Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Video language: English

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

HD Femdom Sex Videos Up Toilet Boy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Slave Training, Obedience, High Heels

So this loser has been stationed in the bathroom and basically just left there, bowing down before our "porcelain throne". When I sit down I see that there is no toilet paper!! Obviously, he thinks I am stupid and that I will let him "lick me clean" by using his tongue as my toilet paper. Um, I think not, loser.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Up Toilet Boy

Rocky Emerson Amazon's Caged Cuckold

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Magretta has a guy in position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in . As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Download Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slutt Male Slut

Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heel

Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20072kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Taboo, Electric Play, Milking

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Cock Handler

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cock Handler

Collars Her Slave And Pees In His Mouth

Cast: Madison
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Ass Kissing, Pis

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15136kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Collars Her Slave And Pees In His Mouth

Rocky Emerson - Amazons Caged Cuckold 1080p

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazons Caged Cuckold 1080p

Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

I absolutely love fucking men in the ass. Generally, it's purely for the power; to establish dominance over the inferior male. But that's because I'm not usually attracted to the man whose asshole I'm destroying. It's actually quite rare for Me to be attracted to any man, but when I am, the urge to fuck him becomes even stronger... as I learned when I first laid eyes on the beautiful Alrik Angel. From the moment I saw him, I wanted nothing more than to sink My big black dick deep into his slutty man pussy...not just for the power, but also for the pleasure. I began fantasizing about touching his rock hard body and looking into his pretty eyes while thrusting in and out of his perfect little ass months ago, and, as I always get what I want, now the day has come for Me to realize this fantasy.

Before I finally saw the beautiful being in the flesh, I knew only that I wanted to fuck him...but as My hands explored his body and My dick explored his asshole, all sorts of urges came ov.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11597kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Janira Wolfe - Beautiful Butt Fucking

Goddess Becky - Strapped Down And Straddled

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Facesitting, Chastity

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Goddess Becky - Strapped Down And Straddled

Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa Kane manipulates her stepbrother into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her stepbrother has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's stepbrother to lick his stepsister's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little stepsister says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her stepbrother tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Enslaved by Young Pussy

Cast: Mackenzie Moss

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9330kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Enslaved by Young Pussy

Goddess Rodea - Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go!

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea - Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Angel

Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heel

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... DUH! So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrad.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

HD Femdom Sex Videos Lick My Asshole Beta Cuck

Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy wants her beta cuck, Danni, to lick her asshole. Macy reminds Danni that she has the key to his chastity device. Macy really likes the way Danni licks her ass. He's the best of all of her slaves for that particular task. If Danni does a good job today Macy might bring him out in public and allow him to pay for her dinner. Macy could enjoy ass worship all day. She is living her best life!

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Lick My Asshole Beta Cuck

Cock Cum Guzzler

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Cock Cum Guzzler

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Sofia

Cast: Sofia
Genres: All sex

She kicks her slave very hard in the balls. He doesn't want to be kicked like that! It is very difficult to regain chastity when the eggs are completely swollen.

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5793kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

Download Sofia

Experimental Edging Party

Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Experimental Edging Party

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Alexa Kane - Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa is unsatisfied that her beta is not earning enough. She needs it to pick up more hours at work. The beta complains that it is already working a lot. It's tired! Alexa does not care. She loves money and wants more of it. She cannot be satisfied. If the beta does not improve Alexa will invite her girlfriends over for a pegging party. The beta does not want to get pegged! It tries its best but cannot satisfy Alexa. When the beta finishes its long workday, it must then come home and lick Alexa's asshole for hours. Alexa loves having her ass and pussy worshiped. She insists she has her pussy worshiped again. Right now! The beta complies and gets to work licking Alexa's pussy. What else can it do? Alexa is impossible to please.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16389kbps

Download Alexa Kane - Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Slaves Must Swallow

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Magretta Dering Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Download Magretta Dering Cowgirl Domina Anal Fucks Hot Male Slut

Goddess Rodea Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go! Haha!

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Enslaved by Young Pussy

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Boys are meant to be kept on all fours like the d0gs they are. Mistress Mackenzie has her pet locked in chains so he can never be allowed to walk on 2 feet again. Being made to stay on all fours keeps her pet boy at the perfect height to lick her young, tight holes at any split second. Miss Mackenzie is very greedy when it comes to her orgasms and loves using his mouth for her pleasure only. Her helpless pet understands his role as just a sex toy and sticks out his tongue to worship her young pussy and ass just how she desires.

Alexa Kane Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Alexa is unsatisfied that her beta is not earning enough. She needs it to pick up more hours at work. The beta complains that it is already working a lot. It's tired! Alexa does not care. She loves money and wants more of it. She cannot be satisfied. If the beta does not improve Alexa will invite her girlfriends over for a pegging party. The beta does not want to get pegged! It tries its best but cannot satisfy Alexa. When the beta finishes its long workday, it must then come home and lick Alexa's asshole for hours. Alexa loves having her ass and pussy worshiped. She insists she has her pussy worshiped again. Right now! The beta complies and gets to work licking Alexa's pussy. What else can it do? Alexa is impossible to please.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16389kbps

Download Alexa Kane Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

Enslaved by Young Pussy

Edyn Blair Better Stay Standing

It's a simple task really, all this slave has to do is stay standing for Lady Edyn. Easy right? For the most part yes with one simple catch, she is electrocuting his cock and balls in the process, something that she absolutely delights in.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13042kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

Download Edyn Blair Better Stay Standing

Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Beautiful female feet have always aroused men, and here we've got some exciting pictures you are sure to like. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps

File size: 178.1 MB

Download Sofiya And Her Slave Part 1

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Domina Hera Facesitting And Ballbusting

She sits on his face, not only to take his breath, but also to muffle his screams when she beat his balls with her gloved hand... Then she let him stand up to face her as she starts to kick him many times brutal in the balls! This makes his boner that he got from her facesitting fade away...

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 299.2 MB

Download Domina Hera Facesitting And Ballbusting

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Big Tits, Strap On - Peggin

April Olsen & Lance Hart is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and April Olsen & Lance Hart's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Sveta

Cast: Sveta
Genres: All sex

Her new he will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure. The bottomless girl happily pulls his balls up high to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals ... she punches and whips his ass mercilessly. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and buttocks up to his masculinity further.

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps

File size: 547.7 MB

Download Sveta

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Enslaved by Young Pussy

cutie enjoys the fact that a man licks sucks and just eats her pussy and she feeds him with her nectar

Back