Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Stephanie West
e359c1037b97748ece9a9b09808f0656.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, CBT
Video language: English

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious DNA. What a Princess wants is what a Princess gets as Stephanie forcefully milks out every last drop of his DNA to begin the procedure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stephanie West

It's Gonna Get Frustrating
6ed2ed6a1743b1199e4f6ac3f3bc3c49.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Handjob, Orgasm Denial

When the view is a bound male slave and Helena Locke, you know things are about to get very frustrating for him. Because no matter how confident and cocky a man is, he doesn't stand a chance against her and inevitably will end up bound for her to mercilessly tease and deny.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12967kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download It's Gonna Get Frustrating

Mistress Serena
8da2e145c6fb32c2dc5f681c2d726c12.jpg

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Serena is in the mood to put her slut through her paces! Removed from her cage the slut is ordered to kneel down over the couch and present her backside. Mistress Serena proceeds to prepare her cock before enjoying penetrating and fucking her slut raw! Having taken her pleasure, will she allow her slut an orgasm?

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 30925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Serena

Alina Lopez
a126cbddad577f5c23534b7740b20478.jpg

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps

Download Alina Lopez

My Hand Feels So Perfect
511dcac6601ead8d7b5145ba6e501564.jpg

Release Year: 2018

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Dahlia Sky may be gorgeous, but unfortunately for her bound male she is also ruthless. Her favorite thing is to edge and deny a poor cock, leaving him writhing around for an orgasm. And when she does permit him to cum she makes sure to ruin his orgasm just because she can.

Duration: 9:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13087kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 921.3 MB

Download My Hand Feels So Perfect

Leather Gimp Feeder
232a12c1010f768d77b45caf1e1b344e.jpg

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Leather, Straight Jacket

True slave gimps do anything their master wants, especially licking up any and all body fluids produced. As Mistress Emily's gimp slave he knows that all orgasms will be eaten! She toys with his cock edging him more and more to produce a huge cum load that she can later feed the gimp. He is locked in the straight jacket only allowed pleasure at the hand of his Mistress, bound as an object for her to toy with. Emily strokes him over the edge then scoops up his gooey-slimey load to feed her helpless gimp, whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Leather Gimp Feeder

Owned Slave Cock
c5d492e8fa10da59a4331a741bc42935.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Mistress Bethany Benz gets great pleasure in controlling every part of a slave from his cock to his ass to his simple one track mind. She loves getting her bondage boy completely desperate to cum as she edges his horny cock teasing him with thoughts of orgasms. His ass is stuffed and filled with a steel anal hook making sure he is at the mercy of her hand. After making him a total sexually frustrated mess of a slave she allows her bitch to blow a huge load. One last orgasm before his cock is locked away for another 90 days.

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps

Download Owned Slave Cock

Mistress Gaia Dildo Pony
f5fed9cc8c693c7ad049c0d5d2b0ddb7.jpg

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Pegging, Riding

I have my slave ready to receive some pony training. I thought I would try a novel way to give him some added incentive. So I have a large dildo to hand, and I'm going to use it on my ponyboy. With him already in the saddle and waiting, and as you can see I have placed him on the bench near the wall. His dildo has a sucker at the end, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't fall out of his sorry ass. I tell him obedience is key, as I shove the dildo into his ass and stick it to the wall. My ponyboy is now ready to go. I mount him and begin to whip him with my riding crop. As he goes back and forth, he is also getting a good ass fucking at the same time. It's turned out to be a great incentive. Riding him harder and harder, I'm enjoying making sure he suffers. What a good little dildo pony.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4926kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Dildo Pony

MrHankeys Toys XL
3e3407b0e8ddde6ffe7447a6a1bc9690.jpg

Cast: Tori Avano, Michael Vega
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Dildo, Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Cum Sho

Tori Avano, Michael Vega loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2737kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 531.3 MB

Download MrHankeys Toys XL

Cum for Mommy
11f3c623f3430aa421e9abb8316bbd3b.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Eliza is the perfect Mommy Domme who is sweet, caring but also strict and cruel at the same time. Best of both worlds! She teases and edges just the tip of her gimp's cock as that is all he is worthy of. His cock is securely locked in a device that only allows just the top of his shaft to be touched making milking day extremely frustrating. Eliza brings him to the edge and back while giving him the full Mommy Domme experience until he is finally allowed to shoot his long awaited load. She takes every last drop of cum and shoves it in his mouth as all good boys know to clean up their mess.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11290kbps

File size: 989.4 MB

Download Cum for Mommy

Mistress Gaia Dildo Pony
1f028b8f47548fb954fa41e342a4fc8b.jpg

I have my slave ready to receive some pony training. I thought I would try a novel way to give him some added incentive. So I have a large dildo to hand, and I'm going to use it on my ponyboy. With him already in the saddle and waiting, and as you can see I have placed him on the bench near the wall. His dildo has a sucker at the end, and I'm going to make sure it doesn't fall out of his sorry ass. I tell him obedience is key, as I shove the dildo into his ass and stick it to the wall. My ponyboy is now ready to go. I mount him and begin to whip him with my riding crop. As he goes back and forth, he is also getting a good ass fucking at the same time. It's turned out to be a great incentive. Riding him harder and harder, I'm enjoying making sure he suffers. What a good little dildo pony.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4926kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Dildo Pony

1,000 Pleases And No Releases
adc415e9c7d3969650ef92ff0595e8da.jpg

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Brunette, Femdom, Glasses, Milking, Handjob, Tease & Denial, Busty, Leather, Orgasm Contro

This is my total bondage addict client, a perfect night of T&D chemistry. Coming in exactly because he trusts that he won't get out on my watch. Our relationship grows as the possibility of escape is just nonexistent.PSA: Don't make a game out of how many times he says "Kat Please". You'd perish.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5650kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 703.6 MB

Download 1,000 Pleases And No Releases

Sissy Cum Dump
62c08e509a60de33c0aae8c36f610bf3.jpg

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Cum Eating, Cum in Mouth, Sissy, CBT, Stockings

Mistress Isabelle allows her newly trained sissy bitch one final milking before his transformation is complete and his clitty stick is locked away forever. His balls are tied, tucked and pulled as far back as they can possibly go. Isabelle strokes his horny clit stick edging it until he is ready to burst. She makes the sissy throw his legs over his head and shoot a huge, nasty load all over his face and into his gaping mouth. He is going to be a very well-trained sissy cum dump but needs to learn how to take and swallow gigantic loads like a good whore.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 954.9 MB

Download Sissy Cum Dump

Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt
786b772225c492510365bb918f0fdb98.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls, Taboo, Pussy Worship

Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls her step-, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick his 19-year-old step-'s pussy. Isabella assures fluffy that mom said it was fine, so long as he's in chastity. Fluffy breaks down and obeys his step-. Isabella positions fluffy so that she can ride his face and gives herself an orgasm using his tongue. After she cums, Isabella examines her step-'s chastity tube. She had a great orgasm, but he doesn't get to have one.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10063kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt

Edging Interrogation
70b13cf416a6a86aa6ef459b7df11697.jpg

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Tease and Denial, Pantyhose

Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore knows her prisoner has vital information that she needs to take down a smuggling ring. His cock is locked into chastity so she can make him as sexually frustrated as humanly possible. Her sure-fire tease and denial method will break any man once they have been edged long enough without being allowed an orgasm. Using this special form of interrogation the bitch will give her the exact information she demands before he is sent back to prison.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 831.5 MB

Download Edging Interrogation

Nurse's Tongue Bath
10fbee06de8edd9c4070e312f536f88c.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Bondage, BDSM, Uniform

Nurse Daphne's patient is a very needy pervert constantly requesting his sponge bath. She is completely fed up with his demands and gives him a taste of his own medicine. Today the only sponge bath that will be given is with the perverts tongue lathering up his Nurse's bare naked soles.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 862.2 MB

Download Nurse's Tongue Bath

The Patient's Late Night Ass Fucking Visitor
85d9a509dd8cfa4c165e94373c03abc6.jpg

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, StraightJacket

Fluffy has finally recovered from his late night visit from Naomi, but that wasn't the last time that Naomi and Fluffy will meet. This time Naomi decides that she wants to bring her Big Black Cock with her to give Fluffy an ass fucking that he will never forget. After she has finished destroying Fluffy's ass, she decides that she will have Fluffy clean off the same dick that destroyed Fluffy's ass with his mouth to ensure the dick is nice and clean for the next patient victim. Who is going to believe Fluffy that an even crazier person paid him a visit to destroy his asshole? Its very likely that nobody will.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3070kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 223.7 MB

Download The Patient's Late Night Ass Fucking Visitor

Cocksucking And Erection Reduction Training
4ab838dca676887f2fe48a7c38913553.jpg

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Sno
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Slave Training, Sissy Training, Dildo Sucking, Taboo, Gender Transformation, High Heel

Goddess Alexandra want to make sure that her , Ellis, is sucking cock skillfully. She wants to make sure that his dates with "gentleman callers" are going well and that the men are leaving satisfied with his work. Alexandra makes her suck a cock in front of her and assesses his skills. She laughs as she fucks her 's throat vigorously with a dildo. This is Ellis' performance review. Alexandra makes Ellis deepthroat the cock and hold it there for a while. Later, she decides to let her out of chastity. She assesses her 's body and is pleased with the amount of shrinkage. Alexandra tests her to see if he can still get aroused by her body. Ellis has shrunk to about one inch from his chastity regimen and cannot get hard, not even while looking at his 's panties. Alexandra is very pleased. She knows that her is now ready for his sexual reassignment surgery.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9648kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 835.8 MB

Download Cocksucking And Erection Reduction Training

Gianna Dior - Caged Pussy Freak, April
f1d4050aaaa77f33a36039671686ed77.jpg

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, BDSM, Stockings

Mistress Gianna Dior knows how much her slave is addicted to everything about her pussy. She leaves him locked in his kennel so he will always be ready and waiting to lick her anytime she pleases. He has been reduced to just a mouth as that is all he is and will ever be good for. Mistress Gianna makes him prove how much of a pussy loving freak he is by using his oral skills to make her cum all over his face.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11257kbps

Download Gianna Dior - Caged Pussy Freak, April

Milking Slave part 666
9ee6e5d0c7be905454bc8661d909171e.jpg

Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

Goddess Alexandra Snow Trained To Serve At Aunties Tea Party
df395a44075ecab8c0c94b64eb837598.jpg

Auntie Alexandra has some girlfriends coming over for tea. She is training her nephew, Ellis, to serve. Ellis is kept naked and in chastity by his Aunt. Alexandra is training the boy to be a good sissy maid. Alexandra goes over her nephew's posture to make sure that he is presentable before her friends arrive. Ellis will need to take all the ladies' food and drink orders and even clean their shoes upon arrival. It's going to be a lot of work. Before her guests arrive, Alexandra wants her nephew to lick her shoes clean. Ellis is very disgusted to be made to lick shoes, but this is his responsibility. Alexandra reminds her nephew that this is just the first pair of many. After worshipping his Aunt's shoes, Ellis must worship his Aunts feet next. Ellis is very sad. His step-sister is not subjected to the same training and he feels that it isn't fair. Alexandra tells her nephew that soon he will be a girl, too. The surgery has been scheduled. tself back into chastity. She closes the lock .

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9945kbps
Audio: 256kbps

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Trained To Serve At Aunties Tea Party

Sexy Mariah Facesits a Scrawny Guy
58b55cbbf68f86309adc7607155242d3.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heelss, Face Sitting, Chastity, Ass , Brat Girls

Mariah's dweeb is locked tightly in chastity and strapped to a firm chair. Mariah wears a sexy teddy while she giggles and sits on the little dweeb's face. She is so much bigger than him! Her booty swallows him right up! For the little guy, there is no escaping the ass . The dweeb just has to accept that Mariah controls his life and his breath. She makes a good tight seal with her pussy and ass over his airways with her full-weight. The little dweeb understands that there is no fighting her. He accepts his fate.

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10178kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 867.5 MB

Download Sexy Mariah Facesits a Scrawny Guy

Sadistic Strap on
07c2a33a6e909f81a297a8da1db38dc5.jpg

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Kat Turner
66138b77fec1e9cf23c228046c83e7aa.jpg

Genres: Pantyhose,Stockings,Bondage,Brunette,Femdom,Glasses,Milking,Handjob,Tease & Denial,Busty,Leather,Orgasm Control

Lots of pantyhose play, with a regular boy who just loves restraints and pantyhose and me. Light and flirty, but he's really not going anywhere and he knows that if he tries he just gets ignored. That sets up for a nice evening. He's trained. So we just hang out with pantyhose pairs and worship.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5650kbps

File size: 761.5 MB

Download Kat Turner

Barefoot for Breakfast
044adb5007f8bde5d9630cd24e283582.jpg

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking, Stockings

Mistress Maya surprises her caged slave with a good morning task of worshipping her divine feet. He never gets to wake up to a pair of feet his face so he must have been a very good boy to deserve such pleasures. Mistress Maya makes him kiss and lick her heels while he remains in his cage until he is let free to really put his mouth into it. If he isn't gagging and chocking on her large size 10 feet then he isn't working hard enough to please her. She can't help but notice his chastity cage begins to leak pre-cum but makes sure it goes right back inside by feeding the bitch with her cummy toes. No breakfast should be served without a pair of bare naked soles as Mistress Maya gives him his most important meal for the day.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

Download Barefoot for Breakfast

Goddess Eris - School Girl & Her Gimp
39256141a557f7f8f6aa2968c9f1dc6e.jpg

Goddess Fucking Eris. She is one the rare few kinky girls that has tatts and piercings that I absolutely do not mind watching at all. I've followed her content since there were pics of hers floating on random pegging blogs on tumblr and then when I found her and some of her videos I was in love. It looks like she aboslutely loves banging guys up their buts and that entusiasm is what really fucking turns me on about her. In this video we see Eris dressed in a school girl outfit with her on her knees in the begining and teasing her chastity slave. Then we see the slave has been dressed head to toe in latex with an opening around his butt so that she can drive her huge fat strapon dildo up his ass. She takes him first in standing position and gives him a slow but hard fucking. Then she puts him on the floor in as we see his asshole gape and she shoves her huge cock in once again nice and slow stretching out her slaves hole as he leaks cum in his chastity cage.

Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22749kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Eris - School Girl & Her Gimp

Femdom Foot Hazard
da33186c1902252254216a9692be618a.jpg

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, BDSM

Naomi Swann isn't a happy Mistress until her slave is choking on feet shoved deep down his throat. Her bare naked soles get wrapped around his head his mouth to take every last toe that can fit inside. She wants to make him gag, choke and drool all over her pretty feet then make him lick it right back up. No mouth is safe when Mistress Naomi takes her heels off.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 915.4 MB

Download Femdom Foot Hazard

Anastasia Knight - Pussy Pig
a58ebcf2cf2d35875df28d1d30337403.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Master Anastasia loves having her piggy slave constantly restrained so his face is exactly where it always needs to be. She doesn't want to have to run and find her slave whenever she wants her tight, young cunt worshipped. Her piggy bitch just remains bound and restrained in chastity 24/7 as his mouth is the only thing worth keeping around.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Anastasia Knight - Pussy Pig

Milking Day with Sadie Holmes
c9e101b27f597f718b04f061aaace3fd.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjobs, Milking

It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this bitch slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty balls, it's how you can tell the best size for a slave! This slave must endure the humiliation of Sadie draining him and making him eat his own filth.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 316.1 MB

Download Milking Day with Sadie Holmes

One Beta Slave Milked into another ones Mouth
255d1f4138cdfeb5ba63141ecaeb1a58.jpg

Cast: Lily, Macy Cartel, Nika Veno
Genres: Female Domination, Chastity, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Handjob

These trannies are born to be wild! And these T-girls have big tits, huge cocks and an insatiable appetite for hardcore sex! Watch them suck and fuck each other before they take turns splooging on themselves and each other! There's plenty of hot scenes and plenty of tranny action going on here!

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15740kbps
Audio: 260kbps

Download One Beta Slave Milked into another ones Mouth

Chastity Misery
4cd7ca77d474c71130c5a2a5aad83d80.jpg

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Toys, Chastity, Stockings, Tease and Denial, Masturbation, Bondage

30 days kept bound, helpless and completely denied in chastity is exactly what's in store for Mistress Marley's bitch. He has shown no restraint in controlling his horny desires and must be punished with a 30-day chastity torture treatment. Miss Marley isn't about to make it easy for him and uses a special toy and her sexual power to make his cock as miserable as possible.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 831.3 MB

Download Chastity Misery

Milking Day with Sadie Holmes
c6c44dd7a7579dea5b7011ef7488f24d.jpg

Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Sadie Holmes
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjobs, Milking

It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this bitch slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty balls, it's how you can tell the best size for a slave! This slave must endure the humiliation of Sadie draining him and making him eat his own filth.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 316.1 MB

Download Milking Day with Sadie Holmes

Kendra James - Meat Puppet
da4b2d9b97be83dcb697fbd4b5f51e6d.jpg

Cast: Kendra Jame
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, BDS

Mistress Kendra James suspends her slave into the air and turns him into her own personal meat puppet...

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Kendra James - Meat Puppet

F Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast
fccbf9dad59c1ca905055da67a13b0f0.jpg

Mistress Maya surprises her caged slave with a good morning task of worshipping her divine feet. He never gets to wake up to a pair of feet his face so he must have been a very good boy to deserve such pleasures. Mistress Maya makes him kiss and lick her heels while he remains in his cage until he is let free to really put his mouth into it. If he isn't gagging and chocking on her large size 10 feet then he isn't working hard enough to please her. She can't help but notice his chastity cage begins to leak pre-cum but makes sure it goes right back inside by feeding the bitch with her cummy toes. No breakfast should be served without a pair of bare naked soles as Mistress Maya gives him his most important meal for the day.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

Download F Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast

I'm Going to Hurt you When you Do - Mistress Maya - Full HD 1080p
b2b3291fdf4bfb10db06bda262620b61.jpg

"We're going to play a game today", Mistress Maya tells her slave. Basically the only way she will get off his face is if he begs her to hurt him. What fun! She plants her plump luscious ass on his face and soon the slave starts to struggle. She gives him a breath and tells him if he needs to breath he should tap her leg and then be prepared to suffer. The slave does a good job trying not to tap out but eventually has to. "Do you have something to ask me?" she says and the slave starts to beg for her to hurt him. She gets him on his feet leaning over the bed and starts to flog his ass until it is beat red. To stop she tells him he now has to beg her to smoth. .eath. She gets him back on the bed and again sits full weight until he is frantic for air. He taps and again begs to be beaten. After she again takes the flogger to his ass he starts to break and soon is pleading to go under her ass. She gets him on the bed and hops back on his face. She then looks at the camera and .

Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

Download I'm Going to Hurt you When you Do - Mistress Maya - Full HD 1080p

Daphne Dare - Nurse's Tongue Bath
35cbb63a9e9a0c72239027f81e18e4fb.jpg

Nurse Daphne's patient is a very needy pervert constantly requesting his sponge bath. She is completely fed up with his demands and gives him a taste of his own medicine. Today the only sponge bath that will be given is with the perverts tongue lathering up his Nurse's bare naked soles.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 862.2 MB

Download Daphne Dare - Nurse's Tongue Bath

I Like To Use Men
68f43343bf0284adc8441d6e2d523ef1.jpg

Ah yes, Chanell Heart. Young, beautiful, cruel. She loves to use men, to ensnare them in her trap, bring them home, bind them up and endlessly torment their cocks. Stoke, deny, stroke, deny over and over. She loves it, and no matter how much he begs there is little chance he will get to cum.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13519kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 804.1 MB

Download I Like To Use Men

Slaves are never winners
80869b848feb932f9ead7a2ddccbe18c.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Kat and Macy - My Big Girlfriend Will Milk You Dry, extreme handjob!

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Slaves are never winners

Cum for Mommy
63387e71b51b4618e8bc5d1b88903cdb.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Eliza is the perfect Mommy Domme who is sweet, caring but also strict and cruel at the same time. Best of both worlds! She teases and edges just the tip of her gimp's cock as that is all he is worthy of. His cock is securely locked in a device that only allows just the top of his shaft to be touched making milking day extremely frustrating. Eliza brings him to the edge and back while giving him the full Mommy Domme experience until he is finally allowed to shoot his long awaited load.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11290kbps

File size: 989.4 MB

Download Cum for Mommy

Back