Dirty Mature MILF | Hot Catalog

Barbie Feels - Stepmom Likes A Bad Boy

Video language: English

Barbie Feels finds her stepson Jodie Johnson's bad report card. When Jodie tells Barbie to get off his dick, Barbie bends him over the counter and spanks him. She sends him to his room to think about what he said.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16385kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Barbie Feels - Stepmom Likes A Bad Boy

Texas Patti ( It Booms, She Bangs!)1080p

A little advice for those who can't get into bed with the woman you like. If you want to fuck someone, use adrenaline. When a woman gets adrenaline in her system, she's ready to do anything crazy. For example, have a little explosion like I did, and she's all yours...

Duration: 38:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11673kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Texas Patti ( It Booms, She Bangs!)1080p

Jenna Starr - Big Honkers Drive Me Bonkers vol.3 - Scene 4

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Jenna Starr
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Blowjob, Cumshot, Big ass, Cum on Ass, Curvy, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, doggy style

Warning: These sexy ladies breasts my drive you insane!! Horny Jenna Starr needs a hard cock deep in her sweet pussy every day!

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4375kbps

File size: 848.4 MB

Download Jenna Starr - Big Honkers Drive Me Bonkers vol.3 - Scene 4

Slimthick Vic ( Too Slim Thick To Quit)

What's up, MYLF lovers? If you are a true fan of fine women, you must have seen tons of scenes featuring the one and only Slimthick Vic. This gorgeous lady has starred in some of the best videos you'll ever see, so it's about time that we made her our August's MYLF of the Month! After a jaw-dropping interview with this blond goddess, Vic takes the role of a vengeful fox who gets to fuck her high school crush, Taco. With her football jersey and trophy, she challenges him to dethrone her as this year's queen. Of course, he'll never outshine such a perfect lady like her, but at least Vic will get the cock she desired for so long!

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slimthick Vic ( Too Slim Thick To Quit)

Naughty Couple Had Hot Fun Until She Was Cumming Hard

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Emily B & Brick Danger
Genres: Raven, Big Tits, Blowjob, Straight

Brick Danger was at his girlfriend's place when she got horny and said she wanted to fuck. She started rubbing on his dick through his jeans, but she was putting so much pressure on him that he just couldn't get hard!

He ran into the hallway to try and get himself going, but that's exactly when his girlfriend's Milf, busty British babe Emily B, walked in and found him jerking himself off!

Being a considerate slut, she dropped to her knees and sucked Brick's dick until it was hard as a rock. Unfortunately, by the time Brick got back to his girlfriend, she had already gone to bed. Emily helped him out again, letting him lick her wet pussy and tight ass until she was dripping wet, then sucking and titty fucking his fat cock.

He plowed Emily's tight pussy until she was cumming hard, and then blew a big cumshot all over Emily's face and beautiful big fake tits!

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Naughty Couple Had Hot Fun Until She Was Cumming Hard

Brooklyn Chase - Mom Is Horny vol12

Brooklyn is a super hot, horny milf but her husband is in too much of a rush to fuck her. So when she turns her sights on her stepson, she doesn't have to waste too much time persuading him.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brooklyn Chase - Mom Is Horny vol12

Grandmam showing off her ass for a free fuck

Release Year: 2018
Studio: GrandMams
Cast: Cory
Genres: Old vs Young, Hardcore, Blowjob, Grandma, Cum tasting

Did you every seen an old lady hanging on a fence, because she is so horny she can walk straight? In this bizarre update a lustful grandma wants a young guy with a big dick to fuck her dusty old snatch. That's why she's letting this young fellow doing his thing. You can see his cock starts to grow once she's showing off her granny ass, for a free fuck. So click that play button for more and enjoy the rest of this amazing show.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Grandmam showing off her ass for a free fuck

Sapphire Lapiedra, Busty Beauty Enjoys Oily Fuck

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sapphire Lapiedra
Genres: MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Fucking, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Curvy, Deep Throat

Today on we have the pleasure of introducing you to Sapphire Lapiedra, a spectacular brunette with a huge pair of tits who has come to Private Specials, Big Boob Seduction for a debut that she'll never forget! Armed with her sensational curves, Sapphire gets straight to work oiling herself up as she treats the lucky Alberto Blanco to a deepthroat blowjob and a hot titfuck.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Sapphire Lapiedra, Busty Beauty Enjoys Oily Fuck

Nymphomanic Grannies

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Older Women
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, High Definition

Everyone assumes that women lose their appetite for sex once they hit the menopause, but don't think that that generalisation applies to everyone. Indeed, you won't be many minutes into this granny-fest before you realise that nothing could be further from the truth for these sluts, who are probably more enamoured of dick now than they were when they were half their current age. The good news for them is that there's more than enough eager, hard dick eager to take advantage of their unusual desires. The result is a terrific fuck-and-suck-fest that sees these biddies pushed to their limits, as their well-worn pussies get stretched to the max time and time again. All perfectly concluded with a blast of cum in all directions!

Duration: 1:36:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5656kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Nymphomanic Grannies

Cristina Miller - Cristina Miller, Latina MILF Exchange

Cast: Cristina Miller
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Boob Fucking, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum On Tits

Today on Cristina Miller has come to Private Specials, Beach Angels to take a vacation with her boyfriend, but armed with her big natural tits, juicy curves, and insatiable sexual appetite, this horny Latina has another cock on her mind! A couple's swap is the perfect excuse to try out a big cock, and Cristina takes full advantage of the opportunity as she takes Alberto Blanco to town with a gagging blowjob and titfuck before spreading her legs for an incredible fuck that has her big tits bouncing until they're covered in cum!

Duration: 43:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Cristina Miller - Cristina Miller, Latina MILF Exchange

Old yet very slutty

Studio: True Life

Nasty blonde woman is not very young, however, that doesn't stop her from having lots of fun and fucking everyone she wants. She has some insane skills and she can teach those young bitches how a woman take it deep down in her ass.

Duration: 26:16
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps

File size: 759.0 MB

Download Old yet very slutty

Granny Fucks Her Slaveboy

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sanny

Sanny wants a skinny boy so she can fuck his ass with her strapon. Thomas loves all nasty grannies, so he is happy to fuck her wet pussy and be fucked in his ass, too. Sanny really enjoys herself with this young boy.

Duration: 26:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Granny Fucks Her Slaveboy

Thagson - Things: Scene 1

Studio: Thagson
Cast: Cherie DeVille, George Uhl
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Gagging, Cum on Pussy, Fishnets, Glasses, Office, high heels, straight

Cherie slides her pink cock inside her husband and tells him to start sucking Dante's big dick. He eagerly does, moaning in pleasure while she works his hole.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6099kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Thagson - Things: Scene 1

Christie Stevens - A Cheeky Exercise

Cast: Christie Stevens

For a while now, Christie's yoga instructor has been scolding her for not getting the positions right. He always tells her that her body is very tense and her muscles are very rigid and that this way she will never be able to relax. Robbie, Christie's stepson, tells her that his girlfriend had a similar problem until he helped her with a special relaxation technique: anal sex. Committed to helping his stepmom, Robby takes her to the room, pulls out his cock, and slowly pushes it inside Christie's asshole. As it gets in, the milf feels how her muscles start to relax, opening up her ass real wide for her stepson to get it all in. Tension relief soon becomes pleasure, and Christie's ass is jumping on Robby's cock, feeling that meaty dick relax every inch of her body.

Duration: 35:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3592kbps

File size: 976.9 MB

Download Christie Stevens - A Cheeky Exercise

Jessica Ryan

When you have a hot stepmom like Jessica Ryan, it's important to keep her happy. Ricky Spanish does his best, but Jessica is super hot and he can't help staring at her. Jessica is making coffee in a towel when she drops the cloth to the floor in what she calls a nip slip. Ricky plays it off and claims he saw nothing. Jessica says she'll make a girl very happy, but Ricky only wants to make one girl happy right now.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6482kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jessica Ryan

Stepmom Has Some Naughty Questions

Sandy Love knows her stepson Ricky Spanish is super into her, and she has some plans for him. She does a load of laundry that contains some of her sexiest lingerie. Ricky asks if Sandy wears these things, and Sandy agrees that she does. When Ricky inquires why his bigtit stepmommy isn't wearing her lingerie now, Sandy jumps at the opportunity. She flashes her tits to ask what Ricky sees, then has him get on his back so she can flash him her

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8162kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Stepmom Has Some Naughty Questions

Naughty nurse Melissa Stratton revives fan's cock back to life

Cast: Melissa Stratton

I'm a doctor and I feel like I'm always taking care of people. For once I would like someone to take care of me. That's where Melissa Stratton comes in. I have her make a house call because I love the way she moves her hips when she's fucking on camera and I want her to fuck me like that as well. But first, I have her put on this naughty nurse outfit I picked up for her. Tonight I get to rest and relax while Melissa takes care of all my needs.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Naughty nurse Melissa Stratton revives fan's cock back to life

Sexy brunette Reagan Foxx fucks a complete stranger

Cast: Reagan Foxx

Reagan Foxx has to make a rest stop from driving and finds a nice little hotel. She takes a step out on the balcony and sees a stranger, and he sure notices her, too. She eyeballs his package and her inner sexual desires don't hold back. The dress comes off, her big round tits need squeezing, and her tight wet pussy needs filling.

Duration: 34:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Sexy brunette Reagan Foxx fucks a complete stranger

Busty 48Yo MILF Teacher Eva May Deals With A Slacker

Busty Blonde Milf Eva May makes her AJX Debut! As a teacher, she takes her job and responsibilities seriously and today she's having a meeting with a particularly unruly student who's been slacking off, arriving late, and not doing his work. After admonishing him for his behavior and tardiness, she decides an appropriate punishment is to use him as her plaything. Starting by making her intentions clear, she encourages him to caress her cleavage while she removes his pants, then stands while he rubs her clit and she takes out his hard cock to stroke.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7252kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Busty 48Yo MILF Teacher Eva May Deals With A Slacker

Dee Williams - Stepmom Sex Lessons

College student Juan Loco is so awkward, his mom doesn't even want to have The Talk with him, so she asks her hot new wife, Dee Williams, to do it instead!

Duration: 34:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2620kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Dee Williams - Stepmom Sex Lessons

Aleya Sun - Country Girls

Greetings to all my friends from the Czech streets. Yeah, as expected, I got the crazy idea to go to the cow barn and try the famous milking method and see if stimulation with Czech cash will improve milk yield. Of course, I would never have thought that the legendary horny country girls could actually be experienced on my own dick. Two milkmaids, Vera and Maya, were sitting outside the cowshed taking their lunch break. I talked them both into showing me their tits, and the young one, Maya, rolled out her awesome tits. But their supervisor, a fat woman, kept hanging around. Finally I talked Maya into a good fuck, and just as I was fucking the nineteen year old chubby girl from behind, her supervisor came over and sat down, right next to us. She was stuffing her face with a roll and potato salad and encouraging us to fuck. Oh, my God! I stretched out Maya's hole, gave her a facial cum and those luxurious jugs, and I better get out of here. Let me tell you, I've never seen comedy like this before. See for yourself, and I hope you have a great time.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4939kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 644.4 MB

Download Aleya Sun - Country Girls

Ava Addams - Ava Addams is Picture Perfect

Cast: Ava Addams

Ava Addams returns, with her glorious tits of course. She shows us her beautiful frame, along with those fantastic tits and ass. Ava's body is amazing. I'm at a loss of words describing how hot this girl is. So check out for yourself. Enjoy the return of Ava Addams.

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4364kbps
Audio: 77kbps

Download Ava Addams - Ava Addams is Picture Perfect

Jessica Ryan - Stepson Seductions - Sleeping With My Stepson

Cast: Jessica Ryan

Jessica Ryan is a hot horny stepmom ready to take on her stepson's Jodie Johnson massive cock! Watch her get her pussy pounded hard ! This is nasty stepson sex and it's about to be explosive!

Duration: 33:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4445kbps
Audio: 140kbps

Download Jessica Ryan - Stepson Seductions - Sleeping With My Stepson

Dee Williams - Stepmom Sex Lessons

College student Juan Loco is so awkward, his mom doesn't even want to have The Talk with him, so she asks her hot new wife, Dee Williams, to do it instead!

Duration: 34:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2620kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Dee Williams - Stepmom Sex Lessons

Aleya Sun - Country Girls

Greetings to all my friends from the Czech streets. Yeah, as expected, I got the crazy idea to go to the cow barn and try the famous milking method and see if stimulation with Czech cash will improve milk yield. Of course, I would never have thought that the legendary horny country girls could actually be experienced on my own dick. Two milkmaids, Vera and Maya, were sitting outside the cowshed taking their lunch break. I talked them both into showing me their tits, and the young one, Maya, rolled out her awesome tits. But their supervisor, a fat woman, kept hanging around. Finally I talked Maya into a good fuck, and just as I was fucking the nineteen year old chubby girl from behind, her supervisor came over and sat down, right next to us. She was stuffing her face with a roll and potato salad and encouraging us to fuck. Oh, my God! I stretched out Maya's hole, gave her a facial cum and those luxurious jugs, and I better get out of here. Let me tell you, I've never seen comedy like this before. See for yourself, and I hope you have a great time.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4939kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 644.4 MB

Download Aleya Sun - Country Girls

Angelica

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mature
Cast: Angelica
Genres: MILF, Old, Hardcore, All Sex

Mature Angelica getting fucked in the ass by a big dick toyboy.

Duration: 33:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8074kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Angelica

Busty 48Yo MILF Teacher Eva May Deals With A Slacker

Busty Blonde Milf Eva May makes her AJX Debut! As a teacher, she takes her job and responsibilities seriously and today she's having a meeting with a particularly unruly student who's been slacking off, arriving late, and not doing his work. After admonishing him for his behavior and tardiness, she decides an appropriate punishment is to use him as her plaything. Starting by making her intentions clear, she encourages him to caress her cleavage while she removes his pants, then stands while he rubs her clit and she takes out his hard cock to stroke.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7252kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Busty 48Yo MILF Teacher Eva May Deals With A Slacker

She's every toyboys wet dream

Cast: Helena Jonic (45)
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Hairy, Old & young

The guy was very lucky to fuck such a sexy long-haired mommy Helena Jonic (45). You can fuck her mouth, drill her asshole and ofcource you can stick your dick into her pussy.

Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8149kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download She's every toyboys wet dream

Jessica Ryan

When you have a hot stepmom like Jessica Ryan, it's important to keep her happy. Ricky Spanish does his best, but Jessica is super hot and he can't help staring at her. Jessica is making coffee in a towel when she drops the cloth to the floor in what she calls a nip slip. Ricky plays it off and claims he saw nothing. Jessica says she'll make a girl very happy, but Ricky only wants to make one girl happy right now.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6482kbps

Download Jessica Ryan

Pastor Makes Stepmom Feel Guilty For Sinning With Stepson

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Andi James, Ethan Seeks
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Milf, Old Young, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Handjob

When Ethan Seeks almost gets caught pilfering some money from his parents, he has to think quickly. His stepmom Andi James is back from church early and he had his hand in the cookie jar. Fortunately for Ethan, Andi is distracted with her own issues. She sits him down and tells him the Pastor at her church made her feel guilty - she knows she has been sinning. A married woman fucking her stepson!? Ethan is a little conflicted but when his buxom stepmom tells him they have to get it out of their system and do it ONE more time - Ethan is happier than a pig in shit! Andi loves her big boy's big one and puts it deep in her throat while her big titties dangle from her top. She slides her warm hole down her stepson's fat dick and stretches herself out as she bounces on him. Ethan takes his stepmom from behind, porking her pussy real good. Andi's boobs jiggle and sway as she gets slammed to orgasm by her horny stepson. Once she's satisfied, Ethan nuts deep in his stepmother's fluffy ginger muff!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps

Download Pastor Makes Stepmom Feel Guilty For Sinning With Stepson

Fucking Out Of Boredom

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lady Masha

This amazing, mature blonde just can't wait until her toyboy is pounding her pussy. That's why she doesn't have an old husband. With these young toyboys, she knows that cock will always work.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

Download Fucking Out Of Boredom

Hot Grannies Without Limits

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo

Granny's Favorite? Does this gorgeous GILF have any favorites? We don't think so as this greedy granny is into everything - tits, tongues, cock and clit - she loves it all and is always up for some dirty dabbling wherever and whenever! She lets the pool boy dive right in and give her a length or two whilst her craving for something a little darker sees her sharing a huge black mamba with a frisky friend and partaking in a tasty chocolate treat in the kitchen. Lacey Starr will be your favorite granny after seeing her in two hours of hot action!!

Duration: 1:30:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Hot Grannies Without Limits

Super hairy granny Franca gets fucked in the forest

Studio: Mature NL
Cast: Franca
Genres: 40 Plus, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Face, Dark Hair, Dressed and Naked, Facial

Mommy dreamed of sex in the woods and her young friend gave it to her. He fucked her hard.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8992kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Super hairy granny Franca gets fucked in the forest

Granny's Fuck Adventures

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo

This dirty Granny Takes It All and a lot more besides! Starting off slow and steady, this horny matriarch settles for a little one on one session that sees her panting with pleasure under an artful lover. Kicking it up a notch, she eagerly takes on a multitude of cock and cum before turning to the dark side for some intense interracial merry-making. Finally, this feisty GILF with an insatiable sexual appetite gets her kink on with a gorgeous red-headed babe. Over two hour of deliciously dirty action with the gluttonous granny that is Lacey Starr!

Duration: 1:43:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps

Download Granny's Fuck Adventures

Voyeur granny Paulene gets fucked outdoor by her secret lover

Studio: Mature NL
Cast: Leslie Taylor, Paulene
Genres: 40 Plus, Ass, Ball Sucking, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum, Czech, Czech Granny, Czech Mature, Dress, Fuck

Mommy in the woods wanted sex and fucked hard with her young friend.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8662kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Voyeur granny Paulene gets fucked outdoor by her secret lover

Slimthick Vic ( Too Slim Thick To Quit)

What's up, MYLF lovers? If you are a true fan of fine women, you must have seen tons of scenes featuring the one and only Slimthick Vic. This gorgeous lady has starred in some of the best videos you'll ever see, so it's about time that we made her our August's MYLF of the Month! After a jaw-dropping interview with this blond goddess, Vic takes the role of a vengeful fox who gets to fuck her high school crush, Taco. With her football jersey and trophy, she challenges him to dethrone her as this year's queen. Of course, he'll never outshine such a perfect lady like her, but at least Vic will get the cock she desired for so long!

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slimthick Vic ( Too Slim Thick To Quit)

Montse Swinger - Boy Hunting MILF In Spain

The older the babes, the more experience they have to offer, and that is what GrandMams has to offer. Lots of beautiful grandma beauties showing off their goods and getting fucked by fresh young cock. If you are ready to see some cute MILFs and even older chicks get down and dirty with tons of horny teen dudes, you have come to the right place.

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Montse Swinger - Boy Hunting MILF In Spain

Chad Alva, Alyssa Lynn - Big Tit Tutors - Scene 4

Studio: Diabolic
Cast: Chad Alva, Alyssa Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, College, Milf, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Gagging, Student, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy

You cannot take your eyes off her deliciously plump and pouty lips though as she begins to devour some strawberries and sucks the syrup off her fingers.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7206kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chad Alva, Alyssa Lynn - Big Tit Tutors - Scene 4

Back