Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Goddess Jessica - Jelqing Joi

Jelqing is a penile massage technique that is believed to elongate the size of your erection. It involves massaging your penis in such a way that stretches and improves Red Life Juice flow. I know you don't want to suffer the rest of your life with that little lipstick pee-pee, so let me teach you how to do it! Big ol' dick guaranteed! You will for sure be swinging around an ankle spanker once you've got this technique down pat!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 406 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:05
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Destination Kat - Ruined Orgasm JOI

I can't get you out of my head.. I know how much you love it when I tell you how to jerk off. So that's what I'm going to do! BUT... I have a surprise ending for you

Filesize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:06:36

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kendra Kennedy - The Jewel Thief Strikes Again

Filesize: 349 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:17:39

Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Boot Edging Series 1

This is part ONE of a FIVE part clip series. In this clip you are arriving to my home to start day one. You have no idea what is in store for you, only that Lindsey is in complete control. I sensually show off my new thigh high boots watching as your eyes helplessly gaze upon them. Today I want you to sit on your knees and worship me. Hands behind your back, I want to tease you. I want to work you up. I want to slowly take whatever power over yourself you think you have. For the next FIVE days I will pillage your mind, cock and soul.

Filesize: 254 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Boot Edging Series 2

Welcome back for day TWO of FIVE. Today I will push you further than yesterday. Yesterday was a warm up, a simple test to see if you would come back. Every day you come back for more teasing the more intense it will become. Get on your knees and hands behind your back. Today I will allow you to kiss the bottom of my boots. Today I may even allow you to get a few pumps in. Maybe, well see if your dick drips enough for me. I know you enjoy my tease. Its easy with a hot body like mine. Its even easier when your mind is weak and simple to manipulate. Do you think you can handle edging for day two? Only three more days left before I allow you to cum...

Filesize: 334 MB
Duration: 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Boot Edging Series 3

I see you've made it back for day three. God you must be so curious or completely out of control. As I promised yesterday, I will allow you to stroke your cock. Whenever I say of course. You have not choice as to when that wii happen. For now I want you to softly caress your dick, feels good doesn't it. I want you to look at my thigh high boots and how weak they make you. Im sure after three days you are ready to explode. I need you to hold on for two more days. Can you do that pet? Yesterday you licked my boots and today I will actually let you fuck them. Don't get excited its not what you have in mind, you only get a certain amount of pumps on my leather boots. If you drop pre cum on them, you will lick it off. These are your boots, you are the very first one to worship them, can't you wait 2 more days before you cum all over them? Don't be distracted by my beauty listen to my words, watch my sexy motions, you are mine pet. You can try to deny it, but you know you will be back tomorrow to see what Ill have you do next. Today you got to fuck my boot, who knows what tomorrow shall bring...

Filesize: 438 MB
Duration: 00:14:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Boot Edging Series 4

Its not day four. You have come back to my home like a wounded and blue balled little puppy. Every day the outfits get sexier and the tease more intense. Do you have any idea what will happen to you today? Today I and going to tease you and edge you until you can't take any more. Watch as I touch my body, play with my perky tits and slowly remove my sheer thong. I want you to put your hands behind your back now that you are rock hard on your knees helplessly staring at my perfection. I come down to your level and grab your cock, even tug on it a little. Does it feel good when goddesses hand touches your cock. Oh look you got some pre cum on it, lick that off my hand now. Good boy. Now I want you to sit and stroke, now stop, now stroke, now stop. I own you, do you know that? You are mine forever, do you know that? Stop touching yourself. I want you here tomorrow for the ultimate ecstasy of an orgasm. See you then...

Filesize: 448 MB
Duration: 00:14:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Boot Edging Series 5

It is your final day. The last day of your edging. You have spent a total of five days trapped under my spell. You have been blue balled beyond belief. The fact you can stand without shaking or getting a hard on is amazing. I want you naked on your knees. As you can see I saved my smallest, tiniest, string outfit for you final day. You have worked really hard edging and cleaning my boots. You have worshipped my body and I believe its finally time for you. Its finally time for you to cum for me. I will count you down ever so slow knowing that you can not control your urges any longer. I have you stop and go until you are so worked up you can't understand english. Today you will give me my orgasm, today you will be bonded to me forever. My little edge puppet for life.

Filesize: 224 MB
Duration: 00:07:24

Download and Enjoy

Luscious Lindsey - Jerk Junkie For Goddess Lindsey

Filesize: 891 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mystie Mae - JOI Addict

You're so addicted to me telling you how to stroke your cock, you can't even jerk off without me telling you. You need me here to tell you when to stroke faster, slower, when to cum, how hard to grasp your cock, literally every single detail. I need to be describing every step of the way for you to be able to have a hard and satisfying orgasm. It's almost embarrassing that you can't even stroke without my assistance, but oh well you need me now.

So lets begin fucking that Fisst of yours and see if I'll even allow you to cum at the end of this. Maybe I'll tease you throughout, make you think that I'm allowing you to cum. When you finally do cum I might just make you take your hand right off your cock and make you finish with no stimulation. But remember, you have no other choice so you better start listening to your first instructions on how I need you to stroke.

Filesize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:30:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Cin - My Popperz Loving Sissy Slut

You brought your slut ass up to meet me, while being instructed to be dressed, and equipped on my demand. All dolled up inn your pantyhose & heels, ready to get fully mesmerized by Goddess. There's one thing your weak, sissy ass would never forget to bring along to a session your precious poppers. Go ahead, open that bottle and take a sniff for Princess. You love it that way. Having me fuck up your brain & wallet, as you toy with your clitty under my instructions. You know you're hopeless you're MINE now. It's over for you, bitch.

Filesize: 753 MB
Duration: 00:12:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natalya - Jerk to My Sexy Ass

I know you can't resist my sexy ass. Go ahead, stroke to it. You love jerking for me. You can't help yourself. You're weak. Do as I say. I'll guide your stroke. You are so helpless for an ass like mine. It rules you. Cum when I say. I'll count you down. Cum hard for my pretty ass, then come back for more.

Filesize: 527 MB
Duration: 00:09:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natalya - My Ass is Perfect (Part 1)

I know my ass is perfect. You agree I'm sure. I want you to STROKE for it. WORSHIP My perfection. You can't get enough. Every time you spill for Me, you just want MORE and MORE. My whole body deserves to be worshipped by you. You are so inferior. You could never EVER have a beautiful woman like me. But you can pay, stroke and repeat. Buy part two. I know you will.

Filesize: 723 MB
Duration: 00:09:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natalya - My Ass is Perfect (Part 2)

I knew you'd come back for part 2. You can't resist Me. I'm going to oil My ass up for you because I know you really can't say no to it once it's oiled. I use lots to make it wet and drippy. What do you think, stroker? Do you like the way My perfect ass looks when it's nice and oiled? You can KEEP STROKING to it, ass addict. STROKE until you cum on my command.

Filesize: 646 MB
Duration: 00:08:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natasha - ASMR: Brain Tingling Edges

Find a quiet, relaxing place to watch this clip. Turn off the lights, plug in your headphones, and feel my sweet whispering voice enter your ears. No distractions in sight. It's just you and me now.

Start stroking your cock. My gentle voice guides your jerking, taking you through one edge after another. The binaural tones mingle with my soft, reverberating whispers, sending shivers and tingles through your body.

Brain tingling, cock aching, the euphoria consumes you. Your mind melts. You're immersed, completely in the moment, already exploding with pleasure, but holding back that orgasm until I say the word. When you finally do come, it's beyond intense. Your whole body and whole mind convulse together in an experience of total bliss.

Filesize: 575 MB
Duration: 00:18:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Anal Cum Lover

The only thing better than eating a load of cum is eating that load while your asshole is stuffed and fucked. Nothing intensifies the naughty excitement of eating your own creamy cum quite like the feeling of a big dildo drilling your asshole. It's nothing to be ashamed of, being a cumslut and a buttslut. In fact, I'm going to show you just how hot it can be.

Having your ass filled makes you cum harder. It makes your load bigger. And I'm going to make you enjoy every little drop of that load with my extensive post-cum instructions. You'll play with your ass and your cum at the same time, not swallowing until I give the word.

Filesize: 769 MB
Duration: 00:25:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - Pay Piggy Femdom Triggers

Let's ponder upon a question: has financial domination ruined your life? Has your addiction to paying hot brats destroyed your sex life? Some days, you might look at yourself in the mirror regretfully, thinking that this addiction of yours really has ruined you.

. But some days, you might even say it has improved it in ways you never imagined. You've never felt more sexually aroused, you've never experienced this kind of euphoria before finding financial domination. Sure, it's arousal and happiness induced by pain, but you feel alive when you send. It gives you purpose.

Prior to realizing you are a pay slave, you were probably a slave to your cock already. You loved masturbating to hot girls. Now, you do so with intention - the intention to contribute to a hot girl's life, even if she abuses you to no end. But this is what makes it feel like sex: it's real. The pain is real and everlasting, but so is the joy.

There's nothing more erotic than this, you can't deny it.

Filesize: 815 MB
Duration: 00:11:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Poppers Jerk Junkie Goon

Inhale. Stroke. Goon. Edge your cock, make your mind weak for me while you sniff those poppers. GOON. Lose your fucking mind for me. Sniff over and over until you're totally horny and totally wrecked for me. You're my good boy. Jerkaholic bitch boy. It's so easy for me to fuck you up. I wave these poppers in your face and instantly you fall to your knees and totally goon and lose your mind. You love being a mindless little puppet that I can pump full of poppers. Hump your fist like a stupid poppers addict. Lose all control for me. This clip will have you so fucked, so on edge that you will be totally disoriented by the end. I'm so hot, and you're so horny and stupid. Edge your cock and hit your poppers over and over until you're so fucking weak for me. You will get a countdown at the end, but only after you've EDGED and SNIFFED over and over like a good little jerkaholic GOON. You're my strokaholic forever and these powerful poppers only make it worse.

Filesize: 708 MB
Duration: 00:24:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kerri King - Queen of the Ruined Orgasm

It's true. I love to make you jerk only to leave you with aching nuts. The least you can do is delight yourself in the meantime, for an inevitable testicle ache. I look too hot to resist, and you and I both know you can't deny any chance to beat off to me... especially with these long legs in this beautiful dress.

Filesize: 440 MB
Duration: 00:12:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Zenova - Red Hot LUST Trigger HD

Now is the perfect time to empty your mind. Nothing feels better. why think if you don't have to? why not just be filled with PLEASURE. You don't need anything else do you? No, you just need to be filled with the most amazing pleasure you ever had. All you need to do is Let Me DEEP inside your mind and I will fill you up with the most amazing pleasure you could ever imagine. You don't need to make any effort at all, you just need to follow my voice, let my voice guide to the most wonderful PLEASURE. Let your mind fade away into that wonderful state of being empty, free of the world, ready to follow each of my commands. I know you are starting to feel so excited already, so turned on just knowing I'm going to take control. I want to take that excitement to a whole new level by implanting a RED HOT LUST TRIGGER. Once you watch this you will experience new levels of DEEP PLEASURE and LUST any time you see the TRIGGER. Once this TRIGGER is implanted you will always feel the most amazing PLEASURE with Me! I will get you so excited and on the edge feeling like you just want to explode, but you don't get to cum while watching, instead you cum later when you see the TRIGGER and all the excitement you felt while watching the video will rush back in an instant and you will have the strong desire to find a private place to finish what I started in this video ;) you NEED this video! It will implant a TRIGGER that will multiply your PLEASURE and experience with all My other videos! (wear headphones for best effect) Video includes *multi layered sound with custom arousal brainwave entrainment, ASMR whispers, Multi-layers of voice with layers of subliminals and light music *Crystal induction and spiral with count down *face close-ups *cleavage shots of My DDDs *Pleasure trigger *topless nudity of My DDDs *amnesia *post suggestions *edging *Trigger to cum at a later time

Filesize: 857 MB
Duration: 00:36:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Brittany Marie - Red White and Blue Balls

This could go a few ways. Teasing you into blue balls. Giving you cbt instructions to make your face white from pain and balls red. Or all of the above. My vote, the only one that counts here, is all of the above. You'll be all decked out in the holidays colors: red, white, and blue. Your welcome :)

Filesize: 554 MB
Duration: 00:07:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Roll the Dice

It's time to deepen your obsession and strengthen your addiction. I'll tell you exactly how and when to stroke while you stare at my beautiful face. I'm positive, sensual and encouraging. I tell you to roll two dice. If you get doubles, you'll be allowed to cum at the end, looking deeply into my eyes. If not, you have to stop the clip and start from the beginning.

Filesize: 607 MB
Duration: 00:11:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Roxana Rae - Tiny dick make a wish foundation

It's that time of the year, everyone is filling out their Christmas wishlists in hopes that their holiday dreams will cum true. Well I know exactly how desperate you are for yours to Cum true loser so this year Roxy Claus is taking pity on all her little dick dreamers and granting them a chance to see what it would be like for them to experience the one wish we all know will never cum true, that the biggest package under My tree this year was the one attached to you. I bet you have never even seen what it looks like from a real man's perspective to have a Beautiful Goddess trying unsuccessfully to get her hand wrapped around your shaft (no not 2 fingers). So enjoy the show, pretend it's you cause just like Santa this story's not true.

Filesize: 956 MB
Duration: 00:13:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Young Goddess Kim - Scent of a Goddess

These new pantyhose feel so smooth and silky wrapped tightly around My seductive curvy legs and feet. Stay down there on your knees nylon slave, and admire your Pantyhose Goddess. Is My tease like torture? Mm, you are going to thank Me with your mouth stuffed with My well worn pantyhose I just removed. I slowly slip off My heels and can tell you are desperate to get your face under My nylon soles. Sniff My intoxicating, addictive...Scent of a Goddess. Deeper!

Filesize: 508 MB
Duration: 00:11:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Emma Ink - Seriously Scary Blackmail

This one has it all - suspense, uncertainty, being forced out of your comfort zone, danger... I could go on, or you could just watch.

Filesize: 455 MB
Duration: 00:09:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Alisandra - Show Off Your Premature Ejaculation Skills

I love making fun of you as in men in general as well as specifically you. Knowing your weak spots and flaws makes it so much easier to press all the right buttons. For example, I know you have a problem with premature ejaculation. You are a premature loser who always fails at having good long passionate sex. You just always squirt too fast! Naturally your sex life is nonexistent because you'd do anything to avoid the embarrassment, feeling like a complete and utter loser isn't fun. But it could be! I want you to embrace it. Embrace being a fast-squirting loser, wear the title with pride. You will never find a woman who will be happy to find out you're a premature ejaculator after you try to have sex with her, so why bother looking for her? I accept you as you are, my two pump champ. You know nobody else can make you feel as good as I do, nobody else can satisfy your cravings like I do while laughing at you at the same time. And you know you love it. So go on, my premature loser, show off your skills to me. Show me how fast you can explode to the view of me topless, how fast you can squirt to my encouragement and sexy big tits!

Filesize: 487 MB
Duration: 00:10:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Astro Domina - Sniff, Lick and Drink

You have failed me again my poor toilet slave. Just like everyone else. I am pretty disappointed. When a toilet licker fails her mistress, certain consequences have to be made. For example, you will be sniffing my toilet bowl, licking my toilet bowl, and drinking the water from my toilet bowl just to make sure you flush down all that unwanted stuff straight into your tummy. I call it Sniff-Lick-and-Drink. Catchy huh toilet boy? Well get your nose ready. You're about to go toilet sniffing first!

Filesize: 453 MB
Duration: 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Stella Sol - A Playdate On Dommy Mommy Day

Filesize: 595 MB
Duration: 00:17:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Stella Sol - Step Mommy Dominates Her Grown Stepson

Filesize: 935 MB
Duration: 00:24:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back