Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Chastity Foot Pet

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage
Video language: English

German Goddess Anny Aurora's slave has been reduced to nothing but a caged up chastity pet whose only purpose in life is to worship and adore her feet. He has shown zero skills in every other task he was given except being able to properly suck her toes and lick the bottom of her soles. From here on out being a doormat to clean her size 8 1/2 feet will be his only reason for existing. Goddess Annie shoves her foot down his throat giving him a taste of his new role as her personal foot slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11282kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chastity Foot Pet

Apolonia Lapiedra's Cum Covered Footjob

Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra
Genres: Japanese, Interracial, Bukkake, Blowjob, Handjob, Swallow, Footjob, Titjob

At the end our Feetmaiden puts her cum-covered feet to good use, giving a lucky guy the perfect Cum Footjob. A fine Foot Fetish fantasy from SpermMania, uncensored, as always.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 626.6 MB

Download Apolonia Lapiedra's Cum Covered Footjob

Blind Strap-On Fucking

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 528.1 MB

Download Blind Strap-On Fucking

Daphne Dare - Nurse's Tongue Bath

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Nurse Daphne's patient is a very needy pervert constantly requesting his sponge bath. She is completely fed up with his demands and gives him a taste of his own medicine. Today the only sponge bath that will be given is with the perverts tongue lathering up his Nurse's bare naked soles.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 862.2 MB

Download Daphne Dare - Nurse's Tongue Bath

Locked Gimp

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Eliza Ibarra may be young but she takes ownership very seriously when it comes to her slaves. She always makes sure her gimp's locked up cock is kept on edge and his mind always kept frustrated. The more he squirms in his unfortunate predicament the happier it makes Mo Eliza.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps

Download Locked Gimp

Caged Tease

I've got my obedient little slave locked up in a cage, where he belongs. You see, too much contact either with my hands or my cane breeds too much fondness in these boys. I feel it's necessary to remind him that he gets not rights to my touch, good or bad. Sometimes all he gets to do is watch. His hungry eyes latch on to my body as I move and dance. I know exactly how to tease him without ever even getting close. This is how you train a slave and remind him of his place.

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 564.9 MB

Download Caged Tease

Severe Chastity Control

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Severe Chastity Control

Severe Chastity Control

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Severe Chastity Control

Lady Renee

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lady Renee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging

My leather gimp toy is used for all sorts of service orientated duties, mostly dick servicing. So I put it's compliant a-hole to use and prime it for some heavy pounding abuse. Though the size of the butt plug that I've filled it with is nothing in comparison to the size of my massive strap-on. I ram My massive member right up his gimp hole and take it for a rough ride, My leather pants feeling tight and sexy on My ass under the rubbing of the harness. gimp boy better bend over keep his hole open for Me, I am in the mood to make this one long and hard anal fuck.

Duration: 9:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps

File size: 574.6 MB

Download Lady Renee

Owned Slave Cock

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Mistress Bethany Benz gets great pleasure in controlling every part of a slave from his cock to his ass to his simple one track mind. She loves getting her bondage boy completely desperate to cum as she edges his horny cock teasing him with thoughts of orgasms. His ass is stuffed and filled with a steel anal hook making sure he is at the mercy of her hand. After making him a total sexually frustrated mess of a slave she allows her bitch to blow a huge load. One last orgasm before his cock is locked away for another 90 days.

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Owned Slave Cock

Apolonia Lapiedra Uses Cum to Stroke A Bunch of Dicks

Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra
Genres: Japanese, Interracial, Bukkake, Blowjob, Handjob, Swallow, Footjob

Spanish SpermMania actress Apolonia Lapiedra is a true handmaiden of cock serving 17 guys a Group Cum Handjob. She carefully collects all the cum on a black plate for a final Cum FootJob. But before she strokes the last guy with her tender toes she plays around with all the sperm she gained, slipping and sliding her hands into the cum while looking at you with her captivating signature smile.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

Download Apolonia Lapiedra Uses Cum to Stroke A Bunch of Dicks

Floor Work

Don't you love getting these sneak peeks into real sessions? For some it's the closest you'll get to experiencing servitude to me. Today my little service boy is going to be nose to the ground. It's very important to reinforce a slave's rightful position, in my opinion. So his nose will be glued to the floor while I go at him with ample spanking and flogging. He'll be unable to raise his head as I subject his body to whatever pain I feel like. His place, like all slaves, is on the floor.

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps

File size: 326.5 MB

Download Floor Work

AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Cum Eating, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Chastity Drain

Slutified Male Toy

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy

Fucksaw

There is something so deeply and innately satisfying about marrying power tools, and sex toys. You boys all know how fond I am of my fucking machine. There's nothing like the sounds of pistons and moans as my dear machine fucks some slut in the ass. Today's toy is different, but just as satisfying. I have for my slave today what is known as a Fucksaw. A large dildo is mounted at the end of a jigsaw for extremely fast and punishing penetration. There's no slow mode on this piece of work. It goes from 0 to balls deep in just seconds. Very little prep allowed. It's one of the more punishing tools in my arsenal and I'm happy to put it through it's paces on this unlucky slut.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps

File size: 504.0 MB

Download Fucksaw

Chanel Preston - Manhood Extractor

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Milking Machine, Bondage, BDSM

It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him. Mistress Chanel smothers his face with her pussy making it impossible for the bitch to be hard while the machine mercilessly does its job. No amount of begging or crying will help her slave as Mistress Chanel rides his face until he just a shell of a man is left.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 822.0 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Manhood Extractor

Ass Only Diet

Genres: Femdom, Extreme

Applegate is a professional squat trainer who has a client in desperate need of an unorthodox style of working out. Her client is ordered a strict diet of ass only if he wants to get the body he has always dreamed of..

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ass Only Diet

The Queen's Eggs Part 2 Insemination

Featuring @RaevynxRose! The Queen of a faraway alien planet has chosen a slutty young girl to serve as the host for her alien young. At first, little Raevyn was resisting, but soon The Queen's pheremone's enticed Raevyn into subjecting to her will. The Queen decided to warm up her little incubator by inspecting her vessel. But now it's come time to lay her eggs in her now willing host. The Queen's ovipositor is so long and hard, it's difficult to lay all of her eggs at once inside of Raevyn. But soon the eggs will be fucked so deep inside of her they'll only come out when they're ready to hatch.

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7715kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download The Queen's Eggs Part 2 Insemination

Trouble In See-Through Panties

I wrapped my slave in clingfilm to make sure he is at my mercy. I didn't really go easy on him this time. I applied some throat scissors on him. His throat was not exactly at 90 degrees, but believe me, he couldn't breathe. I have never tried to knock him out this way. The first time he got a semi KO. However, when I applied this hold again - a bit later in the clip - he got knocked the fuck out. Trust me, this was a true nightmare for him. This is not really an easy hold.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 979.5 MB

Download Trouble In See-Through Panties

Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez

Cast: Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Ass Licking

If you think it's tough trying to please one Mistress then try pleasing two demanding Women who always get what they want in and out of bed. Mistress Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez use and abuse their sex slave riding and fucking his face getting as many orgasms as they desire. When they have used him up for their own pleasure they throw him back into his cage where he spends every minute of every day.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez

Facesitting Chastity Tease

Featuring the alluring @RaevynxRose Raevyn and I love boys who know their place. This boy in particular understands he is just a piece of furniture. He's just a toy. Toys don't get to move or speak, they just work when we want them to. So, this boy today is going to be our chair. Locked up in chastity, he'll have no release as our pussies are pressed up against his face. He'll be face to face with our beautiful asses and he'll get no friendly attention to his cock. This poor little chair is in for a world of denial.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7711kbps

File size: 560.2 MB

Download Facesitting Chastity Tease

Showing the Cuck How to Fuck

Featuring @RaevynxRoseHi honey. I thought it was about time to introduce you to someone very special. This is my girlfriend, Alex. I know you know our sex life has been terrible. You cock is so tiny, you don't know how to eat me out, and you're just plain boring. But Alex here, she's the best. She fucks me like you wouldn't believe. I just cum repeatedly. With her tongue, her hands, her big fat strap-on, anything at all really. She's incredibly erotic. Now, you and I are never going to have sex again. I've decided that. But just for kicks, I'm going to have her fuck me right in front of you. Just to show you how it's done.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 764.5 MB

Download Showing the Cuck How to Fuck

Verarscht

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment
Cast: Carmen Rivera, Mister P., Chris "Schock" Cock, Queen Jennifer Carter
Genres: Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Fisting, German, Humiliation, Sex Toy Play

Now Mr P teaches the slave the proper leak training by letting him massage his asshole from the inside with his tongue until the juice splashes out of his cock. Also the slave now has his long lasting horny no longer under control and while he can still suck at the foot of the mistress it suddenly and unexpectedly overcomes him.......With erection disturbances is not to be counted on this afternoon in any case!

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Verarscht

Riding Your Ass

There's something incredibly satisfying about sticking a huge dick into the ass of a mewling slave like this one. I love to use strap on fucking as a way to claim my slaves inside and out. You can hear his moans and whines as I slide deep into his slutty little hole. With as hard as I'm riding him, he'll be sore for weeks. With the power I hold, he'll be jerking off to this memory for years to come.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7695kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Riding Your Ass

Snow and Knight Humiliation Experts

Featuring @msnoelknight!Mistress Noel and I love to break down a man, physically, mentally and emotionally. This slave is no exception. You see, this slave was under the impression that his cock was of an "average" size. To Noel and I, this was a hilarious concept. It was too funny not to film! We break out the camera and find that his penis is actually shorter than the lens on my camera! Poor little slave. He's so detached from the reality of the situation. Mistress Noel and I decide to hammer home that reality for him, since he seems to be incapable of doing so himself. We tie him up and break him down. Both with our words and a few choice slaps to his little dink of a cock. You'll find that Mistress Noel and I are humiliation experts.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 408.7 MB

Download Snow and Knight Humiliation Experts

Pathetic femdom sub

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The chubby masked femdom slave you will see in this crazy video is one of the most pathetic beings on Planet Earth. See him licking his Mistresses' feet humbly, trying to earn their mercy but. That's not gonna work. They will end up trampling him!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:09
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 206.6 MB

Download Pathetic femdom sub

Angry Red Stripes

Being the true sadist that I am, I am overly fond of the whip. Canes are nice, floggers are okay, but I get real joy from laying in a set of lines into the back of one of my slaves. If a slave can take my lashes with joy, then I know he is a true worshipper. My slave thanks me with every crack of the whip. He knows how much joy I get from leaving those beautiful red lines all down his back. He can't even see me, only feel the whip as it carves angry red lines into his flesh. Submitting to my sadism with joy is the mark of a true slave.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download Angry Red Stripes

Screams of Pain with Emma Mystic

Featuring Miss Emma Mystic! @MissEmmaMysticMiss Mystic and I love to trade blows on an unsuspecting slave. We've bound this poor slave to the floor, ass in the air, and blindfolded him. He has no idea what's coming when Emma suddenly lays into him with a flogger. Over and over again you can hear his screams over the slaps of the flogger to his hide. Then, without warning, I switch out with Emma and it's my whip to his bare ass. Each time his ass gets slightly used to the pain, we switch it up and lay into him with something different. My chain whip gets plenty of good use here. He never stood a chance.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download Screams of Pain with Emma Mystic

Suffer to Lick

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, CBT, Ballbusting,

Mistress Charlotte's slave has the biggest fetish for licking pussy which is why she loves to deny it to him. Her lowly bitch only gets the ultimate tease of being able to lick her latex panties making him even more frustrated than he already is. He thinks being a good boy will finally bestow him the gift of pussy but instead gets with her ass taking his breath away. When he starts to fade away from his face being completely she slaps and smacks his balls to wake him back to life.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 785.1 MB

Download Suffer to Lick

Milking the Slave Cow

I do enjoy teasing men into desperation, but it's even more fun to make them explode all over themselves. I've got this slave bound to my bondage bed and I've late one of my girls begin to tease and manipulate him. Once she's done her job and gotten him nice and riled up, I come in for the finishing move. The amount of cum that comes out of this slave is extraordinary. It's like milking a slutty little slave cow.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 437.6 MB

Download Milking the Slave Cow

Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast

Mistress Maya surprises her caged slave with a good morning task of worshipping her divine feet. He never gets to wake up to a pair of feet smothering his face so he must have been a very good boy to deserve such pleasures. Mistress Maya makes him kiss and lick her heels while he remains in his cage until he is let free to really put his mouth into it. If he isn't gagging and chocking on her large size 10 feet then he isn't working hard enough to please her

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

Download Maya Kendrick - Barefoot for Breakfast

Seeking more pain

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Hmm, looks like this slave is no longer really afraid of paddling, even when it gets hard. Nevertheless, his domme will find a way to make him understand she means business. Watch her focus on his cock making him beg for mercy through his gas mask!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download Seeking more pain

Pumped and Painful

It's always fun to put a boy through a bit of pain and injury. Our slave here has a smaller penis than I'd like. I don't expect I'll be able to use anything as small as he has, so we're going to try to pump it up a bit. The pump Is fun for us, but painful for him. Most boys would give their lives to be touched by my wonderful hands. But as the tube slips down around his cock, I'm sure the pleasure is being overridden by fear for his cock. As the suction begins, all he can hear are our incessant giggles as his cock expands. A small cock just won't do, but a bruised one is better.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 512.5 MB

Download Pumped and Painful

Kiara Cole - Spoil Her Feet

Mistress Kiara's feet are tired and sweaty after a day of kicking slave balls in her sheer stockings. She needs to have her feet properly spoiled so graciously rewards her bitch with the opportunity to smell, lick and clean every inch. His cock is kept locked away so his focus is only on her feet and never about his selfish desires as Mistress Kiara dangles her perfect ass in his face

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download Kiara Cole - Spoil Her Feet

Natalya Gives her Alpha Boyfriend a Blowjob while Cuck Worships her Feet

Princess Natalya Vega gives her Alpha boyfriend a blowjob while her cuck, Marcello, worships her feet. Natalya makes her cuck stand and display its chastity device to them. The cuck's penis is so much smaller than Natalya's boyfriend's. That's why he's locked! The cuck must worship his Princess while she pleasures Alpha. Natalya makes the cuck kiss her ass. She straddles the cuck's chest while she finishes giving her boyfriend a blowjob. Natalya's boyfriend cums in her mouth. Natalya spits it straight into the cuck's mouth and makes him swallow for them.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15330kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Natalya Gives her Alpha Boyfriend a Blowjob while Cuck Worships her Feet

Slave Cock Gets Punished

When a slave has empty balls, there's hardly any use for him anymore. The one exception I've found is that it gives me to opportunity to truly harm a dried up cock and balls. He's got not juice left, but that doesn't stop me from encasing his extremely sensitive cock with an industrial vibrator. He squirms and whines as the vibrator turns pleasure into pain. I few squeezes and slaps to his cock and balls are all he needs to lose the ability to stand. I guess there's still fun to be had even when a slave is all dried up.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7708kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 507.3 MB

Download Slave Cock Gets Punished

Destroyed Orgasm - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, CBT, Ebony

If it's one thing that Goddess Demi loves it's making your weekly orgasms as painful and ruined as possible. Yes, you get the chance to cum for your Goddess once a week but at what price?!? Goddess Demi never said your orgasms were going to be pleasurable but beggars can't be choosers when your cock no longer belongs to you.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11255kbps

Download Destroyed Orgasm - FullHD 1080p

Sadie Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sadie Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Strap-On Prep

I know how much you boys desire to be in a real life session with me. Unfortunately, not all of you are able to afford it. Therefore, I like you give you little glimpses into what a real life session is like. In videos we just get to the good stuff. But what you're missing from the in person session experience is the anticipation. As my hands move deftly, tying you up in knots, your breath begins to quicken. You can feel your cock pulsing with excitement and sweat accumulating on your skin. There's nothing like it. This little taste is only a fraction of the buildup of a real session.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps

File size: 583.1 MB

Download Strap-On Prep

Amazon Ass Addict - Bethany Benz - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bethany Benz
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Rimming, Rimjob, Stockings, Ebony

Amazon Goddess Bethany Benz keeps her male pets locked in cages for when she needs her daily orgasms. They are kept starved and always hungry waiting for their next meal. She keeps her slaves on a strict diet of ass and pussy only so every day they become that much more addicted to being all hers.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps

File size: 951.3 MB

Download Amazon Ass Addict - Bethany Benz - FullHD 1080p

Back