Exclusive Nymphomaniacs - Sex scenes of Young and Old!

Lisa_Rocketcock - Cuckolded

Lisa's boyfriend is weak, his best friend takes advantage of her in front of him. She sucks his cock and he touches her all over. She then gets fucked and spits at him. Her mouth is filled and she accepts his spit.

Genres: Lisa Rocketcock, Egon Kowalski, Spit In Mouth, German Language, Spit, German, Cuckold, Rough Sex, Amateur, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Doggy Style, Blowjob

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:38
Size: 169.63 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Last edited:
Grandpa'S Kinky Catch

Description: Grandpa's Kinky Catch is a sexy babe ready to swallow cock and get fucked. Get ready because these Grandpas have enough energy for young fun. Five geezers show that just because you are old, it doesn't mean you can't still be useful! In these scenes, old men show they are perfectly capable of stepping in to be handy for their teen partners, with a lot of titsucking, pussy licking, handjobs, blowjobs, rimming, and good ol' fashioned sex - standing doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl and facials and cumshot to finish things off! A geezer is always there when you need him!

Genres: Older Male Younger Female, Older Younger, Male Rimming Female, Tit Sucking, Pussy To Mouth, Male On Female Cunnilingus, Pussy Fingering, Rimming, Standing Doggy, Teen, Handjob, Small Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Duration: 01:49:35
Size: 2.58 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Grandpa'S Naughty Little Girl

Cast: Haley Hunter, Holy Whore, Julia Rain, Lana Lelani, Sweetie Plum

Description: Julia finds Phillipe laying on his bed. He is surprised as his girlfriend is getting ready for anal sex. He tries to play hard to get but Phillipe is so horny he can't take it any longer. Julia is loving every moment with her man until he cums in her dirty little mouth.

When Sweetie Plum opens her eyes she sees Marcello lying next to her in bed. They talk about doing something nice for each other. Marcello gets naked, so Sweetie can give him a massage, but then she decides to take it to the next level with a sexual surprise.

This young girl named Haley Hunter doesn't wait for any justification to fuck this old dirty bastard, so Haley rapidly gets naked and gets her mouth on Eddie's dick before he slides it inside her juicy and young snatch. Haley's body looks amazing in all these fuck positions, but the best one is 69 as she climbs on top of Eddie's belly to taste his cum in the end.

Phillipe finds Holy sitting naked in the sauna. He is amazed as this pretty babe catches his eyes. He tries to act cool but Holy has a different plan. She is not going until she had a hard dick inside her pussy, so what's Philippe gonna do?

When Lana begins to rub her pussy, Chel is getting more and more excited. Lana is a true lustful babe and she love to get an old hard dick deep inside her wet pussy, until he empty his old ball sacks in her dirty little mouth.

Genres: Older Male Younger Female, Older Younger, Male Rimming Female, Tit Sucking, Pussy To Mouth, Male On Female Cunnilingus, Pussy Fingering, Rimming, Standing Doggy, Teen, Handjob, Small Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Duration: 01:54:27
Size: 2.26 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Grandpa In Love

Cast: Ana Bell Evans, Pavel Terrier

Description: Ana Bell and Pavel are about as close as a granddaughter and grandpa can be. This shows as they read the paper together, and begin undressing one another. Grandpa sucks her perky tits, and kisses her, making her nipples erect. He goes down on her pussy, as she relaxes and gets excited. He inserts a few fingers into her moist pussy, before mounting her missionary, after which she takes his fat cock in her mouth. He mounts her again, and she sucks him again too. She sits astride him cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, then down on her knees, sucks him while he strokes himself to cum on her tits.

Genres: Grandfather Granddaughter, Older Male Younger Female, Older Younger, Step Incest Roleplay, Tit Sucking, Pussy To Mouth, Male On Female Cunnilingus, Pussy Fingering, Cum On Tits, Sideways, Kissing, Teen, Handjob, Small Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Missionary, Cowgirl, Hardcore, Blowjob

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:38:02
Size: 1.62 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Mona B Mona Fisting In Her Car

Here's something for a treat for everyone into the older/younger niche and in this case, we're really going older Vs younger. The main babes here are granny-babes, over 50 at least I'd say. They are white-haired, plump, experienced and horny older women who have something of a craving for slender, fit and often gym-fit younger men. And when I say young, I am talking 18 or 19, judging by the look of some of the boys. There are also some who are older, but no-one in the male model department is over 25, I would say.

Genres: Pickup, Teen, Mature, Young/old Straight, Vaginal, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Orgasm, Cumshot, Young and Old

Duration: 00:12:31
Size: 1.33 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Horny Melinda Seducing Her Two Gardeners

Here's something for a treat for everyone into the older/younger niche and in this case, we're really going older Vs younger. The main babes here are granny-babes, over 50 at least I'd say. They are white-haired, plump, experienced and horny older women who have something of a craving for slender, fit and often gym-fit younger men. And when I say young, I am talking 18 or 19, judging by the look of some of the boys. There are also some who are older, but no-one in the male model department is over 25, I would say.

Genres: Pickup, Teen, Mature, Young/old Straight, Vaginal, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Orgasm, Cumshot, Young and Old

Duration: 00:19:02
Size: 2.02 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Laska B - Teen Bangs by Old Guy

These fresh-faced chicks need to be taught the ins and outs of hardcore sex and there's nobody better to teach them than a bunch of old fogies.

Duration: 00:21:30
Size: 673.82 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Alice Shark Black Toys Moaning Noise

Duration: 00:10:27
Size: 1.11 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Young Cute Teen Pleasing Two Lustful Grannies

Duration: 00:21:56
Size: 2.33 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Skinny Teen Boy Seduced In Spa

Duration: 00:21:39
Size: 2.3 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Grandmas Threesome Part 1

Duration: 00:23:35
Size: 2.5 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Elsa - Teen gobbles dick

These fresh-faced chicks need to be taught the ins and outs of hardcore sex and there's nobody better to teach them than a bunch of old fogies.

Duration: 00:24:19
Size: 771.74 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Amanda Blowjob

Duration: 00:04:49
Size: 351.96 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Nelly - Teen covered with sperm

Resolution: 720x576
Duration: 00:21:22
Size: 514.35 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Elena C - Girl Fucks Neighbor

Duration: 00:22:44
Size: 408.79 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Selena Mur - Selfie addict shoots her pussy

Duration: 00:27:30
Size: 1.6 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Isabel Stern - Tattooed man checks wet pussy

Duration: 00:22:19
Size: 1.61 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Mature Hot Tub Threesome

Duration: 00:21:26
Size: 2.28 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Nataly C - Babe Fucked by Old Tutor

Duration: 00:22:43
Size: 540.88 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Stacy Cruz - Cutie enjoys a solo pussy massage

Duration: 00:28:43
Size: 1.67 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Monique Loves To Play With Herself

Duration: 00:15:30
Size: 1.65 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Sweet Lesbian Teen Loves Stylish Granny

Duration: 00:12:22
Size: 1.31 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

This Grandma Wants A Hard Young Cock To Suck On

Duration: 00:07:11
Size: 523.3 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Nataly C - Horny perv fucks teen

Resolution: 784x576
Duration: 00:24:01
Size: 368.36 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Renate A Long Cock For A Short Granny

Duration: 00:28:31
Size: 3.03 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Mature Babe With Big Tits Fucked In A Hot Tub

Duration: 00:18:42
Size: 1.99 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Katya F - Babysitter Fucks With Old Guy

Duration: 00:23:17
Size: 717.97 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Lady Masha Fucking Out Of Boredom

Duration: 00:25:28
Size: 2.71 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Pussy Play With Grandmam

Duration: 00:13:29
Size: 1.43 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Karina D - Sexy Teen Screws Old Guy

Duration: 00:31:30
Size: 898.88 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Daniela C - Blondie gets a special service in the garage

Duration: 00:30:37
Size: 1.78 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Katy Rose - Uneven-aged doggy orgasm

Duration: 00:24:30
Size: 1.41 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Bianca B - Professor Fucks Teen

Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:21:08
Size: 350.85 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Berta C - Berta 2

Resolution: 768x576
Duration: 00:20:20
Size: 498.69 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Lenka C - Old Guy Enjoys a Teen

Duration: 00:27:51
Size: 1.59 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Horny Cougars On The Prowl For Young Cock

Duration: 00:26:39
Size: 2.83 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Helen B - Helen 1

Duration: 00:20:14
Size: 657.66 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Bossy Grandma Fucks A Construction Worker

Duration: 00:22:09
Size: 1.58 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Petra And Ella Two Mature Sluts Sharing One Cock

Duration: 00:28:24
Size: 3.02 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Amanda And Her Young Secret Lover

Duration: 00:20:31
Size: 2.18 GB

Download >> Keep2Share

Back