put dildo

skinny dipping

Genres: Fisting, Extreme

skinny roxy and dirty ass and pussy hole dipping extreme scene

Duration: 15:29

File size: 292.0 MB

Download skinny dipping

BrutalDildos Iva Part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Iva
Genres: Anal, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Iva gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!

Duration: 22:52

Download BrutalDildos Iva Part 3

Slutty Lawn Work

Kinky girl Roxy Raye extreme toys games and fisting in wood.

Duration: 14:51

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Slutty Lawn Work

Double Fisting Fun

Kinky girls Roxy Raye and teen, extreme double fistng action.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 246.1 MB

Download Double Fisting Fun

Fisting for dark and light

Cast: Dido Angel And Eveline Neill

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

Download Fisting for dark and light

how low can you go

Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Extreme bizarre insertion from kinky girl Roxy, watch unusual video.

Duration: 11:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 128.9 MB

Download how low can you go

Dominica And Vanda Lust

Cast: Dominica And Vanda Lust

Who is the main dominant female? and the one that took over and can subdue. Moreover, she can also put on a strap-on and fuck her friend and also put a hand or fist into the anus.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

Download Dominica And Vanda Lust

beach toys

Kinky and beauty girl Roxy Raye extreme toys games in outdoor.

Duration: 8:46

File size: 163.4 MB

Download beach toys

Back