Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Lacy Lennon - Lacy Hates Balls

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket, FaceSitting, Spitting, Stocking
Video language: English

Mistress Lacy has decided her slave's balls are practically useless. The only real use they have left is providing her with target practice to release her sadistic desires on. The slave's balls are now thoroughly locked in a vice as she would love to see them squeezed to PoP! right before her eyes. Mistress Lacy grabs a hold of her cane and immediately begins to destroy his precious manhood. The only pleasure her slave receives is when Lacy spits giant loogies on the bitch boy's face and balls. She shows zero mercy while caning his helpless manhood and sending him into pure agony. The sound of his screams brings great pleasure to her ears as she destroys his balls until they are now completely rendered useless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 839.0 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Lacy Hates Balls

Macy Cartel

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a lit.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

Kendra James Caged Boy Batter

Mistress Kendra James keeps her slave locked in permanent chastity so they always know who they belong too. She has her slave completely bound, hooded and objectified just how she likes them on display. He is given an ultimatum that if he wants to finally cum he must do it through the bars of his chastity cage. Mistress Kendra loves to tease him with dreams of having his chastity removed and tells him if he can orgasm in chastity maybe it will be unlocked. Her chastity slut works extra hard to cum as Mistress Kendra holds the vibrator on the sweet spot right underneath the head of his chastity. She milks out a huge load of boy batter then immediately ruins any pleasure by busting his balls over and over again. He screams and moans as she bashes his balls hoping he can finally be unlocked for cumming in his chastity but of course that was only just a dream. Mistress Kendra keeps his cock permanently locked and sealed in its cage while laughing at his hopes of ever being set free.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9852kbps

File size: 860.8 MB

Download Kendra James Caged Boy Batter

HD Femdom Sex Videos Brats Deserve Feet

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Chastity, MILF, Tease and Denial

Goddess Brittany's chastity slave has been locked up for months on end without any pleasure on his cock. Unfortunately, he wasn't always on his best behavior during his sentence so his reward won't be as satisfying as it could've been. As Goddess Brittany begins to unlock his cock from chastity he thinks he will be getting milked by the firm grip of her hands. Due to his bratty behavior at times his "reward" will now be from the lowest part of Goddess Brittany's body...her feet! It's been too long since he felt anything on his cock that he will take any pleasure he can get. Her slave knows beggars can't be choosers and tries to bring himself to orgasm as her feet slide up and down and all around his fuck-stick. As he gets to the edge of his first orgasm in months and begs for a release she takes her feet off his cock and completely denies the bitch. No orgasms ever for her slaves! Goddess Brittany grabs the chastity device and slips it right back on his cock for another 6-month senten.

Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 738.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Brats Deserve Feet

Alexandra Snow

Studio: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Download Alexandra Snow

Kendra James - Caged Boy Batter 1080p

Mistress Kendra James keeps her slave locked in permanent chastity so they always know who they belong too. She has her slave completely bound, hooded and objectified just how she likes them on display. He is given an ultimatum that if he wants to finally cum he must do it through the bars of his chastity cage. Mistress Kendra loves to tease him with dreams of having his chastity removed and tells him if he can orgasm in chastity maybe it will be unlocked. Her chastity slut works extra hard to cum as Mistress Kendra holds the vibrator on the sweet spot right underneath the head of his chastity. She milks out a huge load of boy batter then immediately ruins any pleasure by busting his balls over and over again. He screams and moans as she bashes his balls hoping he can finally be unlocked for cumming in his chastity but of course that was only just a dream. Mistress Kendra keeps his cock permanently locked and sealed in its cage while laughing at his hopes of ever being set free.

Download Kendra James - Caged Boy Batter 1080p

Lucid Lavender - Bad Boyfriend Rehab

Studio: TeaseAndThankYou
Cast: Lucid Lavender
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Nylon, Cumshots, Tease & Denial, Handjobs,

Guess who's getting quite perfect at ruined orgasms? Oh my gosh, me! Wanna know a secret? I do love dick. And my lovely boyfriend has some sub tendencies and doesn't "mind" helping me get a clips. And the best clips have the most truth. So I take the fact that I've been a little unsatisfied in my sex life, lately, into the dungeon, and use my pent up aggression to fix my boyfriend. For everyone to see! And I ruin him really, really bad. Not only about a four-count of loneliness before that dick pops, but I know it, too. There's no guessing with this one. Yay! I'm satisfied!

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 641.6 MB

Download Lucid Lavender - Bad Boyfriend Rehab

Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Release Year: 2020
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Download Alexandra Snow - Take My Dick, Slave

Kendra James - Caged Boy Batter

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Download Kendra James - Caged Boy Batter

HD Femdom Sex Videos Taste of Leather

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels

Mistress Katie's slave has yet to earn the privilege to touch her skin with his tongue. He must first prove he is worthy enough by spit shining her leather boots clean from the laces down to the filthy soles. She orders him to start licking the crud off the bottom of her boots while he stays locked in his kennel. His mouth will know the taste of leather over and over again as he shows he can be a good bottom boot bitch. Mistress Katie pulls him out of his cage so he can really dive deep into every crevice of her leather boots. She grinds the soles of her boots all over his tongue then makes him suck her sharp heels as if it was a cock. He is just a filthy boot slut and will be treated like one. Mistress Katie won't be pleased until his tongue is painted black from licking every inch of her leather boots.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9860kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 844.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Taste of Leather

Milking Slave part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

HD Femdom Sex Videos Monika Fox

Studio: Brutal-Facesitting
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Cunnilingus, Big Tits

Are you ready for some naughty facesitting action? Well, meet a gorgeous brunette with huge tits. She is quite skinny, with curves in all the right places. After meeting her new submissive man, she will tell him to lay down on the couch, as she uses his tongue to pleasure herself. He loved licking all her delicious juice.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7079kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 735.1 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Monika Fox

Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stocking

Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

Sissy Spitroast

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast

Emerald Leohex Perfect

Soooo hot. The shiniest and tightest fetish gear this side of anime, and it's all on me.
First one brown/grey one, then the sparkly purple. The animation doesn't let you see much, but this clip is all about the shine.
The fetish. The desire. The room gets smoky. Everyone can't help but pop so quick when I wear these!
Good thing I took extra time to change and with the outfits, otherwise it'd be a shorter clip.
I think I have an addict. How about you?

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5669kbps

File size: 459.9 MB

Download Emerald Leohex Perfect

HD Femdom Sex Videos Monster Cock Pleaser

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings

Mistress Asia Perez has a massive monster cock picked out just for you! She has been thinking of ways to properly use you after months of hearing you beg to become her slave. That day has come where she will finally accept you as her one and only slave but you must live a life devoted to cock. You won't be sucking and getting fucked by just any sized cock as you will be getting hollowed out by the biggest dicks she can find. Some days it might just be a monster-sized dildo but most days it will be real cocks that you will work extra hard to please as they fill your holes like never before. Don't be scared slut as I am going to make sure you are stretched out like a proper whore so every cock will slide in with ease. Your training begins now so get both holes ready for this monster dick to break your sissy ass. You wanted to be a slave and now you are a slave to cock...open wide whore!!

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 629.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Monster Cock Pleaser

Gym Perv Gets Caught

Studio: Manyvids
Cast: Goddess Evelyn
Genres: Femdom,Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Ass Worship, Cum Countdown

You see a hot girl in a revealing outfit in your gym and you can't help but look. But you're not very mean, and she catches you. Instead of going to the manager, she decides to punish you herself. She makes you jerk off to her, she humiliates you and leaves you with a mouthful of your own cum.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15374kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gym Perv Gets Caught

HD Femdom Sex Videos 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Miss Raquel Roper

Cast: Miss Raquel Roper, Goddess Valora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Miss Roper's & Goddess Valora's gang, & he isn't entirely wrong. Such not the kind of asset he thinks he can be. The pair inform him that in order to join the gang, all male members must go through an initiation to prove just what they're willing to put themselves through for the sake of the gang. Proving it. with their ass & mouths! Miss Roper & Goddess Valora make the weak male suck & get fucked by their thick, ramming strap ons, tossing his body around like a rag doll in strenuous positions to give him the dick down he deserves. After all, if he wishes to join the gang; he's gotta' get banged.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download Miss Raquel Roper

Mud Pie Facial

Studio: FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Outdoor

Miss Mae Ling has given her slave the task of bringing her a very special dessert which he has seriously messed up. Since he has failed at his job of providing his Mistress with the correct dessert she decided to give him a special dessert of his own. Miss Mae pulls out a bowl filled with mud and begins to step in it with her leather boots. If he wants to get back on her good side he will lick her boots spotless as he enjoys a mouthful of mud

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

Download Mud Pie Facial

HD Femdom Sex Videos I Love Sitting On Your Face

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Facesitting, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy loves using Danni as her human chair. His face is the perfect throne for her ass. She plans out her daily shopping while relaxing on his face. Her life is filled with leisure time and Danni's life is nothing but labor. Danni must fund Macy's lifestyle and submit to whatever tasks she wants him to do. Danni could never fight Macy on anything. She is too pretty to disagree with. Macy is excited to have yet another day filled with pampering. She makes Danni suck on her thong while she examines his chastity. Macy blows on Danni's chastity. Danni starts to strain in his cage while sucking on Macy's thong. Macy gently strokes Danni's beta penis with her fingernails while he grows in his chastity cage. If he cleans her thong with his mouth well enough, Macy may have a treat for him.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14743kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos I Love Sitting On Your Face

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13971kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Your Cock is Mine

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Dildo, FaceSitting, BDSM, Bondage

Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only. Miss Red has him tied down and helpless to give him a taste of his own medicine so she can use his cock exactly the way she wants. She has a very heavy sexual appetite as she fucks his dildo face then rides his cock for multiple orgasms. Miss Red loves having a big, helpless cock at her complete disposal to use as much she desires. This will now be the only way they fuck leaving him always denied and constantly wanting more!

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

Download Your Cock is Mine

Kat Turner Ruin-Training My BF

What a giggly worm my boyfriend has become. All wrapped up in shiny saran wrap, a lil hole for his face and perfect access to his cock.
He's not giggling anymore when I ruin him into a dripping mess.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4323kbps

File size: 460.7 MB

Download Kat Turner Ruin-Training My BF

HD Femdom Sex Videos Filthy Ash Hole

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stockings

Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Filthy Ash Hole

Caged Boy Batter - Mistress Kendra James - Full HD 1080p

Download Caged Boy Batter - Mistress Kendra James - Full HD 1080p

HD Femdom Sex Videos Barely In The Room

Studio: TeaseAndThankYou
Cast: Lucid Lavender
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Sensory Deprivation, Nylon, Tease and Denial

An all-day sensory dep experiment. You're seeing highlights. Moans. Cries. "I'm so lost", I think, behind the loose gag that's meant for longevity.A special attention to immobilization. Hearing. Sight (the lights are on, there's no change in light temperature.) Fan, keep the wind from revealing anything. This is real, and it's awesome. "Please. Please! Oh my god!" I give him my feet. He thrusts. Does he even know what strokes him? Like to be in sensory deprivation for me? Becoming a specialist.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4098kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Barely In The Room

Crazy femdom CBT

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

This evil military babe knows how to torture the toughest POWs making them spill all of their secrets. Watch her tie one suffocating scared man's nuts to his own neck with a thin cutting rope. That's gonna keep him perfectly immobile and hurt so bad!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

Download Crazy femdom CBT

Caged Boy Batter 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Forced Orgasm, Milking, Red Head, High Heels, Latex, Pornstar

Download Caged Boy Batter 1080p

Mandy Marx Welcome To My Iso Show

Just when I was expecting to have some news about taking sessions, we're watching covid numbers go up alllll over the place. So, pandemic allowing, I'm hoping for a January start-up at this point. Believe me, I'm excited to session.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps

File size: 967.3 MB

Download Mandy Marx Welcome To My Iso Show

Trampling an asshole

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

All girls love trampolines - and some of them actually like their trampolines human! Here in this video you will see two of them dominant beauties testing the springiness of their new male fuck toy's body - and trampling him like there's no tomorrow!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Trampling an asshole

Diana Grace

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Masturbation, Vibrator

It's been so long since her slave felt any pleasure on his cock that all he could do was accept the fate of his ass for his birthday. She milks every last drop of cum from her slave and then makes him eat it all again like a real whore. Maybe by next birthday he'll be turned into a fake pussy ...

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace

Lucid Lavender Newbie Denied And Dicktied In Isolation

A new boy asks for my meanest tease, and so, isolated and restrained beyond his comprehension,
beyond what he thought he would get, beyond his own fantasy that he's been living for months with his own hand,
I leave this boy wailing and begging for more. All he'll get is his dick strung up and the soft tease of the vibrator. But no release.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4371kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

Download Lucid Lavender Newbie Denied And Dicktied In Isolation

Morgan Lee - Cum For Me

Cast: Morgan Lee
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Morgan Lee instructs you to jerk your dick while she shows off her hot latex clad body. She orders you to get hard as she teases you, first playing with her nipples, then making you stare at her hot ass. But Morgan knows what you really want as she rubs her pussy through her panties, then takes them off, letting you look right at her gorgeous pussy. Morgan then begins rubbing herself, asking how much you wish you could be tasting her, your face buried deep in her pussy. Now that your cock is rock hard, Morgan orders you to keep jerking to the thought of licking her gorgeous pussy. But when you do cum, Morgan has a nasty surprise for you - she wants to see you lick up every last drop of it, and she will show you just how she wants you to do it

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8145kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Morgan Lee - Cum For Me

Lick, Suck, Worship

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity

Miss Mae Ling is going to teach her slut on exactly how she loves to be adored. He is only worthy of worshipping from her heels down as he hasn't earned the privilege for anything else. But before he even earns the chance to lick her leather boots he must first worship the filthy ground she walks on. Once he has shown his devotion by licking the nasty floor clean she puts his mouth to the test. Miss Mae wants to be entertained by a sissy cocksucker and puts a pink dildo on her heel to make him pleasure every inch with his throat. For being an obedient sissy bitch and sucking her pink cock with enthusiasm he gets rewarded with a face full of sheer stocking covered feet. She can't help but rub her feet all over his chastity device making him extremely horny and frustrated. A locked and denied slave is exactly how Miss Mae loves to keep her boys when they are in service. He is ordered to open his mouth wide as Miss Mae makes full use out of his hole while he licks, sucks, and worships h.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 899.9 MB

Download Lick, Suck, Worship

Lucid Lavender Mechanical Date Part 2

Mechanical Date 1 is one of my top selling clips. This one is better. Even the highlights take almost 40 minutes.
It's hard to describe this exchange, the pace, and the fee of this clip.

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps

Download Lucid Lavender Mechanical Date Part 2

Anny Aurora - Pussy

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Pussy

Vicious Cunt

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Vicious Cunt

Back