Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Chanel Preston Silicone Pussy Torture

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity, Milking
Video language: English

Mistress Chanel has had her slave locked in chastity for so long that he is completely desperate for release..and pussy! Except he should know by now that slaves don't get pussy especially those that constantly beg for it. To teach him a lesson Mistress Chanel makes him even more frustrated by slipping his wet caged cock in and out of his new silicone girlfriend. There is nothing more torturous for a locked up slave then having his cock teased and denied over and over until he is a pathetic mess of a bitch for his Mistress.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8456kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

Download Chanel Preston Silicone Pussy Torture

Mean Mistress will Milk you Dry

Cast: Kimberley Jones
Genres: FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Ejaculation, Orgasm, Fetish, Cosplay, High Heels, Boots, Latex, Domination, Dildo, Blowjob, Leggings, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Rubber, JOI, CEI, Striptease, Teasing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Fishnet, British, Gloves, Humiliati

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 809.8 MB

Download Mean Mistress will Milk you Dry

Blue Balls Released

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Britney Light
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating

Mistress Britney's slave has a serious case of blue balls with his manhood being locked tightly to a ball stretching humbler the past 15 days. They are so blue and filled with cum to the point of exploding at any second that she has decided to allow him this one-time release.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11253kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 972.6 MB

Download Blue Balls Released

Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Studio: Wolfe Sole Productions
Cast: Janira Wolf
Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Bondage

I had a lovely time ballbusting and otherwise using and abusing My slave through the duration of Fetish Con, but now it has come time for My boots and his balls to say their farewells before W/we return to O/our respective cities. I secured My with his legs spread wide, held open by My spreader bar, and his arms tied up in the garage, forcing his body to be held in a way that gives Me consistent access to his balls, so I may kick as hard as I want and whenever I want. Buy the video to vicariously experience My hardest, most brutal ballbusting kicks ever captured on video. your balls will ache just watching and hearing the accuracy of each kick.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12978kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Swallow Your Load

Genres: FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Ejaculation, Orgasm, Fetish, Cosplay, High Heels, Boots, Latex, Domination, Dildo, Blowjob, Leggings, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Rubber, JOI, CEI, Striptease, Teasing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Fishnet, British, Gloves, Humiliati

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up after

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Swallow Your Load

Chastity Drain

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Cum Eating, Vibrator, Chastity

Mistress AJ Applegate is rewarding her slave with an orgasm after being so obedient while denied and locked in chastity for 30 very long days. But just because he is being allowed to cum doesn't mean his cock is being unlocked from his chastity. He is about to learn chastity is now a permanent fixture in his slave life as she edges out a huge, thick load from his caged up and forever locked cock. Ruined Orgasm at its finest!

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 980.0 MB

Download Chastity Drain

Blondie rimming ass

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The oral skills of this blondie will pass a whole new type of quality check tonight - what she's got right in front of her is a horny man whore standing on all fours with his ass cheeks wide open. Watch her grab his nuts and rim his anus in this vid!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:01
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Blondie rimming ass

Strap On Submission Sexy Feet

Cast: KimberleyJx (aka Kimberley Jones)
Genres: Femdom, POV, Dirty Talk, Ejaculation, Orgasm, Fetish, Cosplay, High Heels, Boots, Latex, Domination, Dildo, Blowjob, Leggings, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Rubber, JOI, CEI, Striptease, Teasing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Fishnet, British, Gloves, Humiliati

Part-Time Nerd / Full Time Freak - KimberleyJx is a posh sounding British girl who loves Latex, pleasing guys & making video clips. She's an animal lover, gamer & NFL fan. She also does custom videos.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19525kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Strap On Submission Sexy Feet

Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

Two dommes for slave

Studio: Oliva
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

Passed into two dommes' fullest disposal, this masked and leather-clad sub is going to live through sheer hell of pain and humiliation tonight. See him with his nipples clamped and with his limpie locked in a leather cock ring. Pathetic, ain't he?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Two dommes for slave

Cover my Rubber, Slave

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 905.6 MB

Download Cover my Rubber, Slave

HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Nika
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19762kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Lana Rhoades - Slave Face

Studio: Femdom Empire
Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Femdom, Empire, Lana Rhoades, Facesitting, Face fucking, Worship, Lickin

It is fun using men for sexual gratification, and it is easy to do when you are a uber hot 19 yrs old like Lana Rhodes. Mistress Lana leads her man-pet in, making him crawl on his hands in knees to earn the luxury of pleasing her pussy. She grabs a hand full of his hair from the back of his head and grinds her panties against his face. Lana orders he lick her panties, she loves the feeling of a warm mouth against her cunt. When Lana cannot stand teasing herself anymore she pulls her panties to the side and tells him he can lick her pussy now. She rides his face extra hard, rubbing her clit against his tongue making him lick her until she cums multiple times in his mouth. Her tight little cunt is greedy for orgasms.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8287kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 544.1 MB

Download Lana Rhoades - Slave Face

Lara Croft Sexual Reality

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 886.4 MB

Download Lara Croft Sexual Reality

Despised Loser must Worship their Feet 1080p

Cast: Ivory and Kat
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Licking

Ivory and Kat hate their pathetic loser. They hate everything about him, but especially his ugly face. The loser must always wear a hood around the pretty girls. His hideousness is just too offensive. Kat and Ivory want the ugly, old, loser to lick their feet. The lowest part of their body is the only place he can approach and worship. The girls make the ugly loser gag on their feet. They laugh. He is trying so hard to make them happy! How pathetic. The girls kick the idiot in the face when he makes a mistake. The idiot takes it. He's so desperate to serve! The girls are very mean to their foot worship slave and the pathetic idiot just takes it. They kick him in his face very hard while telling him how much they hate him.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13717kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Despised Loser must Worship their Feet 1080p

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Soft Caresses

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, hardcore

Slave guy extreme standing punishment torture action from two mad girls.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8830kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

Download Soft Caresses

Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Cast: Rocky Emerson, Ricky Larkin
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap on. "Oh I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off." She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass.
Eventually she flips him over and milks out his load while she's still inside him.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

Download Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Don't Complain, Stupid!

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

Two bossy ladies return from a ride and take a seat at the bar. Between their boots there is their is a slave on the ground. "Look, what we have here!", Jessica says and orders the slave to start licking the dust from their boots. And guess what he says: "Yes, I will do it again!"

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 218.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Don't Complain, Stupid!

Cum Over My Soles

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19539kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cum Over My Soles

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, forced orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Domination With Leatherboots

Domina liza sits on the slave today who makes a comfortable chair for his mistress. the slave is ordered to kiss the tip of her riding crop. "kiss my boots" "thank you mistress. thank you" "thank you for what slave?" "for letting me kiss your boots mistress!"

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3019kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Domination With Leatherboots

Liquid Latex

This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude's manhole

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps

File size: 753.0 MB

Download Liquid Latex

Nina Hartley - Job Interview JOI Test

Cast: Nina Hartley
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Nina Hartley looks for qualities beyond just education and career experience when interviewing potential job applicants for her company, as you will soon find out. When Nina notices you checking out her legs and shoes, she does not get mad - in fact, she encourages you to check out her hot body. She even gives you permission to take out your cock and start jerking off for her! Nina is a super hot cougar on the lookout for guys who can give her pleasure, and she wants to see how you might "measure up" for that position as well. Nina instructs you to stroke your dick exactly how she likes it, amused by how throbbing hard your cock gets as she plays with her breasts. Once she reveals her pussy, she knows that you have potential, as your breath shortens and you near orgasm. But Nina does not allow that yet; she wants to see you exercise some control, so she gives you a countdown from twenty to see if you can do it. With two jobs on the line, both of which you really want, can you come thr.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8135kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Nina Hartley - Job Interview JOI Test

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Cruel Leather Training

Mistress Ella Kros doesn't need to beat the slave to make him suffer in pain. There are much more mean ways. Especially if she presents herself in such a stunning leather outfit in front of this leather fetishist. To see her dressed like this already makes him suffer because he know he may not touch her.

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps

File size: 217.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Cruel Leather Training

Riley Nixon - Black Cock Creampie

Cast: Riley Nixon
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Riley gets so turned on riding big black cock while her sissy husband watches. The last thing Riley was thinking of when she climbed up on top of her lover's cock was her husband. Sure, he was handy to have around, especially when it came to the bills and buying pretty new outfits for her, but beyond that there really wasn't much consideration given to the man she once loved more than life itself.

Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Riley Nixon - Black Cock Creampie

Nika Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Download Nika Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Clean My Boots

"Slave, come here, I want you to lick my boots clean and shiny!", Mistress Ella calls her slave with an arrogant voice. She absolutely knows what her slaves feel like when she wears her skin tight, half see through latex catsuit and this pair of dominant boots. He falls on his knees immediately and crawls closer.

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2786kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Clean My Boots

Love for Latex

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps

File size: 991.2 MB

Download Love for Latex

Macy - Inspects Dannis Chastity Device

Macy has convinced poor Danni that he is her boyfriend. Danni thinks that they are dating, but it is all just a mean joke. Macy pretends to be attracted to him just to humiliate him. Macy convinces Danni to strip out of his clothes for her. She has convinced Danni that being locked into a chastity device for her is just kinky fun. Macy makes Danni show her the chastity. Macy thinks it's very funny, but Danni is humiliated that his girlfriend has done this to him. He does not like chastity, and he wants out. Macy is thrilled that her boyfriend has agreed to be locked for her. She gets so excited that she can't help but tease his chastity. While teasing him Macy asks for more money. Danni guesses that he's ok with giving his girlfriend money. Whatever makes her happy. Danni is a little confused that Macy is his girlfriend and they have still never kissed or anything. All Macy seems to want is money. Macy tells her boyfriend that chastity is much more interesting than kissing. Her sexual.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14036kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Macy - Inspects Dannis Chastity Device

Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Chained Bootslaves

Empress Victoria returns from a shopping trip. The young lady with these endless legs wears skin tight jeans and knee high, black leather designer boots with ultra thin high heels. Of course, she wears the boots over the jeans to show her dominance on the streets.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2789kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Chained Bootslaves

Addicted to my Ass

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9853kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 403.0 MB

Download Addicted to my Ass

Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old daughter, Kimber. The mother-daughter team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber hates having Marcello as a step-father. She wants her mom to fuck him hard! Raven loves indulging her daughter. The two are more like best friends than a mother and daughter. Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat daughter squeals in delight at Marcello's pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcello's body. He is forced to do ass to mouth and all sorts of degrading acts while his neglected cock remains locked in chastity. In this family, bratty young Kimber is the boss of her step-daddy, Marcello! Not the other way around!

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 852.6 MB

Download Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Sado-ladies - Lady Pascal - Bossy Business Lady

Do you know that kind of bossy business ladies who are used to be in charge and who expect that they get everything they want? Like Lady Pascal, who returns from a meeting in her expensive car, already hooting because her butler doesn't appear immediately although he should her the sound of the big engine.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3690kbps

File size: 185.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Lady Pascal - Bossy Business Lady

Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined...and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 769.0 MB

Download Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release

Tears for Her Pleasure - Asia Perez

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Electro Play, BDSM, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Spanking

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Tears for Her Pleasure - Asia Perez

Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Breathtaking

Today we have a new clip with superhot mistress ezada. she sits on a leather couch taking on some beautiful shiny gloves on.

next we see that her slave is already lying on an other part of the couch and she starts to tease the mouthwatering slave with her tight adorable legs and high heels... then its time for some breathtaking action with her gloves. after releasing him from that its time for torture. her spiked heels go into action on his nipples. then breathtaking again. and so the cruel game of this sadist goes on and on. a wonderful mixture of pain and breathtaking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3002kbps

File size: 129.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Breathtaking

Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Cast: Nika
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Download Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Edging For Fur Goddess

Cast: Helena Sin
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 7:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15447kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 827.3 MB

Download Edging For Fur Goddess

Back