(DOMINATION) Femdom and torture after orgasm!

Losers Like You wait for Permission to Cum
97c8bfbdef3d21fd22a71432cccc67d3.jpg

Release Year: 2016

You are not a real man. A real man would never wait for a woman�s permission to cum. Repeat the mantra, �i�m not good enough,� until I give you permission to touch yourself. Repeat it over and over as you stroke. You will be brought to the edge again and again as you wait for My permission to cum. You will ache for release, and by the time permission is granted, you will do just about anything for it. Think about how sad your life is. Jerk off with your loser life filling your mind. Maybe you�ll cry. Use the tears as lube. Cum for Me. Cum right in your loser hand. Now you�re going to eat it all up, because that�s what good losers do. Be a good loser and do as I say. You want to be a good loser because, after all, being a loser is the only thing you really do well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10070kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Losers Like You wait for Permission to Cum

Couple Domination part 8
10eedee18df40628ef35b4ba2c2d3723.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English

Amazing Couple Domination action, humilated fucked slave man. Enjoy!

Duration: 22:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2533kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 437.5 MB
Download Couple Domination part 8

The English Mansion - Correcting My Sissy Maid - Domination HD
750a8a90554910d8a57a583ca095cd2c.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Little Danni is crushed by Penny. She uses him like a chair while she makes him worship and kiss her feet. Penny is rough with her chair. She puts her feet in his mouth. She sits full weight and makes him open his mouth. She spits in it. Danni tries to fight her off but she is too much for him. Penny looks so much bigger than little Danni. Ariel X is back on the mats to welcome a beautiful new rookie to the mats. Welcome, Karma 'Bad' Karma. She wrestled in her school days but today she's in for a rude awakening. Warning!!! there are some brutal holds, Back Breaking camel clutches, Japanese Strangle holds, Brutal Leg Scissors and powerful Slams. This is erotic wrestling at its most painfully honest finest. The winner never lets up, Even after the Buzzer the girl on top keeps going and fingers her opponent to orgasm. In the Prize round, the Loser is humiliated by being made to suck on freshly wrestled on feet and suck freshly wrestled on Ass. Extreme Face sitting, Extreme Strap on Fucking and if that isn't enough, the winner drags the loser on the The Whipped-Ass set to give her even more of a hazing. To see the segment of Whipped Ass continue go to www.kink.com/39104

Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 851.9 MB
Download The English Mansion - Correcting My Sissy Maid - Domination HD

Bunny is my now I'm on top
7cd253b7b6fb8544849a3c74fc1d43a0.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Video language: German

Jenna Reid and her sister are still sharing a cuckold husband. He pays the bills, and they fuck who they want. He does anything they ask, and loves swallowing cum. Jenna is going to treat him like the little bitch he is.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3255kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 604.1 MB
Download Bunny is my now I'm on top

Anal Erection
e0ad4729766e02da835da72a5401c025.jpg

Studio: English M - Dungeon
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strap On, Humiliation

A sexy blonde loves to dominate slaves, especially she likes to play with ass slaves. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 21:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1024kbps

File size: 179.5 MB
Download Anal Erection

The English Mansion - The Interviewee Complete - Domination HD
7a6a83968bcc93a5969336f64be077be.jpg

A slave can not leave this cage, since it is under electrical stress, so that he is obliged to fulfill all the requirements of the mistress. Download and enjoy! Mr Jay has been quite a pervert at work, offering female workers back massages where during the massage he rubs his boner on their back. Gigi is the human resources manager, she calls Jay into her office for disciplinary action. Jay begs and pleads down on his knees to keep his job. Gigi gives Jay an ultimatum; either he is terminated for his bad behavior, or he gets a taste of his own medicine. Gigi whips out a giant black strap-on to show him just how painful sexual harassment is. In a female run company the women enjoy giving perverts the punishment they deserve. Gigi calls in Holly who made the harassment complaint to get in on the abuse and humiliation. The two sexy blondes enjoy destroying his ass with their giant cocks. Gigi lifts his leg up to go balls deep with a full-range thrust scissor-fuck. They teach Jay a valuable lesson on respecting women!

Duration: 30:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1017kbps

File size: 249.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - The Interviewee Complete - Domination HD

Goddess Samantha-Take MY Big Dick slave!
e9264a96aa01f5582686a620b532258a.jpg

Release Year: 2015

Goddess Samantha makes a slave suck her big black dick into his mouth and suck it nice and hard! She makes him perform sloppy wet oral sex on it so she can bend his ass over and fuck him nice and hard! She shoves her big dick into his ass for a strong hard pounding making him beg out for it. He wants more and more fucking from his white Goddesses black cock. Goddess Samantha likes to use big toys on her slaves. She holds him up against her in a choke hold for the final pounding then throwing him down when she was done as she walked away leaving him limp laying there.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 12694kbps

File size: 771.4 MB
Download Goddess Samantha-Take MY Big Dick slave!

The English Mansion - Miss Foxxs Useless Maid - Domination HD
797067fa9d3e96c8acfcf98a050e3123.jpg

Mistress Lady Annabelle extreme umilated and punishment caning two slave. A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants! My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out. I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 398.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Miss Foxxs Useless Maid - Domination HD

Pushed And Sucked
3efeb709cb792efd3a15b13ddcc2a4bc.jpg

Genres: femdom, strapon

Domination Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Pushed And Sucked Extreme scene!

Duration: 47:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1622kbps

File size: 627.9 MB
Download Pushed And Sucked

The English Mansion - Desperate Housewife Pt2 - Domination HD
49a1e257e81f031344556e769d52404d.jpg

As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps

File size: 324.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Desperate Housewife Pt2 - Domination HD

The English Mansion - My Tranny Slut Show - Domination HD
c4c6c57baf8b8908e6b0d8ede74973c8.jpg

Dear diary, my wife is constantly putting me down, belittling me and telling me she needs to find a real man. I dont know what is worse, that she made me watch her service the pool guy or that it turned me on to watch her get fucked by another man! Tied to the bondage bed is one cock greedy slave for Mistress Gemini. She uses her crop on his cock and nipples and then whacks the soles of his feet for a little warm up. Then she dangles and dildo over the face of this slave and he squirms and struggles to get his lips around it. Gemini frees his arm so he can suck this cock while she assaults his nipples and balls. She takes him to the ground and allows him to suck her cock and get her turned on before she gives him what he has been begging for. Once Mistress Gemini finally gets going this slave is in strap-on heaven and she violently takes him in various positions all over the dungeon.

Duration: 36:55
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1613kbps

File size: 463.3 MB
Download The English Mansion - My Tranny Slut Show - Domination HD

The English Mansion - My Pretty Husband Complete Mobile - Domination HD
5e225eac867cb35aa600fc5775710076.jpg

In her elegant nylons Rachel Evans is exhilarating to look at and Marek is so horny he can hardly wait to get his hands on her. When she beckons him toward the bed and wraps his rod in a tight cock-ring he is well aware that Ms. Evans expects a lot out of him this evening. They've played together plenty in the past, and while a man who looks as butch as Marek may leave most ladies thinking he always wants to be on top, the secret truth is that he can't cum completely without a chance to be on the bottom as a gorgeous gal like Rachel pegs his ass with her own trusty strap-on on their way toward shared sexual salvation!

Duration: 32:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1033kbps

File size: 266.5 MB
Download The English Mansion - My Pretty Husband Complete Mobile - Domination HD

Poor Slave - FE
d7e259d97d52837f006f68cfa41d5925.jpg

Cast: Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

This poor slave has found himself in quite the predicament... He loves his Mistress, he will do anything to make her happy, & what makes Mistress Tangent happy is hurting men. She is a sadist, Mistress tangent & she loves corporal punishment. She enjoys leaving her mark on a slaves body. Every purple welt from a whip lash and red oozing wound from her cane is a symbol of his devotion to fulfilling her desires. Her personal slave isn't a masochist, but she doesn't care, she subjects him to a hard lashing anyway. This slave will have to learn to serve properly, and take the beating she desires to give. Mistress Tangent looks stunning in her classic Domme outfit of custom black leather thigh high boots, & black leather corset, her slave has no choice but to obey.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4285kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 439.7 MB
Download Poor Slave - FE

Working Up A Sweat
4bf0d0f6b3ab13365cf77dcb3c97066e.jpg

Genres: femdom, strapon

Boss Mistress Eleise de Lacy extreme caning in office room!

Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1534kbps

File size: 667.0 MB
Download Working Up A Sweat

The English Mansion - Racked N Fried Maid - Domination HD
f0c6390d1e1f2df03591117524333da2.jpg

I know you've thought about all of that. But that's too bad, isn't it? Because you're never going to get it! A slave needs only to be endured to survive this night, because he is to be tested. Download and enjoy! Mistress Alix has a passion for strapping on humongous sized cocks and fucking men deep in the ass with them. She demands her slaves take that dick whether or not they are enjoying every inch sliding in and out of their fuck-holes.

Duration: 30:18
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1985kbps

File size: 462.6 MB
Download The English Mansion - Racked N Fried Maid - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Dressed And Tied Sissy - Domination HD
0e8074ab7d2ed64a0cfb3e5d862c349d.jpg

Another movie with Brutal-facesitting site of dominoes and their faithful Lizunov. Clip in principle - a typical, and not original plot. But many like this site is not for the stories, but for narrow themes) Two sexy ladies have a slave whom they often use in fetish games, and the slave himself is always ready for such games. Download and enjoy! Mistress Lotus Lain returns home to find her bitch boy Jonah Marx bound and waiting to serve her. She dispenses with any pleasantries and immediately humiliates him, torments his balls, spanking his ass bright red, and making him lick the city's filth off her boots. Jonah's abasement continues with a harsh flogging and a relentless pegging. Lotus uses his mouth and cock to cum again and again, then demands he lick up her juices and slurp up his own cum, without so much as a thank you. You can let yourself out, Jonah.

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1243kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 340.1 MB
Download The English Mansion - Dressed And Tied Sissy - Domination HD

Marking Her Property - FE
3e858cd584858daec07cfd59678844f3.jpg

Cast: Gigi Allens
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

Mistress Gigi has a male pet tied in her bed, his cock is hard and he is ready to serve his Mistress in any way she desires. Mistress Gigi unzips her latex panties and sits panty-less on his face. She enjoys his warm tongue sucking on her clit making her pussy moist and excited. The slave gets visibly excited from pleasing his Mistress, his cock swells with making his erect. Mistress Gigiteases the slave putting her wet pussy right on top of it, but not letting him inside. She uses her vibrator to make herself have a squirting orgasm on top of her slave, marking her property.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4274kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 375.5 MB
Download Marking Her Property - FE

The English Mansion - Bossed Around - Domination HD
6f7ea0b5a57dc563bf54c44d2b8c6764.jpg

Femdom fun action, fucking santa ass hole, watch hardcore scene! Michael Vegas is about to cheat on his girlfriend with Edyn Blair from the chat room. As soon as he opens the door for their tryst, the scantily clad redhead raises her hand to him, and he lands in a heap on the floor. When he comes to, he's in a dungeon, tied to a chair, stripped naked and blindfolded. He's freaking out and disoriented, begging to be freed. But this strident woman has a vendetta. She's going to show him how filthy he is for cheating on the woman who waits for him loyally every day, while he fucks every other pussy he comes across. Edyn wants to know what makes him so special. He's terrified and just wants to go home. But Edyn demands to see the skills he's developed being so dirty. She straddles his face and he works her naked pussy, using his tongue and the fingers on his bound hands. She swallows his raging hardon, making him say the words out loud, he betrayed his girlfriend, and he's a piece of shit. Edyn can taste all the pussies he's been inside, and she wants to see what the fuss is about. She sits on him reverse cowgirl, cooing while he pumps her pussy from his seated position. She reminds him not to enjoy himself. She flips him around, and dominates his ass, licking his asshole, because it's her favorite part, and what he wants doesn't matter. If it makes him uncomfortable, all the better. At least he'll have an idea how uncomfortable it is for his girlfriend, getting fucked by his cheating dick. The ass rimming is driving him to the brink. He doesn't even realize he can run away. He's too scared and stimulated to do anything but obey when she tells him to bend her over and fuck her from behind. He ploughs her juicy tight pussy with his throbbing cock, till he empties his cum load on her face.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps

File size: 241.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Bossed Around - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Eight Days Later Pt3 - Domination HD
318b0ae241cf1e46908f0a706d675c4d.jpg

I missed you so much... Why not. Don't you remember when you used to come in my room in the middle of the night? This update includes: great rough anal sex in tight rope bondage, gags, rough blow jobs, good vaginal fucking, suspension bondage, legs speared wide, and heavy physical domination all wrapped up in a dark story line. Marek has always been one to try something new in the bedroom and today with willing Gina it would be a day of firsts for him. Looking incredibly sexy in her black lingerie she starts by gently kissing him, putting him at ease with whats to come. Working her way down his body caressing every part before tending to his rock hard cock with her mouth, slowly teasing him being sure to take her time. Its at this point she slides on her strap on sliding it slowly into his nice tight asshole whilst playing with his hard length, enjoying it so much he climbs on top allowing it deep into his ass.

Duration: 32:25

File size: 693.3 MB
Download The English Mansion - Eight Days Later Pt3 - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Fetish Lizas Slut - Domination HD
5f3813463172762aed21b32cc112e79e.jpg

A beautiful story in which a sexy blonde buried a slave in the sand and made him lick her pussy. Download and enjoy! Did I mention she has a gorgeous face to splatter and smear with cum? Then, when that isn't making enough of an impact, we take out the paddle and take a swing at it. After having tortured this slave on my torture table for a long time, now his painful therapy must go on with the bites of my terrible bullwhip. What I want to do is to forge the mind of this slave to be submissive to female supremacy but, to achieve this result, he needs to undergo atrocious torments, administering on his worthless body a high degree of pain; clearly the power of my whip strokes will take care of that. The more the suffering increases, the more the human mind becomes submissive .... my therapy as a dominant woman is only one and always works!!!

Duration: 19:28
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1530kbps

File size: 232.3 MB
Download The English Mansion - Fetish Lizas Slut - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Feminised By Liza Pt1 - Domination HD
6d7e380b37f2c0d1e1a40697f486e16a.jpg

You have to come to terms with the fact that you married a slut! Remember all those times I told you I was staying late at work? That I wouldnt be home until the early morning? Well... The thing is I was staying out to get cock, I just cant have enough. I have fucked your friends, co-workers, & even your boss. I love to have random guys fill my tight little pussy, then come home to you with strangers sperm running down my thighs. You have to learn to become my cuckold. Dont you want to see your slutty wife sexually satisfied and happy? Fucking other men makes me so happy.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1082kbps

File size: 249.7 MB
Download The English Mansion - Feminised By Liza Pt1 - Domination HD

The English Mansion - BeachMaid Complete Mobile - Domination HD
9d023b427803f94275998f4b7596a1cc.jpg

The guilty slave was tied to the bed in a horizontal position, then sat on his face and ordered to lick the pussy. Download and enjoy! Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her. Extreme femdom action, beauty mistress humilation two crossdress.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1019kbps

File size: 306.3 MB
Download The English Mansion - BeachMaid Complete Mobile - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Sensual Leg Worship - Domination HD
acc851415898f96459d0fa42e003ab24.jpg

Awesme femdom and male domination, Couple Domination action. Amazon Mistress Olivia loves to control her slaves cock through chastity especially while he is bound up and helpless. She gets off on teasing him with her big beautiful ass & tits while making his cock grow harder and more uncomfortable in its steel prison. The poor slave is is so horny and frustrated that Olivia is determined to give him aching blue balls while his cock remains locked away.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps

File size: 266.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Sensual Leg Worship - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Ninas Slutty Girls - Domination HD
365873d31846faf209b636ed9a930b97.jpg

This older beauty knows it for sure that young men�s cum works better than any anti-aging cream, so� Her slave will have to work on his cock really hard tonight to help her cope with those wrinkles on her hips. Watch him jack off and cream his domme. Men love it when their lady takes control, all these babes are ready to take charge big time! Four scenes featuring sexually adventurous women who love to strap it on and take their mans ass for a ride. Are you tough enough to handle it!!

Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 544.4 MB
Download The English Mansion - Ninas Slutty Girls - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Rubber Maid Trouble - Domination HD
bb7aa7f55564181e796011dc41216e90.jpg

Most girls don't go this far, most girls tap out well before. She suspects that her clit is bigger than your dick. She is not wrong about that, is she? Not that it would ever happen, but Gwen guarantees that she would never feel your dick if you tried to fuck her with it. She accepts her fate and just opens her holes for brutal abuse. Since you are so small, tells you that she would probably let you do anal on her since you are so poorly endowed. You would definitely take that!! Tonight is not your night, though, so keep stroking your tiny penis.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 2411kbps

File size: 654.6 MB
Download The English Mansion - Rubber Maid Trouble - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Amritas Bound Filly - Domination HD
0e4d2e5bbadf643ad0269298e4db3e0e.jpg

The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy. Oh hi honey. Youre home early. Well I guess its time you met the personal trainer youve been paying for. He is so amazing, and he really knows how to fuck. Hes so much better than you. Now that Ive gotten a taste, I dont want to have sex with you anymore. Hes a real alpha male, and youre just a lowly beta. If you want to be part of my sex life from now on, youll have to just watch. Get in there close as he does me in so many different positions. Then when he cums on my tits you can lick it all up. This is your new sex life: being cuckolded by your hot wife.

Duration: 18:01

File size: 406.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Amritas Bound Filly - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Shown Off Shy Hubbie - Domination HD
2b91fea69eed5f414138a7583b1bb068.jpg

Goddess Brittany Andrews checks in on her gimps overnight experience of being bagged, bound and helpless for the past 12hrs. A lengthy timeout is just what her gimp needed to start learning his place as her obedient bitch boy-toy. With his transformation into a mindless drone progressing she decides to take it to the next level of training. Brittany teaches him exactly what true submission really means by him to give up full control of his body and breath.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps

File size: 178.0 MB
Download The English Mansion - Shown Off Shy Hubbie - Domination HD

Unique Femdom Porn Videos Part 8 ( 10 scenes) MiniPack
155af54e4925e550132aa732dc0c47a3.jpg

Genres: femdom foot fetish feet fetish female worship mistress slave female domination

Mistress Sasha Dietrich plays with her slave . She makes him fetch a bone, heel, sit, roll over, then rewards him by letting him lick her juice off her foot and out of his bowl, and finally allows him the privilege of worshiping her beautiful silky smooth feet.

Total size: 884.2 MB in 10 files.

Download Unique Femdom Porn Videos Part 8 ( 10 scenes) MiniPack

The English Mansion - Elys Special Girl - Domination HD
5be2c5d25a33d8aff31bd40636242e58.jpg

She is the later and one of the best the porn world has to offer. In the end, we make India squirt all over herself. Some girls can be broken, others kinda laugh at you and want more. She certainly takes command of the class, instructing Jessy to lick her pussy. She survives a brutal throat fucking then we put her up on the device and pound her tight pussy to several brutal screaming orgasms.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps

File size: 340.4 MB
Download The English Mansion - Elys Special Girl - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Sexual Harassment Complete Mobile - Domination HD
a27fcbeee0c6738c6696216152484d76.jpg

You have to come to terms with the fact that you married a slut! Remember all those times I told you I was staying late at work? That I wouldnt be home until the early morning? Well... The thing is I was staying out to get cock, I just cant have enough. I have fucked your friends, co-workers, & even your boss. I love to have random guys fill my tight little pussy, then come home to you with strangers sperm running down my thighs. You have to learn to become my cuckold. Dont you want to see your slutty wife sexually satisfied and happy? Fucking other men makes me so happy.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1025kbps

File size: 271.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Sexual Harassment Complete Mobile - Domination HD

Matsuda Jun
5ba792d40af74999e594eed75f389158.jpg

Cast: Matsuda Jun
Genres: Japan Femdom, Japanese, Uncensored, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Uniform, Piss, Humiliation

Excellent porn videos female domination and strapon lovers will be pleased! See the screenshots and download the movie, enjoy the show!

Format: avi
Duration: 56:25
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1207kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 579.1 MB
Download Matsuda Jun

The English Mansion - Bad Maid Good Pt1 - Domination HD
e56bc1c0da1d03b5cf4daae2de60b212.jpg

A real life, real-time, real domination scene � Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave�s devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day�s he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role. As a record of the event and to further control him and deprive him of any privacy (part of my dehumanisation process) he would be monitored and filmed for the entire week. We installed special cameras including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time-lapse cameras. He would also have to keep a diary of each day which he would write-up each night in his cell. The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going 247 scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members� area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch. We also had to remove a number of scenes where the BDSM content would not be permitted by our billers (& unfortunately part of one entire day). As we have a timer running throughout the footage these times are marked as �Censored�. We also visited a fetish club this content has also been �Censored� as we cannot reveal certain identities. However, there is still a vast amount of extreme footage which will be released as longer clips, at least 10 mins or over

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps

File size: 280.4 MB
Download The English Mansion - Bad Maid Good Pt1 - Domination HD

Aching for Release
538bf1bd3c767b440b246a84f27b5fe6.jpg

Studio: MissKelle
Cast: Kelle Martina
Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Handjob, Toys

Get ready because more horny ladies are back who love to stick their tongue deep in a guy's ass and put a strap-on and fuck the shit out of him.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7984kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 941.6 MB
Download Aching for Release

Unique Femdom Porn Videos Part 5 ( 10 scenes) MiniPack
ab296a18a5eb1a5bde9d702859b546d8.jpg

Genres: femdom foot fetish feet fetish female worship mistress slave female domination

Mistress Ginger makes her slave lie flat on the floor, naked, and she whips him mercilessly while making him count the lashes. The she makes him kiss and lick her dirty skate shoes.

Total size: 747.7 MB in 10 files.

Download Unique Femdom Porn Videos Part 5 ( 10 scenes) MiniPack

The English Mansion - Mammoth Strapon - Domination HD
2c76df3c1faa969bf9f2b33d6adc25cc.jpg

Stacy is happy to share her man with her friend Norah. And why not, two tongues are always better than one. This way the girls can kiss up top while her man orally serves both of their pussies below. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. And after that the flogger, slamming against her until she screams. Governess Elizabeth is enjoying an afternoons reading and relaxation but has been waiting far too long for her maid Tiffany to bring her Champagne. When she appears with no excuse, she is taken in hand with a swift spanking. Tiffany then starts to dust the room, a chore she should of completed earlier but ends up making dust fall on Mistress, so again she is put over the knee and spanked harder and longer. Elizabeth then decides to train Tiffany on her big rubber strapon, fucking her mouth with it before stretching her ass with her gloved fingers and a big pink dildo. Tiffany is then fucked with her first ever strapon, the big length sliding in and out as she gyrates her hips with new found pleasures. Mistress is so pleased with how the training is going that she allows Tiffany to be tied to the treat chair for a few minutes of intense pleasure.

Duration: 17:37

File size: 376.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Mammoth Strapon - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Eight Days Later Pt1 - Domination HD
3858b6024d1939119d21c08b221e5744.jpg

She knows how to suck dick! She prefers big cocks because it's a challenge for her to deepthroat which she loves to do. He gets her all wrapped up in black gauze like a mummy, then slices a hole in it for him to be able to access her ass. In the bedroom, she straddles Slave Ryan and asks him if he's a pussy. He tries to say no as her shaved crotch descends upon his face. She grinds her labia and swollen clit all over his face as he gasps. She turns over and shakes her butt over him, making him beg her to bounce it on his face. She finally indulges him, planting her anus on his tongue, her plump cheeks wrapping around his head.

Duration: 30:42

File size: 656.8 MB
Download The English Mansion - Eight Days Later Pt1 - Domination HD

The English Mansion - Bad Maid Service - Domination HD
4e6be5e2e3c25d5a73e55d15887a4d40.jpg

Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. My man loves asssplay, and I'm not talking about my ass! He loves it when I get a big strap on and stick it deep in his ass. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. Mistress Delicious has an absolutely amazing booty. She knows its both hypnotic and powerful. Poor Christian can not resist doing whatever she wants, and what she wants is to his pathetic face in between that glorious ass of hers. Watch him squirm mightily in her firm ass embrace.

Duration: 24:15

File size: 547.9 MB
Download The English Mansion - Bad Maid Service - Domination HD

Back