Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm No Air

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship
Video language: English

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - No Orgasm No Air

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sorority Male Slave

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

ead Sorority Sister, Leena Sky, has Lance Hart chained to the wall in her dungeon. She has been getting complaints about young Lance cumming too fast when he is fucking her younger sorority sister. She thinks he has potential as a possible sex servant to all of the hot sorority girls, but she needs to adjust his nuts first...

If she can make him less sensitive, and not cum so fast by brutally kicking his balls with her high heels, he might make the cut. If not, she is just going to Nut him and use his tongue to service all the hot sorority girls...
Leena is very sexual and seductive, while she brutalizes his balls. After some hard kicks, knees, face slaps, and teasing, she leaves him chained to the wall for later...

Leena returns to Lance, who is still chained to the wall in the sorority dungeon. She still thinks Lance has potential, not only to fuck his girlfriend, Leena's little sorority sister, like he should, but possibly to be the new sorority house sex slave...
Now she n.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sorority Male Slave

Double Pop Peg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

tep-Mommy Domme Eliza has programmed her boy-toy to only cum when a hard dick is in his ass. Her boy has grown so fondly of anal orgasms that he accidentally shoots a big load all over himself before given permission. Step-Mommy Eliza is far from happy with his pre-mature ejaculation and doesn't stop pounding his hole until he cums a 2nd time. She is going to train him to be goodboy once and for all who only orgasms at Step-Mommy's command.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 817.3 MB

Download Double Pop Peg

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

HD Femdom Sex Videos Edged and Milked by Kat Dior

Cast: Kat Dior

Dante Colle is tired and in bed when Kat Dior surprises him in her tight high cut leotard and fishnets and sneakers. She just wants to get him hard, use his cock in her pussy, then edge him until his brain melts.

She sits on his face and smothers him with her sexy outfit on, then rips the fishnets open and makes him slide his hard cock inside her. She cums multiple times, but whenever he's about to cum she jumps off him and laughs while his cock twitches and he moans.

She strokes his cock with her lubed up hands while making him worship her stinky fishnet covered feet. Kat edges him a few more times before finally draining him of cum.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Edged and Milked by Kat Dior

Slave-Hole Creampie

Cast: Diana Grace

Mistress Diana Grace is training her anal slut to only be able to cum when his ass is filled and fucked. Using a special prostate wand she massages his male g-spot while stroking his helpless cock. She wants to make his first prostate orgasm extra special by also giving him his first anal creampie. Mistress Diana rubs her steel wand against his sweet spot until she milks out a huge load that falls right on his hole. She scoops up all of his cum and uses it as lube to continue fucking him as he begs for the intensity to stop. He has now completed the first stage in becoming a true anal slut for his Mistress.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download Slave-Hole Creampie

Anny Aurora - Pussy Anbetung

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Pussy Anbetung

HD Femdom Sex Videos Slave to a Cam Girl

Cast: Lance Hart, Rocky Emerson

Rocky Emerson is a hot cam girl with a lazy ass roommate. Lance lost his job again and he's sleeping on their sofa. Rocky wakes him up by smothering his face with her ass.

She berates him for being lazy, but starts to get turned on by an idea. What if she uses him in her cam shows.? If he's going to be a bum and mooch off her, she might as well get tips for using him in her shows.

She has a lot of fans who want to see her abuse a guy, fuck him in the ass with a strap-on, tease his cock. This will be perfect. But first she's going to enjoy smothering him with her ass and crotch in her sexy pantyhose outfit.
Rocky is putting her mooch of a roommate to use. She has him gagged with her laptop on his stomach while she rides his hard cock with her pussy so her fans can tip her and tell her what to do with his dick. He's squirming and trying not to cum. If he cum's before her fans let him, she'll probably kick him out.

She slides up and down on his throbbing cock talking about all .

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Slave to a Cam Girl

Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Electro Play, Dildo, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Uniform

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9058kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 828.4 MB

Download Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Rimming and blowing

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

That's a very special way that this blondie uses to take a sample of her patient's sperm. Watch her bend him over and lick his ass, his cock and his balls from behind until he unloads. And she treats the sample in a kinky way too. She eats it all up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.2 MB

Download Rimming and blowing

Evil Chastity Screamer

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage

Regular chastity training has failed for Mistress Evelyn Claire's slave. His dick still manages to always be on his mind putting his needs 1st which is a big problem for his servitude. Mistress Evelyn has been patient up until this point but needs to take it to the next level to get it thru his thick skull. Her evil chastity device firmly locked around his cock will make him submit physically and mentally whether he is ready or not. With the slightest erection, the spikes will dig deep into his cock making him to focus only on his Mistress's pleasure. Training is never easy though as Mistress Evilyn sexually teases his locked cock making it as hard as possible to not get aroused. The more he screams the happier it makes her.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Evil Chastity Screamer

Demi Sutra - Edging Cock Control

Cast: Demi Sutra

Goddess Demi Sutra sees you staring across the room at her with that boner hiding in your pants. There is no hiding how weak and horny you get in her presence as you fall into a deep submission. Yes, you are allowed to stroke this once but never cum without your Goddess's permission. You must endure my tease and denial before I give you the satisfaction of releasing as you kneel before me. You may look but never touch as I bring you closer to the edge of orgasm but make you earn it. Show me how much you deserve to cum for your Goddess and I may just let you release your long awaited orgasm.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Demi Sutra - Edging Cock Control

Drain Him Dry

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Allie Eve Knox
Genres: FaceSitting, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship

Princess Allie allows her slave the reward of having his cock milked but only after he gets her off first. She sits on her slaves face and orders him to orally pleasure her cunt while she teases his sexually frustrated slave cock. Allie keeps building up his load as she edges his dick until he is finally allowed to cum for being a good boy and licking his Princess to orgasm.

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7219kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 424.1 MB

Download Drain Him Dry

Mae Ling Game Over!

Draven finds himself sucked into his favorite video game and must fight for his life against the sadistically skilled Chun Li....

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 934.3 MB

Download Mae Ling Game Over!

Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Tongue Bath

Cast: Isabelle Deltore

Mistress Isabelle loves to own sissy boys as she knows they are much more in-tuned with the female body. Sissies will always work their hardest to please their Mistress as they are never selfish when their cock is made useless by the form of strict chastity. Mistress Isabelle unlocks her sissy from its cage and put's the bitch's whore mouth to use. If her sissy does a proper job and makes his Mistress cum all over his face then a big, fat cock will be waiting to use the bitch boy's fuck-hole.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps

File size: 891.6 MB

Download Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Tongue Bath

Dipping a male slave

Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture

Having dipped her slave into the tub a few times, this strong Mistress feels that her control over him is almost full. She needs a good way to test it and. Here it comes. Watch her stick her rubber-clad fingers into his ass and torture his limp cock!

Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps

File size: 232.6 MB

Download Dipping a male slave

HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Spy

Cast: Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker

Jade bends Miles over on a bench and fucks him incessantly. Miles writhes with pain while Jade laughs and moans with the pleasure of making Miles her fuck toy.
"You ass is mine from now on"

Jade Jantzen has just tormented Miles Striker internationally renowned super spy by pegging him in the ass. She has mad Miles flip over so she could finish her job. She gives him a teasing hand job, gently stroke his cock teasing him, but not giving him relief.
She sits on his face while she strokes his cock edging him closer and closer. any time he starts to beg for mercy she smothers his face with ass and pussy.
"You're tormenting me!" "Please!"

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Spy

Marley Brinx - 30-Day Release

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage, CBT

It's been a long 30-days for you trapped in chastity and not allowed one single orgasm by Mistress Marley. Your extremely long and frustrating wait is over as you were such a good boy that you are finally given permission to cum. Of course, you will only blow your load when your Mistress allows you too but it's not like you have any control or say in the matter. Your arms, legs and entire body have been tied down rendering you completely helpless just the way Mistress Marley likes. Now be a good boy and let it all out as the 30-day clock is about to start over.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11305kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Marley Brinx - 30-Day Release

Brat Princess - 4 Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

1080 HD This is the uncut version of "BP - Four Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped while Chatting Part 2." It includes the pee scene at the end. Part 1 of this clip does not contain toilet slavery (foot worship only) and is available on our clips4sale store. In the second part of this clip, the girls continue to casually chat. At this point, everybody has bare feet. Amadahy continues to gather more foot dust with the file. She dumps a second load into the slave. It's a lot of foot dust, even more on the second go around! Sasha uses the Ped Egg next and grates some foot dust to give to the slave that hasn't gotten a feeding yet. After the slave gets Sasha's foot dust, Amadahy pees into the slave's mouth to help wash it down.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 647.0 MB

Download Brat Princess - 4 Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped

HD Femdom Sex Videos Evil Torture the Captive

Rene Phoenix and Roxi Rae are the evil daughter's of an evil villain. They know their daddy has a man captive in the dungeon so they decide 2 have a little fun with him. He's been awaiting some awful fate, but it just got worse.

The two teeny bopper daughters are curious about men's bodies, and they don't quite understand the idea of blue balls. They try all kinds of things to make his balls turn blue, including kicking, slapping, squeezing, n teasing them. They talk about the captive as if he isn't even there while they giggle together n talk about maybe cutting his balls off. "Daddy isn't going to let u go anyway, so wouldn't u rather we cut your balls off then someone else.?"

Duration: 45:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Evil Torture the Captive

Manhood Extractor

Cast: Chanel Preston

It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him. Mistress Chanel his face with her pussy making it impossible for the bitch to be hard while the machine mercilessly does its job. No amount of begging or crying will help her slave as Mistress Chanel rides his face until he just a shell of a man is left.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 822.0 MB

Download Manhood Extractor

Lady Milana - Trampling My New Slave

I take my slave on a leash for a walk in the woods. I'm in a sadistic mood and want to torture him with my hot overknee leather boots. I make him lay down on his back and start cock trampling him. He has to wear a heavy steel weight around his balls and a cockring too. These give him some extra pain, when I kick and crush his manhood. I continue with intense full weight chest trampling, his endurance is not as bad as I thought, so I reward him with spitting and faceslapping. This devoted slave is completly under my spell, worshipping my leather boots after this rought treatment. I lead him into some stinging nettles and make him wait there for me.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21207kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Download Lady Milana - Trampling My New Slave

HD Femdom Sex Videos Triple Threat Foot Job

Cast: Bunny Colby, Charlotte Sartre, Fabiana Fox

They him their feet, pull out his dick, and have their way with him. Bunny rides his face with her pussy, then Charlotte tells her to ride his cock while her and Fabiana smother his face with their feet. Bunny then sucks on his cock to get it wet and starts to give him a foot job with her nylon covered feet. She rips her nylons open, lubes up her feet and finishes him with a foot job while Fabiana rides his face and Charlotte cheers them on.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 219kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Triple Threat Foot Job

Big Boys Eat Cum

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cum Eating, Bondage, BDSM, Stockings, Ass Licking

Mistress Jewelz slave is finally getting what he wants today..except there is a twist. He's been wanting to feel that sweet release of an orgasm for far too long after being teased and denied for months on end. He is on perfect display with his body completely exposed and vulnerable for his Mistress to have her way with. She just loves the look of a man tied up knowing they have no control whatsoever. Mistress Jewelz lubes up his helpless cock and strokes it until he is begging to cum for the 1st time in forever. If he is going to be allowed to cum it's going to be her way and her way only. She edges out a massive cum load all over the floor and scoops it all back as a boy needs his dinner. Growing boys need to eat and a big, sticky load of cum is exactly what Mistress Jewels has planned for the bitch. She knows how much he hates the taste of his own cum which is exactly why she loves shoving it down his throat.

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

Download Big Boys Eat Cum

Femdom excites him

Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

Having started with relatively small toys, this Mistress is oh so eager to switch on to more serious anal workouts for her slave. And he can't wait to get that too - as the toys pounding away on his ass grow bigger, his boner starts throbbing wildly!

Duration: 7:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3719kbps

File size: 214.2 MB

Download Femdom excites him

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sweet Ashley Sinclair

Cast: Ashley Sinclair , Lance Hart

Lance told promised his girlfriend that he'd let her little sister stay with him for the weekend while she's on break from school. He's never met her before, and has no idea what a weekend with Ashley Sinclair will entail.

As soon as she walks into his apartment, lil sis knees him in the balls and laughs. She's a hot little ballbuster in spandex tights with perky tits and the face of an angel. There is no reasoning with her. She's up to mischief and Lance is in trouble.

She goes to town on his balls with knees and kicks. She starts out pretty light, but gets really serious with the ball slap and grabs as the clip goes on. Ashley loves teasing and knows she's hot, so before and after each hit to his balls she puts her ass in his face, shakes her hips, her tits, smiles and her eyes sparkle with cute evil.
She eventually completely takes him out with a combo of ball slapping and scissoring his neck with her sexy little firm thighs and bounds off to the door. She's going to get som.

Duration: 45:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sweet Ashley Sinclair

Goddess Vanessa Cage

Studio: ClubDom
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained. Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so. Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry. His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Goddess Vanessa Cage

Goddess Becky

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Blonde, Edging Games, Tease And Denial, Foot Fetish

Goddess Becky is bored so she lets her slave out of chastity for an edging game. The game is just to amuse her, and the slave is not allowed to cum. The kneeling slave looks up at Becky's amazing ass. It is very difficult for him to stay on the edge and not climax. Becky demands that her slave increase her tribute. The slave can hardly afford her weekly tribute as it is! Becky does not care. She wants what she wants. She deserves it! The slave is desperate to cum. It begs. Becky just laughs. No means no! The slave should be grateful for whatever it gets from her. Becky offers the slave a choice. He can lock himself up and take her shopping, or he can climax. There is one obvious correct choice. Will the slave pick the right answer?

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10274kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download Goddess Becky

HD Femdom Sex Videos Trapping a Slave From Tender

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Lance Hart, Mona Wales

Things quickly get out of hand. Daisy is being rough on Lance's cock and balls with her hands and feet while Mona smothers his face with her sexy ass. They make fun of him for being rock hard, even while being abused, commenting to each other between laughs, "This one might actually work out."

What Lance doesn't know is that they really just wanted a new male slave to take their abuse and be used for their sexual pleasure.
Daisy explains to Lance, while his cock is deep in Mona's mouth, "You know it only takes about 5 pounds of pressure to rip these balls right off." as she tugs on his balls and giggles, then sucks and bites them.

The two ladies takes turns, one sucking his cock while the other nibbles our squeezes his balls [with a little cock biting in there too for fun]. Lance stays on the edge of wanting to cum in either one of their mouths, and suffering from the pain of the abuse until Mona asks him if he wants fuck Daisy's pussy.
"Tell me if he knows how to fuck!" Mona .

Duration: 41:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Trapping a Slave From Tender

Mistress Serena - Goddess Gynarchy - Cum For My Shoes

Genres: Femdom, Shoe Worship, Shoejob, Latex, Milking, Cum on Shoes

What shoe slut would pass up on the opportunity of worshiping Goddess Serena's brand new sexy stilettos! Controlling every move he makes Goddess ensures he does exactly as she wants and given the possibility of fucking her shoes he is very obedient, generally desperate to please her.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19239kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Mistress Serena - Goddess Gynarchy - Cum For My Shoes

Pornstar Cum Control

Cast: Alina Lopez

Mistress Alina Lopez has become one of the top Pornstars who knows exactly how a real man should be. A real man should have an extreme amount of stamina and control to fuck for as long as their Mistress pleases. For this reason alone you are not a real man but just a pathetic slave. You have zero stamina who is ready to bust a load while just being in the presence of a beautiful woman. You need a Dominant Pornstar to teach you how to control your orgasms in hopes one day a woman will give you a chance to prove yourself. Mistress Alina is going to teach you how to train your cock as she controls your every little pump and stroke. If you get too close to cumming when not given permission you will be ordered to smack your balls like a bitch. Now be a good boy and crawl to your Mistress to prove you have what it takes to be the man she desires you to be.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9438kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 816.0 MB

Download Pornstar Cum Control

HD Femdom Sex Videos Fuck The Police With

Cast: Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx is an evil villainess. She has a police man bound and hanging from the ceiling in her lair. He is brave at first, but has no chance at resisting her powers of seduction and cruel sadistic ways.

She struts around him in her sexy high cut lycra one piece, latex thigh high boots and fishnets. Her huge perfect tits are bursting out of her outfit. Dava can do whatever she wants with her captive. Mostly she just wants to fuck with his head.

Dava has the police man thinking she wants him to talk. She just wants to get his balls as full and blue as possible, so it's more fun to slap and squeeze them. She is a extremely talented at working a cock with her hands. She strokes him to a raging boner, just to stop right when he's on the edge of exploding and slapping or squeezing his balls each time.
Dava mentioned that he will probably be ending up in her electric chair, which ominously sits behind them.

The villainess Dava Foxx returns to her captured police man, who is still .

Duration: 35:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Fuck The Police With

Bunny Colby - Anal Cum Extraction

Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Handjobs, Bondage, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, Forced Orgasm, Hooded

Mistress Bunny Colby has decided to take her rubber slut's slave training to the next level with his orgasms. He will no longer be allowed to cum from his dick getting stroked as she wants her slaves to achieve orgasms only by anal pleasure. Before he can achieve that level of success he is must first understand what a prostate orgasm feels like and Mistress Bunny has the perfect toy to use. Just this once she will allow his cock stroked as she milks his g-spot with her steel wand leaving him breathless. No cum every goes to waste as she scoops it all back on the anal wand and shoves it all in his ass where cum loads belong. He is now a hands-free bitch and will only cum by his ass getting fucked and filled.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

Download Bunny Colby - Anal Cum Extraction

Rapture Destroys His Cock & Balls

After finishing her evening boxing class, Goddess Rapture comes home to find her lazy boyfriend jerking off to some other girls porn. Enraged and still in a fighting mood, she decides to teach him a lesson. Lacing her gloves back up, she drops her muscular ass on his face, smothering him in the process. With his cock still hard from jerking off, Rapture proceeds to punch it mercilessly. With power shot after power shot, she hits his cock and poor balls so hard she almost breaks them. Wanting to make sure he stays hard, Rapture puts his cock in her mouth, giving him the best blowjob he's ever had. Alternating between beating & sucking it, she continues until he begs her to stop. Yet another perfect example that no one can bust balls better than Goddess Rapture...

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1297kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 101.7 MB

Download Rapture Destroys His Cock & Balls

HD Femdom Sex Videos His Ass Till She Cums

Veronica is a strikingly beautiful new model with She Owns. She has Lance bent over, and she has a vibrating strap-on. This new strap-on vibrates both in his ass, and has a separate motor that vibrates against her clit, so as the drives the 8" thick pink cock deeper into Lance, the vibrator pushes against her clit harder. When she has all 8 inches inside him and he is writing and squirming, it feels even better to her to gyrate around, working the vibrator against her wet pussy. So, Veronica fucks Lance until she cums, then fucks him some more. Her tits bounce while she fucks him doggy, and her round perfect ass looks amazing as she lays him flat and pounds away with her huge tits against his back. Veronica just pounded Lance's ass from behind with a 8" pink vibrating cock until she made herself cum. She flipped him on his back, but she still has her huge 8" toy inside him. She makes him ride it while she lubes up his cock and starts milking it until he cums all over her.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10116kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos His Ass Till She Cums

Astrodomina - No Whimpers Allowed While I Destroy You With My Paddles

Fluffy has absolutely no clue what he is in for, but he is secured to a bondage device that secures Fluffy's entire body while presenting his ass for Astrodomina to destroy. Astrodomina rotates between some heavy-duty paddles as well as some heavy-duty straps as she progressively amps up torture and pain as she rotates between the tools that were staged for Fluffy's punishment.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7723kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 459.9 MB

Download Astrodomina - No Whimpers Allowed While I Destroy You With My Paddles

Breath in My Ass

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity,

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Breath in My Ass

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Cast: Kat Dior

Evil Dante Colle is a villain in his prime, hanging out in a penthouse on top of his evil pyramid when Horoscope Girl (Kat Dior) appears to take him to justice.

She drains his energy by talking about astrology bullsh-t while maintaining his full attention with her amazing tits and ass. He is quickly helpless. She tells him she's going to fuck his ass and take him to prison and he just goes along with it because he can't take anymore.

Horoscope Girl has a perfect fitness model body and looks amazing in her high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose while she slides her pink strap on of justice into his villain hole. She fucks him long and hard, then tells him that if he licks her pussy and makes her cum, she won't take him to prison.
She makes him lick her from behind then she stands over him spreading her legs and smothers his face with her pussy. He licks as hard as he can until she cums. After she is satisfied she puts him out with a scissorhold crush on his neck.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 223kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Triumph of Horoscope Girl

Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging!

Cast: Billy
Genres: FemDom, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Milking

Today I''m going to train my slave to control his orgasm. He''ll only be allowed to cum when I give him permission, and not a second sooner! With his arms and legs secured so he can''t move, I lube up his cock and gently begin stroking him, occasionally slapping his balls to confuse his senses. He doesn''t know whether to moan or groan since I''m jerking him one moment, and hitting him the next. I work his hard shaft in my skilled hands, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. He''s dying to explode, but I torture him by continuing to deny him the privilege. "I want to cum!" he pleads, but I''m not done teasing him yet. I control his orgasm by repeatedly bringing him to the edge, but not allowing him to blow his load. When I finally give him permission, I jerk him hard and fast until he shoots his warm cum all over the floor!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging!

Boot Licking & Ball Beating

Cast: Kendra James

Mistress Kendra James is a strict disciplinarian, if he ever wants to be unlocked from his cage he better obey her every order. She instructs him to tongue polish her patent leather boots while he is doing as instructed she begins to beat his balls with a crop for her own amusement. Mistress Kendra laughs as he squirms in pain. She doesn't let him stop licking until her boots are perfectly clean.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Boot Licking & Ball Beating

Back