Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Diana Grace Boot Groveling Bitch

Video language: English

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace Boot Groveling Bitch

Blind Strap-On Fucking

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Handjob, BDSM

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Blind Strap-On Fucking

Blind Strap-On Fucking

Release Year: 2018
Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Alexandra Snow

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Kiara Cole - Painful Pussy Pleaser

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Kiara truly gets off on demanding to be pleased especially when she knows her slave will be in constant agony. His spiked chastity is locked on tight making sure his cock gets all the pain while she gets all the pleasure. She loves to tease her helpless bitch with her pussy so close to his caged cock but never giving him what he really wants. Slaves don't get fuck a warm, wet pussy but they do get to lick as slave dicks are never needed for Mistress Kiara to have mind-blowing orgasms. She only fucks real men which is why her slave is kept locked up without hope of ever being released. The slightest erection will send her bitch into pure misery. She wants his cock to be officially broken and useless and after the past few months of being kept in spiked chastity the goal has officially been achieved. The only way he can satisfy is with his mouth now as Mistress Kiara grinds her wet pussy all over his face until she has used him up like a good toy.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Kiara Cole - Painful Pussy Pleaser

Recycled Cum Treat

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, StraightJacket, Stockings, Cum Eating, Mask

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Recycled Cum Treat

Allie - Princess's pussy servant

Cast: Allie
Genres: Female Domination, Pussy Worship, Oral Servitude

I newly purchased man-pet is being trained as a yoni licking servant. She has him kneel at her altar to satisfy her cunt. Goddess Allie instructs him to orally make move to her divine yoni. She inspects his pleasure tool by stroking in very close proximity to her pussy. She is evaluating it for stamina to see if he is a good candidate to one day become a sex tantra slave. He will serve in her Queendom as a sex slave, kneeling and ready to please her every sexual desire.

Duration: 7:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7530kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

Download Allie - Princess's pussy servant

Russian Mistress Emily Black Strap

Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Russian Mistress Emily Black Strap

Pussy Pig

Cast: Anastasia Knight
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Chastity, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Stockings, Braces

Master Anastasia loves having her piggy slave constantly restrained so his face is exactly where it always needs to be. She doesn't want to have to run and find her slave whenever she wants her tight, young cunt worshipped. Her piggy bitch just remains bound and restrained in chastity 24/7 as his mouth is the only thing worth keeping around. If there is one thing that really makes Master Anastasia wet it is humiliating helpless boys. She yells at him to lick her young cunt until she is thoroughly satisfied. Master Anastasia loves the feeling of her piggy oinking into her pussy as she sits on his face to remind him he is only there for his pleasure.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Pussy Pig

Blind Strap-On Fucking

Cast: Alexandra Snow

Bottom Feeder - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings, Vibrator

Boots are made for licking and that's just what this slave will do. Mistress Adria has the perfect doormat who is always ready and willing to lick the scum from the bottom of her leather boots. She can't help but pull out a strong vibrator to tease his locked cock as he services every inch of her boots. Mistress Adria loves watching her slave's sexual frustration as he tries his hardest to stay focused on the boot licking task at hand.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Bottom Feeder - FullHD 1080p

Stretched to Fit

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Stockings, CBT, BDSM

Mistress Jill Kassidy really wants to fit some very large objects into her slut-boy's hole but as of right now his ass is just to tight for her liking. She must use her big, black cock to stretch out his hole whether he thinks he can do it or not. One way or another Mistress Jill will fit the object she want's most inside his soon to be stretched ass.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stretched to Fit

Mistress Serena Boilerman Punished Part Two

Humiliated and belittled from his Otk spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19271kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Mistress Serena Boilerman Punished Part Two

Destroyed Orgasm - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, CBT, Ebony

If it's one thing that Goddess Demi loves it's making your weekly orgasms as painful and ruined as possible. Yes, you get the chance to cum for your Goddess once a week but at what price?!? Goddess Demi never said your orgasms were going to be pleasurable but beggars can't be choosers when your cock no longer belongs to you.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11255kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Destroyed Orgasm - FullHD 1080p

Boilerman Punished Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Anal Fingering

Humiliated and belittled from his OTK spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!...

Download Boilerman Punished Part 2

Alexandra Snow Blind Strap-On Fucking

Download Alexandra Snow Blind Strap-On Fucking

Mia Ass Smothers Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit

Mia mounts her chastity slave's face. He's so weak and tiny! Mia bounces her ass and giggles. The slave struggles to breathe. Mia rocks her hips back and forth. She tells the slave to stop squirming. Mia changes her position so that the slave's nose is in her crotch. She giggles. "No breathing for you!" Mia stretches out her legs. The slave's face must bear her full weight.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19641kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mia Ass Smothers Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit

Nina Elle 2a

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Ass Worship, Blondes, Cunnilingus, Facesitting

Marcelo made a spelling mistake so she slaps his face and then orders one of the other employees to beat the shit out of him. She makes him crawl on the floor, lick her feet, and kiss her ass to keep his job!

Duration: 38:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Nina Elle 2a

Pussy Anbetung

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Pussy Anbetung

Spoil Her Feet

Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking, Stockings

Mistress Kiara's feet are tired and sweaty after a day of kicking slave balls in her sheer stockings. She needs to have her feet properly spoiled so graciously rewards her bitch with the opportunity to smell, lick and clean every inch. His cock is kept locked away so his focus is only on her feet and never about his selfish desires as Mistress Kiara dangles her perfect ass in his face. Of course, this means his cock is that much for fun tease and deny as she rubs her bared naked soles all over them. No matter how hard he begs to be released from chastity it will never happen as the life of a denied doormat is what has been chosen for him.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download Spoil Her Feet

Nylon Cocksucking Bottom

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Sexy Mistress Susi Nylon strapon Cock sucking, perfect humilation.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9776kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Nylon Cocksucking Bottom

Cock Surrender

Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: FemDom, Chastity, Femdom POV, Handjobs, Milking

Mistress Bella knows just how horny you are especially since your orgasms have been constantly denied leaving you a frustrated mess. Luckily for you the day has come where your obedience has earned you the right to cum in her presence. Of course it won't be that easy as Bella wants to watch you squirm while she slowly edges your cock until you are begging to explode for your Mistress.

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7273kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Cock Surrender

Vicious Cunt - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Vicious Cunt - FullHD 1080p

Rough CBT treatment

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

These sexy Mistresses can't help noticing how pathetic their slave's cock looks now that they have made him shave himself clean. That's why they decide to give that limp piece of wrinkled fresh some proper whipping after putting it on the worm's ass.

Format: lavfpref
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Rough CBT treatment

No Orgasm, No Air

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download No Orgasm, No Air

Ass Locked Cunt Licker - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Anal Hook, Stockings, CBT

The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Ass Locked Cunt Licker - FullHD 1080p

Large Strapon Fucking

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Large Strapon Fucking without Warmup, voyeur femdom action.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps

File size: 787.9 MB

Download Large Strapon Fucking

Grind one out

Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Leather, Pussy Worship

Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to grind out an orgasm on her slave face. She perches on her Queening throne, his face is in the perfect position for licking pussy. She orders him to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit. Her moist pussy slides back and forth on his mouth. She turns around and clenches the chair as he sucks her to orgasm.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7118kbps

File size: 507.2 MB

Download Grind one out

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grac
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stocking

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Penny Pax

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Penny Pax Fucking Loves Fucking Assholes, extreme pegging action.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 941.3 MB

Download Penny Pax

Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Release Year: 2015
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Leather, Pussy Worship

Mistress Ash Hollywood wants to grind out an orgasm on her slave face. She perches on her Queening throne, his face is in the perfect position for licking pussy. She orders him to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit. Her moist pussy slides back and forth on his mouth. She turns around and clenches the chair as he sucks her to orgasm.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7118kbps

File size: 507.2 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Grind One Out

Chastity Misery - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Toys, Chastity, Stockings, Tease and Denial, Masturbation, Bondage

30 days kept bound, helpless and completely denied in chastity is exactly what's in store for Mistress Marley's bitch. He has shown no restraint in controlling his horny desires and must be punished with a 30-day chastity torture treatment. Miss Marley isn't about to make it easy for him and uses a special toy and her sexual power to make his cock as miserable as possible.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 831.3 MB

Download Chastity Misery - FullHD 1080p

Sissy Bi with a Big Cock

Genres: Femdom, Fisting, strapon

Sissy bisexual slave hot blowjob humilation action, Enjoys!

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10329kbps

File size: 661.4 MB

Download Sissy Bi with a Big Cock

Oublliette Clip Store - Goddess Gynarchy - Boilerman Punished Part 2

Humiliated and belittled from his OTK spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!...

Download Oublliette Clip Store - Goddess Gynarchy - Boilerman Punished Part 2

Brat Princess - Mia - Ass Smothers Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit

Mia mounts her chastity slave's face. He's so weak and tiny! Mia bounces her ass and giggles. The slave struggles to breathe. Mia rocks her hips back and forth. She tells the slave to stop squirming. Mia changes her position so that the slave's nose is in her crotch. She giggles. "No breathing for you!" Mia stretches out her legs. The slave's face must bear her full weight. This is very challenging for the slave. He cannot breathe at all when she sits like this. She tells the slave to stop fighting her. She has already decided that he is not going to get air. The slave becomes very passive. He eventually fights less and less and becomes more accepting of the situation. Mia likes that he is starting to give up. That's what this training is really about. The slave becomes less animated and more lifeless. Mia bounces her ass contentedly on his passive body.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19641kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Brat Princess - Mia - Ass Smothers Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit

Mistress Susi and the Sissy Whore

Genres: Femdom, Fisting, strapon

Mistress Susi and the Sissy Whore, hardcore strapon femdom action.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 589.7 MB

Download Mistress Susi and the Sissy Whore

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Kendra James - Boot Licking & Ball Beating

Cast: Kendra Jame
Genres: Femdom, Boot Licking, Chastity, Spanking, CBT, Ballbusting, Late

Mistress Kendra James is a strict disciplinarian, if he ever wants to be unlocked from his cage he better obey her every order. She instructs him to tongue polish her patent leather boots while he is doing as instructed she begins to beat his balls with a crop for her own amusement. Mistress Kendra laughs as he squirms in pain. She doesn't let him stop licking until her boots are perfectly clean.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Kendra James - Boot Licking & Ball Beating

Pussy Anbetung

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps

Download Pussy Anbetung

Emily Black

Cast: Emily Black
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Milking, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves

Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Emily Black

Back