Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

My Butler Slave

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heel
Video language: English

Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I dont want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and thats it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.4 MB

Download My Butler Slave

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cuckold Cei, picture his condom

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki
Genres: Femdom

You see the thumbnail. You see the title. Do you really need much more of a description, cuck? Okay, fine. Yes, I want you to eat your cum while imagining that you are slurping down the contents of what is in this condom. .The condom that was wrapped around My boyfriend's superior cock, which was inside My pussy prior to filming this clip.

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 941.8 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cuckold Cei, picture his condom

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Release Year: 2020

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cucked and in Love

My boyfriend is out of town for business, and I miss him - and his big cock. Watch Me video chat with him for a cyber quickie - censored because cucks like you don't deserve to see Everifing, right?

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9696kbps

File size: 838.7 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cucked and in Love

Mistress Damazonia - You're Going To Be A Cum Dumpster

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, FemDom

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps

File size: 637.7 MB

Download Mistress Damazonia - You're Going To Be A Cum Dumpster

Sailor Luna Fisting

Sailor and Michael have known each other for a long time. She loves stretching herself and just knew she would love doing the same to a mans hole. Watch her do work on this anus until orgasm is achieved.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2761kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 879.5 MB

Download Sailor Luna Fisting

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Tease girl Manipulates Horny Sock Perverts

A little different, huh? But looking at this one makes you a little bigger because of how hard you get. Feel your cock get harder and harder in your hand as you watch this guy stroke his cock. Mmmm, how you wish your tongue was on that thick, juicy cock instead of his hand. But this will have to suffice, huh? Stroke, stroke. Now stroke to this long, fat cock. Mmm, look at him stroking it. Just look at it. It looks delicious, huh? So juicy, so yummy. Keep stroking yours. Don't look at me, you hardly need to listen to me my voice is just background noise. I don't even need you to listen. You WANT to stroke, don't you?

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Tease girl Manipulates Horny Sock Perverts

Prdges chastity goon

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Edging, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, High Heels

Goddess Platinum, of the Mean Girls, is cranky. She hasn't been getting enough rest lately. She wants to play an edging game with her idiot goon to cheer herself up. She lets the ugly old goon out of chastity to let him edge for her. Humiliating him brings a smile to her face. The goon is actually her ex-husband whom she has divorced and to live in the basement. The ex-husband must always wear a hood over his face so that Platinum never has to look at him. Platinum tells her gooning ex that she is taking their and leaving town with all the money she got in the divorce settlement. Her ex-husband is right on the edge of orgasm when she tells him the news. Platinum has completely ruined him, and he has no choice now but to continue to be strung along. She denies her goon an orgasm and locks him back up. Platinum slaps him in the face and heads off to the bank, wearing his chastity key. "Enjoy being homeless," she tosses over her shoulder as she heads out the door.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15621kbps
Audio: 258kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Prdges chastity goon

Khloe Kapri Private Fisting Session

Now she wants to try her hand at an extreme fisting session like the others were lucky enough to have. This is the result.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2759kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 618.6 MB

Download Khloe Kapri Private Fisting Session

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Focus Reprogramming

You're a pussy-free loser, yet you're infatuated with beautiful women such as Myself. Beautiful women with pussies you can't have. Why fantasize about something that's completely unattainable? Allow Me to train you into loving, worshipping, and lusting over something else: cock. You know you want to become a faggot since your straight life hasn't treated you very well. Women don't want you, but maybe some gay guy will want your little asshole. It's time to get used to the idea.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Focus Reprogramming

Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cheers! Forced intox for b-mail sluts

You can hardly focus with Me on your mind. And as I'm in front of you now, you can't help but to stroke yourself stupid for Me. And you know you won't cum until I tell you so. But do you think I'll allow it for free? You have two choices.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10017kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 893.2 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cheers! Forced intox for b-mail sluts

Alexandra Snow

Studio: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Download Alexandra Snow

No Oxygen Allowed

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, , Asian, Face Sitting, Leather, High Heels

Miss Mae Ling has a very greedy slave who takes up too much of the oxygen that she wants all for herself. Luckily for her helpless slave, she knows the perfect way to fix this problem as she uses her hands and ass to keep every last breath of fresh air for her own needs.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9552kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 751.1 MB

Download No Oxygen Allowed

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cei encouragement Ill touch myself too

She's home, isn't she? You're hidden away, ready to masturbate to me? Of course you are. You can't get enough of me, and that's why you can't fuck her anymore. No one makes you cum like I can - and she definitely can't hold a candle to me. Can you imagine how horrified she'd be if she walks in on you right now? You, furiously jerking your cock to me, while you can't even fuck her. The woman who loves you. You can't, because you're too in love with me.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps

File size: 921.3 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cei encouragement Ill touch myself too

Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Download Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

WorshipPrincessMiki - Brain Candy - Sugar Rush Mind Melt

Your mind and your cock constantly crave Me, and the cravings urge you to indulge in Me yet another time. But every time you satiate your cravings, the addiction and your dependence for Me intensifies. But you don't want your appetite for being My good boy to go away, do you? Each time your cock twitches with desire, you think of Me.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Brain Candy - Sugar Rush Mind Melt

Milking Slave part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

WorshipPrincessMiki - Be My Grindr Whore

You keep watching all of these "c03rced bi," "make me bi" clips, and yet. nothing. You haven't sucked a real cock yet, huh? I want you to change that. I NEED you to change that. I'm tired of your excuses. and aren't YOU tired of keeping this to a mere fantasy? Just make a Grindr account. There, you'll find plenty of guys who want their dick sucked, even by an inexperienced newbie like yourself. You have a mouth. You're eager. That's all you need.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps

File size: 938.8 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Be My Grindr Whore

Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stocking

Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

WorshipPrincessMiki - Beneath me, Leg and ass worship JOI

Today, I want to put you in your place. I'm not going to humiliate you, berate you, nor will I degrade you. Instead, you will worship every single inch of My divine form from the ground, on your knees. Looking up at Me, you will be reminded of who you belong to: Me, your Superior, the Woman you adore, worship and admire.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Beneath me, Leg and ass worship JOI

Miss Raquel Roper

Cast: Miss Raquel Roper, Goddess Valora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Miss Roper's & Goddess Valora's gang, & he isn't entirely wrong. Such not the kind of asset he thinks he can be. The pair inform him that in order to join the gang, all male members must go through an initiation to prove just what they're willing to put themselves through for the sake of the gang. Proving it. with their ass & mouths! Miss Roper & Goddess Valora make the weak male suck & get fucked by their thick, ramming strap ons, tossing his body around like a rag doll in strenuous positions to give him the dick down he deserves. After all, if he wishes to join the gang; he's gotta' get banged.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download Miss Raquel Roper

Slaves Must Swallow

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13971kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Moving Day

Michael Vegas and Lyra Law have to move but stop to get involved with some pegging instead.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2745kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 246.1 MB

Download Moving Day

Mistress Blackdiamoond

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on! I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond

Crazy femdom CBT

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

This evil military babe knows how to torture the toughest POWs making them spill all of their secrets. Watch her tie one suffocating scared man's nuts to his own neck with a thin cutting rope. That's gonna keep him perfectly immobile and hurt so bad!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

Download Crazy femdom CBT

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Pleasure and Pain - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Bridgette B, Lacie James, Johnny Cockring, Gabriel Dalessandro

Stare at your wife and her girlfriend do it to another man. Hubby gets a big cock stuffed up his ass while watching his wife give pleasure and pain to another man. "Tell me you want your wife to sit on another mans face. Beg for this big cock in your ass."

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Pleasure and Pain - Full HD 1080p

Trampling an asshole

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

All girls love trampolines - and some of them actually like their trampolines human! Here in this video you will see two of them dominant beauties testing the springiness of their new male fuck toy's body - and trampling him like there's no tomorrow!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Trampling an asshole

Khloe Kapri Loves Butt SLuts

Being a good butt slut herself, Khloe Kapri knows how good it feels to be stretched big so she makes to give Michael the stretching his hole deserves.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2754kbps

File size: 707.4 MB

Download Khloe Kapri Loves Butt SLuts

Ignored Human Ashtray

Studio: OpulentFetish.com

This is a custom video for a very well-mannered smoke slave. Ma'am, as a frequent buyer of your clips on the c4s site i would respectfully ask if you could please make me a custom clip.GoddessCheyenne, if you could do so, i would respectfully detail the video clip thus: It would be a Human Ashtray clip, you would be dressed as a office executive as in your clip. Ma'am the clip would be you enter the room and there is a kneeling slave waiting at the side of a chair ,you totally ignoring it proceed to sit and light a cigarette and smoke it using a long cigarette holder, you then begin to perhaps read through some paper or make a call on your phone whilst casually flicking your ash onto the slaves tongue totally ignoring it at all times. GoddessCheyenne if you could act in your uniquely arrogant way that you effortlessly display in many of your clip i have purchased it would be perfect, you end the clip by uncaringly stubbing out your cigarette onto the slaves tongue before rising and le.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4978kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

Download Ignored Human Ashtray

Anny Aurora - Pussy

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Pussy

Karma Rx Part 2

Karma Rx tricks michael into coming over so she can have her way with his butthole.

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2757kbps

File size: 785.5 MB

Download Karma Rx Part 2

Back