Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Tease girl Manipulates Horny Sock Perverts

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

A little different, huh? But looking at this one makes you a little bigger because of how hard you get. Feel your cock get harder and harder in your hand as you watch this guy stroke his cock. Mmmm, how you wish your tongue was on that thick, juicy cock instead of his hand. But this will have to suffice, huh? Stroke, stroke. Now stroke to this long, fat cock. Mmm, look at him stroking it. Just look at it. It looks delicious, huh? So juicy, so yummy. Keep stroking yours. Don't look at me, you hardly need to listen to me my voice is just background noise. I don't even need you to listen. You WANT to stroke, don't you?

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Tease girl Manipulates Horny Sock Perverts

Submissive Cuckolds Lana Roy

Video language: English

What better way to teach her man how to properly fuck her than to give him a cuckold lesson. Lana Roy is a mesmerizing brunette, with a perfect body. After making her man undress, he will lick her feet and her delicious twat, as another man joins the fun. Lana Roy will get her pussy fucked and licked

Duration: 21:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8340kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Submissive Cuckolds Lana Roy

WorshipPrincessMiki - Broke Boys Tribute Too

So you're another loser desperate to serve Me, but you think you can't afford it? Sure, I frequently receive tributes in the triple digits. Quadruple, some days. But do you know who really makes a difference? The plethora of the not so well-off slaves who make their small, but big sacrifices, to enrich My life. Being broke isn't an excuse. In fact, I despise all excuses that block one from serving Me.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 350.6 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Broke Boys Tribute Too

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Focus Reprogramming

You're a pussy-free loser, yet you're infatuated with beautiful women such as Myself. Beautiful women with pussies you can't have. Why fantasize about something that's completely unattainable? Allow Me to train you into loving, worshipping, and lusting over something else: cock. You know you want to become a faggot since your straight life hasn't treated you very well. Women don't want you, but maybe some gay guy will want your little asshole. It's time to get used to the idea.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cock Focus Reprogramming

When Gia Married White She Married For Money Not Dick Size

Cast: Gia Gallante
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

When Gia married her husband she did it only for money but now that the money is gone she thinks she should have gone for dick size instead.

Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download When Gia Married White She Married For Money Not Dick Size

Joslyn James Sucking on the stripper

Joslyn James demands that her foot bitch properly peel off her gold boots and white socks that she has been dancing in all day and night! He properly performs his task to get exactly what he wants - her feet in hi face and toes in his mouth! Joslyn has such sexy feet as she rubs them all over his face then makes him suck on her toes! She sticks them in the camera just knowing how much you want to worship them. You would do anything to lick her soles and suck on her delicious toes. Her foot bitch is in foot fetish heaven as he continues worshiping and pampering her soft feet.

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26158kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Joslyn James Sucking on the stripper

WorshipPrincessMiki - Cei encouragement Ill touch myself too

She's home, isn't she? You're hidden away, ready to masturbate to me? Of course you are. You can't get enough of me, and that's why you can't fuck her anymore. No one makes you cum like I can - and she definitely can't hold a candle to me. Can you imagine how horrified she'd be if she walks in on you right now? You, furiously jerking your cock to me, while you can't even fuck her. The woman who loves you. You can't, because you're too in love with me.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps

File size: 921.3 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Cei encouragement Ill touch myself too

Dirty human doormat

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This trembling slave is nothing but a lifeless fuck toy for his dommes. Tonight their objectification fun will take on a brand-new kinky twist. They will treat the fucker like a trampoline - or even a doormat that is perfect for wiping your feet on!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 192.6 MB

Download Dirty human doormat

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

Pussy for the slave

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

This sexy Mistress in red latex pants would never bother to handle her slave's cock. Still, she knows that the fucker needs to drain his balls every now and then, so she brings him a special treat tonight. Watch her make a scared blondie ride him!

Duration: 21:58
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3787kbps

File size: 630.1 MB

Download Pussy for the slave

Put it in Your Butt

Cast: Lucy Skye
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Chastity, Slave Training, Sissy Training, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, High Heels,

Sucking cock like a faggot is only going to get you so far with Me. Eventually, I'll get bored and you'll need to make things wilder to keep my attention. I've brought along just the thing to spice things up; This huge 8" dildo! No, it's not for sucking, you're going to put it in your butt. Is it gay?

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15145kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 977.2 MB

Download Put it in Your Butt

WorshipPrincessMiki - Brain Candy - Sugar Rush Mind Melt

Your mind and your cock constantly crave Me, and the cravings urge you to indulge in Me yet another time. But every time you satiate your cravings, the addiction and your dependence for Me intensifies. But you don't want your appetite for being My good boy to go away, do you? Each time your cock twitches with desire, you think of Me.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Brain Candy - Sugar Rush Mind Melt

Pegging nasty dick

Release Year: 2007

This masked pain addict's cock is at his Mistress's fullest disposal now. And boy will she get the best of this opportunity. Watch her use what looks like a zillion of pegs on him, covering his scrotum with multicolored plastic and making him bawl!

Duration: 7:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download Pegging nasty dick

Mistress Blackdiamoond

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Golden Shower, Anal

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond

WorshipPrincessMiki - Be My Grindr Whore

You keep watching all of these "c03rced bi," "make me bi" clips, and yet. nothing. You haven't sucked a real cock yet, huh? I want you to change that. I NEED you to change that. I'm tired of your excuses. and aren't YOU tired of keeping this to a mere fantasy? Just make a Grindr account. There, you'll find plenty of guys who want their dick sucked, even by an inexperienced newbie like yourself. You have a mouth. You're eager. That's all you need.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps

File size: 938.8 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Be My Grindr Whore

Hazel Moore - Down Under

Cast: Hazel Moore
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

It only takes 30 minutes to replace her husband. Well, this time Leona isn't going to get quite what she had hoped for; at the last second, she relented and had her brand new lover put on a condom. But, there's always a price to be paid; the scales must be balanced. In other words, the semen has to end up somewhere, as it seems such a shame to waste that beautiful black seed. Luckily, Hazel's weaker half is more than willing, after some arm twisting, to let the baby batter find a new home in his belly. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Hazel's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!.

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hazel Moore - Down Under

Cold steel femdom

The fear that this submissive guy is experiencing is something totally out of this world. The huge knife that his bossy girlfriend is running all over his body feels so dangerous. It's like she can chop his nipples and throbbing boner off any second!

Duration: 8:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Cold steel femdom

WorshipPrincessMiki - Beneath me, Leg and ass worship JOI

Today, I want to put you in your place. I'm not going to humiliate you, berate you, nor will I degrade you. Instead, you will worship every single inch of My divine form from the ground, on your knees. Looking up at Me, you will be reminded of who you belong to: Me, your Superior, the Woman you adore, worship and admire.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Beneath me, Leg and ass worship JOI

The Secretary

Cast: Lady Jane
Genres: FemDom, CbT, Bondage, Nipples Torture Needles, Balls Cock Pierced, Extreme, Sounding Urethral Catheter, Electri

Firts class Femdom Here you will find some of the most elegant and polished Femdom video, a trip through the punishing and perverted lives of some very sexy babes who love to take out their darkest desires on unsuspecting victims

Duration: 47:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3127kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Secretary

Brutal CBT treatment

Release Year: 2006

Having hooked the tight rope on the slave's balls to a little wooden crane, the Mistress has now got her hands empty - and ready to torture the worm's sack. Watch it grow dark, glossy and so wonderfully receptive to pain. Oh boy, he will hurt so bad.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps

File size: 275.1 MB

Download Brutal CBT treatment

Vicious Cunt - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Vicious Cunt - FullHD 1080p

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Release Year: 2020

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck, November

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Spitting, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy. There is no escape from the wrath of a vicious redhead when they are craving mindblowing orgasms.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck, November

Sado-ladies - Miss Leni - The Lazy Slave - Pt 6

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

What a stupid boy! This lazy slave was ordered to clean the cellar but instead doing his job he sleeps on the couch. And he sleeps so deep that he even doesn't hear the heavy noise on the iron stair, made by the stiletto heels of Miss Leni's designer boots.

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2780kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 149.2 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Miss Leni - The Lazy Slave - Pt 6

Mistress Blackdiamoond

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on! I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond

Whitney Wright Hardcore

Whitney Wright takes on a huge black dick while her husband is forced to watch and clean.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Whitney Wright Hardcore

Sado-ladies - Madame Charlotte - The Escapees Interrogation - Pt 1

Two prisoners have tried to break out but they were caught in the last moment by a guard. Now it's time to find out who had the idea and who made the plan.
This interrogation is done by the most cruel officer in the prison: Madame Charlotte! The prisoners are in a small cage, down in the cellar, where nobody will hear them screaming. Madame Charlotte enters the cellar and her outfit speaks books. her long, black leather gloves promise so much pain to the prisoners. She starts asking questions but it's clear that she would be very disappointed if they would answer right now.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2800kbps

File size: 173.2 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Madame Charlotte - The Escapees Interrogation - Pt 1

Summer Day - Locked Pussy Pleaser

Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Slaves should always serve selflessly, especially when it comes to pleasure which is why Mistress Summer keeps her boys locked in chastity. With his cock properly caged away, her slave has officially been reduced into nothing but a mouth made for licking. She orders him to stick out his long tongue and get to work while she smothers and grinds her wet cunt all over his face to orgasm.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11323kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 985.4 MB

Download Summer Day - Locked Pussy Pleaser

Crying for Cock

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Evelyn truly loves a man who thinks he is a big, tough guy yet crumbles at the sight of a strap-on cock. He says he can handle anything but as soon as Mistress Evelyn's strap-on slides deep in his ass he breaks and cries like a little bitch. This is music to her ears as the more he suffers the harder she pounds his tight hole. She will make him into a cock loving whore whether he likes it or not by the time she is done wrecking his sissy ass.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Crying for Cock

Sado-ladies - Mistress Akella - The Cruel Fetish Model

Do you like long legged models in skin tight latex? This clip will make you breathless. Mistress Akella is also known as a foto model but the beautiful blonde lady has a secret. She loves to torture males especially she loves to kick them and to bust their balls.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3699kbps

File size: 194.3 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Akella - The Cruel Fetish Model

Pleasure and Pain - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Bridgette B, Lacie James, Johnny Cockring, Gabriel Dalessandro

Stare at your wife and her girlfriend do it to another man. Hubby gets a big cock stuffed up his ass while watching his wife give pleasure and pain to another man. "Tell me you want your wife to sit on another mans face. Beg for this big cock in your ass."

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Pleasure and Pain - Full HD 1080p

BallBlasting Workout

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT

German Goddess Annie has a slightly unusual method when it comes to working out. She loves to kick, bust and destroy balls to keep her slim Goddess figure exactly the way it is. It's a win-win situation for Goddess Annie as she gets to burn calories while watching her slave suffer and cry for mercy.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11207kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 679.5 MB

Download BallBlasting Workout

Sado-ladies - Mistress Whiplash - Sweet Nipples To Be Hurt - Pt 1

"Oh, look at these sweet and nice nipples!", Mistress Whiplash says as she comes closer to the slave, very close, and as she gently touches his nipples. The slave is bound to a steel rack, unable to move, his nipples are presented to the cruel blond Mistress.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3752kbps

File size: 270.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Whiplash - Sweet Nipples To Be Hurt - Pt 1

Adria Rae

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Bondage, CBT, Edging, Stockings, Vibrator, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Control

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adria Rae

Menstruation play

This beauty's slave has crossed the 'I don't like it' border a while ago, so now it costs his Mistress no effort to him into fulfilling the kinkiest of her orders. Like pulling the tampon out of her pussy with his teeth and then licking her up!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps

File size: 190.2 MB

Download Menstruation play

Sado-ladies - Mistress Whiplash - Teased And Ruined By Nikki

Nikki Whiplash sits close to to one of her slaves. She is dressed so hot in her skin tight short black dress, silk lined stockings, her Louboutin high heels and long black leather gloves. "Well my dear, you were not allowed to cum for so many weeks, maybe you may cum today."

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3664kbps

File size: 164.2 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Whiplash - Teased And Ruined By Nikki

Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, Electro Play, Dildo, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Uniform

Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9058kbps

File size: 828.4 MB

Download Sperm Destroyer - Daphne Dare - FullHD 1080p

Back