Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Studio: Wolfe Sole Productions
Cast: Janira Wolf
Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Bondage
Video language: English

I had a lovely time ballbusting and otherwise using and abusing My slave through the duration of Fetish Con, but now it has come time for My boots and his balls to say their farewells before W/we return to O/our respective cities. I secured My with his legs spread wide, held open by My spreader bar, and his arms tied up in the garage, forcing his body to be held in a way that gives Me consistent access to his balls, so I may kick as hard as I want and whenever I want. Buy the video to vicariously experience My hardest, most brutal ballbusting kicks ever captured on video. your balls will ache just watching and hearing the accuracy of each kick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12978kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Caged Titan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

The third video features the popular Mistress Miranda from London and her hansom and muscular slave. It's hard to describe exactly what happenes in this video. Miranda locks her slave in a small metal cage and steel ball mitts and then torments him with vegetables and dip. He ends up with a glass bell jar over his head as the two of them try to kiss through the glass. This is pretty strange, but they seem to be having fun and we happened to catch it on video. Check out Miranda's website TheBondageMistress if you want to know more about her London services. All in all, everyone in the videos had a good time, which is what really matters.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Caged Titan

Her Size Queen - Mistress Emily - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Her Size Queen - Mistress Emily - Full HD 1080p

Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship, Taboo, Brat Girl

Alexa is unsatisfied that her beta is not earning enough. She needs it to pick up more hours at work. The beta complains that it is already working a lot. It's tired! Alexa does not care. She loves money and wants more of it. She cannot be satisfied. If the beta does not improve Alexa will invite her girlfriends over for a pegging party. The beta does not want to get pegged! It tries its best but cannot satisfy Alexa. When the beta finishes its long workday, it must then come home and lick Alexa's asshole for hours. Alexa loves having her ass and pussy worshiped. She insists she has her pussy worshiped again. Right now! The beta complies and gets to work licking Alexa's pussy. What else can it do? Alexa is impossible to please.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16389kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Firestarter - Footstool And Foot Worship

I am back home finally and I inspect the cleaning that my houseslave did. I look at the fireplace and there is full of dirt, this idiot messed up again to do his duties. I have no hope, he is a born loser and he will always mess up, but I will always punish him hard for this and this is the way it goes!
After giving him a hard punishment for his poor service, I am bored of this idiot and I sit on my favorite chair with him under it, using his face as my footstool. I relax and ignore him and I command him to worship my feet, that always cover his ugly face!

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13765kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Firestarter - Footstool And Foot Worship

Emily Willis Her Size Queen

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Download Emily Willis Her Size Queen

Strapped Down And Straddled

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Facesitting, Chastit

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

Download Strapped Down And Straddled

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door (2021)

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door (2021)

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen (2021)

Cast: Emily Willis

Download Emily Willis - Her Size Queen (2021)

Slave Training

Our London friend Mistress Miranda is at the top of her game when it comes to dominating men. She has all the gear and skills to take men on a journey of bondage and submission. Many men seek a submissive experience to balance their daily lives of work and life stresses. A submissive experience can be quite psychologically fulfilling, feeding a desire to be a 'little man' and have a strong dominant woman provide a bit of emotional and sexual intimacy. A casual observer may not understand this kind of play, but it makes perfect sense from a psychological point of view, and nothing any man should be ashamed of. In this day and age these kinds of emotional needs and activities are coming out of the closet and becoming more socially acceptable.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

Download Slave Training

Her Size Queen

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock.

Download Her Size Queen

Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.
The slave tries his best to endure it all, but ends up collapsing on the floor. Mistress Tatjana still keeps screaming at him, and even makes him kiss her boots.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - Learn Your Lesson!

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

Katie Kush Controlling Slave Dick

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Katie Kush Controlling Slave Dick

Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

Princess Amber & Nika

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Nika

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shopping.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Princess Amber & Nika

Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings

Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Cast: Princess Nataya, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging

Another slave has lost its job due to Covid. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but .

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best (2021)

Cast: Macy Meadows

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best (2021)

Sadista Cold Caning - Lady Dark Angel

We have just got our cane collection out and they and they are a little bit dirty and in desperate need of some use, so the best way to blow off some cobwebs is to get our slave stripped naked and bent over ready for some practice swings.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 667.9 MB

Download Sadista Cold Caning - Lady Dark Angel

Facesits Her Debt Slave - Kat

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps

Download Facesits Her Debt Slave - Kat

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Warm Wet Hug

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Hey everyone, lets hope the Corona Virus vaccine does the trick and we can slow the spread of this virus. I miss shooting videos with my friends. I have some cool gear to shoot and it's just sitting here waiting to be used. One piece is a bizarre device called Spreader Pants from BestFixSystems in Germany. Also, I moved all of my gear to Las Vegas and setup my friend with a playroom in his basement. His playroom in called NoEscapeDungeon. Once the virus has subsided I'll shoot some cool videos in his playroom with Elise Graves. He also has a pool so I'm sure we can play with some heavy rubber in the water. Vegas gets really hot in the summer!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 206.0 MB

Download Warm Wet Hug

Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Anya And Juliya Love Kinky Games

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Mistress Anna is here to prove that you don't have to be big to break real tough-ass bastards in. She is a tiny lady but. Just look at that huge jock of her slave. Download and enjoy!

Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Anya And Juliya Love Kinky Games

Mistress Tatjana - The Slave Hates The Strokes

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

The slave isn't even surprised about getting punished, since he knows very well that he acted like an asshole. Mistress Tatjana brought her favorite whip and put on a sexy outfit for the session. The slave don't really have the chance to admire her figure though, as hard strokes land on his bare skin one after the other. Mistress Tatjana only stops once the slave's chest and stomach is full of painful red marks.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11959kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 853.3 MB

Download Mistress Tatjana - The Slave Hates The Strokes

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 01

Studio: CFNM

It's the day of the rounders match and David should be on the sports pitch training with his teammates. Instead he's rushed into the locker room deeply upset and feeling very sorry for himself. He feels all alone and helpless. Why is he always the one who gets picked on by the school bully? After such a bad start surely today can only get better?

Duration: 15:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2005kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 241.8 MB

Download St.Dunstans - Davids Lockeroom Surprise 01

Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Ballbusting, High Heel

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.Then I have a Grest idea! I will use the slave's balls to kick as Much As I want for my fans! AndI will make $$$ from it!! I decide for every $5 tribute I get, I will kick my slave in the balls! Isn't that a Great idea?? What a great way to use a slave to make $$$!!!Watch the clip to see how it goes! (These are some Really hard kicks btw! Imagine how hard I would kick it for a $100 tribute! Lol!) I made pretty good money though! Not to mention the $$$ I will make from this clip starts selling like crazy! Lol me know if you want me to do more live-feed stuff like this, losers. Or I can even tell other Mean Girls to do it using Our house slaves. We are thinking about doing more live streaming stuff...pay us to these freaks live! Haha

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Caged Titan

This is a fun video featuring Mistress Miranda from the UK. She visited us a few years ago and brought her muscular slave with her. This guy is a perfect male specimen with bulging muscles and a handsome face. Where did Miranda find this guy? She's so lucky to have him as her personal toy.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

Download Caged Titan

Princess Amber Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Further Exploitation

Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9150kbps

Download Princess Amber Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Further Exploitation

HD Femdom Sex Videos Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

Release Year: 2020
Studio: GoddessRodea
Cast: Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go! Haha!

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Footjob from personal trainer

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lurina
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob, Footjob

Lurina start to tease him with her feet. She wear a sexy black pantyhose use her nyloned toes to tickle him. He´s a helpless victim and Lurina like this situation. She give him a footsie through his pants and put her hand inside to jerk him a little. His pants disturb and she undress them. She put her nyloned feet into his face hand give him a handjob until his dick become very hard. Now she grab with her feet to him and he get a great footjob. This is training on the next level. At the end he get his pay because she can´t see him longer in this position. He cum with a very huge cumshot over her nylon feet.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21449kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Footjob from personal trainer

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Bondage Slut

Alice uses the fiddle and chain to restrain KikoPayne is a vulnerable position, further enhanced by connecting the chain around his cock. With the addition of a hood, rubber helpless mitts and ankle shackles, KinkPayne is rendered so helpless that his cock becomes ultra-erect, which pleases Mistress Alice. This is the first time Alice and Kino have experienced this particular bondage scenario, and they really enjoyed it a lot. This is a hot video which we hope you will enjoy as well!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 397.1 MB

Download Bondage Slut

Cum Slut Puppy

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian

Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won t stop interrupting. He s like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can t stop barking inappropriately she s going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he s shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer s extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he s allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Cum Slut Puppy

Just Another Wanna Be Slave

Cast: Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Pain, High Heel

There is nothing I freaking hate more then pathetic want to be slaves email me and tell me that they are better then my full-time slaves and they can take more pain then my slaves. A huge red flag is when a sub emails me and says, "I can take anything you want to do to me!" ANYTHING??? That is a huge statement. It may not seem so to you but it definitely is.I had this freak reach out a while ago and tell me that he has a PRO DOMME girlfriend that uses and him all the time and he can definitely take any the Mean Girls can dish out. I immediately called his bullshit and laughed.Once it arrived here I restrained it and we started out light. It sucked!!!! It couldn't even handle a full 5 minutes of Princess Amber and I beating it with paddles then canes. SOOOOOO FUCKING PATHETIC! Don't message me telling me you can literally take anything we dish out when in reality you are a giant pussy.This slave stated he had a huge new found respect for our slaves and that his "pro dome girlfriend" r.

Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26456kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Just Another Wanna Be Slave

Back