Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Double Christmas Bonus

Victoria Vargaz calls her employee into the office for a meeting. The quiet guy is happily surprised when Victoria offers her bare feet to him as a Christmas bonus. This is exactly what Tom had on his wish list: these two perfect feet are like a double bonus! He sucks her toes and lathers the soles of her precious feet with his warm saliva. As a model employer, Victoria knows how to keep her worker happy and this fellow likely never takes a sick day. She strips open her top, props herself up on the desk and presents her bright crimson nails to Tom. He knows exactly how to finish and whips out his engorged sausage to join in the party. Victoria moans in ecstasy as Tom strings his tinsel across her bright red nails. These two know that it really is all about giving of yourself. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
c4sholiday17, feetondemand, sexy feet, victoria vargaz, victoria vargas.
Duration : 00:08:24
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 321.87 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Last Chance Before Castration

While traveling with one of My slaves, My "pink poodle", I decided to meet another potential slave, to interview him for a position in My harem. I don't want to take My pet with Me to the meeting, and there's no cage in the hotel room (not a very Femdom-friendly hotel, right?), so I have to improvise a way to make sure My slave will not go through My things, sniffing My worn panties or leather boots. A nice predicament position, with his hands in an armbinder and his nose holding a coin against the wall should do just fine. When I come back several hours later, the coin seems to be still on the wall, but My pet doesn't seem too happy to see Me. I would expect to see his cock hard in that pink chastity cage, but it's soft and small. Has he become completely impotent? his cock is already quite useless, being so tiny one could mistake it for a clitty, but if it can't even get hard - I should just have My pet neutered. It will definitely improve his behavior, it does so for all pets, and there would be nothing to lose... unless he can prove Me he can still get hard and cum on My command. Otherwise - bye bye balls!.. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
ezada.
Duration : 00:23:04
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 261.05 MB

Link For Download

CrotchBreather

Goddess Jacey is training Her human furniture to stay still while being smothered and covered with Her big, round ass and Her fat, juicy pussy. However, She doesn't allow slaves to pleasure Her, that is reserved for Her boyfriend of the month. The slave is an inanimate object; a piece of furniture, a possession to be used but something that is no more deserving of intimacy with Her than a refrigerator or a toaster. To make things worse, She is teasing the slave with Her pussy while denying him any access whatsoever. She masturbates in his face and even sticks one of Her long fingers into Her honeypot - giving the slave a taste of the heavenly nectar. The pig slave is NOT to lick, kiss and suck on Her heavenly body, although he may be completely engulfed in the warm, musky embrace of Her pussy or the dark sweetness of Her anus. Not only that, but the slave's priority should be serving as furniture and not such trivial slave topics, such as breathing. She explains this to the pig while wearing just a leotard which She hikes up into Her pussy and ass, giving Herself a camel toe. She is sitting on the slave's chest explaining, when She suddenly slides forward, cutting of his air. The slave panics and tries to wriggle around enough to get his nostrils clear of Her pussy, but She takes the lips of Her flower and wraps them around the slave's nostrils, effectively sealing out any chance of oxygen getting into the slave's nostrils and lungs. The slave starsts squirming around and She finally allows the pig some air after 25 seconds. She slaps him HARD and tells him he better stop wriggling around. She smacks him in the the head again and slides over his airways again, giving him a countdown of 30, then 45 - each time doing more with Her pussy and pussy lips to ensure that there is no escape for the slave. He is a prisoner of his Godddess and Her pussy owns and dominates him. He manages to get free and sneak some air which brings cracking face slaps to the slave. She pushes his head down and further into Her crotch to ensure he can't breathe, repeatedly. Finally, She strolls out announcing She needs to prepare for his next test. More suffering for the slave is in store.
labial smothering, pussy smothering, pussy smother, human furniture, breath control, breath hoolding countdown, smothering, pussy slave, pussy whipped, face humping, vaignnal lip smother, pussy smelling, head slaps, smother, camel toe.
Duration : 00:12:37
File Size : 581.56 MB

Link For Download

Crybaby

You're such a little boot bitch. Crawl over here and kiss Goddess Brianna's sexy leather boots. The scent of her boots is intoxicating to you, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable on the floor at her feet. Goddess Brianna is leaving, and you're going to be staying with Goddess Kendra James. You'll be napping in her boot closet and required to keep an erection for the entire night. Expect to be paraded around and to hump her boots like a . Your degradation will be amusing for her and any other Goddesses she happens to be entertaining. You'll take a pair of Goddess Brianna's boots with you, of course, just to remind you who really owns you. Demonstrate your loyalty before she sends you off by spilling a worship puddle on the floor in front of her. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, humiliation, foot smelling, femdom, foot slave, foot domination, foot worship.
Duration : 00:05:07
File Size : 128.32 MB

Link For Download

Human Cushion For My Royal Ass

I haven't even started using My slave, I just tied him up in My bed and his cock is already pushing so hard on that metal chastity cage that it just must hurt. I know full well that My presence, the touch of My long sharp nails and spit I feed him with turn My slave on, yet I get far wetter and even more aroused when I sense his submission and surrender to My devastating Feminine power. To feel the slave struggle and suffer as I drop My voluptuous nylon covered ass over his face, his whole head fitting perfectly under My butt-cheeks and muscular thighs. I don't care one little bit if he can breathe or not. he is here for My pleasure, unable to escape, bound by thick ropes spread eagle on My bed. Like any slave, he is just a tool for My enjoyment, today a human cushion for My royal ass to sit on.
ezada.
Duration : 00:09:02
File Size : 181.76 MB

Link For Download

Lick my Converse clean

Lick my cute, white Converse sneakers until they're shiny and looking new! These shoes make my goddess feet so stinky :) Whatever I've stepped in must taste pretty good because my loser slave has a huge boner lol!! So I ball bust him for awhile to amuse myself--then my stud calls and I tell him I'm getting my shoes licked lmao!! I LOVE when losers lick my shoes, it's so hot!! That means the sex will be WAY hotter when my stud fucks me later!!
shoe licking, converse, zephy.
Duration : 00:13:43
File Size : 539.9 MB

Link For Download

Rachel Prepares For Her Date

Rachel Rose is getting ready for her date with you and since she knows that you have a foot fetish she decided to get a pedicure before you two go out. Check out her cute blue painted toenails as you take them into your hands, massaging them for her. Watch her scrunch her toes and wiggle them before she spreads her toes for you, asking you to lick them. Taste her soles and wriggle your tongue between her toes before sucking on them. See her massage lotion onto her feet, making them extra soft and slippery for you. She knows you're turned on so go ahead and stroke your cock, following her jerk off instructions while you touch her perfect feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
rachel rose, foot tease, small feet, sexy feet, barefoot, foot sniffing, bare feet, petite feet, toes, jerk to feet, pov feet, sexy soles, girl feet, tiny toes, smooth soles.
Duration : 00:06:00
File Size : 226.88 MB

Link For Download

Ass Eaters Unanimous III

19 year-old Mistress Leda Lotharia and 22 year-old Princess Jane Rogers are demoting a slave from pussy slave to toilet. His cock is useless, so it has been placed in permanent chastity, and because he wasn't able to keep his average clitoral orgasm time (ACOT) to under 5 minutes on average, he will now become a receptacle for their bodily waste. But first, they must condition him to first tolerate and then LOVE the smell and taste of their assholes. So the two young Dommes have both recently used their assholes, and walk in arm-in-arm in full regalia; Mistress Leda takes off Her Cruella DeVille jacket wearing a sexy black dress with Her ass completely open for easy-access and Her full tits with big, sexy, upturned nipples. Princess Jane is clad in a black PVC dress and top. Princess Jane explains: "We're going to turn you into Mistress Leda's toilet slave, so get ready to worship some ass" Mistress Leda adds as She mounts the slave's face: "Yeah, I need you for cleaning my shithole and my filthy, slutty snatch!" As She climbs atop the slave, with Her round young ass in his face, She blasts a fart directly into his nose, causing him to wail and gag in disgust. Princess Jane reaches around Her and grasps both firm ass cheeks in each hand. Prying them open to give the slave better access to Her anal canal, She instructs the slave on what to do: "Put your nose in Her crack and take a deep, deep sniff, slave. A pig like you will drool at that smell" He puts his nose in and smells, retching at the rank odor of Her unwashed anus. But there is no mercy, Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it into Her asscrack and his nose into Her open anus. She fucks his nose with Her asshole, back and forth, Her ass cheeks slamming into his cheeks: "We're gonna make you a little fucktoy, your nose is bigger than your cock I think....now LICK Her asshole. Point your slave tongue and get it past the anal ring, deep inside to probe for morsels'. She has him first lick, then suck Her anus clean. Then Princess Jane, removing Her skirt, climbs atop the slave's face and Mistress Leda spreads Her perfect little ass and tiny asshole. But with Her cheeks spread wide and the slave's tongue pointed and his cock and balls at their mercy, She pushes his tongue in deep, sucking and lapping away at the hole so that it starts to open to his ministrations like a flower. She starts to fuck his face with Her ass, slamming his face into Her ass and his tongue deeper and deeper into Her asshole, trying to seemingly get his entire head up Her ass as She slams down on his face and smother him for multiple countdowns before he blacks out.
ass eating pig, ass slave, toilet slave, toilet slave training, dirty ass cleaner, ass sucking, anal tongue fucking, ass smothering, ass bouncing, ass humiliation, facesitting, ass grinding, ass smelling, anal nose fucking, ass face.
Duration : 00:10:45
File Size : 478.09 MB

Link For Download

Cheating Student Confesses

Carmen knows that one of her male students has been cheating and he thinks he can take advantage of her since she is young and pretty. She takes control of this student and he can't resist telling Miss Carmen the truth. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. This clip is discounted at $8.99 for a limited time so BUY NOW!
carmen valentina, goddess carmen.
Duration : 00:09:27
File Size : 497.05 MB

Link For Download

Scratching Experiment

Dressed completely in latex, I want to see how My long pink stiletto nails leave deeper marks on My slave's skin. On the left side I will scratch his skin deep with slow and powerful movements, on the right side - with more and quicker movements. The left side will feel My nails almost piercing the skin, the right side will be like My scratching post. In-between the trials, I caress his hard cock with My sharp nails, scaring him with the possibility to use My nails on its sensitive skin, which seems to actually make it even harder. In the end seems like both types of scratching leave nice red marks, but which one you think is more painful? Maybe I should try it on you? P.S. During editing I noticed that My cleavage was a little more revealing than intended, but I enjoyed shooting this clip so much, that I decided to share it with you anyway. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
scratching, ezada.
Duration : 00:04:45
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 47.84 MB

Link For Download

Roommates Sweaty Feet

The lovely Lilly Hall has just finished an exhilarating workout. Her lucky roommate is just in time to watch her peel off those smelly wet socks from her sexy brown slender feet. She knows her feet are smelly, but she also knows this guy is just itching to lick them clean for her. Lilly rewards her frenzied foot licker by grabbing his cock and working it like a pro. She knows exactly where and how to apply pressure to his shaft while simultaneously rubbing the head with her thumb. Her technique is extraordinary and serves to encourage her foot boy to lick, nibble and suck even harder for his queen. Lilly Hall's precious feet are free of sweat and covered in saliva by the time she brings her friend to an explosive orgasm. As the cum squishes between her talented fingers, she extends the session by performing a most exquisite on the sensitive head of this fortunate fellow's engorged cock. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
lilly hall, feetondemand, latina feet, latina, sexy feet, wriggling toes, savory soles, wrinkled soles.
Duration : 00:08:24
File Size : 302.09 MB

Link For Download

Totally Ruined By My Feet

My city break vacation is nearly over, and My slave has served Me admirably. I know how much he craves to be near Me, to be touched by Me, and even to kiss Me. At the end of this long day I shall introduce him to the only part of My body he will ever intimately touch: My feet and My feet only. This slave will never feel the caress of My hands, the firmness of My breasts, or the tenderness of My lips. I'll tease him, dominate him, trample and him, using just My bare feet. I'll control his cock using only My toes, I will make it hurt and bruise, but I will also make him cum purely with My soles, ruin his orgasms in the high arches of My divine feet. Why not, for he is just a slave at My disposal, an inferior under My feet, in the place he belongs. This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.
ezada.
Duration : 00:28:40
File Size : 676.61 MB

Link For Download

Professor Works For Student

Goddess Rose is studying with her professor after hours. As she dangles her sexy wedge heel from her foot then kicks off her heels completely, she notices her professor admiring her gorgeous bare feet with lust in his eyes. Deciding to take advantage of his foot fetish, she has the professor sit by her and props her feet on the desk, seducing him as she wiggles them in his face. She makes him start worshiping her feet by having him taste them, licking her soles from heel to toe before sliding his tongue between each one of her toes. Watch as he takes her foot as far down his throat as he can, worshiping her perfect feet like they deserve. From now on, he's working for her. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
foot domination, foot fetish, foot worship, foot humiliation, female domination.
Duration : 00:06:20
File Size : 230.29 MB

Link For Download

Love For Me Will Always Hurt

When a slave truly loves Me, he will learn to enjoy the brutal kisses from My whip. I especially enjoy the gratification I get from using My favorite red snake whip. I know the bite of this single tail is painful by how well it marks the slaves' skin. I definitely love making My slaves suffer, and this one will offer Me such pleasure right now. he will kiss My boot and beg Me to whip him. When his body is covered in red welts, he will beg Me to whip him more, because he knows it gives Me pleasure, and he wants Me to be pleased. Making him cry and whimper creates such shear joy for Me that I don't want to stop anyway. he understands, just like all My slaves do, that love for Me will always hurt.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:14
File Size : 117.41 MB

Link For Download

Personal Crotch Cleaner Facesitting

(Continued From Personal Crotch Cleaner) The Incomparable Goddess Lavish is an avid fitness fanatic and has just finished a grueling workout in which She got really sweaty; particularly Her pussy and ass, which She hasn't washed since yesterday. And why should She? She has a slave to do that for Her, saving precious water and also having the additional benefit of unlimited orgasms on the slave face. She has already had the slave clean and worship Her sacred pussy and divine anus, but he failed to make Her cum and wasn't able to get as deeply inside Her holes as She wanted. She won't feel truly clean until the slave has done a "deep clean". She has gotten up and ordered the slave on his back, chaining him face up. She is hovering over him with Her gorgeous bald pussy and asshole inches from his face: "Alright slave, you failed miserably when I let you work on your own, so I'm going to have to sit on your stupid face so you can give me a tongue-douche and a tongue enema. This is also your last chance to make me cum. I'm going to fuck your face to make sure that I do, since you're such a worthless cunt lapper." She then does a slow dance with Her beauitful pussy down onto the slave's face, causing him to moan in excitement. This pisses Her off though: "Shut the fuck up and just get your fucking head up my cunt. When are you gonna understand this isn't about you and your puny cock?" She mashes Her pussy down onto the slave's mouth and face even harder, causing his head to almost vanish. She rides him back and forth in a rhythm, obviously getting wetter and hornier. She starts moaning and cropping the slave on the cock and chest, making him scream into Her pussy which causes a feedback loop; She gets more excited and crops him harder as a result. Finally after an orgasm She stands back up and announces: "Ok bitch, now it's back to the hershey highway, where you belong" She spreads Her gorgeous tattoed ass cheeks apart, reveaing Her tight brown rosebud. He laps away at it like a kitten with cream. But She's impatient: "I'm fucking sitting on your face because you couldn't get deep enough into my colon before. Now point your stupid tongue so I can fuck your worthless face with my asshole" He sticks out his tongue and She starts riding his tongue up and down, getting it to sink deep inside before re-emerging and then disappearing in Her rectum. Finally after the slave's face is wet and stinking, She announces that he's done for the day and climbs off his face. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Personal Crotch Cleaner (HD 4K MP4) Personal Crotch Cleaner II (HD 4K MP4)
dirty pussy cleaning, dirty ass cleaning, cleanup slave, ass smothering, pussy smothering, face fucking, facesitting, female orgasm, male chastity, begging, slave training, sweat cleaning, dirty ass sucking, pussy slave, ass slavery.
Duration : 00:09:50
File Size : 333.1 MB

Link For Download

Boot Worm Milked

You are my BOOT WORM and you belong underneath my sexy leather thigh high boots. A view you live for, you long to lick, smell and worship my booted legs. Your eyes will stay firmly fixed on to my footwear and you will follow my instructions carefully if you ever get to deserve a RELEASE. Feel my legs wrapping around your hard COCK as I milk you with my boots. **OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do? In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
queens of kink, bootjob, boot worm, mistress fetish liza, boot slave, thigh high boots, boot whore, leather boots, cum on boots.
Duration : 00:10:59
File Size : 242.86 MB

Link For Download

Public Whipping Boy Punishment

This slave's mouth runs on and on far too often and I'm tired of listening to it. To teach him a lesson in keeping quiet, I have secured him around a stone pillar in the garden and left him there. he was only supposed to stay for 24 hours, yet now it might be longer, especially if he opens his mouth again. he is here to be used as a free, public whipping boy, for any Lady who passes by and desires to take pleasure in causing him pain. Pain from a whipping. his back is already covered in marks when I return, plus I have brought with Me a new long black bullwhip that I need to break in. I so enjoy whipping a male, making him suffer and cry in tears. It's even sweeter when I make them and they beg Me for more. Let's see how well My slave is learning his "keep that mouth closed" lesson. Let's see how well he can take the pain of a hard whipping. he's not talking much right now, is he? I don't want to hear his mouth unless he's screaming in pain.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:24
File Size : 160.81 MB

Link For Download

You Know You Are Hard

I know you've wanted to stroke your cock to my pretty feet for a long time. This is your chance. Will you take off your pants for me? I painted my toenails just for you. I've made you wait long enough... I want you to finally get off on just my feet. I know it makes you hard to look at my round toes and the wrinkled, soft flesh on my soles. Take your swollen cock in your hands and stroke it for me. I need you to cum so I can feel it drip between my toes, then I'll rub your sticky mess all over my feet, all the way up to my ankles. That's right, jerk your cock to my sexy feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
pov, joi, jazmin coxx.
Duration : 00:05:20
File Size : 199.65 MB

Link For Download

Three Dommes Vs A Pair Of Balls

Both of My friends here, Miss Sarah and Lady Tess, agree that My chattel sit's dick is small and pathetic, just useless. It's so shriveled that it looks like a pickled worm. Being so close to such a worthless piece of dangling flaccid meat, the only thing that's interesting to Us is his set of plump blue balls. Our stiletto nails can pinch the shriveled foreskin as We slap and punch his unappealing cock, but what We seem to prefer is kicking sit's low hanging nuts with Our leather high heel boots. In round robin fashion, one Lady after another takes pleasure in punting his poor balls. With sit on his knees taking blows both front and back, at other times on all fours drop-kicked like a football, every one of Us finds satisfaction in destroying what little of his deficient manhood still exists. For more clips with Mistress Tess and Miss Sarah visit the House of Sinn clip store.
ezada sinn, miss sarah, mistress tess.
Duration : 00:07:33
File Size : 370.13 MB

Link For Download

Getting The Sissy Slut Ready For Her Job

Today I will teach My sissy slut how to serve a customer. The first lesson will be sucking a cock, and she will learn this while sucking My big red strap-on dildo. But first of all, we have to take care of how the sissy looks; before serving a customer she must first attract him. She is dressed in a pretty pink dress and red stockings, her little prick is nicely locked, so this is all right. She also has blonde hair, just perfect for a sissy slut. But we have to take care of the make up, make her face also look pretty and slutty. I apply some powder on her face, some blush for the cheeks, underline her brows with a pencil, put some mascara on her eye-lashes and, the finishing touch, paint her lips with a very red lipstick. Now she looks like a whore, and she will look even more like one when her lipstick is smeared all over her face by a cock and her mascara is running from tears. That is the type of face I like to see on a sissy slut, it means this slut is working hard for Me.Now, that the sissy is ready, it's time to start the lesson. I already explained her how she must put a condom on a cock, so now it's time to put it into practice. I put the condom in her mouth and, slowly and carefully she manages to put it on My cock. Nice job, she is a fast learner. She shows Me how she knows to suck a cock, and I can see it's not the first time she's doing it. She's still far from ready, gagging on My big red cock when I shove it down her throat, but she will learn how to manage it. Not that she has any choice, and she definitely doesn't want to throw up on Me. Still, I am pleased with he overall, she sucked My cock ok for a beginner, so the next lesson will be about taking a cock up her sissy "pussy".Video quality: HD 1280*720.
sissy training, ezada.
Duration : 00:08:10
Resolution : 720x428
File Size : 120.42 MB

Link For Download

Straps And Clamps

Strapped to a chair with his legs spread wide open, a pathetic pantyhose slut is at the mercy of Goddess Brianna and Goddess Isobel. In elegant black corsets, platform heels, and sexy, nude pantyhose, the Goddesses their slave. He is willing to do anything to worship their soft, silky panythose. Goddess Brianna slaps the shaft of his worthless cock and puts clothespins on his nipples before Goddess Isobel punishes the tip with her thin, wooden cane. By the time he's finally allowed to cum, his dick is bruised and raw! The beautiful Goddesses release their slave and lay him on the floor beneath their feet, covering his face with their perfect, pantyhose covered feet, and demand that he rubs his beaten cock for them. Their pantyhose slut explodes all over Goddess Brianna's foot, then uses his tongue like a dirty rag to clean his filthy mess. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
bondage, pantyhose, cum eating, pantyhose domination, goddess isobel, isobel devi, goddess brianna.
Duration : 00:13:12
File Size : 508.41 MB

Link For Download

Nipping The Rebellion In The Bud

My slave, this worm at My feet, is an ungrateful bastard. I heard he was complaining to other slaves that I whip him too hard and I don't feed him enough, trying to convince them to break free, to run away. But he can't leave, he is nothing without Me, he belongs to Me and, even though he doesn't understand it all the time, he is happy in this position. Because it's where he belongs, and he should be grateful to be under My boot, to be accepted as My slave. I know he regrets it all now, but he will still be punished. My whip will teach him where his place is.
ezada.
Duration : 00:06:46
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 91.98 MB

Link For Download

Busty Milf Wanks With Leather Gloves

Busty MILF Christina is looking super HOT in her body stocking and black LEATHER GLOVES. She is feeling so HORNY and wants to finger herself...will you join her and wank with her?
glovemansion, big boobs, body stocking, big natural tits, black leather gloves, milf, gloved masturbation, mature, gloved fingering.
Duration : 00:09:19
File Size : 115.11 MB

Link For Download

Lubricating Foot Sluts Mouth

After a long run, Goddess Brandi Love and I don't like to put our sneakers away dirty. Foot Slave Tiny is always willing to be of service and do, "ANYTHING" I request of him. This slave cleaned the soles of our sneakers so well his mouth was sticky dry from the sand and dust he licked off the rubber soles of our running sneakers. That's okay, the socks inside those sneakers are soaked in sweat that comes in handy to lubricate that slut mouth of his. This clip is in Standard Definition, WMV format at 640X480 resolution. Additional formats: (HD/720p), (iPhone/iPod)
brandi love, goddess brianna, brianna beach, mistress brianna.
Duration : 00:07:37
File Size : 346.98 MB

Link For Download

A Pink Cock For A Pink Poodle

My pink poodle is a good bitch for Me, but I want to train him to be one for any of My Lady friends too. I'm going to offer him as a fucktoy for them, and his precious pink fuckhole must be able and willing to accept any of their strap-on cocks. I have this perfect pink dildo to open and stretch his pussy, but it's so big that he'll need a bit of lube to accept it first. Maybe later My Lady friends will violate him dry or have their own sissy slave boys fuck both his mouth and his ass. There is no such thing as an alpha male in My world, only male chattels and sissies.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:10:13
File Size : 519.24 MB

Link For Download

Guest Bathroom

Alyssa Kayson is in the shower when her step-sister's boyfriend walks in the bathroom with his big long cock in his hands. She looks so sexy naked and the horny guy didn't wanna move from there without action. She gives up and starts foot milking his cock finally. He compliments her clean pretty feet and loves getting his huge boner stroked by her petite pair. Alyssa's shaved pussy is an added plus and we know it'll surely make your day. She rubs his cock against her bare soles and gives him a nice footjob in the bathroom until he spurts his huge morning load on her sexy feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
footjobs, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.
Duration : 00:08:28
File Size : 321.69 MB

Link For Download

Be My Leather Slut

You are such a slut for leather, aren't you? You would do anything to serve me, be near me. You can start at the bottom of my stiletto shoes. I will guide and mold you, I will expose your addiction to LEATHER and ME. You love being close to me, inhaling my pungent LEATHER ATTIRE and getting more by my beauty.
mistress fetish liza, leather worship, black stockings, leather slave, louboutin high heels, leather lingerie, victoria 160.
Duration : 00:09:01
File Size : 232.69 MB

Link For Download

Most Valuable Employee

You're the big man in the office, but you'd never have achieved such success without the support of your staff. It just so happens that your "staff" is exactly what executive secretary Sloan Harper wants to see you about. She surprises you by waiting in your office after hours wearing only the skimpiest of lingerie. She recognizes your power in the company, but Sloan is smart enough to spot your weakness and brazen enough to exploit it for her own gain. She offers you her incredible feet and you fall to your knees as instructed to commence worshiping her delicious digits. Your secretary's moans of satisfaction invite you to unzip and make this a threesome. Sloan coaxes you to stroke your tool while she her sexy feet into your mouth. When you are at your most vulnerable, your secretary snaps a photo with her smart phone and explains that this little piece of evidence is insurance to make sure you give her a nice raise to keep quiet. You have no choice but to go along with her blackmail. Sloan is kind enough to let you finish, but once your nut is dripping on the floor she exits the room; leaving you kneeling in your own warm puddle. You head spins in a cloud of ecstasy and confusion. Sure, you're still the CEO, but now you realize who is really running the show. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
sloan harper, feetondemand, foot goddess, secretary, office, foot domination, foot licking, sole licking, toe sucking, blackmail.
Duration : 00:05:05
File Size : 210.25 MB

Link For Download

Take Your Boyfriend Again

Hot and horny Mia Martinez is back, taking another shot at her best friend's boyfriend. Wearing a skimpy crop top and sexy jean cut offs, she slips her beautiful feet out of her sandals and places them seductively in his lap. His girlfriend is right in the other room and could walk in at any moment, but he gives in to her perfect, pedicured toes and smooth soles. Mia unties his drawstring pants with her skillful toes and then wraps her curved arches around his hard cock. His girlfriend will never find out if he can cum before she returns! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
mia martinez, sexy feet, brown feet, blackmail.
Duration : 00:09:54
File Size : 308.82 MB

Link For Download

Pain Or Chastity

you really want out of chastity, boy? I'll unlock you, but instead you'll have to wear the spiky Kali's Teeth cock-ring. So go ahead, touch yourself, play with your dick, as I'm going to love it when you get aroused. The harder your cock becomes - the more painful it will be. Yes, jerk it for Me, slave, look at My big curvy breasts and sensual round ass and rub that cock. See how easily I can intensify your torment? Come closer, sniff My pussy, worship Me! Oh how I love to see you suffering in pain from those devilish stainless steel spikes biting deeply into your hard shaft. The greater your suffering - the more delicious My arousal. I'm just wondering how much more you can take, slave, before you start begging Me to lock you back in chastity. #1 clip in category "CBT INSTRUCTION"
ezada.
Duration : 00:10:31
File Size : 354.9 MB

Link For Download

Anal Stretching The Chastity Slut

Training a SLUT is fun! With his cock locked in CHASTITY, the only penetration he will feel from now on is via his BUTT FUCK HOLE. It has already been stretched by the butt plug but I want to train it even more. I insert several toys to ensure my anal whore is ready for strap-on action later.
queens of kink, butt plug, latex nurse, mistress fetish liza, chastity, slut training, big toys, medical clinic, rubber slave, anal stretching, medical fetish, rubber fetish, anal training, slave training.
Duration : 00:15:23
File Size : 398.02 MB

Link For Download

Pegged On Duty

As I said before, a good sissy must be ready to be fucked at any moment, and I think My sissy maid here is ready and willing, judging by how enticing he moves his red ass under the short maid skirt while vacuuming the floors in the studio. So sexy, so appealing, that I just bend him over, still holding the vacuum in his hands, and shove My cock straight into his man-pussy. Just a sex toy at My disposal, with his holes always open and his chastity dangling between his legs as I ram My big red dildo deeper and harder. And, of course, the duties of My sissy maid include cleaning not only the floors or the dishes, but also My strap-on cock from his ass juices. Now I wonder: would he be able to use the vacuum cleaner while being pegged?..
ezada.
Duration : 00:05:40
File Size : 181.23 MB

Link For Download

Rikki Convinces You To Help Her

Rikki Rumor is trying to finish her homework but you aren't having it. She really needs to pass this class, though, and begs you to let her finish. She's noticed how much you check her out, especially her feet. By agreeing to let her do her homework, she is going to let you enjoy her sexy bare feet. Listen as she tells you how she wants you to touch her feet. She wants you to lick her from heel to toe, tasting every inch of her feet with your tongue and lips. She wants to feel your tongue slither in between every toe, swirling around them as you suck on each toe. Massage her feet with your tongue as you follow her masturbation instructions. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
rikki rumor.
Duration : 00:05:00
File Size : 189.69 MB

Link For Download

Outdoors Strap-On Orgy

It's the second day of the FemDom Retreat, and We, the Ladies, decided We want to enjoy both Our slaves and the exceptionally fine weather at the same time. When Mistresses Lilse von Hitte, Ava von Medisin, Devina and Me come out of the house, all dressed completely in latex and with Our big strap-on dildos ready for action, the slaves are waiting patiently in position, with their asses up, ready to be pounded. They are just meat for Our cocks, We just choose the ones We like and turn this whole thing into a real orgy: slaves being fucked up their asses, Mistresses enjoying it, and all this under the watchful eye of the "condom fairy", always ready to serve a Mistress when She needs condoms, gloves or lube. Let's see which slave will be able to better please his Mistress, which one is the biggest slut, and maybe he will get gang-banged by all of Us later.For more clips with these wonderful Ladies visit the House of Sinn store#1 clip in category "PEGGING"
ezada sinn, lilse von hitte, ava von medisin, devina.
Duration : 00:15:15
File Size : 487.27 MB

Link For Download

Four Step Leather Worship

Today I'm dressed from tip to toe in red leather. I know this drives My leather slave crazy, he is very much looking forward to worshiping Me, and especially My ass in this leather outfit. I like to see how he worships and adores Me and today, in order to see even more passion than usually from him, I set some rules to how he can worship Me. Before getting to worship My ass, he will have to worship 3 other regions of My body for 2 minutes each; if I'm pleased with the way he does it, he gets to pass to the next one. So he must convince Me he wants to worship My ass through his actions. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:13:05
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 157.44 MB

Link For Download

Fresh Meat In My Bed

After seducing this random vanilla guy into Femdom, it's time to have some fun in the bedroom; that's what he came here for, isn't it? he is very lucky to be here with Me in My bed, it's a great honor and privilege. However, any male I welcome into such a sacred place must agree to lock his genitals in a chastity cage. This guy's cock and balls are almost too tiny for My device, but, with a bit of teasing, the curved cage restricting his erection turns delightfully painful. I enjoy seducing and using a male for My own sexual pleasure, sitting on his face, making him lick and worship My sanctum, pinching his perky slave nipples; yes, these are just a few of My favorite acts of dominance. "Kissing" him with My spit, using his mouth and tongue for My pleasure, and finally using My favorite sexual toy - a powerful Doxy massager - on My sanctum, all while sitting on top of him, crushing his cock and balls under My ass till I cum. Each slave comes to understand that every bit of pleasure is solely for Me, while nothing but chaste frustration lies ahead for him. That's the only way I like to use men when they are allowed to lay next to Me in bed.
ezada.
Duration : 00:15:32
File Size : 161.58 MB

Link For Download

Back