Curvy Hotties With Big Tits And Huge Ass | Classic Sex

Blonde Alt Girl Squirts

Cast: Vanessa Skye
Genres: Sex, Small Ass, Cum on Pussy, Cum Shot, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Squirt, Wet, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Hair Pulling, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking
Video language: English

If you are a fond of soaking pussies you are at the right place. HEre you will see Vanessa Skye in action. She squirts each time any dick enters in her hole!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7665kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Blonde Alt Girl Squirts

Chad Takes Control

Release Year: 2019

She goes down hardcore on his raging shaft, getting the deep throat action she had been thinking about all day.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 685.3 MB

Download Chad Takes Control

Stasia Si - Petite Teen Petite Feet

Release Year: 2020

Sexy teen Stasia Si uses her feet to please her man Ben. After she rubs his dick, he fucks her deep in the pussy and makes her ask for more!

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7093kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Stasia Si - Petite Teen Petite Feet

Uptight Step-Sis Lets Use Her 1080p

Cast: Dixie Lynn
Genres: Foot Fetish, Family Roleplaying, Glasses, Teen, Blowjob, , Missionary

My Dixie can be a real bitch, she is so stuck up about everything. I can barely get her attention she is always making me do her chores to even consider acknowledging me. Dixie uses my love for her feet to her advantage making me do things for her just to be able to look at her feet. She made a real mess today with her laundry all over the living room, Dixie is purposely sitting on the couch... barefoot showing off her amazing feet and high arches. I beg her to taste them, she demands I clean the mess before I can touch. I comply of course but soon as I get my hands on her feet all I wanna do is slide my cock right between her soft feet. I need more, I want her attention, I bend over my and start to fuck her right on the couch all as she ignores me and is just looking at her phone the whole time. I do not care I just love the feeling of my 's pussy... Just as I am about to cum, my stops me and tells me next time she is gonna need me to do more for her if I wanna cum.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

Download Uptight Step-Sis Lets Use Her 1080p

It Happened One Night Part Three

Cast: Gabbie Carter
Genres: Teen, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Gabbie Carter is way sexier than Clyde's Bonnie but no less criminal. Her and Xander Corvus, her degenerate co-worker, hide out in a room at The Victoria Hotel after robbing their boss.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download It Happened One Night Part Three

Babe opens pussy to pay the plumber

Cutie faces some plumbing problems when the water doesn't go down in her sink. Sure that means she needs to call a plumber. He comes and promises to fix the problem as fast as it is only possible. This is when the hottie realizes she ran out of money. She tries to think a way out of that situation and only one thing comes into her naughty mind. This is why Eliza Thorne takes off her clothes and waits for the plumber to tell her the work is done. So she tells the plumber she has no cash to pay him but, luckily, he is more than happy to take something instead. That mutual desire to deal with the situation leads them to a crazy plumber and hottie adventure.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 452.9 MB

Download Babe opens pussy to pay the plumber

Caty Kiss - Red Rendezvous

Sexy blonde Caty Kiss uses her feet and ass to please Vincent Vega.

Duration: 33:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Caty Kiss - Red Rendezvous

Diego Unloads

Soon she's ready to finish him off, and he blows his load right into her open mouth for a Pov completion.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3716kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

Download Diego Unloads

Gina Gerson

Horny Gina is excited to wrap her sexy feet around her boyfriend's big throbbing cock. Charlie whips out his cock for Gina to play with and suck on, then slides her wet pussy on his cock while he sucks on her toes. Gina rides his cock like a pro before getting her feet soaked in hot cum.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5400kbps

Download Gina Gerson

Private Session

Lana Bunny has booked a private session with personal trainer Renato to get better acquainted with what she needs to do to stay as fit as possible. Renato can't take his eyes off Lana's ass. When she catches him peeking, Lana plays up to it, stretching in a catlike manner to show off her well-built body...

Duration: 26:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1091kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 230.0 MB

Download Private Session

Lilu Moon - Seductive Feet

Stunning brunette Lilu Moon is taking care of her pretty feet to seduce the foot lover David Perry.

Duration: 32:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5462kbps

Download Lilu Moon - Seductive Feet

Jamie Toys With Camden

She suddenly just has to taste that cock she sees under the folds of he's pants.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3529kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 542.9 MB

Download Jamie Toys With Camden

Rachel Starr Parade

Genres: College, Cumshot, Seamless, Submissive, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Pantyhose, Strapon, Lesbian

He doesn't forget to moisten her cunt with a cunnilingus and to cum right into her wide-open mouth.

Duration: 56:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rachel Starr Parade

Nash Hammers Gia

She goes down deep throat right in his bed on his huge cock.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 584.1 MB

Download Nash Hammers Gia

Renata Fox

Hot babe Renata Fox uses her feet to please her man Ian Scoot. The gorgeous redhead knows how to make him cum on her pretty little feet!

Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5942kbps

Download Renata Fox

Debt fucking we both enjoyed

This hottie needs a way to get out of her rent debt and being the head of collecting agency I happen to have one for a pretty girl like that. Of course, it involves her sucking my balls, giving me a blowjob and letting me fuck her, but come on! Who wouldn't do that for a couple of grand in debts, especially if she ends up enjoying it as much as myself. What a great ass and what a perfectly fuckable unshaved pussy! I love my job!

Duration: 26:39
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 406.2 MB

Download Debt fucking we both enjoyed

All Natural Babes Compilation

Cast: Angela White, Lena Paul, Katrina Jade, Karlee Grey, Kylie Page, Ashley Adams, Olive Glass, Alice Lighthouse, Penny Brooks, Lily Lovely
Genres: Big Boobs, Compilation, Naturally Busty

You're sick of silicone parts and all things artificial. What you need is a clean and healthy masturbatory alternative. We suggest stroking to all natural babes like Angela White, Katrina Jade, Lena Paul, Karlee Grey, and many more babes with beautiful God-given tits and mouth-watering curves!

Duration: 2:46:33
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1105kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download All Natural Babes Compilation

Vance Bangs Leah

Her hot deep throat blow job makes him raging hard, and he needs to thrust his cock deep inside her.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4940kbps

File size: 680.6 MB

Download Vance Bangs Leah

Horny mommy is naughty cock sucker

Studio: Anarchy Films
Cast: Katrena Starr
Genres: MILF, Blonde, Facial, Hardcore

Very hot blonde MILF getting banged by her kinky boyfriend in her tight wet pussy very hard. She is enjoying it and groaning so contentedly.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Horny mommy is naughty cock sucker

Rory Blows His Load

She is a little conflicted about getting close to her but soon she gets seduced by his sexy smile, and just wants to put her lips around his dick.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 753.3 MB

Download Rory Blows His Load

Gives A Soapy Strip Tease And Gets Fucked Raw 1080p

Cast: Gabriela Lopez
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Facial, Outdoor, Latina, Brunette, Big Tits, Big Ass, Natural Tits

Gabriela Lopez is a hot teen babe that has the most seductive all natural titties. She is wearing the hottest pink bikini and she does a dirty car wash...except she only manages to lube up her perky tits and get wet soap all over her soaking wet body! She can't wait to get her pussy even wetter and drop it low on throbbing dick in the driveway.

Duration: 27:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6538kbps

Download Gives A Soapy Strip Tease And Gets Fucked Raw 1080p

Jumping For Jizz

What's better than big oily boobs? Big oily boobs that bounce, of course! Join trainer Alex Legend in his quest to get hot brunette Valentina Nappi to jump sky-high during her workout, and watch as her big naturals get oiled up for maximum motorboat potential. 1, 2, 3... hard to keep the count on the jumping rope when Valentina's cute boobs move in every direction. Alex stops her so he can get his hands on her shiny tits. Inspired by the goddess' perfect silhouette, he does not only squeeze the boobs, but the oily butt as well. In the end, from her eager throat to her wet pussy, Valentina's whole body is thoroughly stimulated.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1309kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 344.1 MB

Download Jumping For Jizz

Busty Lexxi Steele Gets Harcore Fuck

Cast: Lexxi Steele
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Tits, Titty Fuck, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl, Oil, Outdoor, Tattoo, Piercing, Big Tits

Today is all about titties, and Lexxi Steele isn't shy. She wants you to drool over her perfect set, and in purple fishnet stockings, she has never been hotter. Her pierced nipples say it all as she squeezes her boobs together, and the oil dripping off her body makes her horny for cock. She tries not to scream as our stud spanks her ass mercilessly. Then, she leads him inside for a hard drilling. He rips her fishnet open and goes to work on her eager cunt, and by the end, Lexxi is completely covered in hot cum.

Duration: 31:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5144kbps

Download Busty Lexxi Steele Gets Harcore Fuck

Chris Gets Laid

Under his instructions, she stands up for him to undress her from her sexy leopard dress to reveal her perfects breasts and ass.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 542.9 MB

Download Chris Gets Laid

HotGuysFuck - The HGF Experience - Cash Mahomes Meets Ally King (1080p)

Welcome to the HGF Experience! On this very special episode, we have Two Brand New Faces! Meet hairy hunk Cash Mahomes and sexy sweetheart, Ally King. Ally is a part-time stripper and loves to get down for a good time. She loves treating her men right and Cash was no exception. Sexy and super hairy Cash comes off a bit shy at first but in the bedroom, he becomes an Animal. Pounding pussy with his fat cock, pulling hair, and busting a Gigantic Load. Seriously... you're gonna have to prepare yourself to witness the biggest cumshot you probably have ever seen. You're not gonna believe it!

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download HotGuysFuck - The HGF Experience - Cash Mahomes Meets Ally King (1080p)

Aaron Gets Busy

As these two office workers undress each other, an inner lust takes over, and they soon try and have each other in new and tantalizing ways.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps

File size: 568.8 MB

Download Aaron Gets Busy

Black & Blue Part Two 1080p

Cast: Janice Griffith
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits

Janice Griffith and Erik Everhard are already kissing on the bed. She is already half-naked wearing only her matching purple lacy underwear. He is still fully dressed in a black long-sleeved top and a pair of black jeans. His one hand caresses her face while the other reaches out for and caresses her pussy that is almost wet. He sucks her nipples the moment she takes her bra off, until they are hard. Janice helps him undress and excitedly sucks his big dick when all of his clothes are on the floor. He fingers her pussy as she gives him a blowjob. Erik now lies on the bed as she continues to deepthroat his cock. She takes his full length into her mouth ignoring the fact the she almost chokes at his hugeness. They begin eating each other out as she hops on top of him, her pussy facing his face. She, on the other hand, faces his big hard dick. He licks her clit and thrusts his tongue in and out of her pussy as she deepthroats him hard. Janice now switches in a cowgirl position. They are.

Duration: 38:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6931kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Black & Blue Part Two 1080p

Blonde Teen Babe Victoria Hobbs Has A Thing For Tatted Bad Boy John Murphy (720p)

Victoria Hobbs got all giggly when we told her she was gonna be Fucking John Murphy. it's always fun to watch how the models respond to each other after being introduced. These two acted all shy and flirty! Both John and Victoria smiling and blushing. As a director, when you see something like that, you know you're about to catch some Gold in the bedroom. And gold indeed is what we got. John has a big ass dick and it was the biggest tight teen Victoria has ever had. Was a bit hard for her at times to take it... And oddly enough, John admits, he loved the fact that she couldn't handle his big ol' dick. Must be empowering huh John? ;)

Duration: 31:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

File size: 931.5 MB

Download Blonde Teen Babe Victoria Hobbs Has A Thing For Tatted Bad Boy John Murphy (720p)

French Fiance

Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum Shot, MILF, Big Tits

Passion-hd offers a diverse range of high quality girls, all shot with the very best cameras in a diverse range of sexual scenarios. Updated 3-5x per week, every single image you see on this site is an actual video screen cap. It is 100% representative of our video quality.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4609kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download French Fiance

Bond & Jamie

After arriving at the office only to realize he did not need to be there, boss gets a special gift from his secretary.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 548.9 MB

Download Bond & Jamie

Kendall Karson

They are so slender, so beautiful, so long. Oh, sorry, if you'd wonder, we are talking about Kendall Karson's legs. Damn, that girl knows how to use those long toes around a cock. I think any man would be happy to switch with Billy and have a lovely footjob by Kendall's feet. Well, we wouldn't blame them, that's for sure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kendall Karson

Christian Gets Laid

She comes to the psychologist for some hard advice and finds it in his tented pants.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3453kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Christian Gets Laid

Miss Melissa - Footsie Teaser Sugar Baby

Hot blonde Miss Melissa is trying on her new shoes. Her man, Thomas, is excited about it and wants her feet and pussy to explore a new kind of pleasure!

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5737kbps

Download Miss Melissa - Footsie Teaser Sugar Baby

Dylan Gets Laid

She is going to get He in trouble! Her husband, an important client, leaves her in his care for only two hours, telling him to fulfill her every wish... and she wants his cock!

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

Download Dylan Gets Laid

I Love Your Cum Inside Me

Studio: PrincessCum
Genres: All Sex, Blowhob, Brunette, Creampie, Deep Throat, Hardcore, Petite, POV

Hime Marie has the hots for her boy, Kyle Mason. She decides to make her move one morning by playing dress up. She starts with a tight-fitting pair of shorts and a sheer shirt that doesn't hide her bra, then wakes Kyle up to ask his opinion.

Duration: 21:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9671kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download I Love Your Cum Inside Me

Colt's Double Load POV

Short of hearing the ocean, agile he senses that she is aroused and heads down under to check her temperature from way deep inside.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3290kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Download Colt's Double Load POV

Zoraya anal maid service

When this scene opens, 23-year-old Peter flops onto his couch and calls a maid service."My place is a mess," he says.Yeah, a situation like this calls for emergency housekeeping, and 42-year-old Zoraya Mora shows up to save the day, wearing a skirt that barely covers her ass and fuck-me pumps. What kind of maid service did he call?"I'm sorry it's such a mess," Peter says. "I need your help."He needs help, but his eyes are focused on Zoraya. Every time she bends over, he gets an eyeful of ass cheek. Finally, he can't hold back any longer and grabs a handful of ass cheek. That pisses off Zoraya...momentarily. But before we know it, Zoraya has his cock in her mouth and is showing off her superb BJ technique. Then Peter is fucking her pussy. Then he's fucking her ass!

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Zoraya anal maid service

Drew Drills Jamie

He unzips and flashes hard in an instant, flopping his way into her mouth.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3695kbps

File size: 644.4 MB

Download Drew Drills Jamie

Gamer Girl Anal

Dolly told us that she loves playing video games, so we gave her the system to play with. She also told us that she likes anal, so we gave her a hard dick to play with."I don't always do anal, but if I'm getting fucked good and hard it makes me want to get it in my butt. If I tell you to fuck my ass, then you know you're fucking me good. I find that anal feels the best after I've had about two vaginal orgasms. I guess because it relaxes me. Some girls might feel spent after cumming twice, but not me. I just want more and more. And if I can have an anal orgasm, even better. Nothing tops cumming from a stiff cock in your ass."

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Gamer Girl Anal

Edwin Drills Jessica

Something about her sexy tattoos must drive this man wild, because soon he explodes all over her sweet pretty face, with a sexy POV cumshot finish.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps

File size: 531.3 MB

Download Edwin Drills Jessica

Back