Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Dirty Little Birdie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket. Petgirl Kako laced him into the jacket, and then put him in a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood. Lastly, she screwed a StudioGum breather dildo onto the gas-mask. What a crazy combination of gear, but ModeNarr looked totally cool. Once he was totally helpless Petgirl took him outside and attached him to an overhead chain. All he could do was flop around helplessly, and we couldn't understand a word he was saying. When Petgirl started plucking hairs off his butt we understood his yelps but at this point there was nothing we could do to help him. Poor guy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Dirty Little Birdie

Slave ep part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep part 34

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)

Studio: Cruel Punishments
Cast: Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga)

Chastity Sex Denial

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

Giant Strap On and a New Rug 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download Giant Strap On and a New Rug 1080p

Human Footstool

Cast: Dominatrix Victoria Black
Genres: Fem Dom, Feet, Foot

Look how pathetic this loser is. I just tell him to lay on the floor and coerce My perfect feet on to his ugly face. How lucky is he to be under My perfect sweaty feet. Wish it was you foot slave???

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 100.9 MB

Download Human Footstool

Ashley Edmonds Domme Next Door

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds Domme Next Door

Erica Cherry

Although he is pissed, she is also feeling super horny from her lack of a sex life. All things considered, his dick is starting to look like some mighty good stress relief.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Erica Cherry

Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Let's start to get acquainted with the work of Russian women who love to dominate. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps

File size: 146.8 MB

Download Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 1

Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners

A Bulgarian guy contacted Ina asking for a session, and Ina feeling more than fit after a long absence, jumped at the opportunity. At last a chance to destroy a man, that´s what keeps her going. The guy was probably not really aware of these circumstances because he went in to the fight with positive energy. But somehow this energy soon faded away. Because what you see is not a wrestling match, it´s a lesson in how to subdue and humiliate the "stronger sex" and smiling while you do it. Ina shows no mercy whatsoever. The guy is in pain on several occasions and Ina enjoys every second of it. You will see painful scissors, heavy facesitting, and lots of weird holds that puts the guy in real pain. Ina is back for real, hungrier than ever.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8431kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 955.0 MB

Download Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door 1080p

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door 1080p

Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girl

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Megagirl Vs The Enchantress

She and her cameraman, He find themselves alone in a film location after their interview subject cancels on them. He can't pay for the day.

Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Megagirl Vs The Enchantress

Rubber Fuck Slave

This is a vintage video from seven years ago featuring our friend Alice and her submissive partner Bob. Many kinksters fantasize about having sex while in a vac-bed, and that's exactly what happens in this video. Bob is completely sucked down and held stationary in the vac-bed, except for his cock which protrudes out of the black rubber. What an amazing sight to see. His hard cock is surrounded by the jet black rubber as if this were some kind of bizarre science fiction movie. Alice takes full advantage of her captive, and by the moans and groans coming from under the rubber Bob is having a good time as well. This is a hot scene which we should try to repeat sometime in the future. This is kinky sex at it's best. I'll bet that every submissive guy would like to be in Bob's position.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 295.7 MB

Download Rubber Fuck Slave

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.
Features: strapon, big strap-on, ass fucking, dildo fucking, smoking, female domination

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) Massive cock

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Fast Furious Ruined

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Mind Control, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Tease & Denial, Chastit

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8617kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Fast Furious Ruined

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantasti
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallower

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

CuttingIt Short For Safety

The second video is titled 'Cutting it Short for Safety'. This is a great video featuring Elise Graves and Tony Orlando. Tony is in a metal helmet, straitjacket and cock stand when he starts to feel a bit woozy so we had to stop the shoot. Playing safely is the first priority. The helmet is from DungeonDelights. The straitjacket is from Maxcita and is called the 'Psycho' because it has so many straps.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

Download CuttingIt Short For Safety

Learn Your Lesson

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Learn Your Lesson

Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Katie Kush wants to see just how useful her slave's tongue can be. Is he worth keeping around for his oral skills? His cock is locked in chastity so his mouth is the only part of his body that is going to be used for pleasure.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 857.4 MB

Download Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain

Mistress Tatjana's day wasn't the best until now, she came here to her slave to show her superiority with a cane. She wants the best for him so it's only happening to make him a better man. Her cane dances on his body, elegantly, but , she wants to make sure he learns something from their session.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 521.0 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Extreme-Pain Caning Punishment

Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

The best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound :) With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the feeling of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold steel implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15498kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

Caged Titan

The third video features the popular Mistress Miranda from London and her hansom and muscular slave. It's hard to describe exactly what happenes in this video. Miranda locks her slave in a small metal cage and steel ball mitts and then torments him with vegetables and dip. He ends up with a glass bell jar over his head as the two of them try to kiss through the glass. This is pretty strange, but they seem to be having fun and we happened to catch it on video. Check out Miranda's website TheBondageMistress if you want to know more about her London services. All in all, everyone in the videos had a good time, which is what really matters.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Caged Titan

Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

So arousing to have the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs covered in silky pantyhose. You're so pathetic and good for nothing that not even locked in the chastity are able to fulfill My the privilege of worshipping My feet and legs properly. Freedom must be earned ... Will I decide to still keep you in My harem of subbies or will I replace you with a better slave?

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19499kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistress Sarah - Do better, slave

Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Two experienced friends decide to dominate one slave who wants special attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 836kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 107.9 MB

Download Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Firestarter - Footstool And Foot Worship

I am back home finally and I inspect the cleaning that my houseslave did. I look at the fireplace and there is full of dirt, this idiot messed up again to do his duties. I have no hope, he is a born loser and he will always mess up, but I will always punish him hard for this and this is the way it goes!
After giving him a hard punishment for his poor service, I am bored of this idiot and I sit on my favorite chair with him under it, using his face as my footstool. I relax and ignore him and I command him to worship my feet, that always cover his ugly face!

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13765kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Firestarter - Footstool And Foot Worship

In this video we lock Nawdy's slave in the back yard deck cell

Naughty knows how to take her male submissives for a ride. Once her friend is secured in the cell he's subjected to a stream of Nawdy's golden showers, and afterwards he's required to lick some spillage from Nawdy's black boots, which he does willingly. Next, he's tied spread-eagle on a steel bondage bed where his head is sealed in a dive helmet, hooked to a SCUBA air tank, and tormented by Nawdy. This is a bizarre scene, and Nawdy is such a tease. This poor guy. Nawdy is so close - and yet so far. As we can see, he loves every minute of his helpless and submissive position, with this naughty princess in control!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 206.0 MB

Download In this video we lock Nawdy's slave in the back yard deck cell

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door (2021)

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door (2021)

Stocking Leg Job

Studio: amateurcfnm
Cast: Nadia Elaina
Genres: Domination, Handjob, Amateur, Blondes, Facials, Cum, Handcuffs

Dominant Nadia enjoys teasing her male slaves. She never lets them wear clothes and keeps them handcuffed so they can't touch themselves. Today she slowly wanks the poor guy's cock until he is rock hard, teasing that she might put it in her mouth. Then she gets the slave to put his cock between her thighs...

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4371kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Stocking Leg Job

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground. Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex. My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away. But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels. Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off. It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom. Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting. The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it. After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Slave Training

Our London friend Mistress Miranda is at the top of her game when it comes to dominating men. She has all the gear and skills to take men on a journey of bondage and submission. Many men seek a submissive experience to balance their daily lives of work and life stresses. A submissive experience can be quite psychologically fulfilling, feeding a desire to be a 'little man' and have a strong dominant woman provide a bit of emotional and sexual intimacy. A casual observer may not understand this kind of play, but it makes perfect sense from a psychological point of view, and nothing any man should be ashamed of. In this day and age these kinds of emotional needs and activities are coming out of the closet and becoming more socially acceptable.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

Download Slave Training

ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast

Part-1 of this update features ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast which we had casted on him a few weeks prior. In my kitchen, we gathered to watch a replay of the scene we did previously, with our mistress friend dishing out the torment. You can see the original casting scene by searching for the title 'Casting Mode Narr' in the search window at the top-left of this page. We were able to piece together his cast with plastic wrap and put him in his same helpless position. His casted arms were locked to bolts in his head cast and then supported by two chains connected to an overhead point in the ceiling. He was helpless and enjoyed all the attention he got from our mistress friend.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 180.5 MB

Download ModeNarr in a red fiberglass cast

Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

Meet Mistress Shayenne, a typical brazilian fit hottie, with strong legs that could easily cause bilateral rupture. In this video she delivers several powerful kicks to the poor slave, leaving him in the brink of spilling guts out. She knees him several times with precise strikes making him collapse with a single hit. She also makes him lick her Brazilian big ass while in throbbing pain.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Your Balls Need Self Defense Lessons

Cast: Billy Wild & Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Face Sitting

Billy Wild has come to Sensei Vanessa Vixon for self defense lessons. She shows him real quick that he's pretty week and she has complete control over him by taking control of his balls.

She starts out in a full Gi, than takes the top off to reveal her perfect tits in a push up bra while she continues to his balls and humiliate him, also taking a few opportunities to put her foot and her ass in his face.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 207.1 MB

Download Your Balls Need Self Defense Lessons

Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

Back