Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Dahlia Rain & Helena Locke - Stroke That Slut Stick For Goddess Dahlia and Domina Helena

You know you want to worship the hot bodies of Goddess Dahlia Rain and Domina Helena. Too bad you don't have a chance. Instead, kneel there and become entranced and spellbound by the two women as their beauty takes over your mind. You are helpless and weak and under their control. You are their bitch. Do as they say. Watch them tease and taunt you. Stroke your cock for them. Show them how you listen and obey.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 263 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:05:34
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Britini Starr - Stroking Addiction Therapist

Welcome to my office, I understand you have a stroking addiction that is messing with your everyday life, with your work, marriage, friendships, etc. I am here to help you out & give you exactly what you need. It is entirely normal to become addicted to stroking to me considering how perfect I am. Today we will be prescribing you the mystery medication to help out and give it it's first test.

Filesize: 1.02 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:47

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Sugar Plum Fuck Fairy

This sissy training will mindfuck you into fairy perfection. I want you wearing your prettiest outfit during the course. There are some essential skills that every skills that every sissy needs to know. All good sissies should have a talent, so I'm going to teach you a little dance, with a butt plug in your slutty bottom while I instruct you.

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Resolution: 1928x1080
Duration: 00:18:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Listen Like A Good Boy

Filesize: 257 MB
Duration: 00:05:53

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amber Mae- Tempting.. Isn't It?

A $50 button. You really shouldn't click it.. But it's so tempting to do it anyway, your cock is already hard, your mind so weak and your finger is already moving towards that sensual $50 button. I know you will give in, My financial lust & greed is your ultimate weakness..

Filesize: 248 MB
Duration: 00:05:26

Download and Enjoy

Annabel Fatale - The Puppeteer - Sissies Day Trip

I've had so many requests for a Sissy Puppeteer file, and, I'm pleased to announce it's finally here.

Welcome to The Puppeteer - A Sissies day trip. Are you ready to 'Eek' like a good little brainwashed sissy whore? This file contains genuine psychological and brainwash techniques designed to push you to the limit and beyond. This is a full video that utilises a variety of audio and visual anchors and triggers. Sit back, take in my beautiful blue eyes, relax as I take you on a journey from which you'll never return, sissy clit dripping. Can I move your boundaries and push you into a heart stopping situation? Can I use my psychological and hypnotic skill to make you leave the house dressed in sissy attire? Will your heart beat out of your chest as you rub your sissy clit and listen to my words? There's only one way to find out!

Filesize: 583 MB
Duration: 00:15:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ms Vixen - Tit Worship Mesmerize

My breasts are absolutely phenomenal, and you're absolutely in love with them. The way they bounce and sway. Their size, so full and found. Perfectly formed. Pierced. Natural. Glorious. You could sit for days, watching me tease you with my beautiful titties.

Filesize: 81.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:22

Download and Enjoy

Nika Venom - You're Not My Bf Anymore

We need to have a little talk...there's so way to put this lightly but I cheated on you. And it was the BEST thing I ever did. It made me realize how much of a fucking LOSER you are; you are soNOTmyboyfriendanymore. From now on, you're going to bemylittle cuck.

Filesize: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:11:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Madam Violet - Panacea

A classic that you need in your collection. Perfect trance and pure pleasure. A soothing reset of body and mind. A panacea for your cock, psyche and soul. Of course as always I manipulate, but I do not humiliate. I am sweet and encouraging, incredibly seductive, erotic, gently dominating, I want you to feel like you can LET GO with Me, only with Me because I want you to NEED ME. Only Me. This is a safe place, this is a retreat and escape from the world and all the stressors in it. It is only natural you as a man seek solace and safety in the charms of a strong beautiful Woman. I have what you need, I can create a place for you where you can be vulnerable, weak, surrendered and yet still safe. Seen and understood. I can make it so that.Nothing feels as perfect as being lost in My thrall, lost in My body.bound by my power. Empty mind, full cock, just you and Me. All you have to do is relax STROKE and listen to Me, I use My mesmerising powers to take all your problems all your worries all your bodily tensions and channel all of it into your cock. Leaving your mind empty, body so loose, relaxed and your cock so HARD and full. When I allow you to cum all of it will exit your body and mind. Leaving you renewed, revitalised. .Leaving you so very very dependant on Me and this perfect state of BLISS and SURRENDER I give to you.

Filesize: 366 MB
Duration: 00:39:32

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Zephy - WORSHIP My SMELLY nylon feet, loser!!

Of course, you first have to tongue shine the soles of my "worth more than your life" Louboutin heels! This clip is after my "unboxing" clip, as I was happy with the tributes I received from my online slave. So, I am going to allow you losers to bury your face in my stinky nyloned feet. Breath in the potent foot scent of a living goddess, kiss every inch of my feet to show devotion...and be down on your knees the entire time, slave!!

Filesize: 92.6 MB
Duration: 00:02:58

Download and Enjoy

Brittany Marie - Sissy Starter Kit - Silver Level

So you want to be a pretty little sissy for Me, huh? This silver level sissy start kit will get you the following: everything that's including in the bronze level, including video. Plus... Body Spray, Scented Lotion, Lipstick, Bra, Nail polish and of course the video with your 'how to' for your NEW sissy items. All items will be picked out personally just for you! This is truly a one of a kind experience for you! Make sure you DM Me after purchase so we can talk and discuss about what will be going into your kit!

Filesize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:24:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lucid Lavender - No Masturbation

Filesize: 384 MB
Duration: 00:08:45

Download and Enjoy

Princess Fierce - Whipped By Wedges

I will make you become an addicted to my Wedge Heels. The second I prop them up you will drool. I will demand you begin stroking and growing weak to my Wedge Heels. As you become increasingly aroused you soon realize you are becoming helplessly addicted to my wedge high heels. Soon I will count you down. I will demand you buy more more wedges. As I approach the number 1 you find yourself nearing orgasm and ready to pay for more wedges.

Filesize: 532 MB
Duration: 00:10:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Worship Amber - Widdle Wee Wee Wimp

I hope you realize I charge extra for these "Premature Ejaculator" Cases Oh and I cant guarantee that this session will alleviate any symptoms or anything . In fact, you run the risk of making it worse, hahaOh My. That really is aWiddleWee Wee, haha. Awe. Its so adorable. Lemme just measure the little wee wee. Oh that's a goodwiddleboy. Hold Still. Awe that's cute.Oh that's a goodwiddleboy now lets test your pathetic stamina, OK sweetie???I'm gonna give you a cum countdown.

Filesize: 309 MB
Duration: 00:11:18

Download and Enjoy

Anika Fall - Your Life Of Servitude

This was a custom clip. No names were used. My subs custom clip notes: You greet me as Your pet and demand that I kneel before You. I am to approach You with absolute deference. You then talk about how far I've come in my servitude. Not that long ago I was a normal man. Then one day I made the mistake of dipping a toe into Your world. And that's all it took. The first domino had fallen and there was no going back. And now look where I am: locked in chastity, sending all my money to You, doing whatever You say. And I'm even liking all of this. This is the natural order. I am supposed to make myself less than before, just as I should ever elevate You. Day by day, I fall further beneath You. You're far from done with me, but we've passed an important milestone. You're so much more than just a domme. You're a Goddess. And really not even that. You're the ONLY Goddess. There are no others like You. You are more than just a goddess. You are God! You are not just an obsession. You are my religion! You are infinitely superior and Your every command must be obeyed! You order me to bow before You again. All the way, face to the ground. I must show my absolute submission to my God. You own me completely: body, mind, and soul! There is nothing left of me. I am but a pawn, here to serve in any way You see fit. I have no pride, no will, and no choice but to serve. The clip ends with You demanding that I pray my thanks to Anika, my Lord and Savior to express my infinite gratitude for letting me serve Her. my owner, my religion, my God.

Filesize: 534 MB
Duration: 00:10:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

MsVixen - You've Waited So Long

Day after day, week after week, staring longingly after my ass, so close, almost peaking out from my revolving collection of tiny miniskirts. You want it, badly. You want me to tease you. You want to see it. You want this gorgeous booty right up in your face. Sniffing, smelling, smothering, shaking. You want my ass to absolutely ruin you for anyone else. It's your greatest fantasy. Well, today, it becomes a reality.

All natural. Full bush. Hair everywhere. It's phenomenal.

Filesize: 221 MB
Duration: 00:14:26

Download and Enjoy

Miss Alika White - Mesmerised Into Submission

This clip uses binaural beats to increase your focus so wear headphones and turn off the lights to fully immerse yourself in the experience and feel your need to serve me intensify.

Your mind is about to become lost with an infatuation for me. You won't be able to get me out of your head. You might worry that you'll fall in love with me, knowing that you'll never be able to have me. You can never even touch me, but you will have an intense desire to serve and to sacrifice for me. I will strip away your dignity and you will bow to your all-powerful goddess. Every day you will vow to serve me as that will be your new life's purpose.

Filesize: 657 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Alika White - Permission to Stroke

This clip was made to get you stroking for me. I know in this lingerie you won't be able to resist. You can jerk but no cumming without my permission. Let's see if you can manage to resist cumming until I tell you to. I'm not going to make it easy for you!

Filesize: 256 MB
Duration: 00:06:50

Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Am I Doing Positive Femdom Right?

I'm kind, aren't I? Encouraging? I uplift your spirits as my submissive, coaxing you into a pleasurable frenzy time and time again. It's just that, sometimes. I think men deserve to be abused. You deserve to be tormented by my divine, sensual gifts and reduced to a pathetic, little mess. You deserve to be reminded what a mess you are.

But when Goddess says it with a smile, in her honeyed voice, "pathetic" starts to sound like a good thing. Your weak mind is so easily bent to my will, reshaping constantly to fit my parameters for the perfect slave.

My kindness to you must, in fact, be earned. It's not automatically granted. A unique and encouraging relationship between us is a wonderful reward that I must deem you worthy of.

Filesize: 500 MB
Duration: 00:08:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mabel - Bratty Giggly Princess Degrades You And Spits In Your Face, Idiot - Spit

Princess Mabel is so bratty in this clip, even her laugh is bratty. She really knows how to degrade losers and make them feel so pathetic. You can hear it in her voice. (There is a two minute bonus at the end of this clip! You get to watch Princess Mabel suck on a popsicle while she ignores you with her headphones on. It's so hot watching her suck on it!)

Hey there scum. I'm sure you already know what a lowly loser freak you are. You're so below me, that you don't even get to worship me. You barely get to see my body. You don't deserve to even look at me. The only thing you do deserve is to be spit on. You deserve my spit all over your stupid fucking face loser. Do you get that freak? Other losers get to actually worship me and look at my sexy body, but no, not you freak, you're not good enough for that. You just get spit on.

You deserve to be covered in my spit as I laugh at you. Fucking idiot. You're so pathetic. But you like being spit on, don't you freak? It reminds you of what a lowly little bitch you are, and that you don't deserve anything from me. You get to be my little spittoon. And you are now fully under my control, do you know why? Because I am your superior, and I am so much better than you that I don't need to have any regard for you and what you want. Because it's all about me and I want to degrade you as much as humanly possible.

And I like to do that by covering you in my warm slimy spit as I laugh in your face. I like to remind you of your place below me by making you get down on the ground to lap up my precious princess spit. And you know you're so lucky that I even take the time do to this to you loser, aren't you?

I know you wish you were lucky enough to taste my spit. It's so yummy. You'd be so lucky to have my spit all over your face, fucker. LOL! I love spitting all over losers like you. I have such little regard for you that I don't care how degrading this is. You deserve to be degraded like this. You're a fucking idiot, you know that right? This is what you deserve for being the lowly little idiot slave that you are. You don't get to stare at my hot body like other slaves, you just get my spit and the finger loser.

I love seeing that spit drip down your face. I love seeing your ugly face covered in my saliva. I know you want more. I'm going to drench you in my spit and you're going to love it. You're going to lick it all up. Now thank me idiot. Thank me for taking the time to spit on you. And I know this clip is going to make you cum so fucking hard. Now go fuck off.

Filesize: 974 MB
Duration: 00:13:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bratty Nikki - IWantMadness: Your Winnings = My Winnings

Filesize: 501 MB
Duration: 00:06:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bratty Nikki - Jerkaholic For My Perfect Boobs

Filesize: 88.0 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:05:44

Download and Enjoy

Alexa Brooke - Fulfilling Your Needs

Filesize: 345 MB
Duration: 00:07:19

Download and Enjoy

Bella Mendez - Fucked Up On Nitrates

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:07:11

Download and Enjoy

Danielle Maye - I'm Just Too Hot For You

Filesize: 397 MB
Duration: 00:07:27

Download and Enjoy

Felicity Hill - Heavenly Crack

Filesize: 349 MB
Duration: 00:07:29

Download and Enjoy

Lucie Jones - No Choice Your'e Eating It

Filesize: 204 MB
Duration: 00:08:02

Download and Enjoy

Lucie Jones - Timing Each Sniff

Filesize: 213 MB
Duration: 00:08:20

Download and Enjoy

Stephanie Wright - I Hate Little Dicks

Filesize: 279 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

Download and Enjoy

Stephanie Wright - I Want Wifey's Cash Too

Filesize: 352 MB
Duration: 00:07:00

Download and Enjoy

Stephanie Wright - I'll Tell Everyone

Filesize: 356 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

Download and Enjoy

Alizae baby - CFNM Humiliation Card Game

At first Alizae loses a few hands but she takes off frivolous items (jacket or jewelry) leaving her fully clothed. You start bragging about you winning which makes alizae a bit angry. But after that you just lose every round and Alizae makes you to take off your shirt, your pants, your underwear in that order. After that she allows you to play double or nothing in order for you to get your clothes back but you lose and you have to get hard in front of Alizae. The second part is the JOI part where Alizae makes fun of the fact that you lost against a girl, that she is totally clothed,and how you have to humiliate yourself in front of her. Alizae just loves to make you to embarrass yourself. During the second part, she allows you to play double or nothing a 3rd time. But you lose again and you have to masturbate to orgasm. Then Alizae starts filming you with her phone until you cum. After she also makes fun of the fact that she will be able to show the video to your girlfriends, how everyone will find out what happened, and how you'll be the laughing stock of the school. CFNM clip (Being made to strip naked during the game, made to masturbate, and be recorded)

Filesize: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:11:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Jerk Just Like This

Jerk Off Instructions in its purest form. I'm going to tell you exactly how I want you to jerk, and I want you to follow along. I'll tell you how to stroke, how fast to stroke and when to stop, when to go, and of course, when to cum. Can you follow my jerk instructions? Good boy.

Filesize: 658 MB
Duration: 00:13:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Jerk Just Like This

Jerk Off Instructions in its purest form. I'm going to tell you exactly how I want you to jerk, and I want you to follow along. I'll tell you how to stroke, how fast to stroke and when to stop, when to go, and of course, when to cum. Can you follow my jerk instructions? Good boy.

Filesize: 658 MB
Duration: 00:13:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back