Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Orgasms for a Release

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Fisting, strapon
Video language: English

Brianna Rose sexy beauty mistress amazing facesitting for slave man.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Orgasms for a Release

Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm, No Air

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm, No Air

Daphne Dare - Sperm Destroyer

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9058kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 828.4 MB

Download Daphne Dare - Sperm Destroyer

Zentain Brainwash Denial

Studio: TeaseAndThankYou
Cast: Mandy Marxs
Genres: Femdom, Zentain girl, Handjob, Tease & denial

I've hired a cute zentai girl, I've mesmerized her to be a thoughtless zombie stroker,. No harm will come of her, she will not remember this session. She is not a mistress. Just a dazed girl entranced to never let you cum, only get you close. Juicy I guess I'll leave my virgin slave in her care for the day, then!

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 387.7 MB

Download Zentain Brainwash Denial

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Infinite Fetish Dreamland

Cast: Velma
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Nylon

Imagine a virtual playground. You choose the settings. And you choose the most intense tease. You want to be wrecked. You want the worst. Just like all those emails we get say. Boys wanting their worst. This is a place where you get it. Enjoy Lucid Lavender-inspired effects. The tease and denial clip for the ages. You have to see it to believe.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3862kbps

File size: 361.1 MB

Download Infinite Fetish Dreamland

Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Cast: Asia Pere
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Electro Play, BDSM, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Spankin

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure

Alina Long, Sasha Sweet

Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Alina Long, Sasha Sweet
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Alina Long, Sasha Sweet

Chloe Amour - Cruel Chastity Teasing

Mistress Chloe has had her slave locked in chastity for so long that he is horny and desperate for release - all the better for her to torture and tease him with her sexy body and the possibility of release. Bound, gagged, and helpless, all he can do is suffer as Chloe edges his caged cock, sitting on his face with her crotchless latex outfit to tease him even more with what he can not have.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8145kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 690.4 MB

Download Chloe Amour - Cruel Chastity Teasing

Lucid Lavender Absolutely Drenched And Drained

A sample is required from a reluctant patient. I have a complete understanding of clients with reluctance issues. An exquisite means of extracting every last drop.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps

File size: 462.1 MB

Download Lucid Lavender Absolutely Drenched And Drained

HD Femdom Sex Videos Silicone Pussy Torture

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity, Milking

Mistress Chanel has had her slave locked in chastity for so long that he is completely desperate for release..and pussy! Except he should know by now that slaves don't get pussy especially those that constantly beg for it. To teach him a lesson Mistress Chanel makes him even more frustrated by slipping his wet caged cock in and out of his new silicone girlfriend. There is nothing more torturous for a locked up slave then having his cock teased and denied over and over until he is a pathetic mess of a bitch for his Mistress.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8338kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 633.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Silicone Pussy Torture

Evil Woman - Strapon

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting

Sexy Amateur mistress Evil Woman amazing hardcore fucking slave in masked, strapon action.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13917kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 701.4 MB

Download Evil Woman - Strapon

Macy Cartel

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Macy demands that her cuck slave put on a strict metal chastity device. Her slave, Marcello, complains and doesn't understand why. Macy tells him that she is sick of looking at his nasty little erection. She won't let him be around her unless he agrees to wear chastity. Marcello has some concern about Macy losing the key to the device's lock but agrees to wear it for her. Once Marcello is in the device Macy takes a few humiliating photos to share with her girlfriends. Macy tells him that he is going to be locked up for a long while. Even though Marcello will not be having orgasms, Macy can still have hers. Macy makes Marcello worship her pussy while in the new chastity device. The device gets tighter and tighter for him, but Marcello can no longer get a full erection while wearing it. From now on it will be all about Macy's pleasure. Macy climaxes using her slave's tongue. After the first, she wants a second orgasm. Marcello lays on the floor and labors at licking as Macy climaxes ove.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10053kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 881.7 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, made Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13971kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Tag Team Pussy Worship

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect cunts while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 953.2 MB

Download Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Tag Team Pussy Worship

Infinite Fetish Dreamland

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Nylon

Imagine a virtual playground. You choose the settings. And you choose the most intense tease. You want to be wrecked. You want the worst. Just like all those emails we get say. Boys wanting their worst. This is a place where you get it. Enjoy Lucid Lavender-inspired effects. The tease and denial clip for the ages. You have to see it to believe.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3862kbps

File size: 361.1 MB

Download Infinite Fetish Dreamland

Lucid Lavender - Rope Overload And Then Some

Cast: Lucid Lavender
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Nylon, Handjob, Cumshots

If you love no-safewords and non-voluntary bondage, this will be an intense favorite. It's an emotional scene with two veteran players. The boy gets angry and I win. A real cumshot makes him a painful, cummy, panting, crying mess. (A continuation from my clip "The Rope Club" where I over-stimulate my classmate after club hours. This film just sort of happened. And then kept happening.)

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

Download Lucid Lavender - Rope Overload And Then Some

HD Femdom Sex Videos Birthday Milking

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Ejaculation, Fishnet, Cum Eating

Goddess Brittany Andrews promised her slave a hole to fuck for his birthday. He was so excited to be let out of his 6-month long chastity sentence thinking he would get pussy but he couldn't have been more wrong. Goddess Brittany delivers on her promise for a hole to fuck but he is duped with a silicone mold of a butthole. She lubes up his new boyfriend and slides it up and down on his cock showing him how pleasurable an asshole can be.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 998.0 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Birthday Milking

Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away. She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Leather, Pussy Worship

Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to grind out an orgasm on her slave face. She perches on her Queening throne, his face is in the perfect position for licking pussy. She orders him to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit. Her moist pussy slides back and forth on his mouth. She turns around and clenches the chair as he sucks her to orgasm.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7118kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 507.2 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Brandi Love

Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

Brandi Love is concerned that her step-son Alex is wasting his life surfing on the Internet rather than paying attention to truly important things, like his girlfriend. Brandi decides to give Alex a lesson in satisfying a woman and keeping her happy by pleasing her pussy right. She mounts his face and instructs him to use his tongue exactly the way she likes it as she rides his face until she orgasms

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7936kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 687.8 MB

Download Brandi Love

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.
You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.
Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised LOL!
As long as you're obe.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Goddess Platinum

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amazon's Ash Hole

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Smoking

Amazon Goddess Damazonia trains all of her slaves to accept whatever dehumanizing acts she wishes to do to them. They are only objects to be used for her amusement, and what better way than to use them as her personal ashtray. As Damazonia enjoys a cigar, she uses the slave's tongue as an ashtray while blowing smoke in his face making sure he savors every moment. Any attention is a gift from a Goddess especially when it comes directly from her mouth. Damazonia makes sure to give her slave plenty of spit to keep him hydrated as his mouth gets filled with smoke and ash. This slave will learn that his entire body belongs to Damazonia as nothing is off-limits.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amazon's Ash Hole

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Ruin-Training My BF

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Ruin

What a giggly worm my boyfriend has become. All wrapped up in shiny saran wrap, a lil hole for his face and perfect access to his cock. He's not giggling anymore when I ruin him into a dripping mess. How could I do that, he wonders? What he feels is powerlessness. It's what I do. There's nothing you can do. If you let me restrain you, if you're weak and want it, I'm going to ruin-train you.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4323kbps

File size: 460.7 MB

Download Ruin-Training My BF

Macy Cartel

Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has convinced danni that he is her 'boyfriend.' Danni does his best to keep his 'girlfriend' happy even though it sometimes feels like she is taking advantage of him. Macy texts while danni worships her feet, then Macy convinces danni to lick her asshole. That is as close as he is allowed to get to her pussy for now. Macy takes pictures and giggles while danni buries his face in her ass. She sends the pictures to her 'ex-boyfriend,' who is much bigger and stronger than danni, and they laugh at him together. Macy loves how danni will do whatever she asks. Danni complains to Macy that he thinks it's weird that they still haven't kissed yet. Aren't boyfriends and girlfriends supposed to kiss? Macy explains to danni that kissing is overrated. Eventually, Macy will take danni to the country club and show him off to her girlfriends. She can't wait to show them what a well-trained slave, err 'boyfriend,' danni is. Macy's 'ex-boyfriend' texts to ask her if she can bring over a jacket tha.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Cast: Rocky Emerson, Ricky Larkin
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap on. "Oh I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off." She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

Download Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Busting Out

Studio: TeaseAndThankYou / Clips4sale
Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Nylon, Vibro, Tease & Denial, Latex

Come down the rabbit hole with me, try the chastity tease of the year. Oh, but if you tap out, there's no cumming for weeks. More lost than a lost boy, as choiceless as a condemned man. With me at my best and latex-shiniest and feeling creative, this is a transcendent tease.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4002kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Busting Out

Macy Cartel

Macy admires herself in the mirror. She looks so great in the shiny leggings that her chastity cuck buys for her. She gets so turned on looking at herself in the mirror that she wants to see if she can cum from just having her ass licked. She tells the cuck to get to work licking and kissing her ass. The cuck does as it's told. Macy enjoys having her ass worshipped. It turns out they were right! You can have an orgasm from ass licking!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13615kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 997.4 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Macy Cartel

Macy admires herself in the mirror. She looks so great in the shiny leggings that her chastity cuck buys for her. She gets so turned on looking at herself in the mirror that she wants to see if she can cum from just having her ass licked. She tells the cuck to get to work licking and kissing her ass. The cuck does as it's told. Macy enjoys having her ass worshipped. It turns out they were right! You can have an orgasm from ass licking!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13615kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 997.4 MB

Download Macy Cartel

HD Femdom Sex Videos Amazon Butt Fuck

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Amazon Butt Fuck

Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

Studio: TeaseAndThankYou / Clips4sale
Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Nylon, Handjob, Tease & Denial

One of my best boys to film with, he has a fetish for escaping and acting like anyone who restrains him is incompetent. You should see his emails leading up to sessions. Full of trash talking (at first I thought he was a goober, but really just another cute fetish boy doing his thing) and challenges and insults to my restraining ability.
Sets up for a great, motivating session, really, once I decide to relax and play the game.
He already came once but I'm not in the mood to play. I tell him I'll give him a normal handie, just like you know, normal vanilla friends do.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5636kbps

File size: 370.1 MB

Download Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

Black Leather Absolute Ruin

Cast: Lucid Lavender, Velma
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Leather, Pantyhose/Nylon, Orgasm Ruin

A special clip. Velma and I are meshing. The restraints alone are sadistic. And our leather bitch is getting ruined. The craziest ruin I've done. He pops. His pop-gag literally pops. I didn't know it was a pop gag, but it is. And then his dick pops. Velma cracks up. I hold it together pretty well, after all I'm feeling badass.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5664kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Black Leather Absolute Ruin

Torture Tease

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Nylon, Handjobs

I literally heard him screaming from the other room, while letting him simmer. For an hour. Tightly taped and highly uncomfortable. He paid. He wanted torture. He gets. The fetish vibes are so real, I'm afraid of an accident, so I do a tight wrap and then continue. He's mad with frustration. I calmly stroke tease. This is music to me. Very real scene. Love it. I want to be known for this.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Torture Tease

Kat Turner, Mandy Marx - The Slave Raid During An Overnight

Cast: Kat Turner, Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Nylon, Cage

Must have! Nothing's more fun than aggressively raiding a boy during an overnight, when they are truly vulnerable, and so out of it. Middle of night. A languishing bondage slave is surprised by not one but TWO mistresses. No warning, from being alone in sensory deprivation to Amazing ruined stroking orgasm in about 60 seconds (Kat Turner's fingertip proficiency has the boy in shock).

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3130kbps

File size: 270.1 MB

Download Kat Turner, Mandy Marx - The Slave Raid During An Overnight

Kat Turner Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

One of my best boys to film with, he has a fetish for escaping and acting like anyone who restrains him is incompetent. You should see his emails leading up to sessions. Full of trash talking (at first I thought he was a goober, but really just another cute fetish boy doing his thing) and challenges and insults to my restraining ability.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5636kbps

File size: 370.1 MB

Download Kat Turner Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

Macy Cartel

Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a lit.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 934.7 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Macy Cartel

Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Macy demands that her cuck slave put on a strict metal chastity device. Her slave, Marcello, complains and doesn't understand why. Macy tells him that she is sick of looking at his nasty little erection. She won't let him be around her unless he agrees to wear chastity. Marcello has some concern about Macy losing the key to the device's lock but agrees to wear it for her. Once Marcello is in the device Macy takes a few humiliating photos to share with her girlfriends. Macy tells him that he is going to be locked up for a long while. Even though Marcello will not be having orgasms, Macy can still have hers. Macy makes Marcello worship her pussy while in the new chastity device. The device gets tighter and tighter for him, but Marcello can no longer get a full erection while wearing it. From now on it will be all about Macy's pleasure. Macy climaxes using her slave's tongue. After the first, she wants a second orgasm. Marcello lays on the floor and labors at licking as Macy climaxes ove.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10053kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 881.7 MB

Download Macy Cartel

Shayenne Samara

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

This is one of the and scenes ever, several full force kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. like old times Kebranozes, the full force kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

Download Shayenne Samara

HD Femdom Sex Videos Taste of Leather

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels

Mistress Katie's slave has yet to earn the privilege to touch her skin with his tongue. He must first prove he is worthy enough by spit shining her leather boots clean from the laces down to the filthy soles. She orders him to start licking the crud off the bottom of her boots while he stays locked in his kennel. His mouth will know the taste of leather over and over again as he shows he can be a good bottom boot bitch. Mistress Katie pulls him out of his cage so he can really dive deep into every crevice of her leather boots. She grinds the soles of her boots all over his tongue then makes him suck her sharp heels as if it was a cock. He is just a filthy boot slut and will be treated like one. Mistress Katie won't be pleased until his tongue is painted black from licking every inch of her leather boots.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9860kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 844.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Taste of Leather

Back