Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Kenzie Madison Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Video language: English

It's been 3 long months since Mistress Kenzie's slave has had his cock locked away in chastity. She just loves the look and feel of owning his cock so much that she has decided chastity will become permanent. Slaves don't actually need to be unlocked to cum so there is nothing stopping her from keeping him permanently locked up tight. Mistress Kenzie pulls out her favorite vibrator to show exactly why permanent chastity is now a reality and no longer a fantasy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Kenzie Madison Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 9

If i decided to describe myself in 3 words i would choose young, cruel and sadistic.

I've always been fascinated by my ability to control men , the power I have over every person & any situation. For those of you who are lucky enough to know me & those who have the pleasure of being dominated by me will find this quite obvious. I do not take shit from anyone, least of all those that desire to serve me.

I have been interested in Female Domination for a good part of My life. I believe i started showing signs of dominance over everyone & everything since i was about 13 years old. I had no idea then how it would consume me & become a part of my everyday life

Trying new things out on my slaves is a pleasure of mine , after all i believe that variety is the spice of life. Im sure those of you who are reading this believe that to be true already, if not you soon will.

I love new things & am very particular about the gifts i will accept from slaves. You're better off getting me so.

Total size: 776.3 MB in 22 files.

Download Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 9

Kenzie Uses Seth's Face

Cast: Kenzie Taylor
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Face Sitting, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose + Leotar

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Duration: 13:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 307.9 MB

Download Kenzie Uses Seth's Face

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Cast: Kenzie Madiso
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smotherin

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

No Orgasm, No Air

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. Keep licking as you desperately try to get me off before you pass out from lack of oxygen. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download No Orgasm, No Air

Gia Gallante

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

When Gia married her husband she did it only for money but now that the money is gone she thinks she should have gone for dick size instead.

Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gia Gallante

Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, CBT, Face Sitting, Bondage

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 6

If i decided to describe myself in 3 words i would choose young, cruel and sadistic.

I've always been fascinated by my ability to control men , the power I have over every person & any situation. For those of you who are lucky enough to know me & those who have the pleasure of being dominated by me will find this quite obvious. I do not take shit from anyone, least of all those that desire to serve me.

I have been interested in Female Domination for a good part of My life. I believe i started showing signs of dominance over everyone & everything since i was about 13 years old. I had no idea then how it would consume me & become a part of my everyday life

Trying new things out on my slaves is a pleasure of mine , after all i believe that variety is the spice of life. Im sure those of you who are reading this believe that to be true already, if not you soon will.

I love new things & am very particular about the gifts i will accept from slaves. You're better off getting me so.

Total size: 225.9 MB in 4 files.

Download Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 6

Buffy James

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Hit the road or watch, those are your only two options little Cuckold. He eats pussy like you never have before. How many times am I going to cum?

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7973kbps

Download Buffy James

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Cast: Mae Lin
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Chastity, Strap-on, BDSM, Bondage, Dildo

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 7

Young black girls and their older white slaves. Total female domination. Plenty of oral service with lot's of rimming. Several Lezdom too. Numerous with 2 or more girls using slave(s). Fetish including ashtray and pissing.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 108.2 MB in 3 files.

Download Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 7

Beautiful Princess gets Foot Worship from Loser

Cast: Mia
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Licking, Tattoo FemDom

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15477kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beautiful Princess gets Foot Worship from Loser

Greedy Sex Fiend

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lacy Lennon (Lacey Lennon)
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Hooded, Stockings

Mistress Lacy Lennon oozes pure sexual dominance making her slave feel like the luckiest man to ever crawl on his knees. She loves to spoil her slaves but also demands to be completely spoiled with lots and lots of orgasms right back. Her slave has never tried so hard to please as Mistress Lacy rides his mouth blessing him with her sweet pussy juices all over his face.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 918.9 MB

Download Greedy Sex Fiend

Miss Raquel Roper - Goddess Valora - Must Be Banged To Join The Gang

Cast: Miss Raquel Roper, Goddess Valor
Genres: Femdom, Strapo

a scrawny, weak male has it in his head that you could be an asset to Miss Roper's & Goddess Valora's gang, & he isn't entirely wrong. Such not the kind of asset he thinks he can be. The pair inform him that in order to join the gang, all male members must go through an initiation to prove just what they're willing to put themselves through for the sake of the gang. Proving it. with their ass & mouths! Miss Roper & Goddess Valora make the weak male suck & get fucked by their thick, ramming strap ons, tossing his body around like a rag doll in strenuous positions to give him the dick down he deserves. After all, if he wishes to join the gang; he's gotta' get banged.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download Miss Raquel Roper - Goddess Valora - Must Be Banged To Join The Gang

Anal Probed

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Uniform

Nurse Daphne has been given strict orders that the patient needs a deep and thorough anal probing for his exam. The patient at first objects to this unorthodox procedure but is frightened by the alternative. Nurse Daphne threatens him with the thought of the Doctor using his own anal probe which is much larger and much more painful. The boy immediately bends over and submits to the will of Nurse Daphne's deep probing strap-on cock.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9776kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anal Probed

AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Cast: AJ Applegat
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JO

Goddess AJ is an expert cock trainer who is taking time out of her day to help you become a better sex toy. All you horny boys are so quick to cum that you have no self-control on holding back and learning pleasure is a reward and not a right. AJ has just the perfect techniques to help build up your stamina and turn you into the perfect sex slave that your Goddess wants you to be.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 6

Young black girls and their older white slaves. Total female domination. Plenty of oral service with lot's of rimming. Several Lezdom too. Numerous with 2 or more girls using slave(s). Fetish including ashtray and pissing.

Total size: 219.3 MB in 6 files.

Download Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 6

Devoted Foot Slut

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Footjob

Princess Kendra Spade loves a good bitch that worships the ground she walks on and will do anything to lick her soles clean. Her well-trained doormat lives for feet especially if they are a bit stinky from wearing and walking in high heels all day long. As a reward for being so devoted to his Princess's beautiful size 7 feet she rubs and massages his horny cock right before bashing his balls in with her soles.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Devoted Foot Slut

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Candy Banks, Effie Diaz, Roxee Couture - Continuous Milking (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Candy Banks, Effie Diaz, Roxee Couture
Genres: Femdom

A slave has been chained up to a milking machine for 8 hours and has been made to cum 5 times already. When Effie shows two of her friends round her dungeon they want to know if the slave can still cum from a real hand. They detach the machine and the slave rejoices, thinking his ordeal is over.

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7690kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 327.9 MB

Download Candy Banks, Effie Diaz, Roxee Couture - Continuous Milking (2020)

Giselle Palmer

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, CBT, Stockings

It may be milking day for Mistress Giselle's slave but that doesn't mean it's going to be entirely pleasurable...

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps

Download Giselle Palmer

Under Her Feet

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity

Goddess Ivy loves a big, strong man who will submit to her beautiful size 8 feet. Nothing sexier to her than a man who looks like an alpha stud but is actually a sissy bitch who dreams of being under her bare, naked soles. Goddess Ivy makes the footboy prove how much he loves everything about her feet from her toes to her sexy arches. He is such a good doormat and thanks his Goddess for the privilege of worshipping every inch as she shoves her toes deep in the slut's mouth. His cock remains locked in chastity for Ivy to tease and keep forever denied just the way she likes her doormats to be.

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Under Her Feet

Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 5

Total size: 217.8 MB in 6 files.

Download Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 5

Raven Bay

Cast: Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, CBT

Mistress Raven Bay doesn't believe in the word mercy. Using her favorite tool to keep a bitch boy's balls tightly in their place she shows her slave exactly what it means to have his manhood under complete control. She tightens the sadistic vice locked around his balls until they turn purple and are about to pop! He pleads for mercy but Mistress Raven only keeps tightening the device while laughing at his painful predicament. With his balls about to explode she edges and milks his pathetic cock making him feel intense waves of pure pain and pleasure.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11316kbps

Download Raven Bay

Britney Light - Blue Balls Released

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Britney Light
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating

Mistress Britney's slave has a serious case of blue balls with his manhood being locked tightly to a ball stretching humbler the past 15 days. They are so blue and filled with cum to the point of exploding at any second that she has decided to allow him this one-time release.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11253kbps

File size: 972.6 MB

Download Britney Light - Blue Balls Released

Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 4

Total size: 149.0 MB in 4 files.

Download Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 4

Milked Manjuice

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Facesitting, Cum Eating, CBT, Vibrator

Princess Mackenzie Moss only allows her slaves to cum when they are truly helpless without any control of their orgasms. Turning a boy into a frustrated mess as she edges and teases their bound cock's with vibrators brings great pleasure to Mackenzie. Cumming should never be easy on the slave as she loves to make him suffer before he gets the chance to relieve all that built up pressure. Princess Mackenzie jumps on the bound boy's face and rides his mouth making sure she gets her orgasm before he is allowed is a single one. The slave is finally allowed to blow his load by the grace of his Owners hand giving him one last orgasm before his cock gets locks right into chastity. Cocks are never allowed to be free in the house of Princess Mackenzie and she makes sure they never are.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

Download Milked Manjuice

AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Goddess AJ is an expert cock trainer who is taking time out of her day to help you become a better sex toy. All you horny boys are so quick to cum that you have no self-control on holding back and learning pleasure is a reward and not a right. AJ has just the perfect techniques to help build up your stamina and turn you into the perfect sex slave that your Goddess wants you to be.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 5

Total size: 176.8 MB in 4 files.

Download Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 5

Ass Overdose

Cast: Victoria June
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Victoria has an ass that will make any man weak in the knees and submit to her will at an instant. Her slave has been dreaming for just a taste of his Mistress's big, juicy ass and finally gets more than he ever could've asked for.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps

File size: 905.4 MB

Download Ass Overdose

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 2

Total size: 308.6 MB in 9 files.

Download Blackgirlswhiteslaves Videos, Part 2

Size 11 Worship

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity

Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question. Damazonia's feet are the size of her slave's head so he has a lot to lick as he proves why he should be kept as her doormat. She grabs the back of her slave's hair and jams all of her toes in his mouth until he gags like a proper slut. If a slave isn't choking on Damazonia's size 11 feet then he isn't working hard enough to prove his worth. Damazonia keeps her bitch on a short leash while stretching out his mouth as he learns a valuable lesson on what it takes to be her doormat.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

Download Size 11 Worship

Cuck Princess POV

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Femdom POV, Stockings, Masturbation

No more waiting in the closet while I have all the fun with big dicks. I am going to train that slutty mouth to suck another mans cock. It is extremely humiliating but also exhilarating isn't it? You will be looking up at me while I instruct you to take his giant cock in your mouth.. It makes me so horny getting you to do whatever ! Now make your Cuck Princess happy and beg to suck cock!

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 836.5 MB

Download Cuck Princess POV

Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 2

Total size: 61.0 MB in 1 files.

Download Miss-Tiffany Videos Part 2

Tara Lynn Foxx

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Tara's husband has come to a realization: he has about as much spine as a sea cucumber. This shouldn't come as surprise; after all, sea cucumbers are soft.

Duration: 35:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tara Lynn Foxx

Brittany Andrews

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Bondage, Busty, Handjobs, Hooded, Milking, Prostate Massage

Mistress M0mmy only keeps slaves who were born to become a true anal loving slut! She only allows her gimp's to cum by prostate milking to reinforce how much of an anal whore they really are. Every time her boy's are rewarded with an anal milking their minds and body dive deeper and deeper in a state of slut-hole bliss.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brittany Andrews

Miss Raquel Roper

Cast: Miss Raquel Roper, Goddess Valora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Miss Roper's & Goddess Valora's gang, & he isn't entirely wrong. Such not the kind of asset he thinks he can be. The pair inform him that in order to join the gang, all male members must go through an initiation to prove just what they're willing to put themselves through for the sake of the gang. Proving it. with their ass & mouths! Miss Roper & Goddess Valora make the weak male suck & get fucked by their thick, ramming strap ons, tossing his body around like a rag doll in strenuous positions to give him the dick down he deserves. After all, if he wishes to join the gang; he's gotta' get banged.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download Miss Raquel Roper

Lana Roy

Cast: Lana Roy

Lana Roy is one of the hottest mistresses around, and today she decided to make one dude's dreams, come to life. After riding him like a pony, Lana Roy will fulfill his naughty foot fetish, by allowing him to lick her feet and high heels. After a bit of passionate pussy licking, and ball stepping, he will ejaculate on the floor.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8351kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lana Roy

Queening Supremacy

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

Download Queening Supremacy

Back