(DOMINATION) Femdom and torture after orgasm!

Mommy_s Little Ball Buster
d43724f6a4a737976ca99f5f87964e96.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Ballbusting, Mature, Fetich, Extreme, BDSM, Femdom, CBT, Spanking,
Video language: English

None-too-bright bad guys pick the wrong loft to burglarize, and are confronted by Mommy (Mistress D) brandishing a gun! The hapless burglars are punished by getting humiliated, tied up, paddled and repeatedly kicked in the balls, as well as being the guinea picks when the Mistress decides it's time to teach her girl (Karina Kay) some dominatrix tricks. Bonus tracks: In "Busted", Mistress O catches submissive "Mr. Whip Appeal" peeping in her bedroom window, and man is she pissed, leveling kick after kick to his balls. "Balls of Steel" documents the first session with Mistress D and her amazing sub Rick, who can take dozens of kicks - that would send most guys to the emergency room - and stay standing.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:32
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1009kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.2 MB
Download Mommy_s Little Ball Buster

Straffen er SM
23827f7d8e6abfc8ebf169efc0bda07a.jpg

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Female Domination

Tina is a secretary who lusts for her boss. But she desires him in more ways than one. The first time she has him is alright but not enough for her. She takes it further. When the two has in his office, things get heated up but eventually her boss falls asleep. This angers her but she sees this as an opportunity to do what she's been longing to do. She ties him up and has her way with him and to her surprise he enjoys it as much as she does!

Duration: 1:15:42
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 889.4 MB
Download Straffen er SM

Sissy Pink Beard Dye Makeover Threesome (Behind the scenes)
1db43f6e81bce9ecba7d3a3bc9e20edd.jpg

Genres: Femdom

"How's your face?"

Burning, but not as badly as the crotch...

We are bleaching our sissy's beard and pubic hair to dye them both pink so that there will be no mistaking their queerness under any circumstances.

The "bleach chastity" situation is not as effective as I thought it would be. Despite the chemicals burning away at her groin, the "trinket" (as we call her genitals) gets harder and wetter.

We have to keep them tied down and distracted until the bleaching is done. Fortunately they are a "hair trigger" submissive. Check out Denali Winter's new kinky project, Salon De Sade for more hairdresser fetish films.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5567kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 231.1 MB
Download Sissy Pink Beard Dye Makeover Threesome (Behind the scenes)

Bonus Ball Busting - CBT FemDom Mistress Alice
56cbc520cec8d02edecd4c15349d159d.jpg

Which will give out first? His cock or his willpower?

Words fail him as I cause more and more ball busting pain. I tie him up on the floor so there is nowhere he can fall when his knees buckle beneath the agony.

I love getting to kick balls in my chunky glitter platform high heels. This is the best possible combination of my fetishes for feet, nylons, shoes and my fetish for cock and ball torture (aka CBT).

It is a treat to get to do testicular damage to a submissive who says "Thank you!" for the privilege, so we go an extra round before Mistress Minax returns home to her dungeon.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8420kbps

File size: 445.3 MB
Download Bonus Ball Busting - CBT FemDom Mistress Alice

Metal Suspension Bondage - Scavengers girl - Rubber FemDom CBT
4ddd00abaf9ec567d50c7e6c1d87ed73.jpg

You are in for a treat!

This is one of my favorite videos of all time! Everything came together so right in this super extreme bondage shoot featuring black rubber & electric cock and ball torture.

This elaborate bondage scenario comes right out of my favorite vintage femdom magazines! The Scavenger's girl is a bondage suspension rig inspired by famous bdsm drawings and a real torture device invented during King Henry VIII of England's reign.

The bondage frame is built to fit this loyal slave's proportions. My slave's black rubber catsuit is also made to measure so that every inch is completely covered in form-fitting latex. The booties are exquisite and even more impressive because each individual toe is encapsulated. There are built-in gloves too, no detail is overlooked in this bespoke creation.

One set of locks at a time, my slave becomes more and more helpless. The first wire goes from the tens unit to an electrified cockring. The second wire is attached to a huge butt plug. The best part about the way he is wired is that all the toys are Voice activated!!!

Whenever I give him orders, the shocks get him where it counts! When he cries out in pain, he triggers the noise sensors even more for a vicious feedback loop of cbt and anal stretching. Will this make him pay attention or just distract him? Only time will tell.

Does all this bondage and electricity sound like heaven or hell to you?

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 679.0 MB
Download Metal Suspension Bondage - Scavengers girl - Rubber FemDom CBT

FemDom POV Small Penis Humiliation - SPH Dildo Comparison
ad361dbd1cb8d46b0b3477600db038cd.jpg

Small Penis SPH Show and Tell
POV with Mistress Alice in Bondageland

I have noticed major discrepancies between how big a man claims to be online and how big his dick really is once you meet in person!

This video illustrates the difference between a tiny cock that is fit for chastity, cbt and t&D... compared to a nice big studly penis, plus some suggestions for how to extend your assets if fate has been less then kind. Cock extenders are available for you babydicks out there but it will be hard to get off under that thick layer of rubber!

I also detail the punishments for lying about your penis size in your online profiles... you don't want to get fucked with the punishment dildo! It will put your teeny weenie to shame!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:14
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps

File size: 212.1 MB
Download FemDom POV Small Penis Humiliation - SPH Dildo Comparison

Goddess Mia
dfcf1656429418494d274ef1b6abe1f7.jpg

You'll be instantly aroused the minute this scene opens, as it's a close up of Goddess Mia's ass and knee high boots as she kneels on her discipline bench. "Now, what am I going to do with you?" she wonders, as the camera pans over to reveal her slave suspended from the ceiling by his arms. "You're not going to run away from me, are you?" she says, mockingly. She informs him she's going to bust his balls. She yanks his shorts down with a quick jerk and gives him a few well placed kicks before reigning down a volley of slaps to his cock and balls. She delivers more kicks, and yanks him forward by the balls until he's standing on his tip toes. She delivers another series of slaps to his cock. Mia is sadistic and she does everything with pain in mind; she wants her bitch to hurt. "If it hurts too much you can always fall to the ground" she tells him. The slave squeals because he knows that's impossible and would only lead to worse pain.

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10786kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 577.9 MB
Download Goddess Mia

Fat Proof
d4b37160a3a2909cb1c0b3ad6ec32357.jpg

Release Year: 2017

A good pig muste be naked and shiny before slaughtering.Or can I use him as a breeding boar? To check it I have to take a sperm probe with my heavy rubber gloves. This takes only some minutes and we will know it if he can avoid his final destiny for now...

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps

File size: 263.1 MB
Download Fat Proof

Courtney Taylor - Slave Facial
99c3314de18955ddd715a80a306e2082.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Blonde mistress Courtney Taylor Slave Facial humilation.

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3885kbps

File size: 316.5 MB
Download Courtney Taylor - Slave Facial

Vendi Carson The Human Ashtray
b2e8a2230789a20c7fac315aa4258c73.jpg

Vendi enjoys the perks of having male slaves around, this slave looks suitable for a job as a human ashtray. She blows huge clouds of secondhand smoke into his face and laughs as he chokes. Vendi flicks hot ashes onto his tongue and commands he swallow. When she is done enjoying her cigarette she puts it out on his tongue.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11252kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 752.7 MB
Download Vendi Carson The Human Ashtray

Slave Ruined Multiple Times while in Virtual Reality at the Edging Salon
aa47620c71444994a5360c5cb5ca7a35.jpg

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm

Clip reached number 1 overall on Clips4Sale! Introducing The Edging Salon! Luscious Lindsey drops off her slave for some brain re-wiring at the Edging Salon. Her slave will be in the hands of Teaser Divina Alexa today. Lindseys instructions are simple, reprogram his mind, edge him, ruin him, make him recycle it, and lock him back up in chastity. She will be going to brunch with her girlfriends while her chastity cuck is rinsed at the Salon. The chastity slave is strapped in, noise canceling headphones placed on his head, and Virtual Reality (VR) goggles over his eyes. The girls run a program that will begin to wash his brain. The slave has to watch the video and listen while he is edged by the teaser Divina Alexa. The program has subtle brain rewiring to remove self-esteem from the male. The girls plan to remove the contents of its brain and fill it back up with the stuff Lindsey wants. The video the slave watches in VR contains clips from: Amadahy, Luscious Lindsey, Divina Alexa, Goddess Amadahy, Mia, Empress Jennifer, and more. The fetishes are: findom, ass addict, face sitting, milking machine, POV handjob, and POV Femdom. The chastity slave is edged and made to 3 ruined orgasms. The ejaculate is captured and then recycled by the chastity slave at the end. He is returned to a cage and will await pick up by his Princess and owner Luscious Lindsey later that afternoon or evening. Production NOTES: What you are watching is the edging session from the outside. The picture in picture is what the chastity slave was watching during the washing and rewiring of its brain. The sound is a mixture of both. There is music appropriate for brain re-wiring in the picture in picture video. It is meant to relax the male to help the rinsing, edging, and ruining. The viewer is encouraged to watch the picture in picture video to get an understanding of what happens at the Edging Salon. Or you can enjoy the suffering of the slave. It is basically 2 videos at once

Duration: 20:58
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 762.8 MB
Download Slave Ruined Multiple Times while in Virtual Reality at the Edging Salon

Old Fashioned Mouth Soaping - FemDom Humiliation - Gross Punishment
d32adbd7983a74a7c2979b512fc2f04c.jpg

Every had your mouth washed out with soap? This is a very real punishment, the soap is real and so is the suffering.

This scene involves retching, gasping, suffering and even tears as ZombiePup struggles to take his punishment. Mistress Sybil spells out the names of all the foods he has eaten to wash those flavors out of his dirty, slutty mouth. We even add some liquid soap and make him gargle for good measure. No spitting! Swallow all that soap so it can clean you out INSIDE too.

Zombie is the filthiest submissive we know but, for some reason, he still manages to charm even the most discerning of women. Mistress Sybill Holiday is coming out of retirement for this very special "good old fashioned" mouth soaping scene! She was the queen of San Francisco's femdom bdsm scene (along with Cleo Dubois) for most of the 1980s. This is the first time my viewers get to meet the mysterious "Lady of the House" behind the purple dungeon and her vast toy collection.

There's something wonderful about an older, classy femdom initiating younger submissives. Mistress Sybil Holiday is so experienced and powerful that she doesn't even need to get out of her chair to put Zombie in his place. She exudes confident maturity born from hundreds of scenes through the years and she manages to be both loving and menacing at the same time.

ZombiePup is even more humiliated because we are not alone, Denali and Bambi are also here to witness his punishment! This scene is a cruel preview for Bambi since they are up next - more mouth soaping for all our dirty Bondageland subs!

This scene is a great example of how dominating a submissive does not have to involve physical exertion from the top in order to be devastatingly effective. Instead of aftercare, he just gets face slapping. Think of the slaps as special mistress kisses. She leans in close, "Do you remember when I said I would smile while you cry?"

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9431kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 974.2 MB
Download Old Fashioned Mouth Soaping - FemDom Humiliation - Gross Punishment

Load Edging Cum Blast
2fa3432e9a1ebb2731a83188381144e8.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mistress Lexi finally allows her slave the pleasure of having his cock milked after being locked in chastity for weeks on end. In order for him to get his monthly milking he will have to cum like a slave with her new spiked steel cum extractor clamped tightly to his balls.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 304.5 MB
Download Load Edging Cum Blast

Chastity Cocksucking - Extra Special Femdom Tease
ee8f44670d0b5c5f11119ecf36dbacae.jpg

Ladies, always keep them guessing!

Experienced chastity submissives and keyholders alike know that it is not as much fun if you know when you're going to get unlocked! It is also good to remind them that just because mistress unlocks them, that doesn't mean that they get to have an orgasm.

We are in New Orleans for DomCon when I lose a bet against Zombie. I promised him a blowjob as his prize, but I didn't agree that I would unlock him from chastity! How much can he enjoy oral sex while still trapped? Let's find out!

Time to see if I can reach his hardening cock through the grooves in this cock cage. I stretch as far as I can and just barely manage to lick the tip of his dick, only succeeding in getting him harder and more excited. It is a good thing that I have such a long tongue!

I eventually even add a vibrator for maximum tease and denial in this special femdom scene... but nothing I do manages to defeat the device. I guess he is stuck for now!

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7028kbps

File size: 317.9 MB
Download Chastity Cocksucking - Extra Special Femdom Tease

Humiliated Cuckold
d8f383b29dcedd3ca2a34cbd46911003.jpg

Studio: English M - Boudoir
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strap On, Humiliation

Experienced sexual lady dressed as a slave in women's underwear and invited him to participate in group entertainment. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 144.5 MB
Download Humiliated Cuckold

Folsom Street Fair - Chain Link Fence Public Ball Busting CBT
255c11c6faf816b9eb53cbcc0528e4b9.jpg

Where else can you see public bondage like this in real life except San Francisos' Folsom Street Fair???

His balls retreat in fear as we TEAR OFF his polo shirt and brown shorts. He stuck out like a sore thumb among all the fetish wear! Nude and in bondage, now he is ready to properly participate in the festivities.

Mistress LittleStar and I chain him against a chainlink fence, making sure he is completely spread eagle so that he cannot move or fight back but especially could not close his legs!

My fantasy included ball busting, cbt and harsh metal bondage... but the crux of my desires was incdluing as many other women as possible.

For the next 2 hours, I invite dozens of women up to kick him in the balls. Some were nervous, so we offered them a riding crop instead. I lost count of the numner of women that stepped up to take out their aggression on our helpless target. Boots of all kinds, high heels and even some barefoot busting took its toll on his sore balls all afternoon.

Countless women tortured his genitals, on and off camera. We had unknowingly set up right next to the women's area of the fair and there were lots of ladies with scores to settle against mankind for the wrongs they have done to our gender. We stayed nearby to make sure no one castrated him!

In the end, we unlocked him and sent him home naked and scurrying with his balls tucked between his legs. I'm sure after what we put him through, he will never dress like a tourist at Folsom Street Fair again!

Duration: 24:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5316kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Folsom Street Fair - Chain Link Fence Public Ball Busting CBT

Custom Metal Cage and Chastity Breath Control With JG Leathers with Gwen Freestorm
302e9976e4e67c1dfd61bc2ab7f29bbf.jpg

Mistress Gwen Freestorm brings her slave Onyx over to the Serious Bondage Institute to show off her slaves ultra-custom full body metal cage. We also enjoy an opportunity to collaborate with international bondage expert John Green from JG Leathers (creator of the Creature and other famous fucking machines and bondage devices).

Slave Onyx first needs to be dressed in latex from head to toe latex to protect him from the cold, inescapable metal. We zip him inside an industrial heavy rubber prison suit by Studio Gum that covers every inch of him with built in gloves, all custom made with a built-in gas mask. He'll be totally immobilized once the cage is screwed down. There is absolutely no extra wiggle room for our helpless Onyx.

We share fun stories about chastity adventures along the way, since she and her slave are beta-testers of the Dream Lover 2000 long distance "male management system."

Once the cage is suspended from chains on an industrial swivel mount, we have him at our dizzying mercy.

Mistress Gwen and I use a wide range of "stimuli" to "provoke some responses" from our captive experimental test subject. I wonder how he will respond when we add breath control, pussy sniffing and special gas "treatments" to the mix...

Duration: 21:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 422.3 MB
Download Custom Metal Cage and Chastity Breath Control With JG Leathers with Gwen Freestorm

Amazon's Boot Bitch
f20498bc6780780062cb1aef3ce743ae.jpg

Cast: Blaire Williams
Genres: Female Domination, Blonde, Humiliation, Boot Worship

Amazon Goddess Blair is tired of being on her feet all day and needs her boots to be licked clean by her little slave as she relaxes on her throne. Her slave quickly gets to work but she is not impressed by the lack of enthusiasm he shows as he works to lick the filth off. Where is the passion, his lust for her boots? Her property should show utter appreciation for having any use at all in her world, and anything less is an insult to his statuesque owner. She coldly makes it plain that she is disgusted by him. Pathetic little men are lucky just to be enslaved by a beautiful Amazon Goddess like Blair, and they better show it.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10733kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 981.7 MB
Download Amazon's Boot Bitch

Staring at big tits has a price!
327ad502bfa51fdc6fd8e09f5b18f80a.jpg

Studio: BallBustingChicks
Cast: Tigerr Benson

Men who always stares at big tits and making false promises must be punished. And that's exactly what happens to him. For staring at her huge tits she grabs him by the balls, humiliates him and teach him a lesson. She him to follow and go up and down as she pulls his balls up and down in an extreme painful way...

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 348.2 MB
Download Staring at big tits has a price!

Ezada and Liza's fuck slut
d2495cbb10064599c364e21b167f6da5.jpg

Genres: double domination, strap-on, anal, gloves, lingerie, pantyhose, chastity

This anal slut is in for a wild ride! Mistress Ezada Sinn and Fetish Liza both are hungry to train and fuck his butthole and mouth. Both Ladies love a good hard pegging training and demand the best from their male slaves, so he must open wide, suck and get fucked like a real slut. Harder, deeper, faster!

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 206.9 MB
Download Ezada and Liza's fuck slut

Strap On Therapy
85ef2833ec1031413901badbb9025d94.jpg

Cast: Nikita
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Latex Domination

Such a lucky little trollop. It gets to lie there waiting to get fucked while it dreams about licking my boots.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 378.1 MB
Download Strap On Therapy

Stretching Your Hole
64738d7e347cab2858e8048308af653b.jpg

Goddess Sasha and Mistress Alina mercilessly assault this bitch's ass with their cocks. While Goddess Sasha Sweet pounds the slave with her huge strapon, making him take it balls deep, Mistress Alina makes him almost throwup on her big black cock until he is choking on it, drool pouring out of his mouth. The more this bitch suffers and shakes in his bondage, the more these heartless Mistresses get off on it. Now covered in his ass juices. The Mistresses inspect his Stretched out hole.

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11680kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 536.9 MB
Download Stretching Your Hole

Unworthy Bootfucker
30184105497dc7be358e691cd04eb451.jpg

Cast: Sablique Von Lux
Genres: Female Domination, Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Milking

Goddess Sablique decides to allow her slave a chance to cum, but she will make sure it is on her terms and is as demoralizing as possible for him. It will be her boots he is allowed to focus on today. His attempts to worships her boots bore her and she ridicules him for his pathetic efforts. The slave is barely able to do anything right to please his mistress and she is quick to point out his many faults. With each step further she allows him to go she has him under her strict control, keeping him off balance and desperate to please her. She has him hump her ankles as she smashes his face in her ass when she finally allows her slave to release a big load all over her boots. Ofcourse Goddess Sablique makes sure he does a perfect job of cleaning up his offending mess to finalize his debasement.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10782kbps
Audio: 303kbps

Download Unworthy Bootfucker

Excruciating Tease
e92a06ceff9d459174293c4f049a6b87.jpg

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Female Domination, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage

Mistress Angela White has a hot date with her lover tonight, but before she heads out her pathetic chastity slave needs to be cruelly tortured. She has him bound helplessly in a straightjacket with his locked dick vulnerable to her sadistic tormenting games. It is fun for her to rub her pussy and ass over his imprisoned cock while she coos teasingly about all the divine pleasures he is denied. Her slave can only moan in frustration and pain as she increases his anguish with her vibrator. It makes her hotter for the masterful fucking she will enjoy tonight as she hopelessly stimulates his trapped dick. As she leaves him for her night of sexual adventures her chastised cuckold slave is left to suffer alone, teased and endlessly denied

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10546kbps

File size: 829.0 MB
Download Excruciating Tease

Hot interracial banging
edf76785ed26a80cd74364decad67c30.jpg

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Busty African mature slut loves to play with her white fuck buddy. She firsts lets him lick her wet pink pie and asshole, but then she takes out her black strap on and drills his hairy butt.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3589kbps

File size: 650.4 MB
Download Hot interracial banging

Sissy Maid Slave
fd392fea0d73716096bedea0616624b5.jpg

She makes him her sissy maid slave for life with made bi, cuckolding, enemas, and strap ons! Look and derive pleasure!

Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 560x336, XviD, 1070kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 549.7 MB
Download Sissy Maid Slave

Arena Rome Ball Chindo Fucking
7711e2b2f2aa968f3500cbb216e4b7e4.jpg

Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, bi, Full Movies, All Sex

Queen Arena Rome has been having fun punishing her slave, and is craving some pussy attention. Of course her pathetic slave will never be able to satisfy her, or even touch her wet pussy. Queen Arena makes her slave wear a chindo to fuck her with. She grabs the back of his head to help him fuck her pussy.

Duration: 5:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11650kbps

File size: 501.1 MB
Download Arena Rome Ball Chindo Fucking

The Human Ashtray
882cbe4a361f71c67351fcc731c25984.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Vendi Carson
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, Human Ashtray, Smoking

Vendi enjoys the perks of having male slaves around, this slave looks suitable for a job as a human ashtray. She blows huge clouds of secondhand smoke into his face and laughs as he chokes. Vendi flicks hot ashes onto his tongue and commands he swallow. When she is done enjoying her cigarette she puts it out on his tongue.

Download The Human Ashtray

Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary
9c2558a34f6203bc492fea4ca3e561ef.jpg

Cast: Goddess Mia
Genres: FemDom, Hard Ballbusting, Kicking, Dick Slapping

You'll be instantly aroused the minute this scene opens, as it's a close up of Goddess Mia's ass and knee high boots as she kneels on her discipline bench. "Now, what am I going to do with you?" she wonders, as the camera pans over to reveal her slave suspended from the ceiling by his arms. "You're not going to run away from me, are you?" she says, mockingly. She informs him she's going to bust his balls. She yanks his shorts down with a quick jerk and gives him a few well placed kicks before reigning down a volley of slaps to his cock and balls. She delivers more kicks, and yanks him forward by the balls until he's standing on his tip toes. She delivers another series of slaps to his cock. Mia is sadistic and she does everything with pain in mind; she wants her bitch to hurt. "If it hurts too much you can always fall to the ground" she tells him. The slave squeals because he knows that's impossible and would only lead to worse pain.

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10786kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 577.9 MB
Download Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary

Adria Rae (Licking Lessons)
7f58fa4f82d3bec49c7ff7271cc273db.jpg

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Pussy Licking

He is going to be locked down to this board until he figures out how to lick my box properly!

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11219kbps

File size: 949.8 MB
Download Adria Rae (Licking Lessons)

Transvestite Call Girl
e6e95b533931ba7ebf06d1d23feb602b.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Nikita Bellucci Under Nikita's orders
410a69729492b955a86ed2e3582f19e5.jpg

The first words of Nikita plant the scenery of this scene, or rather this very special experience.
Once is not custom, Nikita plays real dominatrix. In his beautiful apartment, the businessman Pascal finds himself tied at the feet of beautiful, she treats him like a nobody until it authorizes to sodomize and cum on her buttocks.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 214.0 MB
Download Nikita Bellucci Under Nikita's orders

Aggressive little Eden Sin - You'll Have To Pounce On Me Again
345e6e3d86eb1c63f0c2d82fbca3aa97.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Lezdom, Small Tits, Pussy Worship

Aggressive little Eden wants more, this time she wants to be on the end of Kate's tongue. Looks like Kate won't have to move as Eden mounts her face and enjoys a satisfying orgasm.

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12815kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 364.4 MB
Download Aggressive little Eden Sin - You'll Have To Pounce On Me Again

Ball Chindo Fucking
5e60ec5549600459a0906475722fc1f3.jpg

Cast: Arena Rome

Queen Arena Rome has been having fun punishing her slave, and is craving some pussy attention. Of course her pathetic slave will never be able to satisfy her, or even touch her wet pussy. Queen Arena makes her slave wear a chindo to fuck her with. She grabs the back of his head to help him fuck her pussy.

Duration: 5:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11650kbps

File size: 501.1 MB
Download Ball Chindo Fucking

Happiness in Slavery II
d264d6d499fdb570f5a8fe4fb3b19da9.jpg

Cast: Lyra Law, Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Bondage Sex, Executrix

The hunt has been on going for over a year for the two serial-executrices who take the souls of young men. The women are clever and very careful not to get caught but police have not learned what their motive is. They have partial DNA evidence to suggest the pair are women, and a survivor has given police sketch artist an accurate account of what they look like. The women watch the news and they are aware that they must be very careful. They're on the news channels urging people to be on the look out for them, and worse than that, police are recommending young men, particularly those of a muscular or slim build, aged 18-25 stay locked indoors at night. The women have a motive and the police are making it very hard for them to stalk and capture quality prey.A convenience store's surveillance footage shows they are in New York City today! The two women break open the window of a home and carefully entered. There's no one home. Lyra tells her lover Adria that if a handsome young man can not be found on the street, then they will bring him to them.Watch the story unfold..

Duration: 19:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5452kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 803.9 MB
Download Happiness in Slavery II

Strap-on dildo man and woman masochist pervert captive breeding
0130202e620e618d893b2fc1f7bd16d5.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: U & K/PANDORA
Cast: Saki Tsuji
Genres: Femdom,Strapon,SM,Dildo,Asian,Japan

Woman across the Slut, ... Revealed Here. Masochist pervert man get a kick to the man that bullying torment that M anyway, is to train and bullying Nabla woman who loves to be trained. "Saki Tsuji", the owner of the body plenty of great erotic pheromone system, and Breasts constriction of sadistic pleasure to give the M man seriously! Play in the bullying she was aroused in this work is to be thrilled with the spine of the beholder!

Duration: 1:30:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1371kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 971.4 MB
Download Strap-on dildo man and woman masochist pervert captive breeding

Cheerleader Ball Sadist
b7e9c83a7751d3fdca656d144ebed345.jpg

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Female Domination, Ballbusting, CBT, Humiliation, Sadistic, Brunette, Cheerleader

Cruel cheerleader captain Kristina Rose needs help practicing her cheer routine, and who better to help than her infatuated wannabe cheer boy. She knows he will do anything she says to get on the squad and his balls will make a perfect target to work on her high kicks. She really enjoys herself as she relentlessly nails his balls with hard kick after hard kick. She strips him naked and continues her cruel kicking target practice. He repeatedly falls to the ground from her painful testicle bludgeoning but she just laughs at him and drags him to his feet for more high kicks. This new practice method really helps her kicking form and sends the boy off to fetch the rest of the squad once she is done abusing his battered nuts!

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10759kbps

File size: 989.7 MB
Download Cheerleader Ball Sadist

Vendi Carson (The Human Ashtray)
0c97f2c0c36f9fe12d39e89598540336.jpg

Cast: Vendi Carson
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, Human Ashtray, Smoking

Download Vendi Carson (The Human Ashtray)

Back