Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: The Retribution

Description: Those of you who follow my adventures will know that I do not forgive those who sin against me very easily. Tindra, who has just been spanked in her bath is now going to find this out too her cost. I call her into my bedroom and lay down the law to her before putting her over my knees and taking off my slipper give her already red bottom a real good slippering. I know just how to lay it on so that it really stings and so I did.

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 943 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Satine and the fruit cake

Description: After the disastrous start to our Spankers cook book film I ask Satine to make a fruit cake. It is in fact a very nice fruit cake and when Satine invites me and the photographer to share it with her we are pleased to do so. We did not know that Mr Stern had need of it for his video and when he comes to shoot the film there is not a lot left of the cake. He is not happy and decides that a good paddling should be the reward for this rather thoughtless and naughty young lady. She has to touch her toes as he applies the paddle to her pert bare bottom.

Size: 407 Mb

Download:

Title: Alexa - Bend over

Description: Alexa who is a guest in my house has been walking around the place very scantily dressed and further she has been in my bedroom looking through my spanking toys. She has been putting temptation in the way of my week willed husband and I have punished her for that. Well almost, those of you who know me will understand that I do like to drive the lesson home and I find there is no better way than with the aid of one of my wicked canes. Alexa, bend over is the command and that's just what she does for a real hard whacking.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 982 Mb

Download:

Title: Missy Rhodes, Snow Mercy - Missy Spanked Again By Mom

Description: Sadly for her, Missy Rhodes did not learn her lesson with the spanking she received yesterday from her mom (played by Snow Mercy). When her mom catches her sneaking into the booze cabinet, she puts Missy over her knee in the kitchen for another long, hard spanking over her already sore bottom. Missy ends up red, and for real, it hurt so much for her to sit down after this painful spanking.

Size: 341 Mb

Download:

Title: Stevie Rose,Riley Laroux - Riley Breaks in and gets Spanked Paddled Caned Birched and More Part One

Description: Cat Burglar Riley is caught by the lady of the house and must submit to a long, humiliating punishment. It starts OTK and goes to a hard paddling over a chair bottom stuck out. Then she bends over the couch wide legged and looks between her legs for 12 from a cane. The lady of the house tells her to take off her clothes, except her mask and gloves and report upstairs for the rest of her punishment. When she strips and goes up stairs the lady of the house meets here in garters and thigh highs and a nasty six rod birch. She gets on all fours and stick out her naked ass for 24 hard lashes on the bare. She then gets 5 pussy swats and 15 Penalty Swats on her butthole!

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 412 Mb1
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Back